- » Palak Paneer
Palak Paneer Recipes
Palak Paneer is most delicious dishes served in North Indian cuisine, especially in the Punjabi region. Popularly known as Saag Paneer in north region of India, Palak Paneer is a fine and tasty combination of Palak ... More »
Indian Palak Paneer
A nice blend of palak and paneer together. Very flavorful and tastes awesome! - 112.748
Palak Paneer Or Saag Paneer (spinach Curry)
If you are fond of spinach, then you would definitely enjoy this Indian palak paneer. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe to make this delicous Indian dish in just a few minutes. Impress your friends with this amazing palak paneer and flaunt your... - 112.677
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0525
Cut paneer into cubes. Chop the onions. Peel and dice tomatoes.
Heat little water and cook palak till it shrinks. Allow to cool and grind to a smooth paste.
Grind cashews and poppy seeds to a smooth paste by adding little water.
Heat rest of the oil and fry... - 47.2537
Recipe a combination of Paalak and Paneer - 46.6829
Methi Palak Paneer
Cut the panir into cubes.
Heat the oil and the butter together in a heavy-based saucepan or a frying pan with a lid, add the cubes of panir, and fry until they are slightly golden.
Remove them from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
Set... - 46.0141
Baked Palak Paneer
My friend gave me this Baked Palak Paneer Recipe. This is a simple and easy vegetable recipe. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. Baked Palak Paneer goes well with pulao, but it can also be eaten with paratha or poori. It is a good... - 45.4724
Palak Paneer Curry
Remove stems from spinach and wash the leaves in two or three changes of water.
Chop spinach finely.
Put in a pan and place it over medium heat.
Add salt, cover and cook till spinach is cooked.
Do not overcook or else spinach will turn black.
Cut cottage... - 45.2597
1. Wash, chop, palak. Pressure cook with 1/2 cup water for 10 minutes on low heat after the first whistle.
2. Cool. Grind to a smooth paste.
3. Grind onions, garlic & ginger together.
4. Heat ghee. Add onions paste. Cook till onions turn golden brown and ghee... - 44.1717
Palak Paneer Gravy
Palak Paneer is very simple and easy to make recipe. Palak Paneer gets its taste from paneer mixed with garam masala and flavored with spices. Palak Paneer is loved by many vegetarian people worldwide. - 41.1697
Palak Paneer is a favorite traditional north indian dish. Spinach is known for it's iron content and cottage cheese(paneer) is a rich source of protein in a vegetarian diet. - 40.9816
1. Cut panir into cubes.
2. Heat fat. Fry panir till pale brown and remove.
3. Grind together chilli powder, garlic and ginger.
4. Fry spices and whole green chillies.
5. Add washed and chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves. Saute.
6. Add salt. Cook quickly... - 40.4919
Wash palak or spinach nicely and chop it. Cook in a open pan for a while and keep it aside to cool down. N^ow chop the onion,tomato and make a paste of it in the blender. Also make paste of palak and keep aside. Cut paneer into cubes and fry in oil till... - 21.9657
Palak Paneer Recipe a delicious healthy Indian recipe of Paneer (Cottage cheese) & Palak (Spinach). A must for foodies! - 0
1. In a saucepan, add in the water and spinach and let it cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
2. Cool the spinach and blend until smooth.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add in the cumin seeds. Let it pop.
4. Add in the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook... - 0
Palak Paneer Recipes By Category