- » Oyster Appetizer
Oyster Appetizer Recipes
Oyster Appetizers are the many variety of starters or first course prepared using oysters, like oyster rockefellers, oyster bruschetta, oyster puffs etc. Mostly oysters removed from the shell are used for the ... More »
Oyster And Vegetable Salad
Do you want to prepare a simple and easy recipe using oysters? Join Chef John Maxwell in this video as he combines crispy fried oysters and spinach with a sweet and sour dressing for a terrific treat. Surely this outstanding video is a must watch! - 146.709
Are you looking forward to make barbecued oysters? Here is the most unique and interesting recipes that you would have ever seen. Watch this incredible video and prepare your own barbecued oysters at home to impress your family and friends in your next... - 138.893
Rocky Mountain Oysters Asian Taco Recipe Style
This week I am making Rocky Mountain Oysters! Yup! Bulls balls! I am making them Asian Taco Recipe Style and a really killer Asian pesto sauce for a topping! If you have never had Rocky Mountain Oysters then you need to try this recipe you will love it. - 137.335
Two Sauces For Fresh Oysters
Want to enjoy fresh oysters from the comfort of your home? In this video, Chef Scott is showing recipes for two Sauces for your Fresh Oysters and also shows how to prepare oysters before eating. If you have never worked on fresh oysters, you can now do it... - 134.948
Barbequed Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Here is a mind blowing video that shows a recipe for spicy stuffed jalapeno poppers that would surely kick start your barbeque tailgate party. The video is very nicely presented in a simple manner and would definitely equip you for a spicy flavorful treat! - 132.875
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 128.253
Korean Oyster Fritter
Oysters make a fancy and elegant appetizer for cocktail parties. These Korean-style oyster fritters are a crowd pleaser when served with a sweet-spicy dipping sauce. These are very different from the classic New Orleans style oyster fritters but are equally... - 126.359
Devilish Angels On Horseback
The Holiday season has set in and everyone is on the lookout for new easy and memorable hors d'oeuvres! Angels On Horseback is not only a popular party appetizer they also make wonderful pre-dinner nibbles. This recipe is the classic with a devilish twist.... - 124.014
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 121.464
Exotic Baked Oysters In Half Shell
Do you believe that cooked oysters taste wonderful? Well if you don't here is a decadent recipe for exotic baked oysters in half shell that will change your perception about oysters. This recipe is really twisted and will taste dainty. Watch the video and... - 116.192
Potato Wrapped Oysters With Crab Bearnaise Sauce
1.Thinly slice the potatoes into discs lengthwise.
2.Shuck the oysters and wash them well. Wash the shells well and keep aside.
3.Take a potato slice, place the oyster within, wrap it and secure with a tooth pick.
4.Throw them in the... - 109.699
Korean Fried Oyster With Flour And Egg Coating
Want to surprise your guests with an exotic Korean preparation the next time you have a get together? Don't worry! It isn't all that difficult, just very fancy! Watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Korean style egg and flour coated fried oysters.... - 107.878
Sauteed Oysters In Garlic And Butter
1. Place oysters on hot grill until oysters open their shell. This makes shucking easy.
2. Shuck the oysters from their shell.
3. Preheat dutch oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In the dutch oven, add the butter and garlic.
5. Add the... - 106.679
Oysters With Mignonette Sauce
Wondering how to include oysters in your menu? Watch this video and learn this simple recipe by Chef Tse that can be easily replicated at home. Watch the video now. - 106.336
Crispy Fried Oysters
Planning to host a party or get-together? Then add these crispy fried oysters to your party menu. Chef Laurence shows this very easy dish to make at home. Make this delicious recipe for snack time or serve as an appetizer and rejoice! - 105.818
Oyster Rockefeller Paired With Marques De Riscal Rioja
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, caramelize the shallots and garlic.
