- » Overnight Seafood Salad
Overnight Seafood Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of overnight seafood salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for overnight seafood salad recipes.
Overnight Shrimp Salad
Mix gelatin, water and salt; cool until it begins to thicken.
Add mayonnaise, whipped cream, pepper, eggs, celery, shrimp or tuna and pimento.
Mix cheese until creamy; fold into mixture.
Pour into 10 inch ring mold; chill overnight.
Serve in nest of endive... - 34.5358
You May Also Like!
Overnight Shrimp Dip
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil; put in the shrimp and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water completely; rinse with cold water.
4. Remove the shells and devein shrimp; chop. Keep aside.
5. In a mixing... - 45.7563
MIX AND LET REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT BEFORE ADDING TO SALAD INGREDIANTS.
Toss together and garnish with chopped tomato. - 32.9329
Mixed Seafood Salad
Try this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the salad and they will haunt for this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe! - 36.5391
Seafood Rice Ring
I tried this Seafood Rice Ring for the seafood themed party last week and it was an instant hit. This is a chill and serve salad and wont take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Seafood Rice Ring. - 37.9059
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 97.447
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 44.9969
Chinese Seafood Salad
1. Remove any cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix crab, shrimp, eggs, celery, green pepper, onions and pineapple, mix together mayonnaise and vinegar
3. Pour over crab mixture and refrigerate overnight
4. Just before serving add noodles and... - 42.0748
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. Make the Lime Layer: Dissolve lime-flavor gelatin in hot water in a medium-size bowl; stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and liquid red-pepper seasoning. Chill 30 minutes, or until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
2. Cut... - 38.8288
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. To make the lime layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water and stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and red pepper seasoning.
2. Let it chill 30 minutes such that it is as thick as unbeaten... - 47.2602