- » Oxtail Soup
Oxtail Soup Recipes
Oxtail Soup is one of the most delicious soup variety prepared with
beef tails, onions, carrots, celery, thyme, and wine. The very basic oxtail soup preparation includes adding the roasted beef tails and bones to ... More »
Kare-kare Or Filipino Soup
1. Clean the oxtails and blanch them in boiling water for few seconds.
2. Prepare the other ingredients as per the list.
3. In a pan, bring water to boil. Add salt and blanched oxtails. Simmer for about 90 minutes or till the oxtails are... - 90.0186
Lemony Oxtail Soup
Got some free time and planning to make something absolutely scrumptious for your family? Then take a look at this oxtail soup recipe. Here the chef shows step by step instructions to make soup combined with the flavors of oxtail, spices and lemon juice. An... - 87.5649
Sop Buntut - Traditional Oxtail Soup
Sop Buntut, is the traditional soup of Indonesia, though there are many versions of this soup throughout the world, like the oxtail potjie in South Africa, kare-kare in Philippines, but this tops them all in terms of flavor and richness. It is a meal in... - 48.847
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© oxtail and fry until lightly browned.
2) Pour off the excess fat and add vegetables, bacon, herbs, and seasoning.
3) Stream in the water and allow to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 hours or... - 47.6088
Rich Oxtail Soup
Oxtail Soup are a delicious home made soups that my husband is crazy about. Try this unique and tasty Oxtail Soup and you will understand why! - 47.1822
1) In a saucepan, joint and place the oxtail, cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
2) Strain, pat dry the joints and roll them in seasoned flour.
3) In a large saucepan, fry the oxtail pieces in butter or oil until evenly brown on all... - 46.73
1. In a heavy skillet melt 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter and brown the oxtail, celery, carrot, and turnip.
2. Add more butter as needed and transfer to a stockpot adding the peppercorns, studded onion, bouquet garni, and water.
3. Bring to a boil and... - 46.7039
Copenhagen Oxtail Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In shallow roasting pan, place the oxtails in a single layer and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
3) Roast in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until browned. Then drain and reserve 2 tablespoons... - 46.595
1. Wipe the oxtail and divide the tail into joints.
2. Scrape carrot and slice roughly.
3. Slice the onions.
4. Scrub celery, wash and slice.
5. In a saucepan, place joints cold water, cover and bring to the boil; strain and pat dry.
6.... - 45.8737
Ask your butcher to separate oxtail at each joint and cut the larger joints in two.
Brown oxtail pieces in dripping in a large saucepan for 10 minutes.
Skim off fat.
Add hot water, wine, salt, pepper and bay leaves.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours.
Skim... - 45.7732
1. Cut oxtail between joints.
2. Char to remove hairs. Wash and dry.
3. Dredge the meat with flour.
4. In soup kettle heat fat and brown on all sides.
5. Pour water and add salt, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
6. Boil for 10 minutes.
7.... - 45.305
Classic Oxtail Soup
Place the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the onion, carrots and celery, stir well.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well and microwave another 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the oxtail.
Stir to mix.
Add the beef consomme or... - 44.895
Hearty Oxtail Soup
Cut oxtail into joints.
Chop onion and saute in hot fat until golden.
Add oxtail pieces and brown slowly.
Add carrots and ham.
When mixture browns, add thyme, parsley, bay leaf, cloves, and garlic, all chopped very fine.
Continue to brown; stir in flour.
Add... - 44.8593
Oxtail Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Oxtail Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 44.4021
Classic Oxtail Soup
In a large skillet over high heat, brown oxtails well on all sides in oil.
Transfer pieces to a soup pot with a slotted spoon, reserving 3 tablespoons fat in the skillet.
Add enough water to cover the oxtails by 1 or 2 inches, then add small onion, spice bag... - 44.271
The Oxtail Soup is an irresistible appetizer! The seasoning is too good! Try this oxtail soup right away and let me know what you feel about it! - 43.4577
Roll oxtail pieces in flour until lightly coated.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle and stir in meat to brown thoroughly.
Stir in onions and cook until golden.
Pour stock over meat, reduce heat, and add parsley sprigs, bay leaf, cloves,... - 43.2715
1.In a pan, heat oil or fat and cook the oxtail in it until brown.
2.Once done drain and keep aside.
3.Saute onions and celery in the same pan and add some flour and water to it.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5Put oxtail and cook unti the meat is... - 42.7819
Follow the directions for a tasty, excellent and filling Oxtail Soup. This Oxtail Soup was a super hit all over the place. All in all a great recipe! - 42.6933
Slow-cooked Oxtail Soup
Roll the meat pieces in a mixture of the flour and salt.
