- » Oyster
Oyster is basically an exotic, nutritious sea-food ingredient that is used in various types of dishes across the globe to impart a certain distinctive taste, aroma and visual appeal to food. With a tough exterior ... More »
Potato Wrapped Oysters With Crab Bearnaise Sauce
1.Thinly slice the potatoes into discs lengthwise.
2.Shuck the oysters and wash them well. Wash the shells well and keep aside.
3.Take a potato slice, place the oyster within, wrap it and secure with a tooth pick.
4.Throw them in the... - 107.989
Devilish Angels On Horseback
The Holiday season has set in and everyone is on the lookout for new easy and memorable hors d'oeuvres! Angels On Horseback is not only a popular party appetizer they also make wonderful pre-dinner nibbles. This recipe is the classic with a devilish twist.... - 107.974
Sauteed Oysters In Garlic And Butter
1. Place oysters on hot grill until oysters open their shell. This makes shucking easy.
2. Shuck the oysters from their shell.
3. Preheat dutch oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In the dutch oven, add the butter and garlic.
5. Add the... - 105.046
Korean Fried Oyster With Flour And Egg Coating
Want to surprise your guests with an exotic Korean preparation the next time you have a get together? Don't worry! It isn't all that difficult, just very fancy! Watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Korean style egg and flour coated fried oysters.... - 104.953
Oysters With Mignonette Sauce
Wondering how to include oysters in your menu? Watch this video and learn this simple recipe by Chef Tse that can be easily replicated at home. Watch the video now. - 104.7
Crispy Fried Oysters
Planning to host a party or get-together? Then add these crispy fried oysters to your party menu. Chef Laurence shows this very easy dish to make at home. Make this delicious recipe for snack time or serve as an appetizer and rejoice! - 102.497
Exotic Baked Oysters In Half Shell
Do you believe that cooked oysters taste wonderful? Well if you don't here is a decadent recipe for exotic baked oysters in half shell that will change your perception about oysters. This recipe is really twisted and will taste dainty. Watch the video and... - 98.7571
Korean Oyster Fritter
Oysters make a fancy and elegant appetizer for cocktail parties. These Korean-style oyster fritters are a crowd pleaser when served with a sweet-spicy dipping sauce. These are very different from the classic New Orleans style oyster fritters but are equally... - 98.4455
Butter Smoked Oysters
Oysters hinted with butter on the grill is on the menu card for your grill today! Present this for your luncheon and you'd be sure to win some kudos! See the video on how to make a version of these! - 94.6429
How To Shuck Oysters
Oysters are great to cook although require a little attention and care to be prepared for cooking. Oyster fan Veronica Jensen shows in precise steps how to shuck oysters using simple techniques and tools. Effort worth it when cooked! - 93.7928
Homemade Grilled Oysters
Looking for an appetizer recipe that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make the classic grilled oysters in an easy and hassle free way. Enjoy! - 82.2931
Quick And Simple Grilled Oysters On The Half Shell
If you are a seafood lover, you will totally relish this oyster recipe. A gourmet delight to say the least, this recipe is surprisingly easy to make and is a treat for the taste buds. Just get hold of some fresh oysters and you will be good to get started. - 80.4681
Oyster And Brassica (flower Sprouts) Pasta
1. In a large pot with boiling water, add the pasta and cook ad per packet instructions.
2. Drain pasta and reserve the cooking liquid to measure about 100cc.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and red pepper.
4. Add brassica and toss... - 73.8889
Bisque Of Oysters
The flavor of this Bisque Of Oysters recipe has occupied my mind so much that I almost never consider any other Bisque Of Oysters recipe. This Bisque Of Oysters is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.3582
Baked Oysters A La Maddux
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Oysters a la Maddux and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Oysters a la Maddux is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 48.6786
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Oysters Bienville, a treat for those who love to have seafood in their plates. Pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for any occasion! - 48.3507
Oyster Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Spray cooking oil over a medium skillet. Heat over medium flame. Add in the mushrooms, green onions and garlic. Saute till they soften. Drain the... - 48.0088
Superb Scalloped Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the oysters and reserve the liquor.
3) In a bowl, combine the melted butter, cracker crumbs, Season-All, celery salt, pepper and onion powder together.
4) In a buttered 2-quart shallow baking dish,... - 47.1337
1) Simmer rice in clam juice until soft and then add in butter.
2) Force the rice through a sieve.
3) Chop and blend oysters and then add in the rice.
