- » Pan Fried Apple
Pan Fried Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried apple recipes.
Fried Apples With Brown Sugar Cream
Well this is a winner. Watch Chef Brian make a healthy fried apple snack and top it off with some lemon mint cream. So Good! Perfect to celebrate the abundance of apples in the fall season! - 101.808
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Apple Cider Mustard Pan Sauce
Pork Tenderloin With An Apple Cider Sauce is a wonderful dish with a scrumptious taste. The seasoned crispy pork loin cutlets are served with an amazing sauce prepared with the apple cider, shallots, apples and flavoured with the thyme and champagne mustard,... - 110.21
Wegmans Pan-seared Chicken With Apple Maple Gravy
Get Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson's tutelage for creating a restaurant-quality entrée using our pan-searing technique and basting with Shallot Butter. Then you build a sauce using reduced maple syrup, sharp apple cider vinegar, and prepared Chicken... - 0
Tonight I made a dessert inspired by apple crumble. - 89.9125
Country Ribs Braised With Apple Kraut
Tender braised ribs and a mild apple kraut over mashed potatoes, perfect for Oktoberfest or just watching football on a cool fall day. Also includes tips for sautéed or caramelized apples with pork chops. - 0
Pan Roasted Quail With Calvados And Green Apples
1)Dredge the quails in the seasoned flour.
2)Take a pan, melt the butter and add the oil.
3)Once the foam reduces, add the quail and lightly brown on both sides.
4)Lower the heat and cook for upto 5 minutes till well cooked.
5)Take a heated platter and... - 46.1749
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 0
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 109.353
Sweet Banana Pancake With Apple And Raisins
This recipe has a very fruity flavor with bananas and apple. To enhance the texture raisins have been added. The fruits and raisins gives it their natural sweetness. It is a wonderful snack as well as breakfast item. - 0
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Butternut Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup
If you want to begin your day with a good bite, here is a recipe you will love! Butternut Squash Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup is a delicious dish that can go well as a breakfast, side dish or even a light dinner. All you need to have is time on your hands... - 147.862
Pan Fried Noodles With Beans And Beef
1. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes till it is hard enough to slice
2. Set the meat against the grain and slice into thin slices
3. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together the water, soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the... - 43.5521
Fried Apples With Brown Sugar
Quarter and core apples, but do not peel.
Melt butter in frying pan.
Place apples skin side down in pan.
Sprinkle generously with sugar, add a little water, cover, and cook very slowly until tender and candied.
Eat hot. - 25.6624
Pan-seared Pork Chops With Apple Sauce
Pork chops and apple sauce - this is a favorite combo for many of you. With this recipe video, you can easily cook your own favorite dish, without any problem. It's super easy and even a beginner in cooking can do this. So, watch the video and get into... - 103.542
Pan Cooked Pork Medaillons With Apples And Cider
1. Discard the string from the pork and trim away any excess fat. Re-tie with clean string and set aside until required.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add the sugar and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 38.9783
Fried Apples And Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut in lengthwise slices.
Slice unpeeled, cored apples in crosswise slices.
Melt margarine in a large fry pan.
Place carrots and apples in a pan in a single layer.
Cover and cook until browned.
Turn and brown other side.
Just before they... - 32.2578
Core apples and then cut them into 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) slices (do not peel).
Combine flour, fructose, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl.
Stir to blend.
Lightly coat each side of the apples slices with the flour mixture.
Fry in a vegetable-sprayed skillet until... - 34.9898
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Original Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Don’t you just love Cracker Barrel’s fried apples? Guess what you do not have to go down to this country store to buy them cause this copycat recipe video shows you how to make these delicious apples at home. The ingredient list has nothing that you will... - 132.344
Deep Fried Apple Fritters
To make filling, combine sugar, cinnamon and rum in a shallow dish.
Peel and core apples; cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) thick slices.
Turn apple slices in sugar mixture.
