- » Pan Cooked Salmon
Pan Cooked Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan cooked salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan cooked salmon recipes.
Easy Pan Fried Salmon
If salmon is what you wanna eat, here is quick salmon recipe for you. The chef in the video shows not only how to cook the salmon but also how to prepare it for making the dish. Just use some butter and a tinge of lemon and relish the tasty bites of pan fried... - 144.493
Pan Grilled Salmon With Artichoke Hearts Part 1 - Preparation
Sundays are sacramental to fresh produce buying! So amongst the purchases get yourself some fresh salmon! This video is about using the salmon to the best possible. Dennis does it his way in this video. Part 1 of the video is about preparation of the salmon... - 67.0926
Pan Seared Salmon Filets With Tomato, Olive And Salsa Cruda
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Pour marinade over salmon fillets. Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, add tomatoes, olives,... - 112.389
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.5597
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 133.89
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 98.2676
When looking to eat something satisfying and healthy, salmon definitely tops the list. Chef Keith Snow prepares a salmon dish that is full of flavor and nutritional value. Grab all the ingredients and get roasting. - 115.479
Pan Seared Salmon With Bok Choy And Sauce
1. In a glass jar blend together olive oil, garlic and roasted bell pepper, with the help of hand blender machine.
2. After that add in egg, lime juice and salt. Blend again for a few minute.
3. Keep the sauce in fridge.
4. Season salmon... - 117.489
Pan Roasted Salmon With Truffle Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Start by de-gilling and coating the mushrooms in olive oil and place on a sheet pan. season with salt and pepper.
3. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the... - 100.757
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 36.788
Pan Seared Salmon
Looking for a main dish recipe that is a true classic and real easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy salmon that can be whipped up within minutes. Watch now! - 81.1124
Post Oak Grill's Pan Seared Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
If you enjoy salmon, then here is an interesting video recipe for you! A healthy looking recipe, this includes several interesting ingredients combined into one. A professionally conducted, step-by-step video, this is really appealing! - 87.6447
Pan Seared Salmon Fillets With Tapenade
Looking for a simple main dish recipe that looks as impressive as it tastes? Then watch this video and learn to make seared salmon that your guests are sure to love! - 103.63
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 44.5997
Pan-seared Salmon With Watercress Puree
Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
Add cubed potato, and cook 15 minutes.
Add watercress, and cook an additional 10 minutes.
Place watercress-potato mixture, butter, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor, and process until... - 36.953
Pan Roasted Salmon With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, capers, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet, skin... - 27.8717
Pan Grilled Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Place a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray, add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily when tested with... - 20.4902
Pan Roasted Salmon With Quick Tomato Herb Sauce
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, basil, parsley, vinegar and half of the oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat; place fillets skin-side down... - 24.2352
Pan Fried Salmon Trout Filets
Heat oil and butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add filets and cook 4 minutes.
Turn filets over and season well. Continue cooking about 3 minutes, depending on thickness of filets. Remove fish from pan and keep hot.
Add pine nuts and parsley to frying... - 22.2955
Pan Seared Salmon
Salmon takes only a few minutes to cook and you'll have a delicious, nutritious meal. Search through our channel or website to see several ways of cooking and serving salmon. It can be seared, cooked in the oven, eaten hot or cold. It makes a great sandwich... - 103.259
Pan Glazed Salmon With Oyster Sauce And Basil
1. In a large bowl, toss the salmon cubes with the oyster sauce and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the seasoned salmon cubes and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until browned... - 29.3917
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Pan Seared Salmon With Pea Shoots And Watercress
1.In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, salt, and pepper.
2. Add in sugar if Meyer lemon juice is not being used.
3. Blend well.
4.Add in the watercress leaves and pea shoots to dressing and coat .
