- » Pan Flour
Pan Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan flour recipes.
Khatta Puda Or Pudla - Rice Flour Dosa (soury Rice Flour Pan Cakes)
To all those who are keen on trying different types of Indian snacks will enjoy this. This is a sour dosa and very easy to make. The sesame seeds make the dosa more crunchier. This can be made really quickly, so do try making it when you are in a hurry. Watch... - 104.592
Traditional Punjabi Food- Panjiri / Wheat Flour Snack
1. In a heated pan, add desi ghee. Once the ghee melts, add whole wheat flour or regular wheat flour and roast.
2. Keep stirring the flour continuously to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan and also make sure that it does not get... - 94.9216
Homemade Crispy Flour Dosa With Chutney
I learnt this dosa recipe from my mom. It is ideal for those who do not want to get into the messy job of grinding the batter or do not have a wet grinder at home. - 33.3589
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how easy it is to make your own homemade flour tortillas. - 124.515
Atta Halwa / Wheat Flour Pudding (atte Ka Halwa)
Learn how to make traditional Indian Kadah Prashad or atte ( Wheat Flour) Ka Halwa (Pudding) using 1 cup Flour, 1 cup Ghee, Dry fruit of our choice, Sugar (1/2 cup), and Water (2.5 cup). This simple yet tasty pudding/dessert is often made at homes for prayer... - 99.9434
Latino Style, Rotis, Chapatti, Phulkas Or Flour Tortillas
Join Maria in her kitchen as she prepares Indian style homemade tortillas with whole wheat flour. Watch this video and make your own roti, chapatis or phulkas at home. It would not be difficult to make with this fantastic video for your help. Take a look and... - 100.569
How To Make Makki Di Roti / Indian Corn Flour Bread
Learn how to make Indian style Corn Flour Bread (unleaveaned) called Makki Di Roti. Makki Di Roti is traditionally eaten with Saag (Indian Curry made with Mustard leaves) but you can enjoy this healthy bread with any curry of your choice. This Roti is soft,... - 101.954
Quinoa Flour (gluten-free) Tortillas
These delicious, gluten-free tortilla breads make an exciting alternative to regular wheat tortillas, and have the delicious flavour of raw quinoa as well! - 107.676
Besan Puda / Indian Chickpea Flour Pancakes
Learn how to make Indian style pancakes using chickpea flour popularly known as besan or gram flour. These pancakes are almost like fried Indian flatbread or omelete. Great recipe for vegetarians who love chickpea (garbanzo beans) flour. - 100.085
If you love Mexican food, or if you're hosting a Mexican fiesta, try this easy 5-ingredient recipes for homemade tortillas. - 92.6327
How To Make Flour Tortillas - My Style
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Mexican Tortillas then look no further. The chef shows how to make the tortilla dough first. This is very easy and quick to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the easy recipe of making tortillas at home. - 107.186
Nana's Flour Tortilla
Jennifer Cervantes and her daughters make "Nana's" tortillas. These warm treats play a key role in Jennifer's magical middle-grade novel, Tortilla Sun. - 94.9287
Spicy Rice Flour Roti (thalipeeth My Home Style)
Traditional Roti made with Rice Flour and other spices. It tastes crispy from out and soft from inside. You can add any shredded vegetables such as bottlegourd or carrot or chopped Spinach to make it more healthy. Make this yummy roti and enjoy with your... - 127.77
Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
These little babies are deeeeelicious. I love pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 108.158
Cottage Cheese Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Combine cottage cheese and egg in a blender; whirl until smooth.
In a large bowl, stir together baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and 3 1/4 cups of the flour.
Work butter into flour mixture with your fingers until no... - 42.8862
Malpua Or Malpura Or Malpuva( Sweet Pan Cakes)
Those of you who are looking for the perfect recipe of Indian style pancake , will surely love this. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe right from making the batter to frying them. This is a traditional Indian sweet and is called malpua in India which is... - 100.555
One Pan Chocolate Cake
If you intend to make a cake without messing your kitchen, try this One-Pan Chocolate Cake recipe. This recipe uses the baking pan itself to mix the ingredients thus saving time and effort. What is more the end product is very tasty and delicious too! - 135.881
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix milk and water and set aside.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients- all purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, garlic powder if desired, yeast, sugar and olive oil well.
4. Then add and mix the water... - 106.984
Super Quick And Easy Press-in-pan Pie Crust
Looking for a super quick no-roll piecrust recipe? Then Betty's fail proof recipe surely won't disappoint. Ready in an hour, this delectable pie will make for a tasty treat. Get streaming the video recipe and preparing this dish. - 100.214
Please watch the Video for recipe - 53.6985
Pan Fried Fish Amandine
Saute almonds in butter until golden brown; set aside.
Sprinkle fillets with salt, pepper, and thyme; dip in milk, and dredge in flour.
