- » Palau
Palau food is predominantly Micronesian food, although the country is virtually overridden with restaurants serving every kind of international dish imaginable. Located in the Western Pacific region, the island of ... More »
1) In 2 individual bowls, place the sliced pork and papaya chunks.
2) To each bowl, add half the lime juice.
3) Allow the mixes to marinate a few minutes.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat.
5) Drain the pork strips, add into the pan and cook for 1 to 2... - 38.9704
Heat oil in a pan,when it is hot add mustards seeds and when it starts to pop, add channa dal, urad dal fry till the dals turn into golden brown and add green chillies, curry leaves and onions. Sauté onions till soft and transparent add turmeric,... - 33.8036
You May Also Like!
Spiced Prawns With Tomatoes
1) Into a large frying pan, heat some oil and sautÃ© the sliced onions till soft and golden
2) Using a pestle and mortar pound the spices
3) Add garlic to the spices
4) Add the spices to the onion and stir well till everything is just heat through
5)... - 44.6455
Palau Recipes By Category