- » Overnight Meat Casserole
Overnight Meat Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of overnight meat casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for overnight meat casserole recipes.
Overnight Chicken Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together milk, soup, uncooked cavatelli, peas, chicken, onion, cheese, three hard-cooked eggs (sliced) and salt; toss lightly and mix well.
2. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees... - 46.4252
Egg & Ham Casserole
Remove crusts from bread.
Butter a 9 x 13-inch Pyrex dish and line with bread.
Cover bread with cheese and ham.
Beat eggs and add mustard, milk, onion and pepper.
Pour over bread, cheese and ham.
Cover tightly and place in refrigerator overnight.
Just before... - 39.8723
Ham And Cheese Casserole
Put bread cubes in the bottom of 9 x 13-inch casserole.
Cover with ham.
Top with grated cheese.
Beat eggs with milk, salt, parsley, dry mustard and onion.
Pour over top.
Bake in a preheated 325Â° oven for 1 hour or until set. - 36.1748
Cider Pork Casserole
1 Leave meat to soak in the cider or cider and water for 1/2 hour or overnight.
2 Drain the meat, and reserve the liquid. Toss the meat in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3 Arrange the onion and carrots in a 2 litre/3 1/2 pint (9 cup) casserole.
4... - 38.1199
Day before, brown meat; saute mushrooms for a few minutes; boil noodles for 10 minutes; chop everything in big bite chunks and add everything together.
Stir in wine; let it marinate overnight.
Bake at 325Â°F for 1 1/2 hours. - 32.0251
The yule tide casserole is a ham and mushroom casserole. Prepared with chicken soup and chicken broth, eggs and pimientoes, the yuletide casserole is garnished with reserved eggs, parsley and butter and can be served with rice. - 44.2598
Pork Casserole With Beans And Vegetables
1. Boil the white beans in plenty of salted water till half cooked.
2. Parboil the onions. Trim carrots and cut in slices.
3. Brown the pork slices in the butter. Season and transfer to a stew pan.
4. Fry onions and carrot slices in the remaining butter and... - 36.7843
Sausage And Egg Casserole
In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and mustard.
Stir in bread cubes, cheese and sausage.
Pour into a greased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 36.3059
Chicken And Potato Casserole
In a large non-stick skillet in 2 Tbs.chicken broth, saute white onions until nicely browned.
Remove and set aside with cooked chicken.
Add green pepper and garlic to skillet and saute 2 minutes.
Add more chicken broth if necessary.
Stir in flour, salt,... - 41.8243
Slice onions, dice carrots, cut oxtails into 2 in. sections.
Heat butter, gradually add onions, carrots and oxtail pieces, saute, stirring constantly until well browned.
Drain off any surplus fat during cooking.
Place browned meat and vegetables into a... - 40.6939
Remove the bones from the rabbit and cut the meat into pieces.
Place in a bowl with the halved shallots, the peppercorns, vinegar and bay leaves and marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade and pat dry with... - 40.3057
Ham And Pea Casserole
Cover peas with 550ml (1 pt) cold water.
Add bicarbonate of soda and soak overnight.
Drain the peas and put into a pan.
Add the stock Bring to boil and continue to boil for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and gently fry but do not brown the ham.
Add onion,... - 42.9849
Rich Rabbit Casserole
Put the rabbit joints in a deep casserole and pour over the cider.
Leave to soak overnight.
Pour boiling water to cover the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the cider from the rabbit and reserve.
Wipe the rabbit with absorbent kitchen paper.
Fry... - 47.0265
Buttered Chicken Casserole
Chicken Casserole is a tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds and satisfy your appetite. I love the dish and serve it often for grand family dinners or an informal get together. Serve the Chicken Casserole at home and see how tempting it is... - 43.3092
Chicken Strats Casserole
1. Butter 2 slices bread, cut into 1/4" cubes and set aside.
2. Cut remaining 6 slices unbuttered bread into 1" cubes and place 1/2 in the bottom of a 2 qt. casserole.
3. Combine chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise and seasonings, and spoon over bread cubes.
4.... - 41.0427
Savory Bean And Chicken Casserole
1) In a deep kettle soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, add more water to cover beans. Add, salt pork, half of the chopped onions, garlic clove, celery, and ground thyme.
3) Place in flame and simmer covered till done.
4) Drain beans and... - 43.3211
Baked Beef And Lima Bean Casserole
Place the beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add 1 cup water and cook until tender.
Heat the bacon drippings in a skillet.
