- » Palak
Palak is the Indian term for the spinach, a green leafy vegetable. Palak is known to have a lot of medicinal values and hence is an important vegetable in many of the households. Boiled, fried or minced raw palak is ... More »
Creamy Palak Paneer
Palak paneer is another delicious Indian preparation of cottage cheese, which you must have tried while your visit to any Indian restaurant. The thick and creamy spinach gravy combined with fresh cottage cheese cubes, offers a heavenly taste. This dish is a... - 124.501
Dry Aloo Palak
How about giving an Asian twist to you fresh spinach? Try making a dry aloo palak curry or potato and spinach curry by following the chef in the video. The recipe is very simple to make with few ingredients that are easily found in everyone's kitchen. The... - 119.468
Indian Palak Paneer
A nice blend of palak and paneer together. Very flavorful and tastes awesome! - 112.748
Palak Paneer Or Saag Paneer (spinach Curry)
If you are fond of spinach, then you would definitely enjoy this Indian palak paneer. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe to make this delicous Indian dish in just a few minutes. Impress your friends with this amazing palak paneer and flaunt your... - 112.677
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0525
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.3774
Cut paneer into cubes. Chop the onions. Peel and dice tomatoes.
Heat little water and cook palak till it shrinks. Allow to cool and grind to a smooth paste.
Grind cashews and poppy seeds to a smooth paste by adding little water.
Heat rest of the oil and fry... - 47.2537
Recipe a combination of Paalak and Paneer - 46.6829
Methi Palak Paneer
Cut the panir into cubes.
Heat the oil and the butter together in a heavy-based saucepan or a frying pan with a lid, add the cubes of panir, and fry until they are slightly golden.
Remove them from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
Set... - 46.0141
Baked Palak Paneer
My friend gave me this Baked Palak Paneer Recipe. This is a simple and easy vegetable recipe. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. Baked Palak Paneer goes well with pulao, but it can also be eaten with paratha or poori. It is a good... - 45.4724
Palak Lobia / Spinach And Black Eyed Beans Curry
Soak black eyed beans for 3-4 hrs, add salt and cook until tender.
Wash and chop spinach finely. Chop green chillies finely. Keep aside.
Grind a masala by adding cumin seeds, garlic, peppercorns, coconut, dry red chillies and 1/3 tsp tamarind paste and about... - 45.3188
Palak Paneer Curry
Remove stems from spinach and wash the leaves in two or three changes of water.
Chop spinach finely.
Put in a pan and place it over medium heat.
Add salt, cover and cook till spinach is cooked.
Do not overcook or else spinach will turn black.
Cut cottage... - 45.2597
Place a small pan over medium heat and add a bit of water and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Add the spinach and stir well.
Cook for a minute or until the spinach has wilted.
Increase the heat and continue cooking, uncovered, until the water has evaporated.
Remove... - 44.8722
1. Wash, chop, palak. Pressure cook with 1/2 cup water for 10 minutes on low heat after the first whistle.
2. Cool. Grind to a smooth paste.
3. Grind onions, garlic & ginger together.
4. Heat ghee. Add onions paste. Cook till onions turn golden brown and ghee... - 44.1717
1. Wash and cut meat into even portions.
2. Grind red chillies, turmeric, cumin, ginger, green chillies and garlic.
3. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions, add ground spices and fry well.
5. Add meat and a little water and let it cook till meat is... - 43.6085
Carrot And Palak Curry
In a pan add oil.
when it is hot put jeera,allow to splutter.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown colour.
Now add palak and fry till they become soft.
Now add grated carrot and fry till they are cooked.
Add salt and mix it nicely,and cook for... - 43.2849
1. Soak lentils 1/2 hr in hot water, drain. Wash spinach, separate leaves from stalks, cut stalks 5 cm in length, roughly chop leaves.
2. Cook lentil, spinach stalks and turmeric in 1 cup water mixed with 1 teaspoon salt till lentils are cooked. Keep... - 42.6895
Palak Ki Kadhi
1. Soak gram for 2-3 hours. Shell and soak peanuts.
2. Cook spinach with the gram and shelled and soaked peanuts.
3. Mash the mixture well. 4. Add gram flour to the mixture and mix it properly.
5. Beat curds, add water to make thick buttermilk.
6. Add to the... - 42.556
Chop the onion, ginger and chillies finely.
Chop the spinach finely, add 1 teacup of water and a pinch of soda bi-carb and cook.
When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
Cut the paneer into small pieces and deep fry in hot ghee.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry... - 41.9664
Palak Ka Soup
1)Take a saucepan and add spinach, water and salt in it. Cook on medium heat until done.
2)Using strainer, strainer it spinach.
3)In a small saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
4)Pour onion on spinach mixture and cook for 5... - 41.9369
Palak Paneer Gravy
Palak Paneer is very simple and easy to make recipe. Palak Paneer gets its taste from paneer mixed with garam masala and flavored with spices. Palak Paneer is loved by many vegetarian people worldwide. - 41.1697
Palak Paneer is a favorite traditional north indian dish. Spinach is known for it's iron content and cottage cheese(paneer) is a rich source of protein in a vegetarian diet. - 40.9816
Vaali Ambat / Palak Ambat
Wash palak/spinach, cut 1/2 of the onion into big cubes and finely chop the remaining onions, fry red chillies in 1/4 tsp of oil.
Wash dal and pressure cook. Mash well.
Take two cups of water in another vessel and cook palak and cubed onions.
