- » Pan Cornbread
Pan Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan cornbread recipes.
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 94.6549
Mix all together.
Bake in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until real brown on top. - 30.6316
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
1. To make the combread, combine the cornmeal and baking powder in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the remaining combread ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan,... - 32.6057
Preheat oven to 370°.
Mix ingredients all together and pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake approximately 40 minutes. - 29.3488
Baked Ham With Cornbread-apricot Stuffing
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake in a 325ºF oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140ºF. Slice to serve.
Meanwhile, crumble cooked cornbread, place in large mixing bowl. In medium skillet, sauté celery and onion... - 28.1622
Southwest Blue Cornbread Sticks
Use 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal to coat greased cornstick pans or 1 1/2-inch muffin pans; set pans aside.
Heat oil in a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and chile; cook, stirring often, until onion is lightly browned (6 to 8... - 41.3175
Chili Cornbread Sloppy Freds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and sour cream. Spread batter in a greased 8-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
4. Remove cornbread from the pan and c - 27.2497
Betty's Bacon And Sage Cornbread Dressing
1. For fresh cornbread, in a medium sized bowl, combine cornmeal mix, and self rising flour.
2. Drop egg, and milk in it. Mix until smooth. Do not over mix.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
4. In an 8x8-inch baking pan, pour peanut oil.... - 105.675
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
Mix together egg and sour milk and add to dry ingredients.
Grease muffin tins or black iron wedge-type cornbread pan and bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees until piping hot.
Put... - 36.3154
Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water.
Set aside for 10 minutes to activate yeast.
Combine cornmeal, oat flour, soy flour and salt.
Mash bananas with a fork.
Stir in oil, beaten eggs and finally the dissolved yeast mixture.
Combine liquid and dry... - 42.5535
Mexican Cornbread Casserole
Preheat oven to 425°.
Brown ground beef until crumbly; drain.
Add onions and jalapeno.
Combine eggs, 1 cup corn and milk with cornbread mix.
Pour half of the batter into greased pan.
Top with beef mixture, cheese and remaining cup of corn.
Pour other half of... - 33.7582
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly-grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and barden blend in large bowl.
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add buttermilk and cook until warm; stir to combine.
Add... - 44.7759
Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
Add margarine, and place in a 425° oven for 3 minutes or until margarine melts.
Press broccoli between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine broccoli, muffin mix and remaining 5 ingredients, stirring... - 38.2239
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
old fashioned cornbread dressing is an herbed dressing. Mixed with celery and onions, the cornbread dressing is a baked to prepare and is combined with added buttermilk and eggs. Cooked in the oven, it can be used for poultry or meats of choice. - 44.6755
This is a yummy Sausage Cornbread recipe. The discovery of yummy baked sausages when biting into the Sausage Cornbread is heaven!! Try this Sausage Cornbread recipe! - 32.7519
Bacon Upside Down Cornbread
Arrange bacon pieces on bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare mix according to directions on pack age.
Spoon batter into the pan over the bacon and carefully spread to corners.
Bake as directed on package for cornbread.
Remove from oven; cool 2 minutes... - 27.9699
Mexican Style Chili And Cornbread
How about homemade chilli and cornbread? A great recipe that is healthy and absolutely vegetarian! Watch this step-by-step video to making this dish. A simple recipe that does not involve too much effort, but seems to be a great dish! Watch and learn. - 125.905
Holiday Special Onion And Cheddar Cheese Cornbread Sticks
This holiday, gather all your family and friends and get bingeing in one of Betty's delights. In this video, Betty makes delicious onion and cheddar cheese cornbread sticks that are just great when served with a hearty stew or soup. Perfect for Hoppin’ John... - 107.55
Gradually blend all ingredients in blender until batter is smooth.
Pour mixture into 2 oiled 7- x 3 1/2-inch bread pans.
Bake at 400° F. for 30 minutes. - 24.6756
Preheat the oven to 400° Sift into a mixing bowl the cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
Beat the eggs lightly, add the melted butter and shortening, and stir in the 1 1/2 cups of milk.
