- » Paella Pan
Paella Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paella pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paella pan recipes.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet or paella pan over medium-low heat until hot.
Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles.
Add onions and rice; cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon... - 45.6627
Scrub the mussels, discarding any that are damaged or won't close when sharply tapped.
Remove the beards.
Place in a saucepan with half the stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the mussels have... - 42.0625
Paella-betty's Not Quite Paella
NOT QUITE PAELLA a dish from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio of "Betty's Kitchen Fare." - 0
Quick Chicken Paella
Brush deep skillet or Dutch oven with oil.
Cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, adding 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if onion sticks to pan.
Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add red and green peppers and... - 41.8348
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.361
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269
Blanch sausage in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain and cut in 1/2 to 1-inch lengths.
In a frying pan saute in hot olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Add garlic to the pan and stir-fry for a few seconds.
Now add 3 or 4 pieces of... - 41.9232
This Valencian paella is a lovely chicken and sausage paella made with herbs, mushrooms and fresh vegetables. Flavored with exotic oregano and basil, this fresh european inspired paella recipe is cooked with clamb broth along with added clams with prawns. I... - 48.4179
Chicken Paella With Crabmeat
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onions, peppers, tomatoes and garlic.
Transfer to a casserole and then brown the chicken pieces, add to casserole, season well and cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the rice with the saffron in boiling... - 45.8045
Add the oil to a paella pan or large skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the tofu, peppers, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until the tofu is golden.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), artichokes, corn and peas.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.7286
This Paella Valencia recipe is a complete meal in itself. The healthy and easy to make dish is any seafood lover’s dream come true. If you are tired of the usual recipes, try out something new with this paella Valencia recipe. This culinary adventure sure... - 49.8907
Jambalaya Or Paella One Pot Meal
This recipe for pealla or jimbalaya is a one pot meal for an easy dinner or lunch. This one pot paella or jimabalaya is a versatile recipe that can be tweaked with more or less ingredients depending upon your choice. prepared with white and brown rice combo... - 40.5798
Paella De Mariscos Ii
This is a fairly quick paella with minimal pre-cooking. It will take about 30 minutes to prepare and 20 to 30 minutes to cook. It has all the ingredients of a classic paella; seafood, rice, sofrito and saffron. This is the perfect dish to serve when you have... - 119.412
The main ingredients while preparing a paella are saffron,rice & olive oil but there is no one single way to prepare Paella.You can make a meaty paella by adding shrimps,squid,clams or any other seafood that you like or even chicken or you can also avoid... - 36.277
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 48.2521
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 44.9783
Paella For Eight
1. In a preheated very wide skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat sauté crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and rice in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Then add saffron threads, bay leaf, broth, and thyme and bring to a boil over... - 43.3577
Shellfish Paella With Italian Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place chicken stock in a stockpot, add saffron and bring to a boil. Set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large round saute, roasting or paella pan with a lid over medium heat. Add sausages and cook until browned. Re - 31.5274
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 47.6592
Paella De Marisco
Paella de Marisco or Seafood Paella is a delicious paella version that tastes really good. - 0
Zombies And Diamonds Vegetarian Paella
1. Slice the bell peppers longwise and set aside then dice the remaining vegetables.
2. Coat the Paella pan with olive oil then sauté the red pepper until tender; removing when done.
3. Repeat the process with the scallions.
4. Add garlic, tomatoes and... - 0
Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya Part I
Basic Jambalaya / Paella dish I made up... I had no recipe. Just went off instincts...watch the Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya part II, try making something diffrent. - 109.899
Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya Part Ii
Basic Jambalaya / Paella dish I made up... I had no recipe. Just went off instincts...watch the Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya part I for a truly unique experience. - 109.943
Wash and dry the chicken, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat 3 tbsp of the olive oil in a paella pan or large frying pan and saute the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add chorizo sausage,... - 42.8213
Paella Cartagena is a delicious and unique dish that will definitely impress your guests. You simply have to serve this dish for your next party! You will be quiet please with the way your guests respond to your cooking due to this amazing Paella Cartagena... - 48.199
How To Make Spanish Paella
Paella can be made over the stove or on a propane fueled burner outside. It's a dramatic dish that's easy to prepare. At its heart, Paella is a peasant dish made with fresh available ingredients. - 108.7
Spanish Paella Valenciana With Sweet Peppers
Heat the chicken stock, tomato sauce, saffron, and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
In a paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken, chorizo, and pork or beef until well browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the onions, diced... - 42.7847
This is a famous Spanish way with rice, the word paella deriving from the large, round shallow pan in which the mixture is traditionally cooked and served.
First heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time and brown lightly on both... - 40.0657
This Paella tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with irresistible seasonings, vegetables and meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Paella are welcome ! - 41.5473
Quick And Easy Spanish Paella
Cook lobster tails according to package directions.
Cut underside membrane but do not remove meat; set aside.
Pour tomatoes and clams into a 16-inch paella pan and begin to heat.
If the tomatoes are large, cut them up a bit.
Stir in seasoning mix, garlic,... - 35.066
Spanish Paella With Belgian-style Wit
Heat oil in large paella pan over medium-low heat until hot. Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles. Add onions and rice, cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft. Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon juice, and paprika; mix well. Combine saffron... - 25.5479
Paella A La Valenciana
Brown the pork, then the chicken in hot oil in large skillet or paella pan. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt; add garlic.
Reduce heat (300°).
Cover and cook till both are tender, 30 minutes.
Remove from skillet.
Pour off all but 2... - 46.3731
Chicken Chorizo Paella
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Chicken Chorizo Paella. - 0
Spring Vegetable Paella
No special pans required! Experience authentic-tasting paella with fresh vegetables, rice and saffron seasonings. It's quick and easy! - 37.4967
Heat oil in a large, heavy iron skillet or paella pan.
Add garlic and cook a few minutes; remove and reserve garlic.
In the same skillet, brown chicken and chorizo; drain fat.
Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and artichoke pieces to... - 45.3558
Ham And Vegetable Paella Pie
1. Line with pastry a buttered 7-inch deep spring form cake pan.
2. Chill while preparing cheese dice and vegetables.
3. Cut ham into short thin strips.
4. In a frying pan, cook ham strips over low heat until fat runs freely.
5. Add prepared onion, leek,... - 39.9147
Paella With Salt Cod
1. In a 12-inch paella pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat sautÃ© onions in hot olive oil stirring it often, until it is soft and then sautÃ© the garlic such that it is fragrant.
2. Then add and sautÃ© the tomatoes and saffron stirring... - 47.9787
Spanish Vegetable Paella
This Vegetable Paella is a filling and yummy dish that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Vegetable Paella for yourself! - 48.2351
This week I'm getting my grill on with a tasty Spanish dish: paella. You might even say this is the gumbo of Spain because you can add anything and everything to this dish, as long as the basic building blocks are the same. So step up your game a little and... - 111.744
1. Prepare the lobsters by cutting them into 4 pieces each and by cracking the claws
2. In a 6-quart electric wok, place the oil and butter and heat for three minutes at 325°F
3. Add the onions to the hot wok and stir fry them for six... - 46.0944
Paella De Mariscos - Surfinsapo Style - Part Two
This is a no-fail recipe; you do not need to cook anything separately and takes barely any preparation time. This recipe is a one pan wonder meal, and probably the easiest way to make Paella de Mariscos. Make this favorite Spanish summer favorite of seafood,... - 115.981
Paella De Mariscos - Surfinsapo Style - Part One
This is probably the easiest way to make Paella de Mariscos. This is a no-fail recipe; you do not need to cook anything separately and takes barely any preparation time. This is a one pan wonder meal! Make this favorite Spanish summer favorite for your next... - 119.658
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 46.4939
Pork Chicken Paella
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Paella. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 46.0842
Chicken And Chorizo Sausage Paella
Looking for an easy paella recipe that can be whipped up within minutes? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect paella that everyone is sure to love! - 103.794
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 35.5714
Paella has a beautiful taste. Paella gets its taste from pork meat mixed with ham and rice. Paella is inspired by many other food joints around the world. - 44.3826
Wash clams and shrimp thoroughly.
Place clams in saucepan with 6 cups water; bring to boil- ing.
Add shrimp; cook over high heat, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour off enough shellfish liquid to make 2-1/4 cups.
Set aside clams and shrimp, in... - 41.9164
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain sausage, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add... - 43.4448
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserve drippings in skillet.
