- » Oyster Cracker Snack Mix
Oyster Cracker Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster cracker snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster cracker snack mix recipes.
Oyster Cracker Mix
Oyster Cracker Mix is an amazingly delicious recipe. Serve this Oyster Cracker Mix dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 26.5538
You May Also Like!
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, add crackers, tossing well.
Drizzle oil over cracker mixture, stir well.
Place mixture in a large paper bag, fold bag to close, and let stand 2 hours, shaking bag occasionally.
Store mixture in an airtight container. - 23.3001
Herb Cracker Snacks
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, place oyster crackers.
3) In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle oil mixture over crackers;
6) Toss the crackers gently to coat with oil.
7) In... - 42.1684
Cheesy Oyster Crackers
Place butter in large mixing bowl.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in celery salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
Stir to coat.
Mix in cheese.
Pour onto baking sheet.
Store in covered container. - 34.9384
Pop And Crunch Snack Mix
1. Put the margarine or butter in the small saucepan. Put the saucepan on a burner. Turn the burner to low. Heat till the margarine is melted. Turn off the burner. Remove the saucepan from the burner. Add apple pie spice. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix.
2.... - 24.3129
Ranch Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan, mix in the oyster, crackers, popcorn, pretzel and the nuts
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10... - 36.7111
Curried Snack Mix
In a 13x9x2 inch baking pan stir together broken rice cakes, corn cereal or oyster crackers, and pretzels.
In a custard cup stir together melted margarine, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder.
Drizzle mixture over cereal mixture.
Toss cereal mixture till... - 26.9006
Seaside Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for the storage.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the snack mix ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to mix well.
4) Store in the container with tight lid.
5) Serve the snack mix at teatime. - 30.7038
Italian Seasoned Snack Mix
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine margarine and egg whites in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Pour margarine mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly... - 36.9365
You'll simply love the Dill Croutons from the American cusine. An easy to make snack, the Dill Croutons is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 21.8389