- » Oyster Cake
Oyster Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster cake recipes.
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 126.345
You May Also Like!
1) In a skillet, poach the oysters in about 1/2 to 2/3 cup liquor for 1 minute, then remove the oysters into a warm dish.
2) Stir in the butter, cream and egg yolks until the mixture is slightly thickened.
3) Season well with the salt, pepper and lemon... - 37.5352
Oyster Cakes Hollandaise
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Combine with eggs, soft bread crumbs, oysters, celery, milk, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and paprika.
Shape into 8 patties 1/2 inch thick.
Coat with fine dry... - 42.2201
Red Onion Oysters Amandine
1) Prepare the oysters by rolling them lightly in plain white flour.
2) In cooking oil, fry the oysters till they are golden brown.
3) While the oysters are cooking, prepare the Meuniere sauce. In a large saucepan, melt the butter.... - 41.5111
1. Drain the oysters and dry them on clean cheesecloth or paper towels. Dip in the melted butter, then in the crumbs mixed with the salt and pepper.
2. Place oysters in a shallow pan and broil 3 minutes under Moderate heat, 350° F., 2 inches from the heat.... - 26.2977
Magic Fried Oysters
Place oysters and oyster liquor in large bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of the Seafood Magic to oysters, stirring well.
In medium bowl, combine flour, corn flour, cornmeal and the remaining Seafood Magic.
Heat 2 inches or more of oil in deep-fryer or large saucepan... - 27.3802
Easy Oysters Rockefeller
Mix all ingredients; spread lightly over oysters.
Put rock salt in cake or pie tins and place oysters on top.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
Garnish with lemon.
Allow 6 oysters per person. - 32.2102
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
These Bacon Wrapped Oysters make a delightful treat ! Try these deliciosuly seasoned seafood stuffed meat. Feel free to share your opinion about these Bacon Wrapped Oysters here. - 30.4228
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
1. Microwave the oysters before opening it. Place 6 oysters in a 8-inch round glass cake dish. Microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute at high until the shells get opened slightly. Don’t tend to cook them.
2. Detach the oysters from their... - 37.4459
Hot Oyster Or Shrimp Shortcake Curry
Mix dry ingredients, cut in shortening, and add milk.
Knead dough lightly, roll out in two equal-sized round cakes, and brush tops of each with melted butter.
Place in two 9-inch cake pans and bake for 10 minutes (until brown) in 400-degree oven.
While cakes... - 31.6446
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 47.0007