3. Add heavy cream and reduce.
4. In another pan with a little but of olive oil on high heat, cook the... - 102.689
Homemade Grilled Oysters
Looking for an appetizer recipe that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make the classic grilled oysters in an easy and hassle free way. Enjoy! - 83.8761
Bisque Of Oysters
The flavor of this Bisque Of Oysters recipe has occupied my mind so much that I almost never consider any other Bisque Of Oysters recipe. This Bisque Of Oysters is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.3366
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 48.3141
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together salt, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and melted butter.
3) On the bottom of a greased 1-quart baking dish, spread half of the oysters.
4) On top, add half of... - 47.4339
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 47.4333
1) Simmer rice in clam juice until soft and then add in butter.
2) Force the rice through a sieve.
3) Chop and blend oysters and then add in the rice.
4) Stir in cream and season with salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
5) Heat it so that it starts to boil.
6)... - 47.364
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 47.1828
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 46.2977
Chesapeake Oyster Bisque
Heat oysters in their liquor, but do not boil.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Cut oysters into small pieces.
Add enough milk to liquid to make 2 cups.
Melt butter, blend in flour, and add the liquid.
Stir and cook until thickened.
Add egg mixed with cream and... - 46.2344
1) Drain the oysters, keeping aside 1 cup of the liquid.
2) Cut the oysters into small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, add the oyster liquid and the cut oysters and scald.
4) Take off the stove.
5) In a Pyrex dish, add scald milks, onion, celery, parsley and... - 46.1666
Jerusalem Artichoke And Smoked Oyster Soup
1) In a saucepan, put the chopped jerusalem artichokes and add water just enough to cover them.
2) Now add the lemon juice, the oil from the tin of oysters, the butter and the garlic cloves.
3) Reduce to a simmer gradually until the artichoke pieces... - 46.0808
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup is a sumptuous and delicious soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. I serve this for almost all the parties I host at home and they are always a success. Try this Bean Curd & Oyster Soup! You wont regret it. Trust me! - 45.9547
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 45.8057
Oyster Cheese Soup
1) Place the oysters into a colander to drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid
2) Using a sharp knife, chop the oysters coarsely
3) Into a saucepan, mix together the broth, oyster liquid, carrots and celery and simmer gently for 5 minutes
4) Into a... - 45.7535
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the shallot in butter until soft but not brown.
3) Stir the flour, salt, mustard and cayenne pepper until smooth and cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir... - 45.4936
Oyster And Artichoke Soup
Have this warm bowl of sour for a wintery day or when the winter blues hit! Make yourself a nice cuppa of soup! Watch this video to make this lovely soup! - 45.3768
Cream Of Oyster And Spinach Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 1/2 cups water. Cook the oysters till they become firm. Drain and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a blender, add in the oysters. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, cook the spinach as per its packet directions. Drain... - 45.2066
Shrimp Oyster Gumbo
1 In a skillet, add butter and cook onion and pepper for 2 or 3 minutes.
2 Stir in flour and brown lightly.
3 Add water, tomatoes, and file.
4 Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
5 Add in okra, shrimps, and oysters.
6 Simmer for 10 to 15... - 44.913
Irish Oyster Soup
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish oyster soup recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's Day more delightful. This soup would be so tasty that the... - 44.8959
Melt margarine in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook onion, celery and carrot for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour and cook fori minute.
Add potatoes and cook for 1 minute.
Remove pan from heat.
Combine stock, bay leaves and peppercorns.
Blend... - 44.4999
Oyster Fritters With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, combine the water and bulgur.
3) Cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and let it stand for 1 hour.
4) Drain any excess water.
5) Coat a baking sheet lightly with 1 teaspoon of oil.
6)... - 44.1966
Cauliflower And Oyster Flan
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1) Switch on an oven and preheat it to 450°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch tart plate.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4) Place the drained cauliflower in the baked pastry shell.
5) In a saucepan, combine... - 44.0075
Oyster Appetizer Recipes By Category