- » Palermo
Palermo Food is food of the people of the City of Palermo. For Italian food lovers Palermo is gastronomical Mecca. The food culture of Palmero is well represented in alleys, and streets, where the Sicilian hawkers ... More »
1. In a pan heat the corn oil and fry the onion and sausages until lightly browned.
2. From the pan remove sausages and transfer to a dish.
3. Then add the chicken stock cube and cornflour and cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the water, white wine and... - 43.8823
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep casserole with half of the butter and arrange half of the potatoes, fish, onion and tomatoes in the casserole in alternate layers. Sprinkle oil all over the layers along... - 43.4648
Baked Eggplant Palermo
Cut eggplants in half lengthwise; scoop pulp out, leaving 1/2-inch thickness in shells.
Dice reserved pulp; set aside.
Parboil eggplant shells in boiling salted water until just tender; drain.
Place shells in baking dish, cut sides up.
Drain... - 42.9359
1. Line a shallow serving dish with the lettuce.
2. Mix the carrots, peas and rice together, and season as required.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with a squeeze of lemon juice and a little mustard. .
4. Add the vegetables to the mayonnaise and mix well.
5. Put a... - 38.1737
Wipe steak with paper towels.
Place on cutting board, pierce all over using a two tined kitchen fork.
Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients.
Spread steak with 1/2 the crumb mixture.
Press the crumbs into the steak, using the bottom of a heavy cup or mug.
Turn... - 36.1768
Peppy Palermo Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large skillet, sauté zucchini, bell pepper, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning in 2 tablespoons oil just until crisp-tender; cool.
In large bowl, combine vegetables and pasta; chill several hours.
Jus - 31.7826
Heat the butter until it is foaming then put in the escalopes and sauté for 3 minutes.
Add the onion and continue to cook a further 3 minutes.
Add the Marsala; allow it to heat, then flame.
Remove the escalopes.
Stir in the flour, stock and tomato puree. - 29.9013
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place potatoes in a 1 1/2-quart baking pan.
Sprinkle with green pepper, onion and salt.
Pour white clam sauce over all.
Cover and bake until potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. - 29.278
Palermo Recipes By Category