- » Oyster Pie
Oyster Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster pie recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together salt, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and melted butter.
3) On the bottom of a greased 1-quart baking dish, spread half of the oysters.
4) On top, add half of... - 47.4339
Down Home Oyster Pie A La Rockefeller
Put the drained spinach in a 9-inch pie pan or a straight-sided glass dish of the same size.
Use a knife and fork to chop it coarse.
In a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil and saute the shallots and celery until they are softened.
Remove them with a slotted... - 44.5044
Chicken And Oyster Pie
1) Open the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2) In a sauté pan, heat the butter and add strips of chicken and mushroom. Cook for a few minutes.
3) Heat water and the reserved oyster liquid and put in the oysters. Leave off the heat for 7... - 44.4185
Oyster And Lobster Pies
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the oyster and lobster pies are ready to be baked.
Butter 8 individual casseroles or shirred egg dishes.
Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes,... - 44.0639
Fish And Oyster Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Clean the fish by removing any skin and bones and flake it.
3) Remove the oysters from their shells. Cook them in their own liquor and the wine till the edges start to curl. Drain the... - 44.0365
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Divide the pastry dough in 2 portions and roll each portion to 1/8 inch thickness.
3) Cut top, bottom and 4 pastry strips for sides to fit into a 8X 8 inch baking dish.
4) Transfer the pastry to a baking sheet... - 43.5842
Sweetbread And Oyster Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
3.Prepare a white sauce with fat, flour and cream or milk, and add the egg yolks, chopped very fine
4.Add sweetbreads and prepared oysters to the sauce
5.Season, put... - 42.7308
Guinness And Oyster Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Trim any excess fat from the meat and cut it into 2.5cm/1in pieces. Place in a plastic bag with the flour and plenty of seasoning. Shake until the meat is well coated.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large... - 40.3738
On a lightly floured surface, roll out two-thirds of pastry dough into a 1/8-inch thick by 11-inch round or square and press into a 9-inch pie pan or square baking dish.
Prick bottom and sides of dough with a fork and refrigerate for at least 30... - 39.1417
Chicken And Oyster Pie
Chicken And Oyster Pie has a Great taste.The fusion of butter, breast chicken, mushroomsâ€™ cayenne pepper, sugar, light cream, and cornstarch, Milk, and egg yolk gives the Chicken And Oyster Pie Superior taste. - 38.8902
Old Line Oyster Pie
Place bottom crust in pie pan.
Fill with well-drained potatoes.
Drain oysters reserving liquor, for sauce.
Arrange oysters over potatoes.
Place egg slices on top of oysters.
Dot butter over the entire pie filling; sprinkle with celery salt and lemon-pepper... - 36.9778
Heat oyster liquor and milk mixture in sauce-pan,and add butter or margarine,celery arid parsley.
When hot, pour gradually into egg yolks.
Add crumbs,seasonings and Worcestershire sauce; stir thoroughly.
Arrange oysters in greased shallow baking dish, and... - 36.2469
Make a sauce in the usual way with butter, flour, milk, oyster liquor and seaspnings.
Cool and add a little lernon juice.
Place an equal amount of sauce mixture in individual dishes, with 6 oysters on the top of each and then cover with another layer of... - 34.3894
Oyster Mushrooms Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. In a saucepan heat the butter, add the mushrooms and cook until wilted. With a wire whisk stir in the flour. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add to the mixture, stirring vigorously until thickened.
3. Add the... - 33.3906
1. Break 12 crackers into fourths; layer in bottom of an 8 1/4-inch round glass baking dish.
2. Arrange half of the oysters on top. Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Repeat layering with 12 more crackers (broken into fourths),... - 31.6668
Fried Oyster Pie
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range; fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 380° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 40 to 55 seconds.
2. Roll out the pastry on a Ughtly floured board and cut it into... - 21.518
Oyster Pie Recipes By Category