4) Stir in cream and season with salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
5) Heat it so that it starts to boil.
6)... - 46.9681
This Oyster-Turkey Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Oyster-Turkey Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 46.4321
Grilled Oysters With Sweet Peppers And Chive Butter
1. Begin by preparing oysters; take a bowl and mix together the oysters, black pepper and lime juice ; let them stand in the refrigerator for some time
2. In another bowl, mix the bell peppers, oil, and some more of the black pepper and let it stand... - 46.3491
Oyster And Corn Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a bowl mix 1/4 cup butter, crumbs, and parsley. Keep aside.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion and celery and saute until tender.
4. Drain oysters and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
5. On the... - 46.3276
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) In a saucepan, melt butter, and saute onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in shrimp and oyster juice and cook 7 minutes.
4) Mix the oysters and cook only 4 minutes.
5) Put soaked French... - 45.9848
Melt butter in large saucepan; stir in flour until smooth.
Add milk and cream gradually, stirring until blended.
Add seasonings and oyster liquid.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Sprinkle oysters with paprika, parsley and hot... - 45.758
Oysters Farcis is a savory baked seafood recipe. Prepared with shallots, celery and breadcrumbs, the oysters Farcis is flavored with parsley. Baked in the oven with butter to taste, the oysters farcis is easy and delicious! - 45.7352
Fish Broth With Oysters And Saffron
1.In a stockpot, heat butter on medium high flame and saute onion, carrots, celery, leeks, parsley, garlic, bay leaves and juniper berries in it.
2.Once the vegetables start sputtering, lower the heat to medium low and put the lid on.
3.Let the... - 45.6316
Creamed Oysters De Luxe
Creamed Oysters De Luxe is a tasty and unique seafood preparation that is perfect with toast for a grand brunch or an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Creamed Oysters De Luxe recipe. - 45.5906
Homemade Scalloped Oysters
1. In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put onion and butter in it.
2. Heat the mixture in microwave oven for 1 ½ minutes ta HIGH without covering.
3. Once the onion turns soft, take the pitcher out.
4. Put flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in the... - 45.5351
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the shallot in butter until soft but not brown.
3) Stir the flour, salt, mustard and cayenne pepper until smooth and cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir... - 45.3558
1. Drain oysters, measuring 1/2 cup of the liquid into a bowl. Reserve oysters separately.
2. Blend cream, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning into oyster liquid and keep aside.
3. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt... - 45.1801
Cook oysters, covered, in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat till edges curl, about 2 minutes.
In blender combine oysters, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover;... - 44.892
Shrimp Oyster Gumbo
1 In a skillet, add butter and cook onion and pepper for 2 or 3 minutes.
2 Stir in flour and brown lightly.
3 Add water, tomatoes, and file.
4 Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
5 Add in okra, shrimps, and oysters.
6 Simmer for 10 to 15... - 44.7381
Rich Scalloped Oysters With Cream
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup bread crumbs and the paprika.
Place celery and 1 tablespoon margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 44.7081
Drain oysters, reserving liquor in a 2 cup measuring cup.
Pick over oysters and remove any shell particles.
Set oysters aside.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add the bread crumbs and toss until crumbs are golden brown; set aside.
Heat 1/2 cup butter... - 44.7064
Open oysters in shells (see photo, right).
With a knife, remove oysters from shells and drain well.
Place each oyster in the deep half of each shell.
Arrange on a bed of coarse rock salt in shallow pans. (Or, steady shells on pan lined with... - 44.5111
Open oysters (see page 20).
With knife, remove oysters.
Place each oyster in deep half of the shell.
Arrange shells on bed of rock salt in a shallow pan; set aside.Cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not... - 44.4925
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease a 6- x 8-inch baking dish.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the shallot and mush rooms and cook until softened, 3 minutes.
Add the flour and hot pepper sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1... - 44.3836
Shuck oysters in shells.
Drain oysters well; chop and set aside.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Reduce... - 44.3826
Rinse the spinach and place in a large saucepan with only the water that clings to the leaves.
Steam just until wilted.
Let cool, then chop.
Place the onions and celery in a medium-size skillet with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 44.3802
Oysters A La Carnival
1. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells and liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Boil the shells and scrub clean. Keep aside for serving.
4. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
5. In a large skillet, melt the lard over a medium low flame.
6.... - 44.324
Spiced Oysters Johnny Reb
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly coat the inside of shallow baking dish with butter.
