- » Oyster Black Bean
Oyster Black Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster black bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster black bean recipes.
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.595
Cauliflower With Mushrooms In Spicy Black Bean Sauce
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft, about 25 minutes.
Lift from water and squeeze dry; cut off and discard mushroom stems.
Thinly slice mushrooms; set them aside.
Trim tough end from cauliflower stem and discard, then cut head in quarters and... - 43.1239
Braised Dried Oysters With Bean Curd Sticks
1. Separately soak dried oysters, dried mushrooms and bean curd sticks.
2. Dice soaked oysters and mushrooms. Cut bean curd sticks in 2-inch lengths. Mash red bean cheese.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then red bean cheese, and stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in oysters,... - 35.1603
Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce
Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce is a delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. The explosive flavors of the dish and the drowning bean curds are in itself a very tempting.You have to taste the Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce yuorself to understand what I am... - 30.5187
Pork Spare Ribs In Black Bean Sauce
1. Trim fat and rind from ribs, cut each rib into half, place on rack in shallow dish, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking.
2. Combine black bean sauce, wine, oyster sauce, garlic, marmalade, honey and lemon juice. Brush ribs... - 30.1532
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Ginisang Baguio Beans With Pork And Oyster Sauce
If you are Filipino food fan you should definitely take a look at this ginisang baguio beans recipe. The chef here shows ideas to make baguio beans with pork and oyster sauce. Must say a nice recipe, but clear table top and clear flow of instructions could... - 68.5601
Tausi Chili Shrimps With Oyster Sauce
For all those who like to add that spicy touch to their shrimp, this tausi chili shrimps recipe is a must try. Watch the video for step by step instructions. The video is in Filipino Language. - 82.1431
Seafood Chopsuey With Oyster Sauce
Planning a fiesta and need a quick seafood dish idea? How about adding seafood chopsuey to your part menu. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combines shelled seafood with vegetables and oyster sauce to make a scrumptious dish. Very simple to put... - 86.2998
Fried Fish Fillet With Egg And Oyster Sauce Part 1 - Introduction
If you are wondering what to cook for dinner tonight and want to try something different then this video series is a must watch for you. Here the chef shows instructions to make fried fish fillet. She has divided the process in 2 parts – In this part she... - 87.8399
Pancit Guisado With Oyster Sauce
There is nothing better then delectable home-made noodle and what if they are combined with pork. Take a look at this classic pancit guisado recipe video where the chef has provided clear instructions on how you can combine pork with authentic flavors of... - 87.9859
Sausage And Oyster Stuffing And Drunkin' Punkin' Pots De Crème
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Oyster Stuffing: Heat a pan with spanish olive oil.
3. Add smoked onion sausage, onions and carrots and let it sweat.
4. Season the oysters with black pepper.
5. Add oyesters into the... - 117.54
Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, baking soda, rice vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. For sauce, in a small bowl,... - 91.7749
Baked Chilean Sea Bass
FOR THE BLACK BEAN SAUCE, combine the orange juice, sherry, sake, oyster sauce, black beans, soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, and cornstarch in a medium bowl and whisk to mix well.
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
HEAT THE OIL... - 44.9429
Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd
You can easily try to prepare this Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd. I have worked a bit hard to deliver a really easy recipe for you people, so that you do not leave preparing Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd mid-way. If you love fried... - 43.7285
Smoked Bean Sprouts
1) With a cup of boiling water, cover the mushrooms and keep them soaked for about 30 minutes.
2) Cut off the root end of the leek and then lengthwise slice the leek in half. Wash under warm water in order to remove all the sand. Cut the halves... - 44.4193
Mussels With Beans & Chili
Mussels With Beans & Chili is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 37.3492
Bean Curd With Vegetables
1) Cut the bean curd in 8 cm lengths and keep aside.
2) In a pan heat some oil.
3) Deep fry the bean curds until it turns golden.
4) Drain out all but 2 tbsp of oil.
5) Now add blanched vegetables, mushrooms, rice wine, and sugar.
6)... - 44.7982
Beef And Bean Curd Delight
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 40.1325
Pinoy Ginisang Togue
Mung bean sprouts may not be the tastiest form of proteins but boy are they good for health?! These bean sprouts are high in protein, fiber and great for digestion so if you are counting calories and watching your cholesterol make sure to include these... - 121.866
Chinese Skewered Beef
1) Make 1-inch cubes from the beef. Discard excess fat and gristle while cutting.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef cubes.
3) Season the beef cubes with pepper.
4) In another bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and black beans.
5) Add sugar,... - 41.9923
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a saute pan or large, deep skillet.
Add the red onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the clams with the dried chiles and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 41.0649
Dim-sum Style Chicken Feet
Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum? And have you seen people eat what looks like severed hands? Well, those are actually braised chicken feet. Find out in this episode how those are really made. - 110.359
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.143
Classic Pancit Bihon
Want to try an authentic Filipino delicacy today? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef share a Classic Pancit Bihon recipe. These are really thin rice noodles that are very high on taste. Do not give this recipe a miss. - 77.0184
Muu Pad Tua Fak Yaw
Heat the oil in a wok or a deep frying pan.
Add the chopped garlic and saute briefly.
Add the sliced pork and stir-fry until the pork turns golden and is almost cooked.
Stir in the fish sauce and oyster sauce, the pepper and sugar.
Saute for a minute or two,... - 41.3027
How To Make Lard Nah
Are you looking for a classic chicken and noodles recipe? The chef here has shared a traditional Thai lard nah recipe that is a complete and delicious meal. A wonderful way for an easy combo with delicious noodles, chicken and plenty of fresh vegetables.... - 106.058
Chinese Food : Mapo Tofu
1. In a pan, dry roast the Sichuan peppercorns. In a mortar and pestle, crush the roasted peppercorn.
2. In a pot, pour water, allow to boil, add quinoa, simmer on medium low heat for about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat sesame... - 0
Fusilli With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in small bowl.
