- » Oyster Chowder
Oyster Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster chowder recipes.
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 47.0007
Melt margarine in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook onion, celery and carrot for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour and cook fori minute.
Add potatoes and cook for 1 minute.
Remove pan from heat.
Combine stock, bay leaves and peppercorns.
Blend... - 45.6059
Macaroni Oyster Chowder
Drain liquid from oysters into large saucepan.
Add carrot, celery, onion, 2 1/2 cups water, and 2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling.
Gradually add macaroni.
Cook, covered, till macaroni is tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir in 3 cups of the milk, parsley, sage,... - 45.5444
Oyester Chowder has a great taste. Oyester Chowder is easy to prepare dish. Oyester Chowder must be tried by Oyester lovers. - 43.1631
Oyster Chowder With Turnips
Cook turnips in water until tender.
Saute celery, onions, and parsley in olive oil until clear or nearly done, then add garlic.
Add the oyster juice and wine to the sauteed vegetables.
Add the turnips with the water they are in.
Bring to a boil, then cut down... - 39.7363
In 1 1//2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic, basil and thyme.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Blend in half-and-half.
Stir in oysters and hot pepper sauce.
Reduce power to - 37.4906
Oyster Vegetable Chowder
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, carrot, celery, salt and pepper.
Cook covered, 5 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Add water, liquid from oysters and macaroni.
Cook covered, 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring once.
Stir in milk... - 35.6119
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes, carrot and celery in a small amount of boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Add the milk, onion, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
2. Cream the flour with two tablespoons of the butter and gradually add to... - 35.0935
1. Take a saucepan, stir in condensed oyster stew, milk, potatoes, ham, parsley, and thyme.
2. Cook by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Serve the chowder with crown pilot crackers or saltines. It can be teamed as a good side dish for... - 32.7379
Chicken And Oyster Chowder
1. In a large soup pot over medium heat, cook the bacon until it just begins to crisp and brown. Add the onions, herbs, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and salt. Cook until the vegetables have given up some liquid and the onions are translucent, about 10... - 31.7271
In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes, carrot and celery in a small amount of boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Add the milk, onion, salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Cream the flour with half the butter and gradually add to the boiling mixture.... - 31.2998
1 Saute potatoes lightly in butter or margarine in a kettle.
2 Stir in oyster stew, peas ana corn and liquids, lobster, milk, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning; heat very slowly just to boiling. (Do not let chowder boil.)
3 Ladle - 26.0497
Combine all ingredients and simmer 5 minutes. - 25.5947
In saucepan, combine oyster stew and water.
Heat until soup thaws.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir new and then. - 25.5018
Oyster Chowder Recipes By Category