- » Oyster
Oyster is basically an exotic, nutritious sea-food ingredient that is used in various types of dishes across the globe to impart a certain distinctive taste, aroma and visual appeal to food. With a tough exterior ... More »
Oyster Rockefeller With Spinach And Mornay Sauce
Look at this great alternative to the usual appetizers for holiday parties. In this fantastic video, the chef presents an excellent way to prepare and elegantly serve the oysters. Watch this interesting video and you would be amazed with the great... - 149.793
Korean Oyster Fritter
Oysters make a fancy and elegant appetizer for cocktail parties. These Korean-style oyster fritters are a crowd pleaser when served with a sweet-spicy dipping sauce. These are very different from the classic New Orleans style oyster fritters but are equally... - 126.359
Devilish Angels On Horseback
The Holiday season has set in and everyone is on the lookout for new easy and memorable hors d'oeuvres! Angels On Horseback is not only a popular party appetizer they also make wonderful pre-dinner nibbles. This recipe is the classic with a devilish twist.... - 124.014
Exotic Baked Oysters In Half Shell
Do you believe that cooked oysters taste wonderful? Well if you don't here is a decadent recipe for exotic baked oysters in half shell that will change your perception about oysters. This recipe is really twisted and will taste dainty. Watch the video and... - 116.192
Potato Wrapped Oysters With Crab Bearnaise Sauce
1.Thinly slice the potatoes into discs lengthwise.
2.Shuck the oysters and wash them well. Wash the shells well and keep aside.
3.Take a potato slice, place the oyster within, wrap it and secure with a tooth pick.
4.Throw them in the... - 109.699
Korean Fried Oyster With Flour And Egg Coating
Want to surprise your guests with an exotic Korean preparation the next time you have a get together? Don't worry! It isn't all that difficult, just very fancy! Watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Korean style egg and flour coated fried oysters.... - 107.878
Sauteed Oysters In Garlic And Butter
1. Place oysters on hot grill until oysters open their shell. This makes shucking easy.
2. Shuck the oysters from their shell.
3. Preheat dutch oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In the dutch oven, add the butter and garlic.
5. Add the... - 106.679
Oysters With Mignonette Sauce
Wondering how to include oysters in your menu? Watch this video and learn this simple recipe by Chef Tse that can be easily replicated at home. Watch the video now. - 106.336
Butter Smoked Oysters
Oysters hinted with butter on the grill is on the menu card for your grill today! Present this for your luncheon and you'd be sure to win some kudos! See the video on how to make a version of these! - 104.353
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 104.296
Oyster Rockefeller Paired With Marques De Riscal Rioja
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, caramelize the shallots and garlic.
3. Add heavy cream and reduce.
4. In another pan with a little but of olive oil on high heat, cook the... - 102.689
How To Shuck Oysters
Oysters are great to cook although require a little attention and care to be prepared for cooking. Oyster fan Veronica Jensen shows in precise steps how to shuck oysters using simple techniques and tools. Effort worth it when cooked! - 95.4873
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 93.1482
Oyster And Brassica (flower Sprouts) Pasta
1. In a large pot with boiling water, add the pasta and cook ad per packet instructions.
2. Drain pasta and reserve the cooking liquid to measure about 100cc.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and red pepper.
4. Add brassica and toss... - 77.2624
Bisque Of Oysters
The flavor of this Bisque Of Oysters recipe has occupied my mind so much that I almost never consider any other Bisque Of Oysters recipe. This Bisque Of Oysters is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.3366
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Oysters Rockefeller. It is one of the most popular Main Dish to be served at the European table. You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how mouth-watering and tasty this dish really is. - 48.4904
Baked Oysters A La Maddux
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Oysters a la Maddux and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Oysters a la Maddux is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 48.0335
Homemade Scalloped Oysters
1. In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put onion and butter in it.
2. Heat the mixture in microwave oven for 1 ½ minutes ta HIGH without covering.
3. Once the onion turns soft, take the pitcher out.
4. Put flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in the... - 47.6111
1) Simmer rice in clam juice until soft and then add in butter.
2) Force the rice through a sieve.
3) Chop and blend oysters and then add in the rice.
4) Stir in cream and season with salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
5) Heat it so that it starts to boil.
6)... - 47.364
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Oysters Bienville, a treat for those who love to have seafood in their plates. Pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for any occasion! - 46.7281
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the bread and put water over.
3) Squeeze thoroughly.
4) In a pan, heat oil.