5.To prepare salmon, in a... - 47.314
Christine Hamilton’s Pan Fried Salmon Fillets With Summer Sauce
Christine Hamilton shares a favorite dish in The Celebrity Cookbook. This cookbook has been masterminded and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as part of The Princes Trusts’ Million Makers... - 30.4899
Pan Seared Salmon With Honey Balsamic Sauce
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat; add leeks, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook... - 25.3098
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0
Pan Seared Salmon With Pommes Lyonnaise And Braised Leeks
Wondering what to do on a holiday? The pan seared salmon recipe is a complete meal in itself. Invite your friends over and have a great time with this quick and yummy recipe that everyone is sure to be all praise for. - 49.3206
Cuban Blackened Salmon
The best way to savor salmon is to grill it! In this recipe, Juan Montalvo shares with us a lip-smacking salmon recipe that is blackened in the edges, which lends the dish a hearty, smoky, delicious flavor. Serve it with tomato and green bean salad and voila!... - 104.538
Cooking Salmon With Veggies!
Take a look at this video that would really impress you. The video shows a how a simple pan fried salmon can be combined with some vegetables and served with rice for a wholesome satisfying meal. Try out this simple meal for a healthy relaxing lunch or dinner... - 60.7457
Apricot Salmon is so delicious and it goes well with noodles or rice. It is subtly sweet and has just the right amount of juiciness.Wild salmon (not farmed) is high in omega-3 fatty acids and protein. Enjoy! - 113.877
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 102.201
Blackened Salmon Sandwich
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers another outstanding salmon recipe with a delicious blackened salmon sandwich. Simple, elegant and budget friendly. Perfect for those with champagne tastes, but on a beer budget! - 89.9813
Salmon With Mango And Avocado Relish
Salmon is a luscious and highly versatile fish and here is a recipe to prepare salmon with hot and sweet flavors. Check out Mike cooking salmon filets in a sweet sauce that combines mango, and avocado among sweet flavors along with simple hot seasonings.... - 124.843
Pan Fried Stuffed Fish Skin
The secret here, in this Pan Fried Stuffed Fish Skin recipe is the shrimp, mushroom and fish skin mix. Pan Fried Stuffed Fish Skin recipe is the first time I have ever tried my hands on stuffing fish skin, but then, I was more than pleased with the result.... - 37.0557
Cooking Salmon And Cod
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it... - 107.506
Salmon With Shitake Mushrooms And Glass Noodles
1. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in about a cup of warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and cut into ¼-inch strips.
2. In a medium size clay pot, add stock, chopped mushrooms, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Place the pot on... - 0
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 0
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 137.646
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs
If you have fish and eggs, then get out your pan to cook up this delicious Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs does not take very long to make either. You will love this one! - 36.5278
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple
If your family likes fish but if you don't have the time to cook them a very elaborate one, why don't you try this Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple is any working mom's dream Chinese fish recipe. Do make it! - 38.1746
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Dill And Creme Fraiche
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, dill and creme fraiche is a fantastic holiday entertaining dish. Watch this excellent video that would make your holidays fun filled and relaxing. This wholesome delicious dish would definitely be a favorite with your... - 140.909
1. Into a mixing bowl add yogurt, chili powder, turmeric, paprika, ginger garlic paste, rasam powder, garam masala and coriander powder.
2. Add little salt to taste and mix well.
3. Add few drops of lemon and mix well until it is well... - 109.061
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 132.604
Salmon Cakes With Asian Salad
A heart healthy and hearty dish that incorporates the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids from the salmon. Made with precooked salmon, this dish is done real easy and real quick.Heavy on Asian flavors, this one here is a must try especially if you trying to eat... - 90.7428
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks sounded very good when I heard it from a Chinese friend. And, that is what inspired me to prepare this Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks. A delight to cook. - 29.8573
Salmon Cooked In Thai Curry Sauce
Do you love Thai preparations and are you a fond of salmon, too? Here is a very simple and easy way of cooking salmon with Thai curry sauce. The method of cooking is steaming. In the video the chef shows us how to steam the salmon in a very simple way. This... - 126.92
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 135.204
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 143.984
Salmon In Pastry
Place butter, flour, and milk in a small pan.
Bring to a boil on conventional burner, whisking constantly.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Drain salmon; remove skin and bones.
Stir salmon and remaining ingredients into sauce.
