- » Pan Asian Salad
Pan Asian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan asian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan asian salad recipes.
Salmon Cakes With Asian Salad
A heart healthy and hearty dish that incorporates the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids from the salmon. Made with precooked salmon, this dish is done real easy and real quick.Heavy on Asian flavors, this one here is a must try especially if you trying to eat... - 89.0814
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Asian Peanut Coconut Mix
Peanuts, coconut and chilies are ground together to make this versatile asian paste. You could use it as a spread or a base or a dressing. The kick in the mix comes from chilies and garlic and does complete justice to Asian taste. - 0
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 147.851
Asian Noodle Vegetable Salad
TRIM SPRING ONIONS, cut in thin diagonal slices.
1.Cook noodles in large pan of boiling water 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Remove from heat, drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
2.Mark a cross on the top of each tomato.
Place in boiling water... - 42.7416
Chicken & Asian Pear Salad With Mint
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing using a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and chopped mint until sugar is dissolved.
Line 2 dinner plates... - 33.5512
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Asian Style Calamari Salad
Looking for some change in your regular salad recipes? Here is where you can get an answer. The chef in the video is preparing calamari salad in Asian style. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 123.168
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 114.646
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 105.688
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Pan Braised Haddock
Combine the olive oil, mustard, cumin seeds, salt, bay leaves, and black pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a large frying pan over medium heat, then add the fish steaks in one layer Add the garlic slices and 3/4 cup hot water.
Cover the pan and cook over... - 32.6105
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 108.027
Asian Pork In Lettuce Leaves
Heat a large frying pan or wok.
Mix together the garlic, pepper, lime juice and zest and half of the coriander in a bowl.
Add the oil to the pan, tip in the garlic mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 8-10 minutes until well... - 44.2679
Peppered Hawaiian Fish With Asian Slaw
Rub fish with 1 tablespoon peanut oil instead of olive oil; sprinkle with pepper.
Pour remaining oil into a 6 to 8-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add won ton strips; stir until strips are golden and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain on towels.
Mix slaw... - 35.4451
Asian Style Pasta Primavera
If using shiitake mushrooms, trim off and discard tough stems; then thinly slice shiitake or regular mushrooms.
In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar.
Toast sesame seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over... - 44.5852
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Asian Spiced Salmon With Braised Bok Choy
1. Rinse bok choy; trim off and discard tough stem ends and any bruised parts. Cut leafy tops crosswise into 2-inch strips; cut stems crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir garlic in 2 teaspoons oil until... - 30.4186
Asian Tomato Beef
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8 inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, sherry, water, andsalt.
Add beef and stir to coat, then stir in 11/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand... - 43.6932
Asian Short Ribs
Asian Short Ribs has an awesome taste. The beef and chicken broth gives the Asian Short Ribs a miraculous taste. Asian Short Ribs is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 45.5527
Barbecued Asian Back Ribs
1. Preheat cooker to 325 degree.
2. Remove thin membrane from the pork rib to allow flavour to penetrate.
3. Preheat grill to medium high.
4. In a large roasting pan, place rib, and pour hot water in it. With aluminium foil cover it... - 106.457
Asian Cashew Chicken
Cashew Chicken is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cashew Chicken; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.2321
Asian Fusion Pasta
Asian Fusion Pasta Recipe!
Pasta salads are great for summer parties and potlucks. This one introduces an exotic Asian fusion flare! It's also refreshing, low-calorie! - 0
Crispy Vietnamese Crepes
1.Turn a pan on medium heat and let it get hot.
2.To a pan add oil and then the onion.Cook it for two mins and then add the pork
3.Season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper and the let the pork cool down before making the crepes.
4.Put the rice flour... - 112.175
Korean Grilled Beef
Korean style grilled beef is served with green onion salad, a mixture of bean paste and hot pepper paste called “Ssam Jaang”. You wrap it all up into a leaf of lettuce and pop it into your mouth. You can dip some pieces of cucumber and carrot into the... - 104.29
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
Grilled Prawn Salad
1. Place prawns, chili, soy sauce and honey in a bowl, toss to combine and marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Arrange chicory, radicchio, mangoes, mint and coriander on serving plates. Combine sugar and lime juice in a small bowl and drizzle over salad.
3. Heat a... - 33.849
Marinated Lamb Steaks With Barley Salad
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing one tablespoon, the garlic, the chilli, half the mint, salt and pepper together.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the marinade and set aside to soak up the flavors for 2 hours
3. In a pot, boil water and... - 44.0628
Scrape guavas, remove and discard seeds and cut flesh into 1" cubes.
Pour curd into a glass bowl and mix in salt and sweetener.
Heat oil in a small pan over moderate heat and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering add green chilli and pour contents of... - 37.5133
Fumi Salad: On The Side #2
If you are looking for a yummy salad that is impressive in both taste and appearance, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty Fumi salad that will knock everyone's socks off! - 103.921
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Heat the butter with the oil in a saucepan, then add the burghul.