Pour into the bowl of dry ingredients and beat together for... - 36.0177
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk, egg substitute, and oil; add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into a 7 1/2- x 3- x 2-inch loafpan coated with... - 33.8024
Vegetarian Cornbread Squares
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
Add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Stir in chopped pepper, basil, rhyme, and pepper, and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are... - 41.1989
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Stir in oil, milk, and egg substitute only until flour is moistened. Do not overmix.
4. Pour into an oiled 8 x 8-inch pan.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes. - 32.6918
Combine Cornmeal Mix, eggs, and water; stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Batter will be lumpy.
Pour batter into a greased 9-inch pan and bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown. - 24.5823
Cheddar Cheese Cornbread
If you have some cornbread mix then here's a recipe you can try with it. Robin enhances a cornbread mix with some Cheddar to create a wonderful appetizer, which is perfect to serve at parties. Get out your cornbread mix boxes and get started right away. - 103.483
Easy Cornbread Dressing
After showing a series of main dishes, Dave shows us a Easy Cornbread Dressing recipe for Thanksgiving menu or just with Chicken gravy. As you watch this video, you will realize that there is nothing easier and delicious dish than Easy Cornbread Dressing.... - 112.108
Do you love corn bread - today chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the delicious Baked Cornbread. It is one of the most popular item in soul food. A yummy and delicious dessert everyone should check out the video. - 79.4532
Spiced Mexican Cornbread
How about spiced cornbread? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make Mexican cornbread. Filled with flavor, this recipe includes jalapenos, cumin and smoked paprika!! The spices make this cornbread absolutely delicious. Watch the video and try it... - 116.807
Mix cornmeal, powder and salt.
Combine milk and eggs and add cornmeal mixture.
Add shortening, mix well. (Batter will be thin.)
Pour in greased and floured pan.
Bake at 425 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes. - 33.1345
Cornbread A Lorange
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sift first 5 ingredients together; mix in cornmeal.
Mix remaining ingredients together.
Stir rhubarb mixture into dry ingredients; mix until just moistened.
Spread the thick batter evenly into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake for 30... - 40.9529
Veggie Kitchen Cornbread
If you enjoy making brad at home, try making this Basic Cornmeal recipe. This recipe video is about a basic recipe, which uses corn meal and whole wheat flour. However, you can make your own alterations as per your taste. You can try this recipe with only... - 123.337
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended.
Add yogurt and eggs, stir just until mixed.
Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray, place pan in oven at 400Â° for 2 minutes.
Remove from oven, and immediately pour... - 31.5641
1. Heat oven to 450°F. In an 8- or 9-inch cast-iron skillet, melt butter. Tilt pan to coat the bottom, then pour butter into a heatproof measuring cup.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together cornmeal mix, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Add eggs and milk. Stir until... - 34.4294
Solar Cooked Cornbread
A cornbread with buttermilk pancake mix and cornmeal to yield a soft cornbread. Easily done using a solar cooker and it’s a done deal. Watch the video but without the audio! - 47.3942
Yankee Cornbread Squares
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk, margarine, and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 400° for 25 to... - 25.6605
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and corn-meal together into a bowl. Combine milk, egg, and melted shortening. Pour into flour mixture and stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients. Do not mix or beat. Bake in a well-greased pan for about 20 minutes.... - 23.737
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 46.0961
Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Pour in milk and oil; mix well.
Pour in greased baking pan or 12 muffin pan.
Bake 25 minutes in 425° oven or until good and brown or you may spoon into a frying pan with hot cooking oil (deep) and have fried... - 31.7236
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add 2 eggs, buttermilk, and bacon drippings, mixing well.
Place a well-greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet in a 450Â° oven for 4 minutes or until hot.
Remove from oven; spoon batter into pan.
Bake at 450Â°... - 37.4393
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Take an 8 X 8 inch baking pan or a 10 inch cast iron skillet, grease and place in the oven.
3. Take a large bowl and mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Using fingers, cut butter or... - 42.9523
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 34.2173
Beat eggs in medium bowl; beat in milk, butter and cornbread mix.
Pour into greased 8-cup baking dish or spring-form pan.