Add ground beef and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper and... - 36.6824
Egg Sausage Casserole
Cut into 1 -inch pieces.
Chop onion and green pepper.
Remove crusts from bread and line 9 x 13-inch buttered baking dish.
Cover with cheese and sausage.
Beat eggs, mustard, milk, onion and green pepper.
Pour over bread, cheese and... - 43.8437
Sausage And Black-eyed Bean Casserole
Place the beans in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, rinse and place the beans in a saucepan.
Cover with fresh cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender.
Cook the sausages under a preheated... - 41.3724
Mix first 6 ingredients.
Let stand overnight or all day.
Add cut-up eggs and stir.
Bake in a 11/2 quart casserole at 350° for 1 hour. - 30.9648
Dauphin Bean Casserole
Soak beans overnight and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Add sliced carrots, onions, tomatoes and meat.
Season with salt and pep per.
Put in greased casserole and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are tender, in moderate oven.
Serve... - 38.108
Busy Day Dried Beef Casserole
Busy Day Dried Beef Casserole is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Busy Day Dried Beef Casserole recipe! - 34.0935
Make Ahead Chicken Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Add remaining ingredients to macaroni, mixing well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 3-quart baking dish; cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator; let stand at room... - 28.3226
Parsley, almonds or pimiento (optional) Mix all ingredients.
Pour into 9" x 12" pan and let stand 1 1/2 hours in refrigerator or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 1 1/2 hours before cooking time.
Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350° or until golden brown.
Serves 12. - 37.3871
Tender Beef Casserole
1) Cut the neat pieces of meat and put them in a plastic bag with vinegar.
2) Toss the meat in the vinegar and in a shallow dish, keep the bag overnight. ... - 42.107
Wheat Berry And Beef Casserole
In a saucepan which has a very tight-fitting lid, combine wheat berries, water and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat.
Wrap pot in newspapers or a heavy woolen blanket and allow to stand overnight in a warm place.
Drain and reserve... - 43.1845
Broccoli And Ham Casserole
Broccoli and ham casserole is a very delectable dish to enjoy ham and broccoli. This dish can be made with fresh broccoli and even leftover ham. Broccoli and ham casserole can be served for dinners. Try making broccoli and ham casserole for a relaxed meal. - 48.8663
Cranberry Bean And Pork Casserole
Soak beans overnight in the 1 quart water.
Cover with fresh water.
Cook until tender.
Cut pork into bite-sized pieces.
Brown in olive oil (if cooked roast pork is used, do not brown).
Remove pork to a 3-quart baking dish.
Saute onion in pan... - 42.8259
Southwest Turkey Casserole
1. In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, combine the rice, green chiles, olives, tomatoes and their juices, broth, 1 teaspoon salt, and the ground cumin. Add the turkey and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days, or freeze for up... - 33.8011
Buffet Veal Casserole
In large heavy skillet or Dutch oven, heat half the butter and half the oil over high heat.
Brown veal, a few pieces at a time, transferring browned pieces to large casserole.
Add more butter and oil as necessary and reduce heat to medium-high if veal begins... - 45.1378
Down Home Corn And Chicken Casserole
Remove excess fat from chickens; season chicken pieces with 2 tablespoons of the Poultry Magic and place in plastic bag.
Seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove chickens from refrigerator and let set at room temperature.
Heat oil in an 8-quart roasting pan... - 37.0993
Italian Sausage Casserole
In a large skillet, cook sausage, green pepper, mushrooms and onion until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Place croutons in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish; top with sausage mixture.
Beat eggs and milk; pour over sausage.
Cover and... - 43.1527
Lamb And Haricot Casserole
Soak beans in water overnight. Drain. Place beans in a large saucepan with water and salt. Bring to the boil and simmer covered for 1-11/2hours or until tender. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, melt butter in a flameproof casserole, add sliced onions and... - 29.8978
Barbara's Chili Casserole
Soak beans overnight and cook until tender in boiling salted water.
Cook onion in hot fat until tender and golden brown.
Add meat and cook uncovered, stirring until browned.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Bake covered, at 375 F for 1 hour.
Uncover... - 34.809
Turkey Spaghetti Casserole
Saute onion in bacon fat until tender but not brown.
Add soup, tomato paste, water, cheese, stock, salt, pepper, mushrooms and turkey.
Mix with spaghetti.
If desired, green peas may be added.
Put in long, shallow casserole and leave in refrigerator overnight... - 37.0061
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.2398
Polenta With Chunky Meat Sauce
For polenta, in a 2 quart casserole combine cornmeal, the 1 cup cold water, and salt.