Saute in hot fat, turning several times to brown completely.
Add the next five ingredients.
Cover and let simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Uncover and add remaining ingredients.
Cook slowly for another 1 1/2... - 41.6393
1) In a soup kettle, add all the ingredients leaving the sherry.
2) Place the soup kettle over heat and bring the contents to a boil.
3) Cover with a lid and reduce heat to low to simmer for around 3 hours or until the meat is soft.
4) Add sherry, when... - 41.6272
Mom's Oxtail Soup
Cut tail into 2-inch pieces; roll in flour.
In 4 quart Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown ox tail and onion in hot oil several minutes.
Add water, salt, and peppercorns; simmer uncovered about 5 hours.
Add parsley, carrots, celery, bay leaf, tomatoes, and... - 41.1407
Soak the cut up oxtail for an hour or so, strain off the water.
Heat the fat or margarine and fry the sliced vegetables for about 5 minutes.
Add the stock or water, oxtail, pinch of herbs and plenty of seasoning and simmer gently for about 3 hours.
Blend the... - 40.772
Thick Oxtail Soup
Thick Oxtail Soup is prepared out of beef tail and is a specialty for winter lunch. Heaped barley, lentils, chopped celery ribs with pinch of black pepper brings back the lost warmth on a cold afternoon. Recently I have tried the recipe of Thick Oxtail Soup... - 40.6325
Remove any excess fat from tail.
Heat dripping in a large frying pan and in it fry the pieces of meat until browned on all sides, then transfer to a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, prepare and slice the vegetables and fry gently in the same dripping until golden... - 40.4052
1. Place a large heavy pot with butter and oil on medium heat to melt the mixture. Add oxtails, leeks and garlic. Dust in flour and stirring frequently, cook for 5 minutes till flour is absorbed completely.
2. Mix celery, tomatoes, stock, thyme, bay... - 39.3446
Oxtail Vegetable Soup
Rub the oxtail with the salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the oxtail and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onions, carrots, celery and turnips to the pan and fry for 10 minutes.
Return the oxtail to the pan, add the water and... - 39.1166
Sonora Style Oxtail Soup
Rinse beans and place in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water and soak at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
Arrange oxtails on a rack in a 12- by 15-inch broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat, turning, until well browned on all sides (about 20... - 38.2601
1. Wipe pieces of oxtail with a clean, damp cloth, put into a 2-quart kettle with water, onion, celery, parsley, carrots and 1/2 tea spoon salt. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
2. Add the tomato puree, bay leaf and the black pepper. Cover and simmer 20 minutes more.... - 37.8744
Oxtail Mushroom Soup
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Flour the oxtail, brown in the bacon fat and place in the presoaked pot.
Add all the other ingredients.
Cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the oven temperature at 425 degrees.
Cook for 1... - 36.913
1) In a slow cooker, add the oxtails, tomato, carrot, turnip, leek, garlic, wine, water, dill and peas cook covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs, remove the oxtails from the cooker, chop the meat and discard the bones.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about ... - 36.1438
Brown oxtails in butter or margarine.
Add water and salt; cover, and simmer 2 hours.
Add carrots, onions, celery and rice, and simmer 1/2 hour longer.
Skim fat -off surface, add tomatoes and heat thoroughly. - 35.0694
Wipe oxtails, cut-in sections, and roll in flour brown in fat or drippings with onion and carrot.
Add water, parsley, celery, and bay leaf and bring,to a boilr Add washed rice and simmer 3 hours, adding seasoning when half done.
Remove any... - 34.2525
Copenhagen Oxtail Soup
1. Spread oxtails in a single layer in shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the salt and the pepper.
2. Roast in very hot oven (450°) for 45 minutes, or until oxtails are nicely browned. Drain off the fat, reserving 2 tablespoons.
3. Saute... - 33.9
Simmer oxtails in 6 cups water in large saucepan for 1 hour or until oxtails are tender.
Remove bones from oxtails and broth.
Chop onion, carrots and celery coarsely; add to broth.
Season with salt and pepper; add parsley and barley.
Simmer, covered, for 40... - 32.8012
Copenhagen Oxtail Soup
1 Spread oxtails in a single layer in shallow roasting pan. Roast in very hot oven (450°) 45 minutes, or until nicely browned. Drain off fat, reserving 2 tablespoons.
2 Saute onion, carrots, parsnip and turnip in reserved fat in kettle or Dutch oven, 10 m - 30.0175
Oxtail Tomato Soup
Oxtail soup is one among the many delicious Chinese soups. The Oxtail soup given below is indeed a soup with a difference. Find out why! - 27.19
Oxtail Soup Recipes By Category