- » Oyster Meat Soup
Oyster Meat Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oyster Meat Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oyster Meat Soup recipes.
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 47.8861
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 46.925
You May Also Like!
Oyster Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and slice oysters. Slice pork thin. Slice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mince scallion.
3. Heat stock. Extract ginger juice (see Glossary) and add. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. Bring... - 32.949
Heat the consomme and when hot add the wine.
When the mixture almost boils add the oyster and their liquor, season and remove from the stove.Pour into hot soup plates.
The oysters are to be warm but not cooked before they are added. - 26.5939
In saucepan, combine oyster stew and water.
Heat until soup thaws.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir new and then. - 25.5018
Smoked Oyster Soup
Finely chop the oysters and put them in a saucepan.
Add the oyster soup, place over heat until the mixture is smooth.
Add 1 can of milk using the empty soup can as a measure.
Season to taste'and heat again slowly.
Do not boil.
Remove from the heat and stir in... - 34.5158
Turkey With Oysters
The other day I caught my aunt making Turkey With Oysters for her guests. Freshly cut celery, leeks and sauteed in chicken fat was tempting, as I stood next to her. A recipe with carefully chopped turkey, oysters coated up with butter, lots of cream and meat... - 38.872
Chicken And Oyster Gumbo
Combine hen, water, and 2 teaspoons salt in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Remove hen from broth, reserving 8 1/2 cups broth.
Remove skin, bone hen, and cut meat into pieces.
Combine oil... - 44.3558
Chicken, Oyster, And Sausage Gumbo
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together the flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir the roux constantly about 15 minutes more or till a dark reddish brown roux is formed.... - 45.8363
Sherried Oyster And Brie Soup
Drain oysters and reserve liquor; set aside.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
When foam subsides, stir in mushrooms, shallots and lemon juice; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour; cook and stir 1 minute more.
Add broth and reduced... - 44.4972
Chicken Gumbo File
Cook chicken in boiling water until tender.
Remove from saucepan (save the broth), cool, strip meat from bones, and cut into serving pieces.
Heat lard in a soup kettle, add ham, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in parsley, bay... - 44.2358