Add chopped... - 44.3051
Spicy Paella Style Vegetables
Cook fresh broccoli in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 5 minutes or till crisp-tender,Drain.
In a paella pan or a 12-inch oven-going skillet, cook zucchini, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in olive oil till onion is tender.
Stir in... - 39.2651
Spicy Paella Style Vegetables
Cook fresh broccoli in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes or till crisp-tender.
(Or, if using frozen broccoli, cook according to package directions.) Drain.
In a paella pan or a 12-inch oven-going skillet, cook zucchini, sweet pepper, onion,... - 44.2332
1. Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in large skillet; place in a 12-cup baking dish or paella pan.
2. Saute rice, onion, garlic, green pepper and pimiento in oil in same skillet, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until rice is golden; spoon over and... - 35.8685
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Brown in hot oil.
Add water; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Cool chicken; cover and refrigerate.
In large bowl, combine reserved liquid plus enough water to measure 3 cups, the... - 47.1119
Spanish Seafood Paella
Here is a great recipe for all of you, who loves to eat authentic paella. Traditional paella is prepared by adding plenty of seafood, which actually enhances the flavor. Watch this video and try your hand to cook this by yourself. Serve a delicious Spanish... - 113.625
Paella is a traditional dish from Spain, a very tasty rice dish with seafood.
But in Japan, mussel and head-on shrimp are very expensive, so I used Japanese ingredients, such as shimeji mushrooms, clams (in season now), and head-off shrimps. Also, we don't... - 99.9345
Scrub clams and mussels under cold running water; cut off any hairy beards from mussels.
Discard any clams or mussels that do not close when tapped.
Refrigerate mussels until needed.
Steam clams** over boiling water until shells open (about 5 minutes);... - 43.4114
If using whole lobster, remove tail and claws; cut into 3 or 4 pieces each.
If using lobster tails, cut into 5 or 6 pieces each.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large paella pan, electric skillet or two 12-inch skillets.
Add lobster pieces.
Saute 3... - 44.9147
1) Gently shell the shrimp. Do not remove the tails.
2) Then, remove the vein by using a small sharp knife. Make a slit down the back of each shrimp to do this. If there're any left oven bits of veins, use the point of knife to scrape them... - 47.4702
1) In a large frying pan, add the oil and butter together.
2) Saute the onion and mushrooms in the pan for a few minutes.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, toss until thoroughly mixed.
4) Place over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
5) Serve... - 40.2335
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook chicken in batches, turning occasionally (a), for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 35.2492
1. In a frying -pan heat a little oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic.
3. Over low heat cook the mixture, stirring, until the onion has softened but not browned.
4. In a small dish take saffron.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water and cover it with... - 44.2527
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 45.0657
Cut lobster tails (with shells) into 2 inch cubes.
Remove legs from shrimp.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and saute' the lobster, shrimp and scallops for 3 to 4 minutes.
Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the... - 44.4994
In a wide frying pan, cook sausages briefly over medium-high heat to release some of the fat; add garlic, yellow onion, and rice.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Mix in pimentos, liquid from clams, and broth.
Bring to a boil;... - 38.9704
Almond And Vegetable Paella
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the almonds and rice and cook for 5 minutes. Add the celery, green vegetables, green pepper, cumin seeds and marjoram. Cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 bay leaves... - 31.4308
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based trypan.
Cook onions, garlic, capsicums and tarragon for 3-4 minutes.
2.Combine turmeric, stock, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and lemon juice.
Add to pan with rice.
Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
3.Remove cover and stir in... - 43.0806
1. Peel and slice onions
2. Peel the skin off of the flunder and mackerel fillets and cut into small pieces
3. In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil; Add rice and salt to it and cook for twenty minutes till the rice is tender and water has... - 45.7562
Paella - With Seafood And Rice
This is a great dish and takes very little preparation time.
Take garlic and mince it. Take shrimp and devein it leaving the shells on. Take 15 ounces of tomatoes and peel them. Chop up the tomatoes.
Take a pan and put water in it. Let the water boil on high... - 38.9576
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned
4. Add onions and rice and sauté for 10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
5. Add... - 47.7611
Quick Paella With Monkfish
Combine the monkfish with the wine in a flat glass or porcelain dish just large enough to hold the fish and set aside.