Cover and set aside 30 minutes, turning apple slices once or twice so flavor will be... - 45.8276
Perfect Fried Apple Rings
1 Core the apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2 In a large frying pan,melt butter or margarine place the apple rings in a single layer in a pan.
3 Cook slowly for 5 minutes; turn.
4 Cook for 5 minutes longer, or until the apples are... - 29.3582
Fried Apples With Bacon
Fry bacon slices until crisp.
Remove slices and drain on absorbent paper.
Drain all fat but 1/4 cup from frying pan.
Cut apples, cored but not peeled, into 1/2 inch thick round slices.
Mix flour with sugar and spices.
Roll apple slices in flour mixture and... - 27.0156
Fried Apples And Bacon
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the bacon and fry until crisp.
Remove the bacon from the pan, put it into a warm serving dish and keep hot.
Add the sugar to the pan and stir well.
Add the apple slices and cook for about 5 minutes or until they are very... - 26.7936
Chicken &. Apple Stir Fry
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add apples and stir-fry just until tender to bite (about 2 minutes). Remove apples from pan with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
2. Increase heat to medium-high and melt... - 30.994
Fried Spiced Apples
Cut the apples into 1/4 in. (6 mm) thick slices.
On a dinner plate, mix together the sugar, ginger, and cinnamon.
In a large, heavy-bottomed frying pan, melt the butter or margarine.
Dip the apple slices in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Fry 3-5 minutes on... - 34.6409
Curried Chicken And Apple Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, stir together cider, soy sauce, Calvados, vinegar, cornstarch, coriander, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon of curry powder. Set sauce aside.
2. Season chicken with remaining 1 teaspoon curry powder. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons... - 30.9815
Grandma's Fried Apple Pies
Stir together the warm mashed potatoes, sugar, ginger, milk, eggs and nutmeg in a large bowl.
Stir in the lard, baking powder and enough flour to make a dough the consistency of pastry dough.
Break off a piece of dough the size of a walnut.
Roll to 1/8 inch... - 41.1316
Apple Fritters is a tasty and wonderful preparation that is perfect for your child's birthday party! I am sure you will get hooked to this Apple Fritters recipe. - 44.2528
Farm Style Fried Apples
Fry bacon until crisp; set aside.
Peel and slice onions.
Core apples (leave skin on); cut cross-wise in 1/4-inch circles.
Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from pan Cook onions in reserved bacon drippings 3 minutes; cover with apple slices in an even... - 29.0264
1. Wash. peel, core and cut the apples into segments of ½ -inch thickness.
2. In a saucepan, add the apple slices to bacon drippings and lightly sauté.
3. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
4. Cover the pan and simmer until tender.
5. Uncover and... - 35.0617
Perfect Fried Apple Rings
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each in 4 thick rings.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet; place apple rings in a single layer in pan.
3. Cook slowly 5 minutes; turn. Cook for 5 minutes longer, or until the apples are tender and lightly... - 22.3842
Barbecued Mackerel With Fried Apple Rings
Wash fish and pat dry, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place fish on the barbecue grid over medium hot coals and cook 8-10 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, peel and core apples and slice into thick rings.
Melt butter in a heavy pan beside... - 26.1293
Fried Apple Rings
What is not to love about onion rings? Fried, salty and the perfect vehicle for a variety of condiments. Every time I partake I think about what other wonders would be great in this format. Apples are always my first thought. So here you go, fried apple rings... - 0
Core and cut in thick round slices 2 lb. of cooking apples.
Melt 4 oz. butter in a frying pan.
Saute apples until slightly browned, being careful not to break the slices.
Next day, reheat on a low heat.
Flambe with 4 oz. calvados or brandy.
Pour... - 27.5806
Sauteed Apple Rings
Peel and core apples, and cut each into 4 thick slices.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Dip slices into sugar mixture, and saute gently in butter or margarine in heavy frying pan, browning rings on both sides.