5) In hot oil, saute onions, green pepper and celery until soft.
6) To this, add bread.
7) Cook... - 46.3335
Chesapeake Oyster Bisque
Heat oysters in their liquor, but do not boil.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Cut oysters into small pieces.
Add enough milk to liquid to make 2 cups.
Melt butter, blend in flour, and add the liquid.
Stir and cook until thickened.
Add egg mixed with cream and... - 46.2344
1) Drain the oysters, keeping aside 1 cup of the liquid.
2) Cut the oysters into small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, add the oyster liquid and the cut oysters and scald.
4) Take off the stove.
5) In a Pyrex dish, add scald milks, onion, celery, parsley and... - 46.1666
Grilled Oysters With Sweet Peppers And Chive Butter
1. Begin by preparing oysters; take a bowl and mix together the oysters, black pepper and lime juice ; let them stand in the refrigerator for some time
2. In another bowl, mix the bell peppers, oil, and some more of the black pepper and let it stand... - 45.8907
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 45.8057
1.Start by preheating the oven to 475F degrees
2.Also chop bacon, spinach, parsley, celery and onion tops very fine
3.In a pan, heat 1-inch layer of rock salt until very hot
4.Place oysters in shells and then arrange then on salt
5.Heat... - 45.8014
Superb Scalloped Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the oysters and reserve the liquor.
3) In a bowl, combine the melted butter, cracker crumbs, Season-All, celery salt, pepper and onion powder together.
4) In a buttered 2-quart shallow baking dish,... - 45.7363
1. Drain oysters, measuring 1/2 cup of the liquid into a bowl. Reserve oysters separately.
2. Blend cream, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning into oyster liquid and keep aside.
3. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt... - 45.6496
Shirred Clams Or Oysters With Mushrooms
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a baking dish, arrange the toast and place a large peeled mushroom caps on the toast
3.Then dip clams or oysters in melted butter seasoned with salt, lemon juice and paprika and lay on... - 45.5152
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the shallot in butter until soft but not brown.
3) Stir the flour, salt, mustard and cayenne pepper until smooth and cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir... - 45.4936
Oysters Rockefeller With Variations
Oysters rockefeller with variations is a lovely and elegant recipe made with oysters spinach and cream along with fresh spices. Cooked in the oven, the oysters rockefeller can be served on the half shells or over french toast as a starter in parties. - 45.2012
Melt butter in large saucepan; stir in flour until smooth.
Add milk and cream gradually, stirring until blended.
Add seasonings and oyster liquid.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Sprinkle oysters with paprika, parsley and hot... - 45.1348
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Shuck the oysters, drain and arrange on the shells’ deeper halves.
3. Take a food grinder and allow onions, spinach, parsley and bay leaves to pass through it.
4. Add seasonings to butter and cook for... - 45.1048
Oyster Turkey Balls
1. Heat fat before frying.
2. Add oysters to little water and heat for some time till oysters turn just tender. Take out oysters and reserve 1 tbsp liquid.
3. Pass turkey and oysters through a food chopper and grind them. Add ground... - 45.0722
Spinach Oyster Loaves
1) Into a saucepan, place the spinach and cook following the package directions
2) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the mushrooms till soft
3) Lower the heat and tip in the cream, cheese, salt and pepper stirring till all the cheese has... - 44.9802
Shrimp Oyster Gumbo
1 In a skillet, add butter and cook onion and pepper for 2 or 3 minutes.
2 Stir in flour and brown lightly.
3 Add water, tomatoes, and file.
4 Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
5 Add in okra, shrimps, and oysters.
6 Simmer for 10 to 15... - 44.913
Oysters Farcis is a savory baked seafood recipe. Prepared with shallots, celery and breadcrumbs, the oysters Farcis is flavored with parsley. Baked in the oven with butter to taste, the oysters farcis is easy and delicious! - 44.8821
Rich Scalloped Oysters With Cream
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup bread crumbs and the paprika.
Place celery and 1 tablespoon margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 44.5044
The oysters rockefeller is a oysters preparation made with spinach and egs. Flavorful and savory, the oysters rockefeller is baked along with cheese with the mingled flavors of garlic and nutmeg. Broiled to a brown color, the oysters rockefeller is perfect... - 44.435
1) Cover garlic in aluminum foil and bake in 325-degree oven for 30 minutes.
2) Allow to cool to room temperature.
3) Pinch cloves and squeeze out garlic.
