- » Pan Cooked Bacon
Pan Cooked Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan cooked bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan cooked bacon recipes.
Bacon Pan Bread
1. In a small frying pan, cook bacon until it is crisp.
2. Drain and keep aside the dripping. Chop the bacon.
3. In a bowl, take flour, semolina, baking powder, salt, mustard and sugar. Mix it well and sift together.
4. Add onion and bacon.
5. In... - 47.1256
Low Carb Bacon "donuts"
1. Melt butter in microwave on high.
2. In frying pan, cook bacon until done.
3. Leaving bacon grease in pan, remove bacon, pour in the olive oil.
4. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
5. In a bowl take bacon, mini peppers, whey protein... - 106.964
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 101.26
Pan Fried Liver And Bacon
1. Have the liver cut by your butcher nicely into nice large and thin slices.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and freshly milled pepper.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry the sage leaves.
4. Pour the milk into a small... - 87.3702
Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Butterfly Shrimp
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Cut bacon strips in 1/2-inch sections. Slice onion thin. Crush garlic.
2. Beat eggs. Then add flour and beat with a wire whisk until batter thickens. (It should not be runny: if it is,... - 35.6136
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 126.077
Bacon Pan Fry
1. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut the rashers into pieces.
2. Put in a frying pan with the onion and fry gently to extract the fat from the bacon, adding a little butter if required.
3. Cook for 15 minutes to soften the onion without browning. Remove... - 39.9501
Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Ever wondered about having brussel sprout with Bacon , Sounds yummy!! Nick has successfully recreated this recipe keeping its distinct flavour with the addition of balsamic vinegar. This could be the best main course for a perfect lunch or dinner. - 85.8342
Pan Seared Scallops And Bacon Salad
1. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Combine paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 3/4 teaspoon spice mixture evenly over scallops; set aside. Combine remaining spice mixture, dressing, and water; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
2. Place salad... - 30.095
1. Cooking at one time only as many slices as will lie flat in skillet, place bacon in a large cold skillet.
2. Cook slowly, over low heat, turning bacon frequently. Pour off fat as it collects. When bacon is evenly crisped and browned, remove from skillet... - 18.2792
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 43.2743
Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
A super easy yet fail-proof appetizer for a party, these bacon wrapped shrimp are an all time favorite. Large shrimp tend to get rubbery when cooked. Cooking them in butter is an excellent alternative. The bacon keeps them from drying out. - 127.349
Pan Fried Calf's Liver And Bacon
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels; keep warm. Meanwhile, trim any membrane from liver slices. On waxed paper, coat liver with flour.
2. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet. Over medium... - 24.0816
Easy Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Butterfly Shrimp
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut each bacon strip in two and wrap one half around each shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Heat oil. Pan-fry shrimp on both sides until pinkish.
4. Add catsup and cook,... - 23.3504
Pan Fried Chicken With Tomato Bacon Sauce
Add bacon, onion and garlic to frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste, dried herbs and sugar.
Crush tomatoes with potato masher or fork.
Bring to boil, reduce heat,... - 43.2464
Bacon Potato Soup And Pan Seared Fish
If you want to have a gourmet dinner at home with your loved ones, then this bacon potato soup and pan seared fish recipe will take care of it. The creamy and chunky texture and its decadent flavor will bowl you over and the zesty fish and asparagus will take... - 120.949
Boxty Bread (boxty In The Pan)
Peel the raw potatoes and grate into a clean cloth.
Wring them tightly over a basin, catching the liquid.
Put the grated potatoes into another basin and spread with the cooked mashed potatoes.
When the starch has sunk to the bottom of the raw potato liquid,... - 35.9287
Bacon And Eggs (how To Cook)
Not everyone is a born chef. For all those who find it difficult to cook breakfast for themselves, here is a great video that will teach you how to make American Bacon and Eggs. It will also show you how to make a complete breakfast including other dishes and... - 143.748
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
This has to be the best bacon wrapped scallops that you have ever tried, not only because it is so delicious but also because it’s a complete meal. So treat yourself and your partner with this excellent recipe today which costs nothing compared to its taste. - 131.989
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 106.103
Breakfast Burritos With Scrambled Eggs Topped With Bacon And Salsa
Do you follow a recipe as it is or like to use it as a guideline to make many new recipes? If you use recipes as guidelines, then this video will be of great assistance to you. In this video, chef makes breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs topped with bacon... - 143.344
Bacon, Sourcream, Chive Potato Cake With Fried Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
