- » Oyster Sauce
Oyster Sauce Recipes
Oyster sauce is a type of sauce mostly used in Chinese cooking. This sauce is derived from oyster meat and has a rich flavor and dense texture. This sauce is brown in color and can be made at home and even bought ... More »
Spicy Tofu With Oyster Sauce
Never thought that it can be so easy to prepare a delicious tofu dish. The video here shares a great way to make spicy tofu with oyster sauce. The recipe is absolutely simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this step wise video and enjoy and... - 108.686
Stir Fried Beef
Need an easy to make an delicious dish after a long day at work? Try making stir fried beef marinated in oyster sauce with Filipino chef who is making the dish in most easiest way. He serves them over stir fried spinach, so you get a healthy combination of... - 104.49
Pinoy Eggplant In Oyster Sauce
Is this really eggplant? It tastes like some kind of seafood! This is a quick delicious recipe of eggplant cooked with generous amounts of garlic in Mama Sita's oyster sauce. The meaty flavors of eggplant with go perfectly with the salty oyster sauce. It’s... - 94.5121
Blanched Chinese Cabbage With Oyster Sauce
Looking for quick and easy ways to include more greens into your diet? For those who do not like to eat raw cabbage, try this Filipino style blanched cabbage with oyster sauce. Blanching the cabbages helps to get rid of the peculiar smell cabbage. The salty... - 82.4633
A great steak recipe coming you way. Check out the video of the yummy and lip smacking Fillet Steak served in Oyster Sauce. A great combination of meat and sauce. Everyone should definitely try this recipe out. - 77.0033
Beef With Pak Choi In Oyster Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, put together garlic, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and sugar.
2. Add the beef strips and mix to coat.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Let the beef marinate for about 30 minutes, turn the meat occasionally.
5. Heat a wok until... - 48.7114
Baby Vegetable Stir Fry With Orange And Oyster Sauce
1) In a jug, blend corn flour with water to prepare the sauce.
2) Stir in orange rind and juice, oyster sauce and sherry or vinegar. Combine thoroughly.
3) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
4) Add oil to get hot but not... - 47.4061
Mushrooms And Snow Peas In Oyster Sauce
These Mushrooms and Snow Peas in oyster Sauce poured over your rice or noodle dishes make a fabulous meal ! Try out this irresisitible gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Mushrooms and Snow Peas in Oyster Sauce are welcome ! - 46.8184
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1) Discard fat or sinew from the steak. Slice the meat across the grain, in thick strips.
2) In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sherry and corn flour.
3) Place the steak in the mixture and leave to marinate for 20 minutes by covering the bowl.
4)... - 46.7493
Flounder With Oyster Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the carrots and onion along with the wine; add in a little salt, nearly 6 peppercorns and 1 bay leaf. Cook over low flame for about 15 minutes.
3) Put the fish in the pan... - 46.6404
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Beef With Oyster Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef With Oyster Sauce recipe. - 45.671
Stir Fried Lettuce With Oyster Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, bring two thirds full of salted water to a boil.
2 Remove any damaged outer leaves from the lettuces.
3 Cut each whole lettuce lengthwise into quarters.
4 Wash, and drain very thoroughly.
5 Cut each quarter... - 45.0428
Steak In Oyster Sauce
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Finely slice the steak across the grain. For rump steak, discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a bowl, whisk garlic, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, corn flour, sugar... - 44.8593
Chicken Balls In Oyster Sauce
1) Chop together, chicken and scallions until very fine.
2) In a bowl, blend together salt, cornstarch, sherry, chicken mixture and water.
3) Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a wok het the oil and fry the chicken... - 44.2887
Chili Salmon Spring Rolls With Oyster Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced salmon, chili paste or flakes, cilantro, bean sprouts, spinach, ginger, and soy sauce.
Mix well, making sure all ingredients are combined thoroughly and the mixture is moist.
Lay one spring roll wrapper on... - 44.0762
Stir Fried Beef With Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef across the grain into thin slices about the size of a large postage stamp
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate in the marinade for several hours - overnight if possible.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard... - 43.6928
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
Beef And Vegetables With Oyster Sauce
Partially freeze beef; slice very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in oyster sauce and dry sherry.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 30... - 43.4082
Beef In Oyster Sauce With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin pieces 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate the sliced beef with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch and set aside.