4) Now add to food processor with all other ingredients without butter and oysters and blend... - 44.3687
Traditional Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Prepare turkey by pulling out any remaining pin feathers with tweezers and removing the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe the interior and neck cavities with a damp cloth.
Salt cavities lightly with 1 tsp salt.
To prepare the stuffing, place bread cubes... - 44.2332
Creamed Oysters And Shrimp In Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Shell, devein and clean the shrimp. Pat dry and coarsely chop them.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat. Add in the shrimp and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 or 3... - 44.192
Spicy Chafing Dish Oysters
1. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray and sautÃ© green pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
2. Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients, stir well and bring to a boil.
3. With cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in oysters and... - 44.1913
1. Preheat the broiler to its highest setting.
2. In 6 individual shallow baking pans-€”each large enough to hold half a dozen oysters comfortably spread the rock salt to a depth of about 1/2 inch.
3. Alternately spread a 1/2-inch... - 44.1417
Kumamoto Oysters With Pineapple Vinegar
Aphrodisiac is supposedly a substance that when consumed would ignite or fuel the sexual desires. Oyster, from times immemorial, has been a sought after aphrodisiac. Oysters gained reputation from the principles of sympathetic magic, due to their shape.... - 44.058
This Oyster-Turkey Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Oyster-Turkey Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 43.9633
Spiced Oysters Johnny Reb
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly coat the inside of shallow baking dish with butter.
3) Arrange half of oysters in single layer, in the baking dish.
4) Dredge half of, parsley, onions, seasoning, lemon juice, butter and crumbs.
5)... - 43.9136
1. Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2. In a pan heat 3 tablespoons butter and add onion, celery, and herbs. SautÃ© for 3 minutes.
3. Mix watercress or spinach and cook till wilted.
4. In a blender add this mixture, remaining butter, bread... - 43.7616
Oyster Pan Roast
1.Take a double broiler and on the top put broth, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 tablespoon paprika, caelery salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
2.Mix them all well and put oysters and cook for 1 minute until the edges start getting rolled.
3.Add chili... - 43.7316
Oysters St Jacques
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to 375°F
2) Take a processor bowl and position the knife in it.
3) Place 4 bread pieces at a time into the bowl and process until it is reduced to crumbs.
4) Keep 2 cups of the bread crumbs aside.
5) Take... - 43.6521
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) In a saucepan, melt butter, and saute onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in shrimp and oyster juice and cook 7 minutes.
4) Mix the oysters and cook only 4 minutes.
5) Put soaked French... - 43.5864
Gratin Of Oysters And Spinach
1. In a large pan, heat the butter till it melts
2. Add the green onion to the pan and sautÃ© on gentle heat
3. Add the soup and water to the pan and heat on gentle heat till it is thawed.
4. Blend the flour and the water to make a thick paste and... - 43.526
Open oysters (see page 20).
With knife, remove oysters.
Place each oyster in deep half of the shell.
Arrange shells on bed of rock salt in a shallow pan; set aside.Cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not... - 43.4248
Baked Oysters Beach House
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a casserole, melt the butter. Add the chopped white and green onions and sliced mushrooms. Saute in butter for about 3 minutes.
3) Add in the tomatoes and mix properly.
4) In a... - 43.354
Creamed Oysters De Luxe
Creamed Oysters De Luxe is a tasty and unique seafood preparation that is perfect with toast for a grand brunch or an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Creamed Oysters De Luxe recipe. - 43.3332
Oysters A La Carnival
1. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells and liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Boil the shells and scrub clean. Keep aside for serving.
4. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
5. In a large skillet, melt the lard over a medium low flame.
6.... - 43.1479
Rinse the spinach and place in a large saucepan with only the water that clings to the leaves.
Steam just until wilted.
Let cool, then chop.
Place the onions and celery in a medium-size skillet with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.1345
Cook oysters, covered, in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat till edges curl, about 2 minutes.
In blender combine oysters, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover;... - 43.0987
Shuck oysters in shells.
Drain oysters well; chop and set aside.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Reduce... - 42.9778
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, but don’t brown it.
2. Add the oyster liquor to the butter.
3. Cook for 30 seconds, till it is heated through.
4. Now add the oysters, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt, pepper, and a... - 42.909
Oyster Apple Stuffing
The end product of this wonderful Oyster Apple Stuffing recipe is an exquisite stuffed turkey! A winning dish that will be the pride of your dinner spread, you just cant miss it! Try the Oyster Apple Stuffing for yourself! - 42.8485
In a large saucepan, combine rice, 2 cups Fish Stock or chicken broth and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat so mixture simmers gently.