3. Wash and scrub the russet potatoes, grated the potatoes skin and keep it aside.
4. Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
5. Chop chives, set aside.
6.... - 140.858
Dave is proving himself as the world's greatest Chef by showing this Cholesterol Snack. This sandwich has crispy bacon with egg and cheese, it’s easy to make and delicious sandwich to enjoy when you are hungry and also when you are not. It’s hard to... - 90.1306
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy saucepan.
Add garlic and cook gently, stir for 1 minute.
Add washed spinach (with water from washing clinging to leaves), salt and pepper.
Cover tightly and cook over moderate heat until spinach is tender, about 5... - 36.7943
Chicken Tocino - Filipino Cooking
Today I'm gonna show you how to cook my version of Chicken Tocino. Tocino is bacon in Spanish and is traditionally made with cured pork belly. In the Philippines, it's made with either pork or chicken. Old school practice for tocino uses sugar, salt and... - 124.195
Pan Sauteed Kale And Cabbage
1. Arrange kale and cabbage in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place bacon in pan and cook until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble. Add onion to... - 25.5687
Creamy Cooked Cucumber
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan and crumble.
In the fat and margarine, fry cucumber and onion for a few minutes.
Add the next 5 ingredients and stir well; add rhubarb sauce.
Simmer very gently until cucumbers are hot and tender but not soft.
Stir in... - 39.3757
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
This summer time recipe can now be made in winter as well without a barbecue grill. Chef John creates his version pancetta wrapped prawns, using Prosciutto instead which cooks, and crisps up faster, and keeps the prawns tender and succulent. He sears these in... - 121.957
Braised Romaine With Bacon
Cut romaine in quarters lengthwise.
Rinse gently between leaves; drain.
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring often until crisp, 4 to 6 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and set aside.
Add onion to pan and stir... - 34.4502
Broiled Prawns Vrapped In Bacon
Soak eight 10-inch-long bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until some of the fat has cooked out and bacon begins to brown 3 to 4 minutes; bacon should not be crisp.
Drain,... - 23.5649
Cheese Bacon Dip
In blazer pan of small chafing dish melt cream cheese slowly over direct heat, stirring constantly.
Add American cheese, milk, onion salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, till cheeses melt.
Keep warm over hot water. - 30.2176
Scallops With Bacon
Boil scallops, splitting large ones, in their own liquor or water until they begin to shrink.
In baking pan place layer of bacon, then layer of scallops; cover with second layer of bacon.
Cook in 350Â°F oven until bacon is crisp. - 19.5512
Linguine With Green Beans, Bacon, Garlic, And White Wine
When it comes to cooking pasta, the sky is the limit! Chef Keith Snow tosses up a delectable pasta dish using sautéed bacons and beans. Delicious to the hilt, this simple, non-fussy recipe indeed takes the cake when it comes to feeding large crowds. - 124.668
Green Beans With Bacon Dressing
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon, leaving drippings in pan; drain and crumble bacon.
Boil or steam whole beans.
Drain and keep hot; or immerse in ice water to cool quickly, then drain to serve cold.
Add catsup and... - 30.0085
Pan Fried Liver & Onions
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, drain,and keep warm.
Pour off and reserve all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onions to drippings in pan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often and adding more... - 34.6472
Cheese, Bacon, And Onion Quiche
Line quiche or pie pan with pastry.
Cook bacon until crisp.
Drain; place in pie shell.
Saute onion in bacon fat until lightly browned.
Drain off fat.
Off heat, stir in eggs, milk, cream, cheese, and seasonings.
Pour into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in preheated... - 34.8384
Pan Seared Scallops
A dish of a lifetime are these pan seared scallops, have them with some pasta and some alfredo sauce and your day is made. Watch Ken sear these beautiful scallops in this video! - 110.951
Bacon & Egg Carbonara
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp and browned.
Pour off and discard all but about 3 tablespoons of the drippings; keep pan with bacon warm.