Roll out pastry to a 10inch square and place... - 34.8694
Buttered Salmon With Lemon
Planning to add some healthy slant to your regular diet then why not include some salmon in your meal? The chef here shows simple suggestions to make scrumptious salmon combined with lemon and butter. Very easy recipe and is ready in no time! - 72.3842
Salmon Benedict With Dil Havarti
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry... - 25.4201
Seared Salmon And Salmon With Balsamic Onion Glaze
I don't remember what made me combine these flavors but they certainly work. Watch the video asd see how I first sauté onions. Then add balsamic vinegar and reduce. Then add the salmon covering it with the onions. It cooks in just minutes and packs a whole... - 111.888
Steam Fried Salmon Fillet
Are looking for a low calorie salmon recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat? See this wonderful video that shares a recipe for steam-fried salmon fillet. The recipe is simple and great for slimming too. Watch this video to make this fabulous salmon... - 128.204
Super Foods Part Three - Poaching The Salmon
For all those want to have salmon with an Asian twist this salmon dish in green tea is simply exotic. Watch chef Stacey poach wild caught salmon in green tea and a few flavors. Watch the following video for the salad. - 101.094
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 85.833
Salmon And Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Heat half the oil in large pan; cook salmon both sides, uncovered, until just tender.
Remove from pan; flake salmon with fork.
Heat remaining... - 41.3664
1. Blend flour with seasonings in melted butter.
2. Add milk with cream gradually and stirring continuously, cook, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix salmon liquid along with a little flour mixture into egg yolks and add back to the pan.
4. Stirring,... - 41.1646
Poached Salmon Steaks
Arrange salmon steaks in a pan.
Pour court bouillon over to cover.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Cover and simmer 7 minutes. - 24.0754
Combine all ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
You will need enough to just cover the fish, so double or triple if needed.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth and arrange on a cooking cooling rack inside the pan.
Bring poaching liquid to a... - 37.903
Creamy Alaska Salmon Pasta
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In small bowl, whisk together milk and the sauce packet; set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until... - 35.7235
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 48.5645
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 41.3802
Green Pepper Salmon Loaf
Salmon Loaf is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Salmon Loaf recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.5647
Smoked Salmon Penne Pasta
Here is great video for a wonderful and absolutely delicious pasta recipe that is salmon and pasta combo. Try out this amazing recipe at home and a memorable cooking experience with this video and you are surely going to love this! - 135.937
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 90.7092
Quick Creamy Salmon Tagliatelle
This recipe was so easy to put together I should have done it with Phoebe!! It’s rammed full of flavours and textures, rounded off with a slight smoky edge (if you get smoked salmon of course!). Made in under 20 mins, this quick dish will go down a storm. - 101.113
Elegant Salmon Balls
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove salmon skin and bones; flake meat into bowl.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, the 2 tablespoons parsley, onion, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Shape into 8 balls.
Combine sauterne and reserved salmon... - 39.1676
This canned salmon burger recipe is one of my favorites. Being a health freak, I love the salmon and grill it to add to its health benefits. This juicy burger is a dish that is welcome anytime at my place. - 32.2999
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 44.488
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 97.7389
Poached Salmon With Julienned Vegetables
Cut vegetables into julienne.
Heat butter in saute pan. Add vegetables and seasonings. Cover and cook 3 minutes over low heat. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Add water and wine to saute pan. Season with salt and pepper and bring to boil. Cook 8... - 33.5942
Combine the ingredients for the marinade, then marinate the salmon for 2 or 3 hours.
Drain the salmon (set aside the lime for later decoration) and grill them in the pan for a few minutes on each side.
Brush the salmon with the marinade while cooking.
Avoid... - 36.923
Salmon Steaks Al Limone
Dredge salmon in seasoned flour sprinkled with paprika; set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in saucepan.
Add onion and chives; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Add lemon juice and continue cooking 1 minute over low heat.
Pour in chicken stock, add Tabasco,... - 40.589
Neptune S Chef Salad
Combine red pepper, green pepper, oil and lemon juice in food storage bag.
Add salmon; toss to coat.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Heat grill or grill pan.