Remove the stem and strings from the snow... - 43.1223
Gourmet Halibut With Oyster Sauce
Place halibut in skillet with 2 tablespoons butter; sear over low heat until halibut turns white.
Place in baking dish.
Cook oysters in pan drippings with wine for 3 minutes.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters on halibut.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in... - 43.0935
Flounder With Oyster Sauce
Put onion and carrot into pan with wine.
Add a little salt, about 6 peppercorns, and bay leaf; simmer 15 minutes.
Add fish; poach gently 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove fish carefully; drain.
Arrange in shallow casserole.
Strain fish liquid; if less than 1 cup, make... - 42.9972
Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast With Peas And Mushrooms
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown... - 42.6792
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.334
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. In a bowl put the beef add the soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour and let it marinade for 20 minutes.
2. In a wok heat oil until it is very hot and almost smoking, add the beef slices and stir fry.
3. Remove and drain.
4.... - 42.1034
Beef Strips With Oyster Sauce
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
For marinade, blend water into cornstarch; stir in oyster sauce, sherry, soy sauce, and sugar; mix well.
Add beef; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving... - 41.9502
Escoffier's Oyster Sauce
1) Pass the oysters through a sieve, keeping the juices
2) In a small saucepan, poach the oysters in the juice for 60 seconds till the edges curl
3) Chop the oysters into three pieces using a sharp knife
4) In a saucepan, add in the butter
5) Tip in... - 41.6134
Place milk, water, diced carrot, onion slice, peppercorns, parsley and bayleaf in saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer very slowly, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Strain, reserve stock.
Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour, cook 1 minute, remove from... - 41.5215
Chicken And Oyster Sauce Piquant
1. In a skillet, brown the flour in oil gently for half an hour, add chopped onions and cook gradually till tender
2. Add chopped ham and cook another few minutes; add chicken breasts and stir to coat each piece well
3. Add tomato paste and half a can... - 40.9252
Oyster Sauce Beef
Place in bowl salt, soy sauce, 1 tbs. cornstarch and sugar.
Mix ingredients thoroughly and add beef; marinate 5 minutes.
In a preheated skillet, place oil, sliced beef and green onions.
Add oyster sauce.
Cook on high heat 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock, MSG, 1... - 40.7205
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1) In a deep skillet, heat oil and brown the beef and garlic in it.
2) Add the salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, gin, sugar and broth or water.
3) Mix well, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Stir in the mushrooms, water chestnuts and scallions.
5) Cook... - 40.6657
Chicken With Green Peppers And Bamboo Shoots In Oyster Sauce
To make sauce, simmer together all sauce ingredients 8 to 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile heat oil in frypan (or wok); stir-fry green pepper 3 minutes.
Stir-fry bamboo shoots and mushrooms 2 to 3 minutes; reserve with green... - 40.0458
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Make the Oyster Sauce by combining soy sauce, wine, sugar, oyster sauce, orange zest, and sesame oil in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove sauce from heat, but reheat before serving.
Heat oil... - 39.2024
Fried Beef In Oyster Sauce
Fried Beef In Oyster Sauce is a exquisite dsh with an authentic Chinese ring to it. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. The Fried Beef in Oyster Sauce is a dish with a refreshingly perfect blend of mellow flavors. Try it! - 39.1361
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce is a refreshingly authentic Chinese dish that never fails to bowl you over. You can prepare these dishes for any grand meal that you have planned. The Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce boasts a unique blend of flavours and leaves... - 38.5438
Classic Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl, add 5ml/1 tsp of the oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the steak and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 45ml/3 tbsp of the stock, and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil... - 37.4386
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, cornstarch, and sugar in a small bowl.
Add beef and marinate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the green pepper strips and water chestnuts 1 to 2 minutes.
Push aside and stirfry the beef 2 to 3... - 37.2299
Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce
Oyster sauce adds a distinctive flavor to a pork dish and the Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce is one which will gift you the unique taste to experience. If you have some time with you, then this Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce is one that should not be... - 37.0654
Chinese Style Beef In Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the beef and garlic in it.
Add the salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, gin, sugar, and broth or water.
