- » Oyster Sandwich
Oyster Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster sandwich recipes.
Fried Oyster Sandwich
Fried Oyster Sandwich has a divine taste. If you like seafood with mayonnaise flavored with lemon juice sandwiched between French bread then try this Fried Oyster Sandwich recipe. You will adore it. - 44.1968
1. Grease a 150 ml bowl, pan or mould with margarine, oil or butter.
2. In a small saucepan combine oysters, 25g or butter, breadcrumbs, cream, egg and seasonings.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium low flame and bring the mixture to a... - 42.8845
Fried Oyster Sandwiches
1. Dredge the oysters in the flour. Shake off the excess. Dip them in the egg, then in the cornmeal.
2. In a saucepan heat the oil until very hot but not smoking. Fry the oysters until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
3. In a mixing bowl... - 37.5581
1.In a frying pan, place the oysters and fry it properly
2.In 2-3 buttered slices of bread, place the oysters
3.Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients, according to taste
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice or with salads - 35.4231
You May Also Like!
Fried Oyster And Bacon Sandwiches
Blend the cheese (warmed to room temperature) with salt and paprika to taste; add the chives; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp; toast bread and spread with the cheese mixture; keep bacon and toast warm.
In a frying pan, melt butter, heat until frothy, and add... - 34.1331
Po's boys or poor boys are heavy and filling seafood sandwiches made with shucked oysters fried with a coating of eggs and seasoned flour. The po boys are served between bread loaves with mayo, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Served with lemon wedges,... - 49.4
Fried Oyster And Bacon Sandwich
Blend the cheese (warmed to room temperature) with salt and pepper to taste; add the chives; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Toast bread and spread with the cheese mixture.
Keep bacon and toast warm.
In a frying pan, melt margarine, heat until frothy, and... - 43.4324
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 91.4393
French Quarter Oyster Sandwich
Drain oysters; dry with paper toweling.
In a bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Coat oysters with flour mixture.
Dip oysters into a mixture of egg and water; roll in bread crumbs.
In skillet fry oysters in half the melted butter till golden, about 5... - 38.7597
Po boys are seafood sandwiches. This po boy sanwich recipe is made with shucked oysters and mayonnaise along with hot pepper sauce. A cooked sanwich, these po boys are filling and can be filled with diced veggies of your choice too. - 44.8423
Stuffed And Deep Fried Dried Oysters
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince or grind pork, shrimp and ginger root; then combine with salt, sugar, soy sauce and sherry. Mix well.
3. Cut each oyster lengthwise in half. Spread 1 tablespoon shrimp-pork mixture on one oyster half.... - 35.3273
This Oyster Stuffing is simply yumm. I love the flavor of this filling especially in sandwiches! Try making this Oyster Stuffing yourself! - 37.3539
Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the centre and set aside (use to make breadcrumbs, which may be kept in the freezer). Brush the inside of the bread with melted butter, place on an oven tray 81 and toast lightly in a very hot oven 220C (425F).... - 31.0751
This Oyster Sauce recipe tastes damn good with sandwiches ! Try out this recipe as directed! You're sure to get a yummy Oyster Sauce as a result! Do you know anymore dishes that taste yummy with Oyster Sauce? - 33.5314