- » Oyster Biscuits
Oyster Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster biscuits recipes.
Chestnut Oyster Stuffing
Combine the bread cubes with onion and celery.
Add the chestnuts, oysters, shredded wheat, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, poultry seasoning, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, and pepper.
Over this pour the 1/2 cup butter; mix well. - 25.6983
Smoked Oyster Spread
1) Place the cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with oysters.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and chilli sauce, blend thoroughly.
4) Spread the Smoked Oyster Spread on round slices of brown rye or... - 27.8649
Creole Oyster Pie
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Stir next 6 ingredients into drippings; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add flour, salt, and red pepper, stirring... - 37.286
Cream Cheese With Smoked Oysters
1) In a mixing basin measure lemon juice, chopped onion and cream cheese.
2) With a wooden spoon beat the mixture until combined.
3) Drain oysters from tins.
4) With a fork mash the oysters.
5) Add oysters to the mixture and beat well.
6) Season with... - 32.8761
Creole Oyster Pie
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp and keep aside, reserving the drippings
2) Add in the mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic and saute in the drippings till tender
3) Tip in the flour, salt and the red pepper and mix well
4) Add in the bacon,... - 43.4111
Chicken And Oyster Casserole
Reserve back, wings, and neck of chicken for later use.
Wash remaining pieces and dry.
Dredge with flour mixed with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Brown on all sides in hot fat.
Remove to 2 -quart casserole.
Add boiling water, cover, and bake in... - 41.3197
In an ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 2-inch baking pan combine oyster crackers, wheat biscuits, and oat cereal. Set cereal mixture aside.
In a small saucepan combine oil, garlic salt, oregano, basil, and hot pepper sauce. Heat over low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir... - 30.364
Combine all crackers in a large bowl.
Combine cooking oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
Spread... - 33.9381
Roast Turkey Missouri Style
Rub turkey inside and out with salt.
Prepare the Stuffing:
Soak chestnuts overnight in warm water.
Cover with water.
Boil 1 hour until tender.
Mix bread cubes with onion and celery.
Add chestnuts, oysters, Shredded Wheat and remaining seasonings.
Mix... - 45.4458