While bacon is cooking, bring 7 to 8 cups water to a boil... - 32.4321
Stuffed Patty Pan Squash
Cook squash in boiling salted waterfor 15 minutes.
Drain and cool.
From the stem end cut a small slice; scoop out center, leaving 1/2-inch rim.
Chop the squash which has been removed very finely.
Sprinkle the squash cups lightly with salt.
Saute" onion in... - 32.3242
Bacon With Bananas
Peel the bananas and brush with the lemon juice and 2 tbsp of the melted fat.
Saute in the rest of the butter in a frying pan until golden brown on all sides and tender.
Remove to a platter and in the same frying pan cook the bacon until crisp.
Arrange the... - 24.455
Peanut Butter Bacon Spread
1) In a pan, cook the bacon slices until crisp.
2) Remove and drain over the paper towel and crumble into pieces.
3) Combine with rest of the ingredients.
4) Use as required. - 28.8469
Bacon Corn Muffins
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon until browned; drain (reserved tablespoons of the drippings), and coarsely chop.
Combine flour with baking powder, salt, soda, and sugar.
Sift into a bowl containing cornmeal.
To buttermilk, add... - 34.6829
Tomato Bacon And Egg Salad
1. Prepare the tomatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a pan cook bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons fat.
3. In another bowl mix tomatoes, bacon, eggs, greens and fat.
4. Drizzle French Dressing to moisten.
5. Season to... - 36.9117
Tomato Bacon And Egg Salad
1. To prepare tomatoes, peel and quarter them.
2. In a pan cook bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons fat.
3. Mix tomatoes, bacon, eggs, greens and fat and moisten with French Dressing.
4. Season to taste and serve. - 35.187
Prawns Wrapped In Bacon
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon, a portion at a time, over medium-high heat, turning often, until some of the fat cooks out but bacon is still limp (about 3 minutes).
Drain on paper towels.
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
Wrap each with a piece of bacon.
Arrange... - 30.8333
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon has a Awe-inspiring taste.The Milk and Sour cream gives the Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon Sole taste. Must catch it - 36.8383
Calves Liver And Bacon
Have liver sliced 1/4 in. thick.
Dip slices in the flour and salt combined.
Meanwhile cook bacon until crisp in a frying pan, then arrange on a platter and keep hot.
Saute liver slices in bacon fat for 5 to 10 min. turning frequently.
Arrange in center of... - 23.1149
Bacon & Tomato Omelette
Peel tomato, cut in half, and squeeze gently to remove some of the seeds.
Cut halves into thin slices and set aside.
In a bowl, mix eggs, salt, basil, pepper, and parsley; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan,... - 40.5533
Hot Cheese And Bacon Dip
1. In a pan brown and drain bacon and set aside.
2. In slow cooker mix remaining ingredients and cook on Low for 1 hour with cover with occasional stirring occasionally such that cheese melts and stir in bacon.
3. Serve with fruit slices or... - 33.8287
Cabbage With Bacon And Dill
Wash, core, and slice cabbage; set aside to drain.
Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp; set aside.
Brown onion in bacon fat.
Add salt, pepper, and dillweed.
Gradually add drained cabbage; stir to blend flavors.
Cover skillet; simmer on low heat.
Cook until... - 30.3521
Mcdonalds Egg Mcmuffin
McDonalds Egg McMuffin you can make your own egg mcmuffins just like McDonald's does. You need eggs, slices of cheese, Canadian bacon, and English muffins. - 108.073
Melt the bacon fat in a fry pan, slowly stir in the flour and onion and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the pepper, sugar, mustard, and vinegar. Blend and stir, then slowly add 1 cup water. Continue to stir and cook over medium heat until... - 25.9682
Weiner Cheese Bacon Wrap
If you are searching for some brilliant ideas on appetizers, you will surely like this recipe. Weiner cheese bacon wraps are definitely going to steal any show. It's not that difficult a task. So watch the video to recreate these little delicacies at your own... - 112.634
Canadian Style Bacon Pitas
Slice Canadian-style bacon into 24 slices 1/4-inch thick each. Place on rack in broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat for 6-8 minutes turning once.