Prepare the... - 40.9386
Palak Pulao (spinach Rice Pilaf)
Pulao is a rice dish that served in every region of India, typically for special occasions and weddings. Palak (spinach) is the main vegetable used in this pulao. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 40.669
1. Cut panir into cubes.
2. Heat fat. Fry panir till pale brown and remove.
3. Grind together chilli powder, garlic and ginger.
4. Fry spices and whole green chillies.
5. Add washed and chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves. Saute.
6. Add salt. Cook quickly... - 40.4919
1. Peel and cut potatoes into quarters.
2. Heat fat and fry potatoes. Remove.
3. Grind together chilli powder, garlic and ginger.
4. Fry masala and whole green chillies.
5. Add washed and chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves.
6. Saute. Add potatoes and salt... - 40.1699
Pressure cook the potatoes with their skin, peel, mash and keep aside.
Wash the spinach or amaranath leaves and chop fine.
Heat 3 tsp oil, add the mustard seeds and the curry leaves.
When the mustard seeds splutter, add the cummin seeds, channadal and... - 39.2726
Palak Patata Mein
Finely chop onion, ginger and garlic.
Remove skin and cut potatoes into cubes.
Dice tomatoes and chop spinach leaves.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes and keep aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin, turmeric, chilli and coriander powders, ginger,... - 38.4144
Palak Ka Raita
1 Thoroughly clean the spinach under running water.
2 In a pan, boil the spinach in enough water until tender.
3 In a blender jar, add the spinach and process until smooth.
4 In a bowl, beat the curd well.
5 Add in the spinach along with the other... - 38.3365
1. Clean spinach and wash well.
2. Clean and slice garlic, ginger, green chillies; chop coriander leaves and cut brinjal.
3. Put all prepared ingredients and chilli powder into a pan. Add salt and a little water and cook till vegetables are done and water... - 38.274
Palak On Toast
1. First take out the leaves of palak. Then boil them in hot water.
2. Cool, grind them and keep aside.
3. Then boil potatoes and mash them. Mix all the ingredients (masalas) well.
4. Also mix the palak paste with the potatoes.
5. Take one slice of bread.... - 38.1777
Spinach Or Palak Vada
Soak Urad dal and Toor dal and Rice separately for 1 hour.
Grind it along with Salt, Red Chillies and Hing.
Add Jeera or Fennel, Ghee and Chopped Greens to the Grounded paste
Make Round shape and Hole in Middle (like Urad Dal vada) and Deep fry... - 36.6271
1. Pick and wash spinach. Steam.
2. Beat curds and mix with steamed spinach and chopped green chillies. Add salt.
3. Heat oil. Add red chillies, mustard, cumin and fenugreek. When seeds crackle pour over spinach and curd mixture. Mix well. - 36.2828
Kashmiri Palak With Potatoes
Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a vessel on medium flame and when it heats up, add the grated ginger, cumin, coriander seeds and then the chopped palak and fenugreek leaves. Lower the flame, cover the vessel and allow to cook gently till the leaves soften.... - 33.6322
Wash and cook spinach in water.
Grind it along with grated coconut , green chillies and garlic.
Pour it in a skillet and heat till it starts boiling.
Add salt and chilli powder as desired.
Also add water to make it semi-liquid paste.
Boil for few... - 33.1905
1. Wash & cut Palak leaves.
2. Heat oil in kadhai. Then add green chillies. Fry for a minute.
3. Add chopped garlic. Fry garlic till it get little bit brown.
4. Then add chopped palak leaves & green peas.
5. Cook for a minute. Then add salt & ground... - 30.7882
Palak Saag Makhani
Cook the palak in 1 cup of water and a pinch of soda-bi-carb for 5 minutes. Drain and grind fine and set aside.
Place the onions and the white butter in a vessel over a low fire. Allow the onion pulp to cook till red. Then add the ground masala and salt and... - 30.0267
1. Sieve and sift atta, maida, salt and baking powder together.
2. Knead into a stiff dough with spinach puree and water if required.
3. Keep covered for a couple of hours.
4. Roll out into puris and deep fry. - 26.2889
Wash palak or spinach nicely and chop it. Cook in a open pan for a while and keep it aside to cool down. N^ow chop the onion,tomato and make a paste of it in the blender. Also make paste of palak and keep aside. Cut paneer into cubes and fry in oil till... - 21.9657
My Mom's Favorite Palak Dal
An all time favorite with my mom, this dal is now my son's favorite as well. I do not mind preparing it regularly as its easy to prepare and more than that its healthy. At least this way he would be eating a wholesome meal. It tastes good with both plain... - 0
Palak Paneer- My Favorite Diwali Recipe
Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish made with cottage cheese and pureed spinach leaves. This rich Indian dish is a very common item in most of the celebrations viz. diwali parties, anniversary celebrations, weddings etc. - 0
1. In a pan, heat olive oil and add in the cumin. Let it pop.
2. Add in the garlic and sauté until light brown. Followed by spinach and stir for a few seconds.
3. Season with salt and pepper and cover with lid. Let it cook for a few seconds.
4. Pour... - 0
1. In a bowl, add in the onions, garlic, ginger, spinach and water. Toss well and blend in a food processor.
2. Place in a saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat the oil and add in the cumin seeds. Let it pop.
4. Season with... - 0
Aloo Palak / Spinach Potato Fry
Learn how to make popular North Indian dish called Aloo Palak (Potato- Spinach) using Indian spices and dress it up with yogurt This dish is best enjoyed with Roti or Naan. - 0
Palak Paneer Recipe a delicious healthy Indian recipe of Paneer (Cottage cheese) & Palak (Spinach). A must for foodies! - 0
1. In a saucepan, add in the water and spinach and let it cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
2. Cool the spinach and blend until smooth.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add in the cumin seeds. Let it pop.
4. Add in the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook... - 0
Palak Recipes By Category