Cover and simmer until rice is very soft, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a... - 42.779
Oyster Supper Dish
1 Preheat the oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a pan, add oysters with liquid and heat until they curl.
3 Drain thoroughly in a strainer.
4 Measure 3/4 cup of the liquid to prepare the sauce.
5 In a pan, add the 3/4 cup of... - 42.745
Baked Oyster Cremaillere
1. Finely chop the spinach, shallot and mushroom and keep aside.
2. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells.
3. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
4. In a stock pot, add oysters to wine and boil for 2 minutes until tender.
5. Drain,... - 42.6809
Scalloped Oysters With Parsley
1. In a mixing bowl, melt butter on High for 45 seconds.
2. Add cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and celery; mix well.
3. In 2-quart casserole, spread 1/3 of crumb mixture.
4. Spread 1/2 oysters over crumb mixture.
5.... - 42.5508
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease a 6- x 8-inch baking dish.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the shallot and mush rooms and cook until softened, 3 minutes.
Add the flour and hot pepper sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1... - 42.4897
Riverbank Oyster Pot
1. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) intervals. Place in a pan containing 5 cups cold water and set aside for 1 hour (for stronger stock, 3 hours). Bring stock to a boil,... - 42.4589
Scald about 2 dozen oysters in their own juice.
Drain and mince.
Save the juice.
Put into a pot about 1 tablespoon of oleo.
When this is melted, add chopped parsley and mushrooms.
Add flour which has been rubbed with a little oyster juice.
After stirring for... - 42.3186
Open oysters in shells (see photo, right).
With a knife, remove oysters from shells and drain well.
Place each oyster in the deep half of each shell.
Arrange on a bed of coarse rock salt in shallow pans. (Or, steady shells on pan lined with... - 42.3012
Drain oysters, reserving liquor in a 2 cup measuring cup.
Pick over oysters and remove any shell particles.
Set oysters aside.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add the bread crumbs and toss until crumbs are golden brown; set aside.
Heat 1/2 cup butter... - 42.2264
Spicy Oysters Rockefeller
Cook spinach as directed Place butter, onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce and nutmeg in a 1 qt.
glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Open oysters and place 2 oysters on a half... - 42.2252
Microwaved Oysters Rockefeller
With knife, remove oysters from shells; drain oysters.
Place each oyster in deep half of shell.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in custard cup at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Stir in parsley and onion; spoon over oysters.
Sprinkle with salt,... - 42.2001
Malpeque Oyster Bisque
Simmer oysters in water until edges curl.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Chop oysters fine.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
Add flour; stir well.
Add 1 cup milk; bring to boiling and cook stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk, oysters, salt and pepper to... - 42.174
Oysters En Brochette
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a bowl, add the melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix well. Keep aside.
3. Wash and drain the oysters well.
4. With a knife, cut the bacon into half.
5. Take a bacon... - 42.1684
Spicy Scalloped Oysters
In 1-quart casserole, place butter, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, place 1/2 crumb mixture, one... - 42.1168
Oyster Vegetables Casserole
Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
Generously butter a 3 quart casserole.
Drain oysters, reserving liquor.
In a skillet melt butter; add onions and celery and saute, gently stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup liquid, tomatoes, wine, rice, salt, pepper, cayenne and... - 42.108
Oysters Rockefeller has a great taste. Oysters Rockefeller gets its taste from bacon flavored with lemon juice. Oysters Rockefeller is served in oyster shell. - 42.0657
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut four 10 inch square pieces of aluminum foil.
3) Dredge the oyster with salt and pepper.
4) Divide the oysters in 4 equal portions.
5) Put each portion on a foil piece.
6) Split the onion flakes,... - 41.9941
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In 4 tin pie plates, spread the rock salt and place 6 oysters over each plate.
3) In a skillet, saute the shallots, parsley, celery and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the watercress and... - 41.9022
Oysters Au Champagne
Remove oysters from shells.
Reserve largest 1/2 shell and scrub.
Poach oysters in wine for 5 minutes at temperature just below boiling point.
Add salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Put 1 oyster in each 1/2 shell.
In another pan, melt... - 41.8056
Arnaud's Oysters Bienville
Place the oysters, in their half shells, in a 375° to 400° oven and bake about 10 minutes or slightly longer just until they curl around the edges.
Take them out of the oven and set aside.