In a medium large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil until fragrant.
Add the sausage pieces and saute them over medium-high heat for 4... - 45.6532
Paella Portuguese Style
1. Wash chicken with cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. About 45 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large skillet (10-inch), heat oil and brown 5 chicken pieces at a time until... - 47.1915
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 49.1111
1) In a flat, round pan, heat 1/2 cup of oil.
2) Saute pork until it turns deep brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Saute chicken, veal and chicken livers, separately, until well browned. Remove and keep aside.
4) Next, saute sausage, remove and... - 47.8398
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
1) Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion.
2) Once the onion is brown, add half the shrimp and stir well. Let it cook.
3) Add the carrot, mix well and then add the pepper. Stir all the ingredients together.
4) Add some more oil and then add the... - 93.8625
Paella De Marisco
How many of you have ever eaten or heard about the paella? Well, today we'll be preparing it together.
the paella the marisco, the famous rice and shellfish dish from Spain world wide known. - 0
Chicken Calamari Paella
The paella is a spanish preparation of rice in a a single pan with vegetables or meat of choice, that is very popular in America. This paella recipe is cooked with brown rice, and chicken stock with garlic, onions, tomatoes and white whine for flavor. tossed... - 51.1543
Mom's Classic Paella
1. In a frying pan, lightly broil the saffron on a very low flame, until they turn darn and fragrant.
2. Remove into a small mortar and crush into a powder.
3. Transfer to a small bowl and soak in wine for 30 minutes or more to be used... - 42.3111
today we'll be making together the paella, a rice-based single course typical of Spain. The paella takes its name from the frying pan in which it is cooked and what we suggest today is the Valencian version, which is made of chicken, rabbit and large white... - 97.2767
Classic Paella And Cioppino
Join Chef Marc Orfaly and Chef Evan Deluty as they make classic and elegant Paella and Chipino in this video. Look at this fantastic video that displays these two traditional recipes. The video is incredible and absolutely interesting to watch. The chefs... - 122.738
Easy Paella Valenciana
Cut a plump roasting chicken into pieces.
Heat 2 oz. butter and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large deep frying pan or a saute pan with 1 crushed clove garlic.
Saute the chicken slowly until golden brown.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add 14 oz. long-grained... - 42.7693
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 42.0269
Enjoy this light, colorful and super-tasty dish, great for a dinner with friends: the vegetarian paella! - 137.553
I kept wondering if there was a Goan recipe for Paella and started searching for same. Sure enough I found this wonderful sounding recipe on Star.com by Sanjeev Chandra and Smita Chandra.
Rice cooked with sautéed chicken, chorizo sausage, assorted seafood... - 52.2409
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
3) In a large non-stick baking pan, place the chicken pieces with the skin side up.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the chicken... - 46.3197
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a very wide frying pan (or 2 regular-sized pans) and add onions; cook over high heat, stirring, until soft and lightly browned.
Push onions to one side of the pan.
Sprinkle pork and chicken with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of... - 42.5691
1. In a large frying pan heat oil over a medium heat and cook chicken and pork stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add onions, red or green pepper and salami and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 47.1119
1) Slice the onions, crush the garlic, peel and chop the tomatoes.
2) In a large frying pan, heat oil and when hot cook chicken pieces for 12-15 minutes until golden brown all over.
3) Take out chicken from pan and keep warm.
4) Add... - 44.8502
Pull skin from chicken pieces, if you wish.
Place chicken, meaty side down, in a single layer on rack of broiler pan.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes; turn; broil 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned; set aside for further use.
Pour drippings... - 43.7836
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) Remove the skin from the chicken joints.
3) Heat a pan with oil or butter until light brown and crisp. Remove from the pan and drain excess oil.
4) In the same pan, add the onion and garlic... - 45.625
Cut the chicken and the pork into small pieces, season them with salt, and fry in olive oil heated to the verge of smoking in a medium-sized pan.
Brown briskly for 5 minutes.
Add the tomato, garlic, beans, and peas.
When this has browned alittle, add the... - 43.3388
Paella With Tomatoes
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish. This Vegan versian is perfect for a lighter meal with a large salad. - 36.938
Paella Pan Recipes By Category