3) Arrange half of oysters in single layer, in the baking dish.
4) Dredge half of, parsley, onions, seasoning, lemon juice, butter and crumbs.
5)... - 44.3182
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the spinach, shallot, garlic and Worcestershire sauce together.
3) Season with salt and pepper and combine with some cracker crumbs to take up any excess juice.
4) Stir in the melted... - 44.244
1) Heat the fat to 370 ° in a wok, on slow flame.
2) In a medium bowl add egg yolks, scallions, pepper, salt, flour and nuts.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into egg yolk mixture with... - 44.2384
Soak hickory chips in water to cover for at least 1 hour.
Drain and set aside Sprinkle a thin layer of rock salt in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan lined with heavy duty aluminum foil.
Arrange oysters (in shells) over rock salt; sprinkle oysters with salt and... - 44.2094
Malpeque Oyster Bisque
Simmer oysters in water until edges curl.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Chop oysters fine.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
Add flour; stir well.
Add 1 cup milk; bring to boiling and cook stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk, oysters, salt and pepper to... - 44.1405
1) Cover garlic in aluminum foil and bake in 325-degree oven for 30 minutes.
2) Allow to cool to room temperature.
3) Pinch cloves and squeeze out garlic.
4) Now add to food processor with all other ingredients without butter and oysters and blend... - 44.0947
Oyster Spinach Casserole
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, green onions, and garlic; saute until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Cook spinach according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and press dry between... - 44.0796
Turkey Oyster Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in flour and stir well to blend.
3) Next, add in milk, salt, pepper and mustard.
4) Cook the contents of the pan over a low flame. Stir constantly till the mixture has... - 43.9098
Sift 1/2 cup flour and salt into mixing bowl; stir in butter and egg, using wooden spoon.
Add beer grad- ually; mix until batter is almost smooth.
Do not overmix.
Let batter rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Beat egg white until stiff; fold into... - 43.8733
Creamy Scalloped Oysters
1 In a 1-1/2-quart bowl, place butter or margarine .
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 1-3/4 minutes or until melted.
3 Stir cracker crumbs, parsley, chives and paprika into melted butter or margarine.
4 Reserve 1/3 of cracker mixture for... - 43.7655
Oyster Fritters is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Oyster Fritters, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.6394
Spinach Oyster Loaves
1) Into a saucepan, place the spinach and cook following the package directions
2) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the mushrooms till soft
3) Lower the heat and tip in the cream, cheese, salt and pepper stirring till all the cheese has... - 43.6034
Spicy Scalloped Oysters
In 1-quart casserole, place butter, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, place 1/2 crumb mixture, one... - 43.5943
Creamed Oysters And Shrimp In Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Shell, devein and clean the shrimp. Pat dry and coarsely chop them.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat. Add in the shrimp and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 or 3... - 43.5067
The oysters florentine is a spinach and oysters recipe made with cheese and lemon juice. Put together and cooked in the oven, the oysters florentine is a great party dish that can be served as a side with meals. - 43.4946
Oysters A La Bourguignonne
Select 4 aluminum foil pans large enough to hold 3 oysters each.
Arrange a bed of rock salt in each.
Dampen the salt and place pans on the grill to heat.
Combine the bread crumbs with the butter in a skillet; stir over medium heat until... - 43.464
Oyster And Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat oven hot to 450°.
2. Follow package directions to cook spinach. Do not add salt. Drain well.
3. Lightly grease 1-quart casserole and keep spinach in it.
4. Arrange oysters over spinach.
5. Sprinkle cheese, garlic powder, and... - 43.4389
Oyster Supper Dish
1 Preheat the oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a pan, add oysters with liquid and heat until they curl.
3 Drain thoroughly in a strainer.
4 Measure 3/4 cup of the liquid to prepare the sauce.
5 In a pan, add the 3/4 cup of... - 43.4286
Baked Oysters Beach House
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a casserole, melt the butter. Add the chopped white and green onions and sliced mushrooms. Saute in butter for about 3 minutes.
3) Add in the tomatoes and mix properly.
4) In a... - 43.2982
Arnaud's Oysters Bienville
Place the oysters, in their half shells, in a 375° to 400° oven and bake about 10 minutes or slightly longer just until they curl around the edges.
Take them out of the oven and set aside.
Make a chicken shrimp mushroom wine sauce as follows: Brown the very... - 43.2661
Oysters St Jacques
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to 375°F
2) Take a processor bowl and position the knife in it.