Make a chicken shrimp mushroom wine sauce as follows: Brown the very... - 41.8025
Soak hickory chips in water to cover for at least 1 hour.
Drain and set aside Sprinkle a thin layer of rock salt in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan lined with heavy duty aluminum foil.
Arrange oysters (in shells) over rock salt; sprinkle oysters with salt and... - 41.7449
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Also drain the oysters and then chop them slightly
3.Drain the oysters once again
4.In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and blend in flour
5.Now add milk and cook until thickened, make... - 41.7061
1. Rinse oysters and pat dry
2. Combine cornmeal, salt, pepper and cayenne and roll each oyster in crumb mixture to coat evenly
3. Heat one inch of oil to 375°F and fry oysters for about a minute on each side, or until golden brown
4.... - 41.6703
Pick over the oysters to remove any shell.
Chop the oysters.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Saute the shallots or onion and mushrooms in the butter, stirring, for two to three minutes.
Blend in the flour, add the cream and cook, stirring, until... - 41.612
Salmon And Oysters En Casserole
Cut salmon into chunks, and arrange in bottom of a buttered 3-quart casserole.
Poach oysters in their liquor until edges curl; add butter if the liquid evaporates.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters over salmon.
Melt 1/2 cup butter; stir in flour to make a... - 41.5932
Rich Scalloped Oysters
In 1 quart casserole, place butter, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
In 2 quart casserole, place 1/3 crumb mixture, one can... - 41.5842
1. In a bowl combine bread crumbs and butter and spread 1/3 of mixture in 2 qt. glass casserole.
2. Layer oysters over crumbs.
3. In another bowl combine salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, celery, parsley and liquid and pour over crumbs.
4. Top with... - 41.5452
Oysters Rockefeller En Casserole
In medium glass bowl, combine stew, flour, Cheddar cheese, onion and bay leaf.
Heat at high3 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir twice.
In 2 1/2 -quart casserole dish, spread spinach; pour on stew mixture.
With toothpick, pierce each oyster several... - 41.5027
1 In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute garlic and green onions for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
3 Add in salt and pepper.
4 Put the oysters and mushrooms in the skillet.
5 Cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until edges of... - 41.4999
Oysters A La Bourguignon
1. In a skillet, combine bread crumbs with, stir till brown, reserve the mixture
2. In a skillet, slightly cook the bacon slices till lightly brown, reserve the slices
3. In a bowl, cream together the butter, shallot, garlic, parsley, tarragon, salt... - 41.1646
Oysters A La Bourguignonne
Select 4 aluminum foil pans large enough to hold 3 oysters each.
Arrange a bed of rock salt in each.
Dampen the salt and place pans on the grill to heat.
Combine the bread crumbs with the butter in a skillet; stir over medium heat until... - 41.162
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Take shallow pan, cover with rock salt, and place the oysters over it.
3) Cream the butter with green pepper, shallot, and parsley.
4) Spoon the mixture over the oysters and garnish with bacon squares... - 41.141
Gourmet Oysters A La Casino
1) Wash the oysters thoroughly in cold water and rinse them.
2) Shuck the oysters and retain the deep half.
3) Take a colander and place the oysters in it to drain.
4) Keep the oysters aside.
5) Take the slices of bacon and cut them... - 41.1366
Pour 2 quarts water into a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add spinach leaves; cook 30 seconds.
Using a slotted spoon, quickly and carefully immerse blanched leaves in ice water.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Shuck oysters, reserving oyster liquor and... - 41.1123
Pacific Oyster Bisque
Pacific Oyster Bisque has a delicious taste. Pacific Oyster Bisque gets its taste from oyster mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with parsley. Pacific Oyster Bisque is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.1111
Drain oysters, reserving 1/4 cup liquor.
Combine cracker crumbs, butter, and salt.
Spread 1/3 of crumb mixture in greased 8-inch shallow round baking dish or pan.
Cover with half the oysters.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Using another third of the crumbs, spread a... - 41.1063
Oysters Baked In The Shell
To open the oyster shells, hold the deep shell in one hand and prise off the other shell with an oyster knife.
Remove any beards and rinse the oysters thoroughly, but carefully under plenty of cold running water.
Gently remove the fish from the shells and... - 41.0894
Oysters A La Queen
1. Set the soup can out to thaw by placing the whole can in hot water for 30 minutes before the cooking process
2. In a large saucepan, add the butter and heat on gentle heat. Add the mushrooms and the onions to the pan to brown... - 41.0422
Oyster Recipes By Category