Fry fillets in hot oil (360°) over medium heat until golden brown, turning to brown both sides.
Drain on paper... - 33.7277
Press firmly into ungreased pie plate.
Makes two 9-inch pie shells.
Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees. - 25.4555
1. In a large bowl take flour; pour in the milk, crack and drop eggs in the mixture.
2. Beat all the ingredients well into a smooth batter.
3. In another bowl take shrimp and pour the batter, add in cabbage and green onions. Mix everything thoroughly.... - 94.367
Mix the flours and salt together in a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and stir into the flour.
Mix to a dough, then turn it out onto a Iightly floured surface and knead well.
Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with oiled plastic wrap and... - 33.9157
Three In A Pan
Three In A Pan is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.9632
Batter For Waffle Or Pancakes
The success of your waffles or pancakes depend on a good batter. And that is exactly what this recipe teaches you to do. This classic batter recipe is so easy to make and so supremely delish that you will look for excuses to treat your family to waffles and... - 71.3639
Delicious Homemade Pancakes
Pancakes are every household's delight. They are simple, easy and can be modified to suit your taste buds in endless ways. Watch this video for a great homemade pancake recipe, that is sure to come handy when you really cant decide what to serve for breakfast. - 82.8397
For the directions, please watch the video. - 22.809
Fancy Naans & Curries Cabbage
You have always liked those hot naan with dal and curried cabbage, but you were unaware hot to get the perfect dish in home kitchen. All your problems will be put to rest by Bhal Dave simple and step wise method of cooking your favorite naan meals with dal. ... - 66.3327
Indian Flat Breads Thepla, Paratha & Faraali Bakhri
US chef Bhal Dave always impresses with his innovative kitchen skills and the way he makes cooking look easy. On similar note, he shows here easy and quick flat bread dishes of different varieties. Dough making methods & rolling of Indian flat breads tips are... - 58.0362
Pumpkin Pan Rolls
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add sugar, butter, salt, dry milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
Beat well to blend; then gradually beat in about 4 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead... - 43.661
You don't really have to fly off to Ukraine to taste their classic blintzes. Here's a simple, sumptuous, authentic blintze recipe that you will find equally flavorful and nice. Stuffed with gooey cheese filling, these crepe like pancakes make great addition... - 81.1607
Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well with whisker.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk and egg. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add in the butter and... - 112.434
Contest Winning Chocolate Pancakes, Yummy
In a mood to have some pancakes? If yes, do try these pancakes. These pancakes are made form the chocolate pudding mix. They are so tasty and can be made in a few minutes. - 92.2268
Low Carb Tortilla
Looking for a healthy tortillas recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook tortillas that are delicious and healthy. Watch to know more. - 92.1408
How To Make Pancakes For Children
How To Make Pancakes For Children
There's something irresistible about pancakes, but to up the cute factor for your kids try these simple tips.
Kids especially seems to love them. - 115.25
Piadina E Calzone
1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth... - 94.8589
1. Rub part of the fat into the flour.
2. Knead to a soft dough with water.
3. Divide dough into even sized-balls.
4. Roll each ball into a round like a chapati.
5. Smear with fat and sprinkle a little flour over.
6. Cut from the centre of the round to the... - 36.1029
Besan Chilla For Healthy Breakfast
This Besan Chilla is a healthy option for all those vegetarians who are looking for omelette substitute. This not only satisfies your taste buds, but also take cake care that you get proper nutrition. - 24.3859
Myvirginkitchen's Homemade Crumpets
1. In a sauce pan, pour milk and heat it.
2. In a bowl, pour warm milk.
3. Add sugar to the milk and add yeast. Stir it well.
4. Sift in flour in the milk and yeast mixture.
5. Cover the flour, milk and yeast mixture with saran wrap. Place it in... - 99.0464
1. Sieve flour.
2. Rub part of the fat into flour.
3. Add salt and water and make a dough.
4. Keep aside for at least half an hour.
5. Knead well. Divide into even sized portions. Roll out 0.75 cm. (1/4") thick. Smear melted fat.
6. Sprinkle a little flour... - 34.6841
Maharashtrian Tandlache Ghavan
Quick and easy breakfast recipe. No need to spend a hours and hours to make dosa batter. Tastes great with Coconut Chutney! - 101.086
Pan Fried Pan Fish
1) Trim, wash, and drain the excess water from fish and keep aside for a few moments.
2) Combine together cornmeal and salt.
