- » Package Dry Yeast Equivalent
Package Dry Yeast Equivalent Recipes
Enjoy our collection of package dry yeast equivalent recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for package dry yeast equivalent recipes.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook cottage cheese and butter until butter is melted.
Cool to 110° to 115°.
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add eggs, sugar, onion, dill, salt, baking soda and cottage cheese mixture.
Add 3 cups flour;... - 39.4003
David S Pizza
In a large bowl, combine yeast and warm water.
Stir to mix well and let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, sugar and egg substitute.
Stir to mix well.
Add whole-wheat flour gradually and beat until smooth.
Add all-purpose flour gradually and knead... - 39.2652
No Knead Oatmeal Bread
1. Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°F).
2. Combine 3/4 cup boiling water, oatmeal, margarine, and honey in a large bowl. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Stir in 1 cup flour and egg substitute and mix well. Add softened yeast.
4. Stir in remaining flour 1 cup... - 36.9509
Casserole Cheese Bread
1. Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, and milk powder in a large bowl. Add margarine and water. Mix well with electric mixer, about 2 minutes.
2. Add egg substitute, cheese, and 1/2 cup flour. Mix at high speed for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in oatmeal and remaining... - 36.8604
Whole Wheat Bread
Place warm water in a large bowl.
Add yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add honey and let sit 5 minutes.
In a bowl, sift together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, soy flour, wheat germ and nonfat dry milk.
Add salt, egg substitute and three quarters... - 41.0234
Party Surprise Loaf
1. Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add margarine and water, and mix well with electric mixer.
3. Add egg substitute and 1 cup flour, beating about 1 minute at high speed.
4. Stir in oatmeal and enough of the remaining flour to make... - 44.5859