Meanwhile cook broccoli, cauliflower and celery in boiling salted water 2 minutes; drain thoroughly. Stir in... - 34.1747
Bacon And Cheddar Chicken Breasts
1. In a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of pan drippings.
2. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Dip chicken into egg, then into bread... - 26.5966
Macaroni & Cheese (& Peas & Bacon)
1. Chop onions and garlic.
2. Preheat oven.
3. In a sauce pan, boil macaroni in hot water.
4. In a pan, cook bacon and onions.
5. Add garlic to pan and stir for a while.
6. Add boiled and drained macaroni to the pan followed by double... - 0
Bacon Cheese Chowder
Saute bacon until crisp; remove from pan, drain on absorbent paper, and crumble.
Add onion to bacon fat remaining in pan and saute until translucent.
Mean while, in a medium saucepan heat 2 1/2 cups milk over low heat.
In a small bowl, gradually stir 1/2 cup... - 31.7746
Spinach With Bacon & Raisins
Discard tough stems and any yehow or wilted leaves from spinach.
Wash spinach well; then place leaves, with water that clings to them, in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift bacon out,... - 30.6854
Country Style Polenta With Bacon & Rosemary
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and garlic and continue to cook, stirring often, until onion is limp and bacon is well browned (about 10 more minutes).
Spoon off and... - 33.4731
1. In a pan cook bacon till crisp, remove and drain all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
2. In the drippings in the pan cook onion and celery till tender but not brown.
3. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid and add water to liquid to make 1 1/2 cups.
4. In... - 43.5162
In a 3-quart pan, cook bacon over medium heat until lightly browned about 5 minutes, stirring.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is soft and bacon is well browned about 5 more minutes.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings.Add 1 1/2... - 31.6819
Bacon Wilted Lettuce Salad
1. In a pan, cook bacon.
2. After removing from flame, crumble it. Keep aside ¼ of the drippings for the dressing.
3. In a salad bowl, cut lettuce and add it to the onions.
4. In a pan, take bacon drippings and heat it. Pour it over salad.
5.... - 45.4308
Broiled Oysters Bacon & Cheese
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp about 8 minutes.
Lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 1 1/2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add bell pepper and onion to pan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft... - 34.1181
Rotelle With Arugula, Bacon, And Chicken
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Add chicken to... - 29.3817
Betty's Bacon Lover's Bacon Brownies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Lover's Bacon Brownies.
I have heard people say that bacon makes everything better, so I decided to put crisp, crumbled bacon in a brownie batter and bake it. It was so good that I had to share it with you! - 0
Trout With Bacon
Arrange bacon in single layer in broiler pan.
Cook uncovered in 400° oven 10 minutes; drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle inside of fish with 2 tablespoons parsley, the salt and pepper.
Arrange fish in single layer on bacon in pan.
Cover and cook until fish... - 27.6447
1. Wrap bacon, spiral fashion, around the bread sticks; place, ends of bacon down, on rack of broiler pan.
2. Bake in a hot oven (400°) 10 minutes, or until bacon is crisply cooked. - 17.3521
Ornbread With Bacon
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cook bacon and remove to drain.
Reserve 1/4 cup bacon fat.
Chop bacon fine with sprouts.
In large mixing bowl put flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Add egg, milk and fat all at once.
Stir together quickly.
Add bacon and... - 37.9057
Pate Stuffed Mushrooms With Bacon
Wipe mushrooms and remove stems.
Sprinkle mushrooms with salt and pepper and fill each cap with pate.
In a large, heavy pan cook the bacon pieces over medium hot coals, until crisp.
Remove pan from heat, lift out bacon, drain on paper towels and keep warm.
To... - 32.3633
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Around the bread sticks wrap the bacon in spiral fashion.
3) Arrange on rack on broiler pan with ends of bacon down.
4) Put broiler pan in oven and bake for 10 minutes until bacon is crisply cooked.... - 30.1402
Asparagus With Bacon And Crumbs
Fry bacon until crisp in small skillet.
Remove from pan, drain on paper towelling and crumble.
Drain bacon fat from pan then return 1 1/2 tbsp. fat along with 1 1/2 tbsp. butter.
Add bread crumbs and cook gently, stirring, until well browned.