Heat in large pan or wok over high heat.
Add beef and quickly brown.
Add above sauce.
Add and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add to above along with... - 41.951
Chinese Mapo Tofu
Have you ever tries garlicy, cheesy mapu tofu? If not yet, watch this video right now and learn how to make this Chinese spicy pork dish. - 117.634
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 45.4548
Lo Mein Noodles With Shrimp
1) Measure 1/2 cup chives by cutting them into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2) Cover noodles with boiling water and cook them as per package instructions for 2 to 3 minutes until tender, but firm and drain well.
3) Drain again after washing... - 43.7406
Thai Raad Na Mi Grob
1. Cut the baby corn diagonally into half; break the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Slice the carrots, cut the straw mushrooms in half, set aside.
3. Wash and rinse the Chinese kale and set aside.
4. Combine the pork meat... - 101.466
Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) Thinly slice the mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and onion rings. Break the cauliflower florets and shred the cabbage.
2) In a deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry the crushed garlic over a medium heat until golden and soft.
3) Stir in the cabbage,... - 39.6331
Filipino Sotanghon Guisado
Nothing like a delicious Filipino Sotanghon Guisado made with sotanghon or cellophane noodles for a special occasion. Look at this video that shares an easy recipe and make these healthy noodles for your family. They would surely enjoy this flavorful dish! - 106.44
Lettuce Roll Delights
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in warm water for at least 30 minutes or until they are soft; rinse well and slice very thinly.
Finely slice the onion, Chinese sausages, celery and water chestnuts.
Separate the leaves of the lettuce and place them on a large... - 43.3524
Sotanghon Guisado With Shrimps And Carrots
Got a special occasion and wondering what to cook, why not make something in a truly Filipino style. Watch this video to see how the chef makes sotanghon guisado with shrimp and veggies. Serve it at your next party and your guests are sure to be impressed... - 74.0559
Preparation Soak mushrooms, cloud ears, bean curd sticks, bean thread noodles, tiger lily buds, and black moss separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and cut caps into quarters.
Cut bean curd sticks into... - 38.5674
Soak mushrooms, cloud ears, bean curd sticks, bean thread noodles, tiger lily buds, and black moss separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and cut caps into quarters.
Cut bean curd sticks into 1-inch... - 41.2418
Sizzled Clams With Udon Noodles And Watercress
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and boil until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the udon, transfer to a bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat until very hot. Add 2... - 29.5107
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons soybean oil, black bean sauce, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, salt, ground ginger, honey, Five Spice powder and pork in bowl; mix well.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to 325... - 44.8875
The Chef's Kitchen-ham Stir Fry
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and... - 118.145
Vegetable Pancit With Chicken
Take a look at this pancit recipe with a chock-full of seasonal veggies and chicken. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. Definitely a great comfort food and is perfect for those lazy days when you don’t want to get into exhaustive cooking. - 97.1261
Vegetables Spring Rolls
This is a very healthy dish... Lumpia or spring rolls made of mixed vegetables and cook in the oven... - 31.6755
Chop Suey Part 1 – Introduction & Initial Preparation
For all those Chinese food lovers, who like adding a little twist to their meals, this chop suey video series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this video she showcases the ingredients and also demonstrates initial preparation... - 85.5848
Chop Suey Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of chop suey series. The chef here provides clear step by step instructions to make chop suey combined with oyster sauce, chicken and veggies. A great recipe, but it would have been wonderful if the chef could have showed the entire preparation... - 90.718
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Thinly slice the lemon grass or lemon rind. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the lemon grass or lemon rind, ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 30 seconds until brown.
2. Add the chicken and stir-fry... - 39.15
Pork And Vegetable Lo Mein
1. Marinade pork for 30 minutes.
2. Parboil noodle in ample boiling water in a large pot for 3 minutes until tender. Rinse well under cold tap water, drain and sprinkle 1 teaspoon sesame oil over noodles, toss and set aside.
3. Heat oil in hot wok over high... - 34.2202
Eight Treasures Vegetable Plate
1. Combine sauce ingredients and reserve.
2. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Stir in carrot and black mushrooms and fry for 1 minute.
3. Add remaining vegetables and stir for 1 minute.
4. Add bean curd. Pour... - 31.0158
Egg Foo Young
Egg Foo Young is an American-Chinese omelet dish that fits the Filipino Palate. Just like other omelet dishes; this dish is composed of different ingredients forming a flavorful concoction. - 92.7723
Caraway Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, combine chicken, the 3 3/4 cups water, the bouillon granules, salt, caraway seeds, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Stir in green beans, carrots, celery, mushrooms, and pearl onions.... - 32.9283
Sieve flour and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
Rub butter into flour with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water together.
Add to flour and mix with a round bladed knife to form a stiff dough.
Cover... - 45.1961
Flour the fish lightly.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the fish, in batches if necessary, for 3 to 4 minutes, turning frequently.
Fish should be just cooked and starting to brown lightly.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Transfer... - 38.2102
Cabbage Mushrooms Rolls
1. For filling: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add vegetables and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch; mix well. Thicken with cornstarch. Set aside... - 29.201
Lover S Nest
1. To make Female Lover's Nest: cut bean thread noodles into 1 1/2"-" (4 cm- 5 cm) long pieces; spread noodles evenly inside a strainer (6"-7" diameter) (15 cm-17 cm) and fit another strainer (same size) inside of the first to hold noodle nest. Deep-fry until... - 29.499