Cook salmon until just cooked through.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place lettuce on serving plates.
Add... - 36.1025
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
1. To make lime yogurt, place chives, lime juice, lime rind, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make marinade, place black peppercorns, dill and lemon juice in a plastic food bag. Add salmon and shake to... - 33.4353
Salmon With Scallion
1) In a large, non-stick pan heat oil and sautÃ© the salmon for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
2) Add the lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and hot-pepper sauce to the pan.
3) Cook for about 3 minutes.
4) Place the salmon to a large platter and... - 40.7399
Miso Maple Glazed Broiled Salmon
This is absolutely the world's best broiled salmon recipe. The glazed salmon tastes sweet and spicy, but not overpowering. It combines Canadian Japanese flavors and even seafood haters will love this salmon recipe. This is a really simple, elegant, restaurant... - 139.555
Herb Salmon Steaks
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Turn fish over, season and continue cooking 4 minutes.
Turn fish over again, season and cook another 7 minutes; turn fish once more during this time.
Transfer fish to heated... - 34.9456
Salmon - Techniques & Marinades
Cooking Maine Steelhead Salmon: Before cooking, check for and remove the pin bones, there won't be many.
Cook salmon with the skin on - it will come off filet easily before serving.
Cut the filet into pieces to marinate.
Salmon should be cooked approximately... - 37.411
Salmon And Vegetables En Croute
Remove and discard skin from fish; trim edges and cut fish into 8 slices.
Combine fish, juice and the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Cut pastry into quarters; place on oiled oven tray.
Cut shallow diagonal slashes in pastry,... - 40.4676
1.In a cheesecloth, wrap the salmon
2.In a pan, place the salmon and simmer in water for 45 minutes
3.Now remove the salmon and drain it, then wrap it in a dry cloth
4.In a pot, combine 1 quart of cooking water with vinegar and spices
5.Cover the pot... - 35.8955
1. Trim stems and any coarse leaves from spinach. Wash leaves well; place in a large sauce-pan; cover. (There's no need to add any water.)
2. Cook 1 minute over low heat, or just until spinach wilts; drain well; chop.
3. Drain salmon; remove skin and bones;... - 38.5138
Northwest Alder Planked Salmon
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Prepare the smoked tomato butter sauce by gently heating a saucepan
4. Add the oil to the pan
5. Sauté the garlic in the pan till it is golden bowl
6. Carefully add the wine to the pan and... - 46.3828
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover about 1 hour before grilling.
In saucepan cook celery and onion in the 3 tablespoons butter till tender.
Pour over stuffing croutons.
Add parsley, lemon peel and juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss together... - 41.2526
Salmon Loaf With Green Pea Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium size saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Blend in 1 tablespoon of the flour, add the milk, and cook, stirring, for... - 40.9319
Broiled Salmon Steaks
Wipe fish with clean, damp cloth.
Pin flank ends together with toothpicks.
Melt butter or margarine.
Place steaks on greased broiler pan.
Brush with melted butter or margarine, and position 2Ã¢â‚¬â€4 inches from heat.
When top side... - 32.5191
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, salmon, green pepper, green onions, dill, lemon rind, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper.
2 ln a 10-inch nonstickskillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the salmon mixture, flattening... - 38.319
Whole Poached Glazed Salmon
Measure the thickness of the fish,and rinse and dry.Overlap the vent pieces, and pin with small metal skewers.
Wrap the fish in 2 thicknesses of cheesecloth; then place on a rack in a fish kettle.
If fish is small you may be able to use a long covered roast... - 28.1786
Salmon Casserole With Cucumber Sauce
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Combine onion and 1 /4 cup cold water, let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain salmon; flake.
Mix rice, onion, salmon, salt and pepper.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Add egg whites and egg to salmon mix- ture,... - 44.941
Enjoy this Salmon Croquettes - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 41.3878
Salmon En Papillote
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Into a pan of boiling water plunge the tomatoes for 10 seconds, lift them out and when cool enough to handle, remove their skins.
3. Cut them in half, remove the seeds and dice.
4. With a damp cloth... - 45.2421