- » Oyster Ball
Oyster Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oyster ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oyster ball recipes.
Oyster Turkey Balls
1. Heat fat before frying.
2. Add oysters to little water and heat for some time till oysters turn just tender. Take out oysters and reserve 1 tbsp liquid.
3. Pass turkey and oysters through a food chopper and grind them. Add ground... - 44.4832
Hot Oyster Balls
I tried the Hot Oyster Balls for a beach-side party at our vacation home and belive me it was a blockbuster hit! These Hot Oyster Balls wont take much of your time too. Just check out the recipe of this lip smacking Hot Oyster Balls. - 40.2252
Pour boiling water over oysters to plump drain and chop fine.
Add onion, parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne, bread crumbs, mace, 1 beaten egg, creamed butter, and mix to a thick paste.
Form into small balls, roll in beaten eggs, then in corn meal, and fry in... - 32.7385
You May Also Like!
Steamed And Deep Fried Dried Oyster Balls
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince or grind along with pork, fish, scallions, garlic and ginger root.
3. Blend in cornstarch, sugar, salt and pepper, mixing well. Roll soaked oysters in mixture to coat, shaping each into a ball.
4.... - 35.6865
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce is a refreshingly authentic Chinese dish that never fails to bowl you over. You can prepare these dishes for any grand meal that you have planned. The Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce boasts a unique blend of flavours and leaves... - 38.5438
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 35.3702
Chicken Balls In Oyster Sauce
1) Chop together, chicken and scallions until very fine.
2) In a bowl, blend together salt, cornstarch, sherry, chicken mixture and water.
3) Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a wok het the oil and fry the chicken... - 44.2887
This Oyster-Turkey Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Oyster-Turkey Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 46.4321
Rocky Mountain Oysters Asian Taco Recipe Style
This week I am making Rocky Mountain Oysters! Yup! Bulls balls! I am making them Asian Taco Recipe Style and a really killer Asian pesto sauce for a topping! If you have never had Rocky Mountain Oysters then you need to try this recipe you will love it. - 134.033
1.Start by chopping the oysters finely
2.In a bowl, place the chopped oysters along with next 9 ingredeints
3.Keep pounding the mixture until it turns into a smooth paste
4.Take a strainer, rub the mixture through a puree-sieve
5.Make... - 42.3665
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls
We usually used to buy our Chinese dishes like Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls. But when I finally decided to try this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls recipe, I was indeed pleasantly surprised. Turned out much easier and tastier than I... - 38.5396
Squid Ball Chop Suey
Squid ball Chop Suey is a Chop Suey variation that makes use of squidballs instead of meat such as chicken or beef. - 0
Chinese Stewed Beef Balls
1. Combine ground beef, pork fat and water. Add soy sauce, wine, egg, cornstarch and ginger. Blend well. Set aside.
2. Shape beef mixture into 1 1/2" diameter meat balls. Dust surface with extra cornstarch if desired.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.... - 35.0953