Maked 8 rings - 25.9451
Fried Goose With Apple Rings
1) Season the slices of the goose breast and coat with flour
2) In a bowl beat the eggs
3) Dip the slices of breast into the egg mixture
4) Coat the breast with breadcrumbs
5) In a frying pan, add the oil and when hot add the butter
6) Once foamed fry... - 46.032
Pork & Apple Stir Fry
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, in a medium-size bowl, mix orange juice, minced mint, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
2. Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick (3-mm-thick) strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Add pork to teriyaki sauce in... - 37.6352
Puff Topped Apples
Peel the apples.
Halve horizontally and remove the cores.
Mix together the currants, honey, walnuts and half the butter.
Fill the hollows in the apples with this mixture.
Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
Beat the yolks with the cornstarch and... - 43.4193
Mashed Potato Cakes: Healthy Side Dishes
These mashed potato cakes easily and deliciously go from a snack on their own, to a side dish for dinner, to the school lunch box. Serve them as is or with applesauce for dipping and your little ones will love having something they can easily hold and enjoy! - 0
French Apple Fritters
Hot French apple fritters dusted with sugar tastes just heavenly when served with sweet sauce along with hot tea and coffee. It is like fried apple fritter toast. Here is the simple recipe for you. - 48.0204
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 44.2428
Apples With Calvados
Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the apples, sugar and lemon rind and cook for about 4 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice, until the apples begin to change color.
Pour over the Calvados, cook for 2 minutes more and serve at once. - 25.7732
Apple And Rum Filling
Warm the rum, add the raisins, and leave to soak.
Peel and core the apples and cut into thin slices.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and lightly brown the apples for 7-8 minutes, adding the sugar and cinnamon after 3-4 minutes and then the raisins and rum. - 26.7936
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is a perfect after meal recipe. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas gets its taste from flour mixed with cornstarch and fruits, coated with caramel. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is loved by many people across the world. - 42.0284
Cooking With Jess - Protein Pancakes
1. In a blender blend all ingredients.
2. Spray your pan with non stick spray and turn your stove top to medium-high or medium-low.
3. Cook your pancakes as you normally would as in flipping over once the top bubbles up.
4. Dress your pancakes... - 90.3202
Fried Sausage And Apples
Shape meat into 24 small thin patties (about 2 1/4 inches in diameter).
Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and dip each patty into mixture to coat both sides.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet and add patties.
Cook slowly until cooked through and well... - 35.7947
Stir Fry Noodles With Tofu & Apples
If you want to get creative with your cooking, watch this video of Stir fry noodles with tofu and apples recipe. This preparation has been put together creatively with whatever ingredients found in the kitchen. This recipe uses apple, but you can also use... - 119.485
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Caramel Toffee Apples
Put the sugar, 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup of water in a pan and cook on a high flame.
When the mixture begins to bubble, stir continuously to prevent the sugar from burning.
Continue stirring the pan until the syrup is light brown in colour and feels sticky when... - 44.8135
Easy German Pancakes
Melt butter in small frying pan.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Slowly cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until slices are glazed and tender.
Spoon into center of baked pancake as you serve it. - 28.0598
Apple And Cinnamon Crepes
1 Warm some plates in the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix the flours together.
3 Create a hollow in the centre and break the egg into it.
4 Whisk it into the flour together along with the milk and water mixture, adding a little at a... - 43.7027
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2152
Cheesy Apple Muffins
1.Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Add oat bran and sugar.
2.Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture.
Stir in apple, ricotta, oil and apple juice.
Mix until just combined.