Place in slow-cooking pot and cover with several paper towels.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours. - 27.0762
Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Add to cornmeal mixture, stir just enough to mix.
Fill greased pan half full.
Bake at 425°F 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned. - 36.465
Combine eggs and milk; add to cornmeal.
Stir in corn, cheese, onion, peppers, if desired, and oil.
Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 33.1805
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the corn-meal, flour, dry milk, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir just enough to moisten. Turn into an oiled 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 31.8486
Chilli Beef Baked In Cornbread
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Add the beef, onion, red and green peppers, garlic, sambal oelek (if using) and sugar; cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Stir in the tomatoes, vinegar, wine and tomato... - 32.8214
Combine mix, sugar, baking powder, and afew grains salt in a bowl.
Mix well and stir in remaining ingredients.
Turn into a greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
Bake at 425CF about 20 minutes. - 31.356
Barry has an attempt at making cornbread. - 109.817
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine milk, egg, and oil, add to cornmeal mixture.
Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cut into 6... - 32.3908
Honey-pecan Cornbread Sticks
In a small pan combine brown sugar, honey, and butter; stir occasionally over low heat until it boils and sugar is dissolved.
Meanwhile prepare cornbread mix as directed on package.
Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon chopped nuts into each of 12 average-sized... - 27.3277
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Pour batter into a greased 9-inch pie plate or 8-inch square pan or a loaf pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden and... - 31.8232
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Combine dry ingredients.
3. Add milk, eggs, and oil. Blend well.
4. Pour into 9- X 9-inch baking pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into 12 portions. - 30.8747
Herbed Cornbread Appetizers
Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, nutmeg, oregano, thyme, and basil.
Combine egg, milk, and shortening.
Add liquid mixture to dry mixture, stirring well.
Spoon into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brow - 34.4267
Old Style Cornbread
1. Grease an 8-inch sqare cake pan with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with corn meal.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the... - 45.8335
Old Fashioned Cornbread
Old fashioned corn bread is a simple homemade corn bread recipe. Made with cornmeal and flour batter, the old fashioned cornbread is moistened with milk. Baked with added baking powder, it is best served oven fresh and warm. - 40.5254
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl lightly beat eggs; stir in milk and oil. Add corn, cheese and peppers; mix well.
5. Stir... - 38.1491
Peaches 'n' Cornbread, Shortcake Style
Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cornmeal, and brown sugar in a bowl; set aside.
Beat the egg, buttermilk, and sour cream together until well blended.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients and add liquid all at one time.
Stir until just smooth (do not... - 45.0265
Make and bake cornbread as the label directs.
Cool in pan, on wire rack, 25 minutes; then crumble into medium mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in medium skillet.
Add celery, onion, and parsley; saute', stirring, until celery and onion... - 26.6465
Light Cornbread Squares
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, egg substitute, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking... - 30.1156
Roast Chicken Root Vegetables And Cornbread Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add cornbread.
3. Add bacon drippings to a frying pan and on medium heat warm the drippings.
4. Add onion, garlic, celery and apple and stirring intermittently, sauté for 5 minutes.... - 41.0901
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 37.1827
Sesame Wheat Germ Cornbread
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt, and soda until thoroughly blended.
Mix in cornmeal, wheat germ, and sesame seeds.
In a separate bowl, mix together buttermilk, salad oil or melted butter, and eggs.
Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients... - 38.9276
Baked Cornbread Casserole
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time. - 128.604
Old Fashioned Cornbread
1. Grease an 8-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in the... - 45.9157
Crackling Cornbread has a defining taste. The egg with sweet butter gives the Crackling Cornbread a different taste. - 39.7662
Buttermilk Cornbread Canapes With Mascarpone
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray some non stick spray over it.
2. For the Cornbread: In a bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter and sugar.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 127.729
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 106.201
Grease an 8- by 8-inch baking pan.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook bacon strips on medium-high grill until crisp, turning bacon as needed.
Crumble bacon and place in a non-stick frying pan.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter.
Add... - 42.2725
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine buttermilk and egg substitute; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 43.3063
Southern Style Cornbread
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a 10 1/2-inch cast-iron skillet or into a 9 X 11-inch ovenproof glass casserole dish.