Return bacon... - 37.7077
Bacon And Egg Cake
Try this Bacon and Egg Cake for breakfast ! I like ths spongy cake topped with fried bacon ad chives ! This Bacon and Egg Cake is best partnered with savory sauces! What do you say ? - 37.2816
Cream Of Celery Soup With Bacon Slice
This cream of celery soup is a fresh and appetizing soup made with bacon. Cooked in chicken stock and milk with thyme and parsley for flavor, the cream of celery soup is served with crouton topping. Savory and full flavored, this lovely soup makes a great... - 44.8764
Lettuce And Bacon
Trim the romaine heads but leave them whole.
Wash through several changes of cold water until no sand remains in the bottom of the basin.
Plunge the lettuce into a large saucepan filled with boiling water and cook for about 2 minutes.
Do not... - 44.6847
Boiled Bacon In Apple Juice
Place bacon in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil slowly, lift out and place in Slo cooker.
Discard the water.
Add the apple juice and onion to the pan and bring to the boil.
Pour over the bacon and season with pepper.
Cook for the... - 33.8156
Eggy In The Basket With Baked Tomatoes And Bacon
Eggs have never tasted this good, and this isn't just a mere exeggeration. This fanciful egg dish comes laced with tomatoes and bacon that makes it a real party treat. Never mind if you don't include this eggy treats to your celebrations, this simple egg dish... - 95.3435
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Sour Cream
1. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine sprouts, onion, oil, and 1/4 cup water. Cook until water evaporates, about 5 minutes.
2. Add bacon to pan and cook, stirring, until bacon is crisp and sprouts are beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Stir in... - 29.0948
Peas With Bacon
Remove rind from bacon, chop bacon finely.
Cook bacon in pan until crisp, drain on absorbent paper.
Place peas, water and crumbled stock cube in saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until peas are tender.
Season... - 25.0267
Delicious Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is an easy way to prepare Brussels sprouts in the oven. Roasted Brussels sprouts come out wonderful, they are not bitter, they are crisp, and wonderfully savory with red onions, and chunks of bacon. You'll love this dish.... - 139.158
Bacon Onion Farfalle Pasta
Looking for a simple but delicious Italian meal tonight - here is a recipe of creamy pasta cooked with bacon and onion. It is easy, quick and yet flavorful. You can prepare it any time, in busy weekdays or lazy weekends. The video shows detail cooking... - 142.643
Chicken Almond And Bacon Filling
Toast almonds in moderate oven 8 minutes.
Remove chicken meat from bones, chop chicken finely.
Cook bacon in pan until crisp, drain.
Combine chicken, bacon, almonds, chives and sour cream.
Fill croissants and heat in moderate oven for 10 minutes. - 21.674
Beans With Chilli Bacon And Cabbage
Place the beans in a deep pan, cover with water and bring to the boil.
Keep boiling for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, cover and set aside for 45 minutes, till they have swelled.
Drain, cover with more cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 30... - 44.5768
Cheese Stuffed Bacon Hotdogs And Pepper Stuffed Sausages
Are you bored with the same old barbecued dogs and sausages? These real easy to grill cheese stuffed bacon hotdogs and pepper stuffed sausages would be really popular at your next barbecue party. The video is impressive and the recipe shall definitely be a... - 127.474
Bacon, Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
For most of us a Frittata is an omelet served as a breakfast item. Here is a wonderful wholesome frittata that makes a meal anytime of the day or night. A must try for all frittata lovers. This recipe is simple to make and promises to yield a dish so yummy... - 90.5475
Bacon-flavored Minestrone Soup
Place bacon in saucepan and fry till fat runs.
Peel and finely chop the onion; trim and chop the leek.
Add oil to saucepan and heat, then add onion, leek, peeled and crushed garlic, parsley and chopped sage.
Cover and sweat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 46.3917
Barbecue Baked Beans With Bacon
Nothing can beat the taste of homemade barbecue baked beans with bacon cooked over a hot grill. Watch this impressive video as the smoky flavor permeates through the beans over coals. Try this extraordinary recipe that would surely be a winning dish at your... - 137.307
Bacon Cabbage Soup
The cabbage soup is a peppy soup that is both filling and savory. Filled with frankfurters, the vegetable soup is spiced withnutmeg and flavored with dill and bay leaf. Topped with a little cheese, I love this soup with sliced of freshly toasted bread. - 44.5047