- » Pan Cooked Tilapia
Pan Cooked Tilapia Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan cooked tilapia recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan cooked tilapia recipes.
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 131.704
Fresh Corn And Tilapia
For all those who found corn and tomatoes combo to be hot, here is a simply irresistible dish. The pan roasted tilapia takes with it the all time favorite combination of fresh corn and tomatoes for those special weekend dinners. Watch the video to learn the... - 108.246
Cooking For 2 (1)
Restaurant quality meals for two that focus on quick and easy, healthy and delicious as well as budget friendly! Tilapia fillets with cherry tomato sauce for two that cost less than ordering one entree at your local fish restaurant! - 0
Pan Seared Tilapia
1. In a bowl add in the flour and black pepper, mix well.
2. Coat the fish with the flour on both sides and set aside, repeat the process.
3. In a skillet add in the 2 tbsp. of the butter and 1 tbsp. of oil. Add in the 2 fish fillets, flat side down.... - 0
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 124.367
Pan Seared Black Truffle Tilapia Salad
A tasty and flavorful low carb option, this recipe incorporates the goodness of fish and veggies. Pan seared tilapia fillets are seasoned to taste and rested on a bed of greens.This is a recipe which will definitely score with you if you are on a weight loss... - 85.4564
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 130.474
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 31.6613
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
Pan Fried Tilapia With Fresh Tomato And Olive Salsa
Fish lovers, here is a brand new recipe for you guys- Pan Fried Tilapia with Fresh Tomato and Olive Salsa. It's a complete meal in a plate. This video demonstrates the details of preparing this gourmet style meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is a... - 100.671
This hearty fish is so easy to cook and delicious with the homemade tartar sauce. Which is made with mayonnaise and Israeli pickles. I like the Israeli pickles because they are always tart and a little spicy. A great accompaniment to this fish is corn, black... - 117.888
Korean Food: Tilapia With Sauce
1)If you are using fresh fish make sure to clean it well and pat dry with a paper towel and in case you are using frozen fish, thaw the fish and pat dry and set aside.
2)On a large tray or plate spread the all purpose flour and coat each fillet with... - 0
Tilapia French With Lemon & Caper Sauce
Dress up this mild white fish with an eggy coating and delicious lemon butter sauce. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you tips and tricks for getting it just right. - 109.352
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 131.02
South Western Style Tilapia
Fish and seafood lovers, here is a South Western style tilapia fish dish. Watch Chef Stacey Hawkins cook the tilapia in a few basic flavors as well as a mixed pepper medley to accompany. Crispy cooked tilapia served on a pepper medley, truly ecstatic! - 110.665
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Tilapia In White Vermouth Sauce
1. In a large saute pan, combine vermouth and water; heat until it just begins to bubble. Stir in lemon peel, capers with juice, shallots and garlic.
2. Add tilapia to the pan and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes; turn fillets with a large spatula and... - 27.2538
Tilapia In Lemon Sauce With Capers
1. Heat oil in a very large pan over high heat (or cook in 2 batches). Lightly flour tilapia fillets and sear until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
2. Turn fillets and add onions. Cook briefly until onions are translucent; add butter, capers, wine, lemon juice,... - 33.6295
Fish like tilapia make ideal food to go along with drinks and watch this recipe to cook such tilapia. Here is chef Mike Monahan cooking Tilapia fillets along with some vegetables and spices. Drinks can be rich experience with this one! - 108.942
Santa Fe Tilapia
Great recipe that is simple but looks elegant. Any fish works - 111.182
Tilapia Fish With Potato Flakes
Cut fish fillets into serving pieces.
Season both sides offish with lemon/pepper seasoning.
Blend egg (or egg white) with water.
Dip fish into egg mixture.
Coat with potato flakes.
Heat skillet with Pam (or oil) lightly covering bottom of pan.
Turning fish... - 30.1502
Escabecheng Tilapia With Oyster Sauce
This yummy tilapia recipe will have even those picky eaters who hate fish come running to the dinner table. Here in this video the chef shares simple instructions to make a scrumptious tilapia with basic ingredients and also provides quick tips on preparing... - 81.0235