Spoon mixture into lightly... - 38.2024
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 47.9268
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
On pancake day, Barry makes 4 different pancakes. - 94.2596
Flounder Piccata With Red Grapes And Capers
Are you looking for something quick and easy to serve your family or friends this holiday season? The video here has a delicious flounder recipe. Take a look at this impressive video that is very interesting to see and the recipe is wonderfully presented.... - 114.398
Mixed Fruit Oat Pancakes
Delicious pancakes is what you are craving for then follow Roberto and watch the video to create fruity oatmeal pancakes which are a great Sunday breakfast. They will be loved by adult and kids alike for sure. - 95.6671
Healthy Deboucheur Pancakes
How to cook Déboucheur pancakes made with oats and filled with fresh fruits. Quick, easy and healthy. - 98.5998
Low Calorie Turkey Wraps
Eat healthy and be active! This is the mantra that our chef sticks to making the delicious Turkey wraps. Using low calorie ingredients and no oil he makes delicious wraps that you would savor for long. Try it and taste goodness of turkey and health! - 83.7552
Danish Apple Cake
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy saucepan and coat the bottom of the pan with it.
Add the apples, lemon peel and sugar.
Cover the pan and cook gently until the apples are transparent but still keep their shape.
Remove the pan from the heat and... - 40.0824
Oyster And Vegetable Salad
Do you want to prepare a simple and easy recipe using oysters? Join Chef John Maxwell in this video as he combines crispy fried oysters and spinach with a sweet and sour dressing for a terrific treat. Surely this outstanding video is a must watch! - 113.296
Chicken Breast With Cider Mustard Sauce
There could be nothing more delectable than chicken cooked in zingy mustard sauce. Delicious and tantalizing, Keith Snow shares a recipe that is truly irresistible. Cooking chicken is indeed an art and this video just helps you attain mastery over it. - 99.9645
Spicy Mutton Chops
1. Grind all the masala ingredients to a fine powder. Rub butter into the garam masala powder thoroughly till the butter is completely absorbed by the powder. Keep aside.
2. Wash the chops thoroughly and apple ginger garlic paste and salt to... - 0
Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes
1. Mix the soy milk and apple cider vinegar together and set aside to curdle for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Mix the melted margarine and applesauce into the curdled soy... - 109.348
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 0
Pork Medallions With Autumn Hash
This recipe is so easy, quick, healthy (minus the bacon) and insanely delicious. My family went nuts over this.. seriously. I think it’s always fun to cook seasonally and this is the perfect autumn dinner in my opinion! - 100.876
Sweet Potato Latkes
Have you ever tried to make latke with sweet potato or yam? Look at this wonderful video that shows a simple and easy sweet potato latke recipe. Make this wonderful recipe for breakfast or top with crème fraiche or sour cream and serve as a great lunch along... - 122.115
Sookhe Tinde Ki Sabzi (dry Indian Round Gourd Curry)
Tinda, also known as Indian round gourd or Indian baby pumpkin or apple gourd, is a healthy vegetable rich in protein, iron, calcium and carbohydrates. Tinda can be cooked in dry form or in gravy form and is relished with chapatti and curd. - 0
Cinnamon Candied Apple Rings
Make syrup in a fry pan.
Cook the apple slices in syrup turning often until tender and transparent.
Remove to a deep platter with slotted spoon.
Pour remaining syrup over apples.
Chill - 29.7797
Cheese & Apple Hash Browns
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix apples and lemon juice. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender when... - 30.403
Sausages And Apples
Fry me sausages in a large cast iron frying pan.
When done remove from fat and set aside.
Slice the apples, add to all the fat remaining in the pan, sprinkle on the top the sage or savory, brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
Stir together over medium high heat... - 30.0175
Sausages With Apple Rings
Place sausages in cold frying pan, and cook slowly over moderate heat until browned on all sides and thoroughly cooked, depending on thickness.
Average or medium sausages will take 20Ã¢â‚¬â€ 25 minutes.
Sausages in casings may first be simmered in... - 23.9505
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.2857
1. Take the apples and peel them before removing the cores and cutting them into equal wedges.
2. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites in it until it is properly blended.