Slowly pour boiling water into cornmeal mixture, stirring constantly till the mixture is well blended.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till very... - 41.7175
Meat Loaf In A Terrine
Use bacon slices to line the bottom and sides of an 8 to 9-cup, deep, straight-sided casserole or loaf pan; the bacon slices should just meet in pan bottom, with ends draped over the rim.
In a frying pan cook the chicken livers in butter for 2 to 3 minutes... - 45.5026
Alsatian Meat And Potato Stew
Cut meat into 5 cm/2 in cubes and put into a large bowl.
Pour over wine and seasonings, and leave to marinate overnight.
Grease a large casserole and make alternate layers of onions, potatoes, and meats.
Pour marinade over the top.
Cover and cook in a... - 36.6129
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
Got a dinner party and want to make something special to impress your guest? Then take a look at this Rabbit Pie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines rabbit meat with spices and bacon to make a scrumptious dish. Seems like a nicest rabbit dish... - 127.32
Brisket Of Beef And Butter Bean Casserole
Soak | lb. dried butter-beans in 4 1/2 pints water overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Parboil in boiling water for 10 minutes 2 thick slices of lean bacon.
Drain, rinse with running cold water.
Cut crosswise in J-inch strips.
Bring to a boil in an ovenproof... - 43.801
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Prepare rice according to package directions; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and broth; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 38.6123
Barbecued Meat And Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. Soak beans covering with water overnight or quick-soak.
3. Bone the chicken, lamb and pork and keep aside.
4. Then simmer the beans in a saucepan for about 1 1/2 hours in soaking water.
5. In a pan fry... - 43.879
Country Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°
2. Arrange bacon in a 2-quart mold, casserole, or 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan. Reserve 3 slices for the top.
3. In a small pan melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender.
4. In a 2-quart bowl add onion,... - 45.1961
Aubergine And Bean Casserole
1 In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2 Saute the onions, carrots and celery for about 5 minutes.
3 Remove from the pan.
4 Lightly toss the trimmed lamb in the seasoned flour to coat.
5 Fry in the same pan until well browned.
6 Return the... - 44.6197
Spaghetti Casserole With Tomato Soup
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Cook ground beef, chopped green pepper, and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain off drippings.
Add remaining ingredients to beef mixture, mixing... - 35.5975
Healthy Breakfast Casserole
Wake up to a tasty morning meal with yummy breakfast casserole. Baked with sausage meat, milk, cheese, eggs, peppers, onions and yummy seasonings, this make-ahead dish is a breeze to make. Chef Merlin shares a yummy casserole recipe that takes flat 45 minutes... - 92.6811
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 39.0281
Boston Baked Beans With Salt Pork
In 4-quart casserole, combine beans and cold water.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to beans and soaking water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 20 to 25 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Drain,... - 42.4711
Boston Baked Beans With Mustard
Put the salt pork in a large bowl.
Add cold water to cover.
Soak the salt pork for 3 hours and drain well.
Place the beans in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Bring the water to the boil over high heat.
Boil the beans for... - 39.4936
Mexican Beef Casserole Supreme
Mexican Beef Casserole Supreme is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked casserole recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6882
Steak And Lima Beans
In 4-quart casserole, combine beans and water; let stand overnight.
Do not drain.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain beans, reserving liquid.
In pie plate, cook... - 44.553
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 42.7463
Marinated Lamb Casserole
1. Mix the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Cut the meat in pieces and place in the marinade for a few hours or overnight. Turn meat now and then if not fully covered by the liquid.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water for about 45 minutes.
4. Remove the... - 34.54
Hungarian Lamb Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature if 350 degrees.
2) Trim the meat and neatly cut it into small pieces.
3) In a saucean, add the meat along with onions and red pepper. Saute for some minutes and then move them to a casserole.
4) To the pan... - 40.7158
Windy City Lamb Casserole
Simmer the soaked beans in unsalted water for 60-90 minutes, or until tender, then drain and transfer to a casserole.
Trim the fat from the chops and brown them by frying in a little oil.
Add to the beans, with the onion, garlic, bay leaves and thyme.
Gently... - 44.2483
Seafood Dinner Party Casserole
Day before serving, combine all ingredients in large flameproof casserole.
Heat through, but do not boil.
Remove from flame; let stand in cool place overnight.
Before serving, heat again.
Pour over bed of rice with Chinese noodles on the side. - 32.3764
French Bean Casserole
1) Soak the beans overnight and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 275° F.