1. In a bowl mix all the spices- tandoori masala, ground cumin coriander, chili powder and chopped coriander leaves.
2. Add salt and mix well.
3. Squeeze half a lemon and mix to make a fine paste.
4. Coat the fish well with the spice mixture and... - 107.466
Tilapia Taco Bites With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30... - 120.707
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182
Deep Fried Tilapia In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Want a little Asian twist to your fresh tilapia dish? Try making it with Panlasang Pinoy for he is showing how to prepare fish in the most popular Asian taste. He is preparing a delicious sweet and sour sauce for the deep fried tilapia. The whole deep fried... - 116.099
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 47.5471
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 116.292
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Something light and easy for dinner? If that’s the thought going through then these fish tacos need to be tried! Watch Ken give these fish tacos a try in his kitchen! - 113.835
Cilantro Lime Tilapia Tacos
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes a simple, delicious and economical midweek dinner - cilantro lime tilapia tacos with spicy black beans. - 94.8476
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove... - 46.9277
Delicious Baked Tilapia With Pineapple Chutney
Baked tilapia with pineapple chutney is nothing short of sumptuousness. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious, low-calorie fish recipe that is a breeze to make. Kick start your holiday feast with this tongue-tickling, healthy side dish. A party-worthy treat indeed! - 88.6523
Tuscan Tilapia Fillets
1. Dredge tilapia fillets in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add fillets and cook until golden brown on one side, about 5 minutes. Turn gently and cook for 3 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a for - 22.7395
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spray fish with cooking spray. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon... - 32.613
Steamed Mussels And Tilapia Tempura With Shirachi Mayonnaise
Chef Tony Clark makes four seafood dishes that can also be found at his restaurant in Cape May, NJ. Chef Victor Orsini comes on to talk about the seafood available for home delivery from Rastelli Direct, and Eugene Engel brings a great wine. - 112.706
Caribbean Mango Tilapia
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add mango and next 5 ingredients (through salt), process until smooth. Place mango mixture and fish in a zip-top plastic bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. Remove fish... - 32.4589
Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard with enough water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, sugar, soy sauce and... - 47.4458
Tilapia Tacos With Peach, Corn And Black Bean Salsa
These tilapia tacos with peach, corn, and black bean salsa are the perfect way to welcome the season. Nothing says summer quite like a lovely ripe peach and fish tacos instantly making me feel like a sun-kissed surfer. Not only are the tacos a refreshing, yet... - 132.107
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Fish Fillets In Herb Sauce (samak Bil Khalta)
1. Place a deep pan on heat, pour oil, swirl, drop onion and garlic in it. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add scallions, salt, and curry powder . Stir, and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Throw tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, and water in it. Mix well. Bring it to a... - 96.6809
Salsa Verde Baked Fish
Here is a delicious recipe for baked fish! The tomatillo’s tangy flavor goes really well with any mild white fish. You can use sole, tilapia or catfish for this recipe. No problem! - 120.807
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
When you want to try something for a weeknight meal, the flavorful blackened fish could make for such a sumptuous indulgence. Deliciously crisp and zesty, what could be a better way to cook your fresh catch then marinate them with blackening spice and sear... - 112.768
Perch With Fried Capers And Brown Butter
People who have chosen to eat healthier and earth-friendly proteins look for interesting and easy ways to cook fish. This fish recipe with the fried capers and brown butter is easy, healthy and very tasty. Chef John teaches a really cool pre-searing technique... - 101.521
Semolina Crusted Fish Fry
This fried fish recipe is a very good variation of the simple fried fish recipe. It has a thick crispy crust, that makes this dish interesting. It is also spicy inside with soft fish. - 0
A Lighter Southern Meal
Paula Deen is trying to get healthy and asked for a lighter Southern dish. This is a tutorial for a Hoppin' John Salad w/ a light vinaigrette topped w/ Pecan Encrusted Tilapia. - 84.3184
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 47.3394
Asian Fish Fillet With Tausi
Asian fish fillet with tausi recipe video is a creation of Panlasang Pinoy which shows the Chinese or Oriental style of cooking fish fillet. He pan fries fish fillets and adds it to a bean based sauce that gives a salty taste to the dish. Pinoy has tried to... - 118.465
Brazilian Seafood Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, broth, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the cilantro; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and... - 40.7004
Quick Spicy Fish Tacos
Want to try some easy and healthy Mexican foods by yourself? This video will teach you, how to assemble a fabulous taco with a filling of tilapia fillet and spicy cole slaw. These tacos are light, spicy and too satisfying for your taste buds. - 119.595
Spicy Fish Tostada With Cabbage
Here is a little twisted dish derived from the classic fish tacos- Spicy Fish Tostada with Cabbage. The fresh and crisp cabbage, avocados and the homemade white sauce lifts up its flavor. Check out this video to learn this exotic dish that can be a perfect... - 121.552
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine parsley, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized skillet, heat oil, butter and lemon juice.
3. Place fillets and pan fry for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides or till well cooked.... - 38.6793
Homemade Fish Sticks
If it is difficult to make kids eat fish, try making homemade fish sticks as they are fresh and delicious. Weelicious host is making them with fresh tilapia but as she says you are free to use your favorite fish. All it needs is dipping in egg wash and then... - 130.038
Cooking french fries from fresh potatoes tastes so much better than the frozen ones. You can even leave the skin on. Cutting the potatoes into circular slices is less challenging than the usual shape. Make sure your oil is properly heated before frying. I... - 109.829
Moroccan Fish Bastila (pastilla)
Seafood is a favorite with all. Here is a wonderful video to make the popular Moroccan seafood bastila. This is a savory thin flaky pie stuffed with fish, shrimp, squid and vermicelli. This filling is flavorful and wonderfully spiced with Moroccan flavors.... - 130.896
another sumptuous dish from the Philippines served right here exclusively on ifood.tv! - 43.6347
Fried Fish In Vinegar
When your low in budget and wondering what to make this fish dish is the thing to make!Flipinos have this fish dish regularly when out of meat! See the video on how to make this easy fish dish! - 72.6917
Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green... - 38.2787
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222
Seafood gratin is a delicious main dish made with fish and seafood (today we will make it tilapia and shrimp), covered with a bechamel sauce, topped with cheese and baked it in the oven! what not to love?! - 125.315
Fried chicken is one of my favorite foods. When you make it at home it can be a lot healthier when you use your oil just once. I recommend safflower or sunflower oil. You can soak the chicken in buttermilk or eggs. Then using a zippered plastic bag coat with... - 126.342
Spicy And Juicy Madras Fish Curry
This is one of my Mom's best dish. Best results will be seen when cooked in a mud pot. Nothing can beat this dish when we have this with hot hot Dosa or Idly. - 46.5861
Fish In Parchment Paper For Children
You come home from work, your little one’s hungry, you're exhausted, and the last thing you want to do is cook and clean (isn't that every day?).
Well, the name of this recipe may sound fancy, but it's actually my 1, 2, 3 super-easy, super-fast, no... - 135.789
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 49.5743