3. Mix in the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a pan and heat vegetable oil.
5. Fry... - 42.5426
Liver And Apple Rings
1. Peel, core, amd thinly slice the apples into ings
2. Peel onions and slice them into rings as well
3. In a large frying pan, melt butter; add onion rings and fry them till golden brown
4. Push them to a side and add the liver slices; fry for a... - 36.8644
Veal Chops With Apples
Melt butter in medium frying pan over medium high heat.
Add chops; brown on both sides.
Reduce heat to low.
Arrange apple slices around meat.
Add wine and apple cider.
Sprinkle on lemon peel and Bake Blend.
Cover; pan fry 20 to 30 minutes or until... - 38.017
In a blender, blend the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cornmeal, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, yogurt, eggs, honey and oil until smooth.
Stir the apples into the batter.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Heat on medium until... - 43.2888
Chicken Apple Nuggets
Dice the chicken into even size cubes.
Combine the seasonings with the flour.
Dip the chicken into the milk then into the flour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Drop the chicken into the oil and fry 2-3 minutes.
Place the apples in a large sauce... - 42.8076
Gammon Rashers And Apple Rings
1) Trim the gammon rasher.
2) Peel the apples and slice them into rings measuring about 1/4-inch each. Keep the rings white by covering them with cold salted water till they are to be used.
3) Over medium heat, fry the rashers in butter... - 29
Apple Fritters are sweet treat covered in batter and dusted with some sugar on it. Usually, apple fritters are served with some sweet sauce. If you wish to be little innovative try serving hot apple fritter with some whipped cream or ice cream. - 51.2985
Golden Apple Turnovers
1 Prepare piecrust mix, or make a pastry from your favorite double-crust recipe. Roll out, half at a time, 1/2 inch thick, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut out 12 rounds with a 4-inch cooky cutter.
2 In a medium size bowl,toss apples... - 32.7149
Golden Apple Turnovers
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite double-crust recipe. Roll out, half at a time, 1/4 inch thick, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut out 12 rounds with a 4-inch cooky cutter.
2. Toss apples with brown sugar and allspice in... - 29.0139
Liver With Apple Slices
Cut the liver into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and toss the liver in it for 1 or 2 minutes, just to colour it slightly.
Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
Core the apples but do not peel them.
Cut into thin slices or rings.
Pour... - 29.8298
Sausage And Apple Snack
1. Take a bowl and mix parsley, curry powder, herbs and seasoning along with the sausage meat.
2. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
3. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
4. Fry the patties giving 5 minutes for each side after coating them with flour.
5.... - 41.1322
Sausages With Apple And Raisins
1. Peel and thinly slice the onions
2. In a frying pan, melt butter or margarine and fry onions for five minutes; push it to one side
3. Add sausages to the pan and brown it evenly on both the sides
4. Peel, core and cut apple into thick slices
5.... - 44.621
Herbed Pork Chops With Apples
1. Sprinkle pork chops with pepper; then cook in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on both sides (about 14 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, mix jelly, mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, and cumin. Spoon evenly... - 26.8323
Dorsal Apple Bread
Sift the flour into a bowl with the salt and cinnamon, then rub in the shortening and butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar and raisins.
Add the grated apple followed by the beaten egg and enough milk to mix to a stiff... - 40.7733
Potato And Apple Boxties
Potato and Apple Boxties makes for a delicious and filling breakfast. An originally Irish dish the Potato and Apple Boxties is my husbands favorite dish too! Try this Potato and Apple Boxties and you will understand why. - 43.226
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
Melt margarine in a heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add apples and cinnamon stick.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool completely; discard cinnamon stick.
Allow the ice cream to soften in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric... - 33.9371
Core but do not peel apples; cut into 1/2-inch thick rings. Or cut in half, then into 1/2-inch wedges. Melt 1/4 cup butter in frying pan. Add apples, one-third at a time, and cook about 2 minutes or until just tender, turning once with pancake turner. Remove... - 16.2826