Stir gently until the colour is as golden-brown as you would like it.
Add the hot stock or water, give it one stir, then turn the heat down low and simmer until all the water is absorbed; this... - 31.8348
Eggplant And Tomato Salad
Lower eggplants into a pan of boiling, salted water and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
Drain, then rinse in cold water to cool.
Peel and slice the eggplant; peel and chop the tomatoes and place in a salad bowl.
In a jar combine salt, seasoned pepper, lemon juice,... - 38.4767
Middle Eastern Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Bring the water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Add the bulgur and salt. Cover the pan, remove it from the heat, and let the bulgur soak about 15 minutes, or until it is chewable.
2. When the bulgur is tender, turn it out into a serving bowl. Add... - 35.4585
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 45.0963
Brown And White Rice Salad
Add brown rice gradually to large pan of boiling water, boil rapidly uncovered for 30 minutes or until as tender as desired; drain, rinse under cold water, drain.
Add white rice gradually to large pan of boiling water, boil rapidly uncovered for 10 minutes or... - 34.8569
Peppy Beet Salad
1) Drain and reserve the liquid from the beets and level to 1 cup with water.
2) In a pan, mix the reserved liquid, spices and vinegar and allow to boil.
3) Stir in the beets, turn off the heat and refrigerate the mixture.
4) Drain well and stir in... - 39.9472
Triple Mustard Chicken Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, pour in enough cold salted water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch.
2) Place the pot over moderate heat and bring the water to a simmer.
3) Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is juicy but no... - 46.2831
Rice Salad With Gelatin
Rice Salad has a Blistering taste.The Pineapple and Onion gives the Rice Salad Blistering taste. - 42.3001
1. In a mixing bowl mix sprouts, clementines and red cabbage.
2. In a heavy based pan roast the hazelnuts for 4 minutes.
3. Cool for ten minutes. Chop them well.
4. Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the salad.
5. In a screw-top jar place all... - 45.5462
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 34.805
Tongue In Aspic Salad
1. Chill a large loaf mold or pan in the refrigerator until the aspic is ready. Then rinse with cold water and do not dry it.
2. Let the tongue cool in the stock. When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and cut out roots.
3. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 36.796
Orange Roughy With Warm Tomato Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
2. Combine tomato, green onions,... - 36.5156
Warm Peking Duck Salad
Strip skin and fat off duck in large pieces; discard fat.
Cut skin into thin strips.
Pull meat off carcass; shred meat.
Halve plums, pit, and cut halves into segments attached at one end.
Reserve 4 large escarole leaves.
Stack remaining leaves and thinly... - 40.8464
1. Rinse the quinoa very well in a bowl of cool water. Pour into a strainer and rinse briefly.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the quinoa. Cover and cook over low heat until slightly chewy,... - 37.4327
Burmese Tea Leaf Salad (laphet Thote)
1. In a large serving platter, add lettuce, tomato, and bell pepper.
2. Drop sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts, laphet, and split peas.
3. Put garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
4. Squeeze lemon and toss to combine.
5. Serve salad with a glass... - 104.853
1. Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter; cover and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes).... - 34.4371
Oriental Beef Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat. Add red and green pepper and leeks and fry for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add extra oil, honey and soy sauce to frying pan and heat. Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, for... - 36.4931
Korean Vegetable Salad
This is a unique and winning Korean Vegetable Salad! It is perfect for your parties as not only is it visually appealing but the flavor of this salad is out of this world! Surprise your family and friends with this delicious Korean Vegetable Salad! - 48.0935
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 47.7743
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
Larb Chicken Salad
1. Mix the oil with the minced chicken.
2. Heat a pan and add the chicken. Cook until done, stirring from time to time.
3. Empty on a colander or a strainer to drain the excess chicken stock.
4. In a dry pan, add the sticky rice and a teaspoon each of... - 104.211
Oriental Wilted Romaine Salad
Prepare croutons; set aside.
Mix lemon juice, sugar, catsup, Worcestershire, and mustard; set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Add lemon juice mixture and when it boils, add romaine and... - 32.8211
Oriental Stir Fried Shark Salad
Place 2 tablespoons salad oil in a wok or 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and ginger; stir-fry until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in center (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes.
Lift from wok; set aside.
Add remaining salad... - 38.9374
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Salad
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce. Refrigerate in airtight container to crisp. Combine basil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade. Blend to form rough paste, pulsing... - 35.5647
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 44.328
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl toss together the mixed greens, assorted fresh vegetables, red cabbage, and green onions. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces; add to salad, tossing to mix.
2. To prepare chicken, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry with paper towels.... - 36.9702
Burmese Shrimp Salad
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the shrimp for 6 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp, allow to cool and then dice them.
3) In a large mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the scallions, chili peppers and lime juice.