3) Take a large casserole and line it with bacon.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together beans, whole onion, carrot, salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and pepper.
5)... - 47.2271
Spanish Chicken Casserole
The day before, cook chicken breasts. Remove skin and bones, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Mix soups, milk, and onion. Break taco shells into pieces. Make two layers of ingredients in a deep casserole: soup mixture, taco shells, chicken, chilies, and... - 21.0387
Meaty Pasta Casseroles
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
Stir in tomatoes, sausage and... - 42.0625
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 44.6223
Beef And Lentil Casserole
1) Wash the lentils well and soak overnight.
2) In a pan, add the lentils and boil.
3) Allow to simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4) Cut the meat into small pieces and place in a greased dish, covering the base.
5) Add lentils and water, and... - 38.349
Pizza Pinto Beans
Cook the beans in 1 quart water until barely tender, about 1 hour.
Drain, and place in casserole.
In a frying pan, cook the hamburger with the onions until the onions are clear and drain the fat.
Add the meat and onion mixture to the casserole along with the... - 33.3504
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
1. Dice livers coarsely. Combine with mushrooms, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and wine in a large plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
2. In a 2-quart glass casserole, heat butter 30 to 45 seconds. Add chicken-liver mixture.
3. Cook, uncovered, 6... - 29.6553
These Baked Beans taste unique ! Try this bean and pork sweet casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Baked Beans are welcome ! - 35.4339
Lima Bean Dinner
Microwave butter 1/2 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, marjoram and chervil.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Stir in bacon and microwave 4 minutes uncovered.
Mix well; microwave another 3 minutes.
Spread celery over bacon.
Cover with beans (including... - 45.0009
Ham-and-swiss Sandwich Puff
1 Combine ham and cheese in a medium-size bowl (Tip: Putting both through a food chopper, using coarse blade, speeds the job.)
Blend in mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard.
2 Spread on 6 of the toast slices; put together with remaining toast to make... - 38.0596
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Cassoulet For A Crowd
1 Place turkey with giblets and ham hocks in a kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water, carrot, onion, and salt.
2 Place garlic, bay leaves, thyme, and parsley sprigs in a piece of cheesecloth and tie with a string.
Push under liquid in kettle.
3 Heat slowly to... - 39.2211
1 Soak kidneys overnight in lightly salted water to cover; drain.
Halve lengthwise; cut out tubes and white membrane(Scissors do a neat quick job.). Dice meat.
2 Trim any excess fat from beef; moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer, following label... - 42.4093
Ham Hocks With Lima Beans
Soak the beans in water to cover overnight (or if your time is limited, cover with water, boil briskly 2 minutes, remove from heat, and soak only 1 hour).
Without draining the beans, add ham hocks, bay leaves, and water€”if needed to cover the beans... - 36.7229
Soup Ealbigeoise is a meaty french soup recipe prepared with beef ribs and salt pork along with garlic sausage cubes. Made with added vegetables, the Soup Ealbigeoise is flavored with bouquet garni and cooked in beef stock. - 44.7204
Porc Braise A L Aigre Doux Aux Abricot
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a casserole, brown pork on all sides with the bones in hot oil.
3. Replace meat with onion and carrot. Brown them.
4. Then add stock, shallot, garlic, tomato puree, bouquet garni, salt... - 44.4033
Boston Baked Beans
Boston baked beans are prepared with pork. This bostn baked beans can be prepared with navy beans and added onion. Flavored with molasses and some dry mustard, the boston baked beans are filling and goes with homely meals or dinners. - 41.0028
Sweet And Sour Pork Using Teriyaki Sauce
Sweet And Sour Pork is a delicious side dish which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Sweet And Sour Pork, you will always crave for some more. - 38.418
Cassoulet Gascogne is a salt pork and sausage casserole prepared with haricot beans. Oven cooked and flavored with bouquet garni, the Cassoulet Gascogne is served with gascony garlic mustard butter. - 44.4239
Beef Braised In Barolo Wine
Rub garlic into meat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place meat in a large bowl.
Add bay leaves, thyme and enough wine to cover meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Dry meat with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil... - 41.3931
Rub the oxtail pieces with salt and pepper and the spice.
Sprinkle with the brandy and leave for 20 minutes.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the oxtail pieces and brown on all sides.
Remove the oxtail pieces from the pot.
Add the onions and... - 43.2983
Pork With Prunes
Place the prunes in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Add the lemon juice and leave to soak overnight.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the meat.