3) Place 4 bread pieces at a time into the bowl and process until it is reduced to crumbs.
4) Keep 2 cups of the bread crumbs aside.
5) Take... - 43.1239
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Take shallow pan, cover with rock salt, and place the oysters over it.
3) Cream the butter with green pepper, shallot, and parsley.
4) Spoon the mixture over the oysters and garnish with bacon squares... - 43.0603
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut four 10 inch square pieces of aluminum foil.
3) Dredge the oyster with salt and pepper.
4) Divide the oysters in 4 equal portions.
5) Put each portion on a foil piece.
6) Split the onion flakes,... - 42.9892
Remove and discard stems from spinach.
Wash leaves; pat dry.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add one-third of spinach; saute 1 minute or until wilted.
Repeat procedure twice.
Coat... - 42.9787
Oyster Pan Roast
1.Take a double broiler and on the top put broth, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 tablespoon paprika, caelery salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
2.Mix them all well and put oysters and cook for 1 minute until the edges start getting rolled.
3.Add chili... - 42.9739
Gourmet Oysters A La Casino
1) Wash the oysters thoroughly in cold water and rinse them.
2) Shuck the oysters and retain the deep half.
3) Take a colander and place the oysters in it to drain.
4) Keep the oysters aside.
5) Take the slices of bacon and cut them... - 42.9193
Rich Scalloped Oysters
In 1 quart casserole, place butter, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
In 2 quart casserole, place 1/3 crumb mixture, one can... - 42.896
Oysters With Fresh Tomato Coulis
To Make Coulis: Heat olive oil in a small saute pan over medium high heat.
Saute garlic and shallot until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until they come to a boil and begin to wilt but still retain their fresh color, about 3... - 42.8283
1. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour salt and baking powder.
2. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring vigorously to get a smooth batter.
3. Add beaten egg and blend into the batter.
4. Tip in the corn and stir well.
5. In a... - 42.8205
Salmon And Oysters En Casserole
Cut salmon into chunks, and arrange in bottom of a buttered 3-quart casserole.
Poach oysters in their liquor until edges curl; add butter if the liquid evaporates.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters over salmon.
Melt 1/2 cup butter; stir in flour to make a... - 42.812
Baked Oyster Cremaillere
1. Finely chop the spinach, shallot and mushroom and keep aside.
2. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells.
3. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
4. In a stock pot, add oysters to wine and boil for 2 minutes until tender.
5. Drain,... - 42.7407
Scalloped Oysters With Parsley
1. In a mixing bowl, melt butter on High for 45 seconds.
2. Add cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and celery; mix well.
3. In 2-quart casserole, spread 1/3 of crumb mixture.
4. Spread 1/2 oysters over crumb mixture.
5.... - 42.7141
Oysters Wrapped In Spinach
Wash oysters thoroughly in cold water.
Shuck oysters, reserving 1/4 cup oyster liquid and deep half of shells.
Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
Place spinach in a metal basket, and plunge basket into boiling water.
Cook 10 seconds, and... - 42.6918
Easy Scalloped Oysters
Scalloped Oysters is a delicious dish consisting of oysters with vegetables and creamy pasta. Try these spicy and lemony oysters with bread crumbs sprinkled on top for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Scalloped Oysters is welcome. - 42.6819
Deviled Oyster Scallop
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Deviled Oyster Scallop and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Deviled Oyster Scallop is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 42.6555
Pick over the oysters to remove any shell.
Chop the oysters.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Saute the shallots or onion and mushrooms in the butter, stirring, for two to three minutes.
Blend in the flour, add the cream and cook, stirring, until... - 42.6545
1. Prepare the oysters by rinsing it under cold running water.
2. Drain them and dry them by spreading over absorbent paper or towel.
3. Take a bowl, and add egg white into it. Slightly beat it along with water using a hand mixer.
4.... - 42.6295
Mix bread crumbs, paprika, thyme, white pepper, and salt.
Dredge oysters in seasoned bread crumb mixture and set aside.
Heat saucepan to medium-high and add butter and olive oil.
Add garlic and saute until light brown.
Add breaded oysters and brown on both... - 42.556
Pour 2 quarts water into a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add spinach leaves; cook 30 seconds.