4) Taste and adjust the... - 36.9193
Oriental Beef Salad
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or jar, blend the first three ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the vegetables.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons of the dressing, pour the remaining over the veggies and toss. Keep... - 46.3094
Turkish Potato Salad
Here's an amazing Turkish Potato Salad recipe which is absolutely delicious. You can serve Turkish Potato Salad as a yummy Appetizer or a light side dish. Try this Turkish Potato Salad once, your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 48.3806
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Oriental Endive Salad
To crisp Belgian endive, rinse heads in cold water, wrap in paper towels, place in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Spread almonds in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 8... - 35.9923
Oriental Fruit Salad
1 Place the syrup ingredients, except orange and lime juice, into a large pan with 600ml/1 pt water. Stir over a low heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Remove from heat, strain into a bowl, then leave to cool.
2.... - 35.7241
Indonesian Salad Gado Gado
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 42.2065
Oriental Rice Salad
1 In a pan add rice and salted water.
2 Boil until tender but firm.
3 Throughly drain the rice and allow to cool.
4 In a serving bowl, add rice,peas,green and red peppers, parsley and scallions by a.Toss to mix well.
5 For the dressing: In a... - 46.4894
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 46.4881
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Oriental Pasta Salad
1 In a pan, cook the pasta shapes in boiling, salted water for about 12-15 minutes, or until just tender.
2 Combine with the carrots, diced pineapple chunks to taste, bean sprouts, fenugreek and cucumber.
3 In a small bowl, put all the dressing... - 41.65
Mom's Oriental Beef Salad
Trim fat from steak, and place in an 11 - x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and 1 1/2 Teaspoons sesame oil; stir well.
Pour over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, Turning steak... - 43.7292
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.3028
Pineapple Curd Salad
Place the cut pineapple pieces - about 1" square - in a large pan. Add the sugar and put in a cool place for 2 hours. When the sugar has melted, place the pan on a very low heat and allow to cook slowly until all the water in the pan has dried up.
Whisk the... - 34.3816
Carrot Raisin Salad
1) In a pan, toast the sunflower seeds.
2) In a mixing bowl, dice the celery and shred carrots.
3) To the prepared vegetable mixture,... - 45.1973
Stir Fried Napa Cabbage Salad
Stir together vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and red pepper; set aside.
Discard any wilted outer leaves from cabbage.
Then rinse cabbage; cut off and discard base.
Slice cabbage in half lengthwise and chop coarsely.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or wok over high... - 35.0016
Sesame Chicken Salad
In a small frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring often, until golden (about 5 minutes); let cool, then place in a large bowl.
Add oil, lemon juice, soy, vinegar, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Drop fresh peas and bean sprouts into a 5 to... - 40.6149
Warm Tofu Salad
Place all ingredients for dressing in a blender and blend till smooth.
Combine all vegetables except chopped onion in a salad bowl.
Stir dressing into vegetables, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Just before serving heat a non-stick pan and add oil,... - 43.9205
Rice And Pineapple Salad
1. Finely chop the pineapple rings into bits.
2. Halve, deseed and finely chop the green pepper.
3. Wash, trim and shred the spring onions.
4. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
5. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times... - 40.0459
1) Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise, then cut crosswise and remove the seeds.
2) In a pan, boil the cucumbers in water with 3 tablespoons vinegar until transparent.
3) Drain thoroughly and sprinkle with the salt.
4) In a skillet,... - 47.5077
Spinach And Radicchio Salad With Grapefruit
1. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir or shake pine nuts until golden, about 5 minutes. Cool.
2. With a small, sharp knife, cut peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Over a bowl, cut between inner membranes and fruit, lifting out segments;... - 32.5296
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.1981
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In the baking pan, arrange chicken breasts and pour over the wine. Sprinkle tarragon and allow the chicken to be baked for 20 minutes. Check for the doneness by inserting a knife. The interior should not be pink.... - 46.5088
1) Boil water in a pan with lots of salt. Blanch the cabbage in water for 3 minutes. Drain water and keep cabbage aside to cool.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic till light brown. Add the remaining spices to it and continue to fry for... - 44.4522
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 31.2934
In a large pan, boil about six quarts of water.
Stir in the noodles, salt and oil.
Stir the noodles gently to prevent them from sticking to each other and to the pan.
Boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is soft but al dente, according... - 41.8333
1) In a pan of boiling salted water, put rice and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Wash the leek, trim it and cut into fine thin slices.
3) Make thin trips of cooked chicken.
4) Peel the onion and finely slice it.
5) In the rice pan add leek and... - 47.7562
Warm Couscous Tomato And Halloumi Salad
1. Put the couscous and 1 tbsp of the oil in a bowl and season. Pour over 600ml/1pt boiling water, cover, then leave for 5 mins.
2. Meanwhile, heat another tbsp of the oil in a pan, then fry the red onion for 2-3 mins until softened. Push to the side of the... - 38.683
1. Dice the vegetables.
2. In a pan, take salted boiling water and add the diced vegetables to it. Cook it until vegetables become tender. If you are using fresh peas instead of frozen peas, you can add it after other vegetables have started cooking... - 35.517