Heat the butter and oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the chops and fry for 5 minutes on... - 43.4884
Chicken Liver Pate
Remove frozen livers from boxes but do not remove from pouches.
Place in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at 50% for over 5 minutes, turning pouches over once during cooking.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Remove livers from pouches and place in... - 42.4971
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight... - 46.4543
Sweet And Sour Rabbit With Prunes
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces and onion, pour in the wine and allow to marinate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, transfer the rabbit and wine; discard the... - 42.0945
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces, cover with lightly salted water and allow to stand overnight.
2) Drain, rinse the pieces under cold running water, then dry thoroughly on paper towels.
3) Coat the rabbit pieces with mustard, cover... - 42.8722
Alabama Johnny Marzetti
Saute the onion and green pepper in the oil in a skillet until tender, then remove from skillet.
Add the meats to the skillet and brown.
Add the onion mixture.
Cook the noodles according to package directions and add to meat mixture.
Add remaining ingredients... - 39.4608
Lapin Moutarde is a well flavored and tasty rabbit preparation that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious dish helped me score a few points with guests for a party I held recently! Try this Lapin Moutarde recipe and win over a few hearts! - 32.1323
Black Eyed Peas And Ham
In 3-quart casserole, combine peas and water.
Do not drain.
Stir in hocks, onion, celery, salt, cayenne, and bay leaf.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM LOW (3) for 1 1/2 hours or till peas are... - 40.2947
8 Layer Salad
1) In a large casserole type dish (13x9 inch works well), layer all ingredients leaving mayo and sour cream.
2) Separately mix the mayo and sour cream. Pour on top of the layer.
3) Sprinkle with 2 packs of NutraSweet and 4 oz. pack of cheddar or... - 43.6377
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Salt Pork Cassoulet
Wash beans and soak overnight in water and salt.
Add garlic, carrots, onions, bouquet garni, and salt pork.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
While beans are cooking, heat oil in skillet and brown pork and lamb cubes.
At end of hour add to... - 41.3701
1. Wash the mutton, chicken carcass, giblets, neck and feet till clean
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash again
3. In a large stainless steel or tinned (kallaied) pan, heat the butter or oil and fry the bones till light brown, add... - 41.636
Barbecue Lamb Brochettes In A Thai Pesto
A sassy entrée for the day is cook up some lamb skewered and had with a Thai pesto sauce! A dish that compliments the flavors and the seasoning! Watch Chef Brian make this dish with ease! Note the audio is a bit delaying and in some part of the video not... - 103.693
Clam And Sausage Chili
Put th beans in a large pot.
Add fresh cold water to cover and the bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, then cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the coarse salt and continue simmering until tender, about 30 minutes more.
Drain and discard bay leaf.
Put the sausage meat... - 44.6989
Rabbit Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, combine together the wine, vinegar, onion and garlic.
2) Toss the rabbit parts, including the kidneys and liver, n the marinade and marinate for a minimum of 6 hours, or more, turning the... - 44.5019
Fruited Lamb Roast
The fruited lamb roast is a lovely and juicy lamb recipe roasted in the oven with dried fruits like apricots, raisins and pears. I make this recipe often for dinner parties and each time is an absolute success. Simple and easily prepared, the fruited lamb... - 48.2699
Fit metal blade in food processor bowl.
Tear bread in pieces, drop in bowl, and process to make soft crumbs.
Add milk, egg, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and pork.
Process with 1 long burst or until well mixed.
Distribute 1/2 of ground beef over pork... - 46.4573
Roast Turkey With Gravy
1. If turkey is frozen it may be defrosted in the Microwave Oven or it may be defrosted by placing it in the refrigerator overnight or until thawed.
2. Wash turkey and sprinkle inside cavity with salt and pepper.
3. Tie legs together. Tie wings and legs to... - 37.2064
In a frying pan over medium heat saute the onion in the butter until soft; set aside.
In a large bowl mix together the ground turkey, whipping cream, eggs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, nutmeg, and the onion.
Spoon half of the meat mixture in an even layer in a... - 42.3766
Beef A La Mode
1) Combine together the wine, sliced onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper and pour onto the meat
2) Cling wrap and refrigerate the meat overnight
3) Take the meat out from the marinade and using absorbent paper towels pat dry the meat
4) Into a... - 45.725
Texas Style Beans
In 2-quart bean pot or casserole, cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add salt pork, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Simmer beans, covered, for 2 hours.
Add tomatoes, diced green pepper, sugar, and bottled hot pepper sauce; simmer, covered,... - 34.2369