3) Coat fish with the cornmeal-salt mixture.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat margarine or cooking oil and brown fish... - 32.5683
Gothambu dosa or wheat crepe is a healthier version of ari uzhunnu dosa (rice dosa) and it usually served for breakfast. This dosa is a boon to diabetics, who are told to avoid rice dosas in order to stay healthy. - 29.6274
These pancakes use the unusual combination of buckwheat flour and rice flour. So it is a little crispy and fluffy. The addition of lemon juice makes it a mildly sweet sour in taste. It is a simple and easy recipe that can be made in a jiffy. - 27.9488
Sattu Ka Paratha
Sattu (roasted gram flour) is the main ingredient used in Sattu ka paratha, which is often served with baingan ka bharta. This is a filling and tasty breakfast in winters. - 33.364
This is a type of roti from Uttarakhand that consists of wheat flour on the outside and a stuffing of mandua flour inside. - 24.8266
Would you like to taste the best ever parathas? The asian parathas is enticing as a main dish for meals. Never ever miss out on this great recipe. - 46.6708
On pancake day, Barry makes 4 different pancakes. - 96.1899
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 118.424
Kimchi Chronicles Video Pajeon
Crispy Seafood/Scallion Pancakes "Pajeon"
These are stuffed with plump Oysters and Shrimp, woven with bright slices of Scallion. - 112.234
1. In a processing jar take almond flour, coconut flour, cream cheese, eggs, splenda, baking powder, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt. Blend for few minutes.
2. Heat the waffle maker and grease with cooking spray.
3. Pour in the... - 105.645
Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
3. Preheat the pan on medium heat.
4. In a small bowl,... - 101.603
It was Shrove Tuesday on the 16th, so I thought, “What a great excuse to eat some pancakes.” - 119.773
How To Make Pancakes - Basic
It's Shrove Tuesday and I have loads of Eggs, Flour and Milk I need to use up - time to make pancakes! This is a really simple Pancake Recipe using a basic batter mix. Plus slow motion tossing, ahem, flipping! - 114.404
Super Easy Pancake
When you need something healthy and tasty to kick start your day, just try making some fluffy pancakes for breakfast. Pancakes are simple luxury and nothing really beats the homemade ones. In this video, you learn how to make these tasty breakfast treats at... - 104.058
Green Tea Matcha Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, salt, matcha powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in the milk, butter and cracked egg.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Heat a pan... - 99.3002
Pancake Day Ideas
Barry and Phoebe show you how to make pancakes as we'd call them here in the UK - ready for pancake day (or any time of the Year!). - 97.1433
Quick Bannock - Traditional Native Frybread
Ever run into one of those mornings when you look in the fridge and discover that you have nothing to make into breakfast? I'm gonna show you how to make a quick version of a traditional bannock using a few basic ingredients from the pantry. Fresh from the... - 118.234
Besan Aur Atta Ka Pura
Besan ka pura is commonly made during snack or breakfast in the Indian cuisine. This recipe for the pura also makes use of some amount of wheat flour. - 30.0213
Besan Ka Cheela With Coriander And Green Chilies
Besan ka cheela is a crispy pancake from the cuisine of Rajasthan, though now popular in various parts of India, prepared with besan (gram flour) and water as the essential ingredients. It is usually served for breakfast. - 30.2567
Paratha has a fine taste. Paratha is commonly used and gets its taste from flour mixed with salt and prepared with butter. Paratha is adored by many people. - 42.1042
These Plain parathas are so soft and crispy. Though a simple dish, paratha making is an art and not everyone can perfect it ! But this Plain Paratha procedure looks impeccable to me. Follow this method and make some really tasty parathas for your family... - 36.1779
Paalappam is fermented bread prepared using coconut milk and rice. It is usually served as a breakfast item with beef, chicken, or fish curry. - 34.3548
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 104.673
How To Make Dudhi Thepla And Dudhi Halwa
Dudhi is one vegetable which can give a troubled time when it comes to preparing it. Not any more with versatile thepla and dessert prepared with Dudhi by Bhal Dave. In a simple and easy to cook method, he prepares this wonderful dish in minutes. - 71.4192
Simple Nutella Crepe
If you enjoy crepes, this video is for you. This video features a Simple Nutella Crepe recipe. You can use any kind of filling in it to make it attractive and flavorful. Check this video for more details! - 120.965
Eggless Pancake - Quick And Easy
These eggless pancakes are probably the easiest things to do in a jiffy. It has fluffy and lighter texture and can be served with various toppings. - 131.152
Easy Lacha Paratha
If you like Indian and Pakistani flatbreads, here is another type of flat bread recipe to make you hungry. The chef is showing easy Lacha paratha or layered bread. Not many dare to try this recipe but here the chef has made it so easy that probably you will... - 121.696
How To Make Red Velvet Pancakes
Who says you can't celebrate the 4th of July right when you get out of bed? Whip up these delicious pancakes that have a signature flavor of one of America's most loved desserts. - 128.172
Hot malpuas are irresistible, whether had plain or with a topping of cold rabdi. Try making this delightful treat at home itself, and with a slight twist. In this version, i have avoided deep frying the malpuas and cooked them with minimal ghee in a pan. They... - 120.264
Simple Flaky Paratha
This recipe makes flaky layered paratha. The pressure used to roll it after folding should be mild. It takes a little patience, but is worth it once made. - 32.9983
Kasper Family German Style Crepes
1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, and beat until frothy.
