- » Paella
Paella is one of the forms of rice dishes which evolved into modern form in the mid nineteenth century, in one of the lagoons in Valencia, near a lake called Albufera located on Spain’s east coast,. This dish ... More »
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 143.904
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 143.843
Seared Steak Seafood Paella And Fennel Slaw
Don't miss out this outstanding video which presents three extraordinary recipes that you would definitely like to watch. The chef makes an excellent meal with seared steak, seafood paella and fennel slaw. Make your holidays special with these elegant recipes... - 140.918
Spanish paella is the most trending main dish recently and here is a video showing an Australian chef preparing this classic oldie in his own rustic style. It’s a nice way of preparing it at home and this video will give you enough confidence to go El... - 116.278
Classic Spanish Alfonso Xiii Paella
Experience the flavors of Spain in one dish! Try this traditional Paella recipe prepared with chicken, vegetable and shrimp combined with rice in broth with a mix of saffron. You can make this healthy dish at home for dinner and it is worth a shot. This... - 114.314
Paella With Rosemary
How about a mélange of meats?? If you love a plateful of meat, then here’s your treat!!! Paella is a simple dish that has few key ingredients. Watch this video and learn! - 112.437
Paella is a saffron flavored Spanish dish made with varying combinations of rice, vegetables, meat, chicken and seafood. You can impress someone special with this Paella recipe. - 107.642
Chicken And Chorizo Sausage Paella
Looking for an easy paella recipe that can be whipped up within minutes? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect paella that everyone is sure to love! - 107.01
Prawn And Chorizo Paella
Try out this latest recipe of Prawn and Chorizo Paella for a change of taste. This quick and easy recipe is as flavorful as the traditional paella. But it is much simpler and uses just a handful of ingredients. Have a look at this video to learn this recipe. - 106.736
One of the easiest ways to prepare a easy, quick and delicious dinner at home is to whomp up simple, healthy paella. Juan Montalvo shows how to cook up this Spanish delicacy using seafood, sausage, spices, veggies and saffron. To trim down this recipe, you... - 104.835
Paella Part 1 – Ingredients & Initial Preparation
Do you think making Spanish paella recipe is too much of a challenge? Then take a look at this video series to see how simply the chef puts together the most authentic Spanish delicacy. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts - in this part she displays... - 91.1926
Meat, Seafood And Vegetable Paella
Looking to make an interesting classical treat the next time you have guests over for dinner? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy paella that will pair amazingly with wines. Watch to know more! - 91.0522
Traditional Spanish Paella
Traditional Spanish Paella is a wonderful meal. It has several different meats going in there and it has a great flavor. It might take a bit of your time, but you will not regret it. Watch and learn from this video. - 86.9228
Paella Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of paella video series. Here the lady chef has provided instructions to combine the pre-cooked seafood with rice and chicken stock to make an absolutely succulent dish. Great recipe, a must try for all seafood lovers. - 84.0416
Exotic Seafood Paella
Spanish friends coming for dinner tonight? Why not treat them by cooking some exotic Paella? Just follow the steps shown in the video and impress your friends with your amazing culinary skills. - 69.8259
Here's a quick video showing you steps on how to prepare a calamari paella. If you already know how to make paella, watch this video to refresh the steps in your mind and start to make a yummy steamy hot bowl of paella that can be enjoyed while watching a... - 57.4495
This Paella Valencia recipe is a complete meal in itself. The healthy and easy to make dish is any seafood lover’s dream come true. If you are tired of the usual recipes, try out something new with this paella Valencia recipe. This culinary adventure sure... - 51.128
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 50.7032
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 49.9496
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 49.5899
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 49.3998
Chicken Calamari Paella
The paella is a spanish preparation of rice in a a single pan with vegetables or meat of choice, that is very popular in America. This paella recipe is cooked with brown rice, and chicken stock with garlic, onions, tomatoes and white whine for flavor. tossed... - 49.1238
1) In a very large bowl, add 1/2 pint boiling water and soak the saffron strands in it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) To the bowl, add the rice along with an additional 1 1/2 pint boiling water.
3) Now, stir in the tomatoes and their... - 48.9873
Authentic Bomba rice, cooked along with a melange of sea food..which gives Paella its personality. Do note that saffron is one key ingredient in preparation of paella..even though its in minimal amounts :) - 48.6116
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 48.5488
1. Take a medium size frying pan, mix together chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, and 1 cup water.
2. Cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes or until the ingredients are soft.
3. Discard the broth and let it cool down. After that, remove the skin... - 47.8966
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy pot over medium heat.
Add chile pepper, onion, and bell peppers.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add garlic,... - 47.8155
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
3) In a large non-stick baking pan, place the chicken pieces with the skin side up.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the chicken... - 47.8061
1) In a flat, round pan, heat 1/2 cup of oil.
2) Saute pork until it turns deep brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Saute chicken, veal and chicken livers, separately, until well browned. Remove and keep aside.
4) Next, saute sausage, remove and... - 47.7925
This paella recipe is prepared with chicken and seafood and one of my oldest recipes for paella when I had started cooking. Cooked with veggies like carrots, onions, pepper and tomatoes, the paella is flavored with garlic, bay leaves and dired parsley along... - 47.7338
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a heavy 6-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat and brown sausages; remove and keep aside.
3. In the same Dutch oven containing dripping, add green pepper, onion, garlic and bay... - 47.6809
Blanch the baby vegetables until crisp-tender.
Drain and cool under cold running water.
In a large, deep, heavy skillet, warm the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion, fennel, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until tender.
Stir in the rice... - 47.68
1) Gently shell the shrimp. Do not remove the tails.
2) Then, remove the vein by using a small sharp knife. Make a slit down the back of each shrimp to do this. If there're any left oven bits of veins, use the point of knife to scrape them... - 47.5618
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute onion in olive oil in paellero until golden brown.
Saute until rice is lightly browned.
Add mixture of chicken stock and saffron; mix well.
Stir in garlic, red peppers, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper; mix... - 47.3466
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) Remove the skin from the chicken joints.
3) Heat a pan with oil or butter until light brown and crisp. Remove from the pan and drain excess oil.
4) In the same pan, add the onion and garlic... - 47.2921
Spanish Rice Or Vegetarian Paella
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in oil until pale yellow.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and salt, then cook for further 2-3 minutes.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and water, then cook covered over a low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in the... - 47.2735
1. In a large frying pan heat oil over a medium heat and cook chicken and pork stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add onions, red or green pepper and salami and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 47.2469
In salad oil in Dutch oven saute chicken pieces until golden brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
In same oil, saute onion and garlic till they are golden.
Then add chicken broth, pepper, salt, tarragon, paprika, and saffron; bring to a boil.
Now add... - 47.1388
1) In a saucepan, place chicken giblets, neck and back.
2) Pour water to cover.
3) Place on heat and simmer for an hour.
4) Measure the broth to be 4 cups.
5) Sprinkle remaining chicken with half the salt.
6) In a skillet, add oil to... - 47.1256
Paella Recipes By Category