Mix well; cover and cook over low heat 25 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, water chestnuts, and... - 36.9046
Classic Oyster Sauce
Pour oysters with their juice in bowl. Pour in cold water and refrigerate 8 hours.
Drain oysters and pour liquid into small saucepan, reserving oysters. Bring to gentle boil; cook 3 to 4 minutes over low heat. Mix peppers and basil with garlic; set... - 36.133
Braised Soy Fish With Oyster Sauce
Here is another new Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe for you to to try your hand at. Soy fish acts as a great base to build off this Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish. You should be trying it! - 36.0381
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 35.3702
Oyster Sauce For Turkey
Drain oysters, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut up large oysters.
Simmer oysters and reserved liquid, stirring constantly, till oysters curl, about 5 minutes.
Melt butter; blend in flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Cook and... - 34.7879
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
This Oyster Sauce recipe tastes damn good with sandwiches ! Try out this recipe as directed! You're sure to get a yummy Oyster Sauce as a result! Do you know anymore dishes that taste yummy with Oyster Sauce? - 33.5314
Mussel Or Oyster Sauce
Mussel Or Oyster Sauce is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mussel Or Oyster Sauce; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 33.1768
Tomato Oyster Sauce
Mix spices and herbs together and set aside.
Pour oysters with their juices into saucepan. Cover with cold water and poach 3 minutes over medium-low heat. Drain and set aside.
Heat butter in cast iron pan over medium heat. Add spice mixture, stir and cook 1... - 32.9722
Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce
This Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe given here is easy to cook and great to taste. You can in fact taste the abalone in this Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe. Heavenly! - 32.5264
Stir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce
One of my favorite Chinese recipes is the cold Stir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe I have given out here. ThisStir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce is great to eat any time of the year. Follow these steps! - 32.2099
Aubergine With Dried Mushrooms And Oyster Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks, slice the caps and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, aubergine, mushroom caps and garlic and... - 31.8917
Sliced Beef With Oyster Sauce
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and stir briefly. Add a third of beef. Stir-fry 1 minute until it changes color. Remove and repeat with remaining slices.
2 Return beef to pan. Add soy sauce and sherry, and cook for 1 minute. Pour in 1/2 cup (125 ml) stock.
3... - 31.3603
Pan Glazed Salmon With Oyster Sauce And Basil
1. In a large bowl, toss the salmon cubes with the oyster sauce and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the seasoned salmon cubes and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until browned... - 31.2065
Quick Fried Fish In Oyster Sauce
1. Beat the egg white, 3 teaspoons of the cornflour, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce, and salt and pepper together. Add the fish and mix well.
2. Heat the oil in a wok until very hot. Carefully add the fish cubes one at a time and fry for 2-3 minutes,... - 31.1801
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1 cup.
In saucepan combine oysters, the 1 cup liquid, soy sauce, and kitchen bouquet, if desired.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or till oysters curl.
Pour half... - 30.0841
In a saucepan melt butter, mix in flour.
Slowly add milk, then oyster liquor, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Add salt and pepper.
Serve hot with the pie. - 28.4205
Filet Of Flounder With Oyster Sauce
Place spices in mortar and grind together with pestle. Mix flour with spices.
Dip filets in milk, then dredge in spiced flour.
Heat butter in cast iron pan over medium heat. Add filets and cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove fish and serve with Oyster Sauce. - 28.2114
Marrow With Oyster Sauce
1 Peel the marrow, halve lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Chop the flesh into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
2 Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute, until lightly browned. Add the marrow and stir well. Add the oyster sauce and... - 27.9068
Oyster Sauce Mushrooms
Oyster Sauce Mushrooms is a crisp and delicious recipe! Try this Oyster Sauce Mushrooms with any meal and I bet it will make an awesome meal! Tell me if you like it! - 27.5975
Mushrooms In Oyster Sauce
This dish is one of my own concoctions. It is easy to prepare and can be served as an appetizer or as side dish. Butter, Chinese rice wine and oyster sauce makes this dish savory. The use of butter is not Chinese by nature but adds richness to the mushrooms. - 23.8566
Quick Oyster Sauce
This Oyster Sauce made from oysters can be a perfect accompaniment for any dish. If you have purchased oysters set apart a bit of that for this oyster sauce. You will not regret! - 21.1431
Oyster Sauce Recipes By Category