2. Drop flour, milk, vanilla, and salt in it. Blend until smooth. Pop it in refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.
3. Heat a large frying pan over low flame, and add butter... - 98.5862
Besan laddu is made with gram flour with is a rich source of proteins and fiber; however, this laddu is laden with sugar and ghee is just to be enjoyed. These laddus are not for people who are weight conscious. It is just to be enjoyed. - 26.4475
Simple Coriander Paratha
Give your paratha a nice fresh twist by tossing few chopped coriander leaves into the dough. It adds a nice flavor to the paratha. Simple and easy to make. - 40.2685
Laccha Paratha - Malabar Paratha Or Kerala Parotta
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients, combine well.
2. Add the oil and gradually add the warm milk, kneading the dough to get a soft and sticky ball of dough.
3. Rub a little oil on the surface, cover and... - 105.333
Lachha paratha Recipe is also known as multi-layered Indian bread. - 98.2528
1. Place the butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave.
2. Shift flour with baking powder and salt, stir and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs with sugar.
4. Add the melted butter and keep whisking.
5. Add the vanilla extract and a... - 101.451
How To Make Okonomiyaki
Attention all the Japanese food lovers!! Another delicacy from the Japanese cuisine is right here for you. This delectable recipe makes for an excellent main dish. The pancake is a great blend of various ingredients that together make this dish an absolute... - 99.383
1. In a pan, boil water along with salt and oil on high heat. Once the water has boiled, simmer and add flour as you stir well to combine. Switch off the flame. Close with a lip and keep aside for about 15-20 min or until the dough is cool... - 31.7769
Crepes With Rasberry Coulis Recipe
1.In a pot add sugar and water to raspberry to sweeten it/ Allow the mixture to boil for few minutes, until it thickens into a nice rich sauce.
2.In a bowl, with a whisk or your hands, make a smooth mixture of milk, flour and egg.
3.... - 90.687
Uttapam-rice Crepes With Vegetables
In a mood to have South Indian food, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make the uttapam . They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with hot sambhar and chutney. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 95.6273
Namak Mirch Paratha
Confused as to what to make for breakfast today? Cannot think of anything? So just be very quick and make a simple namak mirch paratha. - 32.5458
Korean Food Kimchi Pancakes
Fast-Easy-Delicious! These "Pancakes" are Crispy, Spicy, and FULL of flavor! ..it's what I like to call "another edition of if you think Korean Food is difficult...!" - 116.193
Eggless Spinach & Scallion Omelet
If you have a sensitivity to eggs, this is a great alternative. This is a cross between an omelet and a crepe. Garbanzo flour (also called chick pea flour) is low-glycemic and full of protein. It is also gluten free and high in folate which helps our body... - 106.064
Put the tava onto the fire.
Pinch off a piece of dough. It should be about the size of a small sized potato.
Roll it into a ball then flatten it slighdy by pressing it between your palms.
Dust it on both sides in dry flour, which you have lying next to you in... - 33.7358
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and salt in bowl; mix well.
Pour oil over mixture.
Add water gradually, stirring until mixture forms a ball.
Add additional water if needed.
Knead dough for 8 to 10 minutes.
Let rest, covered with damp cloth, for 30 minutes.
Knead... - 40.9727
Roomali Roti & Roomali Masala Papad
To prepare Roomali Roti:
1. Into a bowl, add plain flour (maida), wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Mix all these dry ingredients together.
3. Add oil, using your hands combine the oil and flour.
4. Gradually add water, as needed and knead... - 99.7806
Masala Nachni Paratha
Roundels of flavoured red millet dough, rolled into parathas and cooked on both sides till pale brown in colour. Servd best with curds and pickle to make a complete meal. - 45.0339
Thepla By Tarla Dalal
Theplas are an inherent part of Gujarati meals, and are used for regular meals, travelling and for picnics! eaten with curds and chunda, theplas can be enjoyed hot or otherwise. Sometimes whole jeera or til can be added to enhance the flavor of theplas. You... - 124.855
This dosa recipe is quick and highly nutritious. Less carb and more proteins. A combination of semolina, rice & wheat flour with spiced up flavour of Ginger & Green chillie. Curd subsitutes the fermentation process which takes long hrs in a normal dosa. - 32.8912
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg, and milk. Beat.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with flour. Mix until smooth.
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Pour melted butter and give it a good stir.
6. Into a jug,... - 109.271
There are a large variety of pancakes that we usually come across today. This recipe is a very easy and quick way of making an easy pancake what can be served for breakfast in a jiffy! - 30.7962