In a bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, powdered milk, salt, baking powder and sugar.
In another bowl,... - 43.8831
Comforting Ham-seasoned Soup Beans With Cornbread
If you are looking for a super satisfying dinner recipe that will allow you to dine like a king on a pauper's budget, this is it. Betty's soupy delight is fast and fabulous and makes for an ultimate sit-down dinnertime experience. Stream the video recipe to... - 92.1763
Down Home Cornbread
1) Take a ceramic loaf pan of 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/2-inch dimensions and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to a moderate 350° F.
3) Take a small saucepan and pour 1/2 cup water in it. Add margarine, salt and 3 tablespoons sugar in... - 47.1686
Mexican Style Skillet Cornbread
Looking for a fantastic side to accompany your barbecue fare? Then blindly opt for the classic cornbread recipe. This cast-iron skillet recipe is fairly easy to make. Stream the video recipe to make this deliciously moist and tender side dish a la the Betty... - 99.315
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.2486
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make the cornbread: In a large mixing bowl sift first five ingredients.
3) In another bowl add buttermilk, eggs, oil, corn, and dried herbs and whisk together.
4) Add buttermilk mixture into the flour... - 42.4133
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.7602
My Best Cornbread With Something I've Never Read About
This is the BEST CORNBREAD RECIPE I have ever baked. No eggs. No oil. No banana. No applesauce. It has something special in the batter to keep it moist and springy like a good cornbread is suppose to be. Get out your pen & paper! - 104.628
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.7723
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small bowl, stir together the egg whites,... - 43.8929
Boston Market Cornbread
1. Bake at 350 degrees F.
2. If you have only boxes of jiffy mix, use a brownie sized baking pan, 8 x 8, if you are going to use a box of regular cake mix, use a 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix both boxes according to... - 104.388
Corn Bread with some chopped Jalapenos to spice up the bread! An easy make bread for the day . A video shown by the drunk cook, so better watch out for strong language! - 60.5942
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
A cinch to make and mouthwateringly delicious, cornbread stuffing is one dish that is hard to resist. The sweetness of corm combined with a slew of other lip-smacking ingredients gives this stuffing its personality. Just follow the recipe instructions as... - 124.554
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.848
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.7851
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Stir in the cornmeal and sugar.
Make a well in the center and add the eggs, butter and a little milk.
Beat with a wooden spoon, adding the remaining milk a little at a time until you have a smooth... - 38.2127
Preheat oven to 425F.
Grease an 8-by-8-by-2- inch baking pan.
Sift flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add cornmeal, mixing well; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine egg, salad oil, and milk, mixing well.
Add flour mixture, stirring only until flour... - 38.5265
Southern Cracklin' Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix cornmeal, soda and salt.
3. Put eggs and buttermilk and stir well.
4. Take a 13x9x2inch baking pan and heat bacon drippings in it.
5. Once hot, pour the drippings and cracklings in the batter... - 40.2828
Serrano Chili And Cilantro Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add chilies to the baking pan. Place on the top rack beneath boiler and allow baking until they turn black and blistering. Repeat with other side as well.
3. Transfer to a brown bag and allow to cool so... - 45.4617
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch pan.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook the jalapenos and onion in the buttermilk for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all... - 45.7491
Betty's Very Southern Cornsticks Or Cornbread
For a cornbread that is unsweetened and can be made in a snap, tune into Betty’s cornbread recipe. In this video, Betty shows how to make the delicious cornsticks that makes a fantastic side to any barbecue dish. Hot out of the oven, this wonderful skillet... - 118.454
Country Style Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a 9 X 12 inch baking pan with oil or butter and dust with corn meal.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, corn meal, baking powder, soda and salt.
4. In another mixing bowl, use a wire... - 45.2896
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2/Take a bowl and mix flour, soda and salt in it.
3.In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar and blend until a creamy mixture is formed.
4.Put eggs in the bowla nd stir well.
5.In another bowl, mix... - 46.5571
Pan Cornbread Recipes By Category