- » Palm Sugar
Palm Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of palm sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for palm sugar recipes.
Fruit Salad With Palm Sugar Syrup
1. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir anchovy paste until warm, about 30 seconds.
2. Add 1 cup water, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, chilies, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 26.2932
Mango And Palm Sugar Tatin
1. Make the coconut ice cream. Heat the milk, coconut cream and star anise together until boiling. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 20 minutes, then strain. Beat the egg yolks and sugar together, then stir in the coconut mixture. Return to the... - 31.9724
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 31.9548
Place sugar and egg white in a bowl and rub between your palms until evenly moist and mixed.
Dust each mold inside with cornstarch, tapping out excess.
Pack sugar firmly into molds, level off bottoms, and invert on wax paper; carefully lift off molds.
Repeat... - 33.5201
Football Boots Cake
1. Use a small, sharp knife to round off 2 ends of each of the Swiss rolls to make the heels. Out of the top of each cake scoop an oval, about 10 x 5 cm (4 x 2 inches) and 2 cm (3/4 inch) deep in the centre. Make a sloping cut from the front of the... - 36.1424
1. Sieve the dry ingredients.
2. Melt the fat and syrup over a low heat and allow to cool.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
4. Take pieces, about the size of a walnut, and roll into a ball between the palms of the hands.
5.... - 36.0036
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F, 230°C or Gas No. 8
2) In a mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Add sugar and mix.
4) In a bowl add water and dissolve yeast in it.
5) To dissolve dried yeast dissolve 1/2 level teaspoon castor sugar in... - 46.0263
Crisp Molasses Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, spice powders, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and add shortening.
4. Mix using palms of your hands... - 48.7397