Using a slotted spoon, quickly and carefully immerse blanched leaves in ice water.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Shuck oysters, reserving oyster liquor and... - 42.531
Smoked Oyster Omelets
1 In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
2 Saute mushrooms and shallots until tender.
3 Add in wine and cook over medium heat until liquid is absorbed.
4 Blend in the next 5 ingredients.
5 Cook until heated.
6 In a bowl, mix eggs and 1/4... - 42.5295
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Oysters creolee. A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Oysters creolee a try! - 42.5274
Oysters Baked In The Shell
To open the oyster shells, hold the deep shell in one hand and prise off the other shell with an oyster knife.
Remove any beards and rinse the oysters thoroughly, but carefully under plenty of cold running water.
Gently remove the fish from the shells and... - 42.4715
1. Preheat the broiler to its highest setting.
2. In 6 individual shallow baking pans-€”each large enough to hold half a dozen oysters comfortably spread the rock salt to a depth of about 1/2 inch.
3. Alternately spread a 1/2-inch... - 42.4515
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Also drain the oysters and then chop them slightly
3.Drain the oysters once again
4.In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and blend in flour
5.Now add milk and cook until thickened, make... - 42.4268
1.Start by chopping the oysters finely
2.In a bowl, place the chopped oysters along with next 9 ingredeints
3.Keep pounding the mixture until it turns into a smooth paste
4.Take a strainer, rub the mixture through a puree-sieve
5.Make... - 42.3665
Spicy Chafing Dish Oysters
1. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray and sautÃ© green pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
2. Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients, stir well and bring to a boil.
3. With cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in oysters and... - 42.2778
Easy Scalloped Oysters With Crackers
Scalloped Oysters has a lovely taste. Scalloped Oysters gets its taste from oyster cooked with eggs and sauces. Scalloped Oysters gets is cherished by many people. - 42.2398
Scald about 2 dozen oysters in their own juice.
Drain and mince.
Save the juice.
Put into a pot about 1 tablespoon of oleo.
When this is melted, add chopped parsley and mushrooms.
Add flour which has been rubbed with a little oyster juice.
After stirring for... - 42.2157
Oyster Melange is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The dealdly combination of oyster and rice will surely tempt you to try it again and again! - 42.1652
Heat butter in a saucepan.
Add garlic, celery, and green pepper; cook about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Blend a mixture of flour, salt, and peppers into the butter in saucepan; heat... - 42.0846
Oysters And Pasta Shells
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add mushrooms and green onions; saute 1 minute.
Add oysters, and saute 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, wine, oregano, and hot sauce; cook 2... - 42.0532
Oysters A La King
1. Simmer oysters in their own liquor for 5 minutes.
2. Drain thoroughly; reserve liquid.
3. To this liquid add enough milk to make 2 1/2 cups.
4. Saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in flour, then add remaining ingredients, except oysters.
6.... - 42.0473
Turkey Oyster Casserole
Heat the 1 tablespoon butter with the onion in a skillet; add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Heat the 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in the flour, salt, and peppers; cook until... - 41.9277
Tuna Oyster Casserole
Beat egg slightly, then stir in milk, soft bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
If oysters are large, cut into bite-size pieces; mix with milk mixture.
Add tuna, green pepper, and onion, and mix together well.
Turn into a greased round 8-inch casserole.
Toss... - 41.9056
Oysters A La Bourguignon
1. In a skillet, combine bread crumbs with, stir till brown, reserve the mixture
2. In a skillet, slightly cook the bacon slices till lightly brown, reserve the slices
3. In a bowl, cream together the butter, shallot, garlic, parsley, tarragon, salt... - 41.8875
1. Rinse oysters and pat dry
2. Combine cornmeal, salt, pepper and cayenne and roll each oyster in crumb mixture to coat evenly
3. Heat one inch of oil to 375°F and fry oysters for about a minute on each side, or until golden brown
4.... - 41.8348
Oyster Stuffed Squab
Finely chop giblets from squab or hens.
In 2-quart casserole combine giblets, celery, onion, and 3 tablespoons butter.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Stir in the undrained oysters and parsley.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes,... - 41.8064
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, but don’t brown it.
2. Add the oyster liquor to the butter.
3. Cook for 30 seconds, till it is heated through.
4. Now add the oysters, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt, pepper, and a... - 41.7426
1. In a bowl combine bread crumbs and butter and spread 1/3 of mixture in 2 qt. glass casserole.
2. Layer oysters over crumbs.
3. In another bowl combine salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, celery, parsley and liquid and pour over crumbs.
4. Top with... - 41.7381
Oyster Recipes By Category