Spanish Rice Salad
- » Paella Salad
Paella Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paella salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paella salad recipes.
Spanish Paella Salad
Remove any foreign particles from brown rice.
Bring 21/2 cups chicken broth to a boil in a medium sized saucepan.
Add saffron, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to broth, unless it is salty enough.
Stir in brown rice, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about... - 44.1044
Seafood Paella Salad
Bring 3 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in rice and saffron.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is render and liquid is absorbed.
Combine 3/4 cup water and next 6 ingredients.
Stir with a wire whisk... - 41.8747
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting butter.
Combine vinegar, oil, curry powder, dry mustard, and pepper, add to... - 39.8793
1. Prepare Garlic Dressing.
2. Place water in 1 -quart saucepan; heat to boiling. Stir rice, salt and saffron into water. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate until cool,... - 34.9628
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth, garlic, turmeric and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Cut the shrimp into... - 34.6247
You May Also Like!
Paella-betty's Not Quite Paella
NOT QUITE PAELLA a dish from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio of "Betty's Kitchen Fare." - 0
This tasty Chicken Paella is too tasty to resist. This is a wonderful chicken and rice preparation that adds to the richness and visual appeal of your party spread! You can stop searching for an apt dish for your party ..here is the perfect Chicken Paella... - 48.4661
1. In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth, garlic, turmeric, and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add the shrimp to the rice and cook for 5 minutes, or until... - 38.7194
Scrub the mussels, discarding any that are damaged or won't close when sharply tapped.
Remove the beards.
Place in a saucepan with half the stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the mussels have... - 42.0625
Shrimp Chicken Paella
1) In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil, until browned; remove and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, saute the pepperoni, until browned.
3) Then stir in the tomatoes and onions, cook until the onions are lightly browned.
4) Return the... - 42.8459
1. Take a large skillet or 2 skillets of about 10 inches each and divide the ingredients equally amongst them.
2. SautÃ© chicken in oil and drain off excess fat.
3. Add water, soups, seasonings and garlic and stir the mixture.
4. Cover and simmer... - 42.6883
1) In a very large bowl, add 1/2 pint boiling water and soak the saffron strands in it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) To the bowl, add the rice along with an additional 1 1/2 pint boiling water.
3) Now, stir in the tomatoes and their... - 49.2138
Seafood Vegetable Paella
1. Preheat the oven 350°F
2. Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat, add chicken pieces, and brown thoroughly
3. Remove chicken and drain well on paper towels, brown well
4. Remove and drain on paper towels, drain all but... - 43.8903
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 35.5714
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir remaining ingredients into broth.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir occasionally. - 34.2579