- » Overnight Butterscotch Roll
Overnight Butterscotch Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of overnight butterscotch roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for overnight butterscotch roll recipes.
Grease bundt pan.
Put frozen roll pieces in the pan.
Melt the margarine, brown sugar, cinnamon and dry pudding mix in a glass container in the microwave for 1 minute.
Melt until the brown sugar has dissolved.
Pour over the rolls and let rise on the... - 29.9108
Pull-apart Morning Rolls
Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-ih.fluted tube pan.
Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Roll each dinner roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well.
Place each roll in pan.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove... - 29.3614
Bran Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then add sugar gradually while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add the egg and the bran, and then mix well.
Sift together the dry ingredients; add to the first mixture, and blend... - 32.5002
Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Cream sugar and shortening and add eggs.
Add sifted dry ingredients and vanilla.
Make batter into 2 rolls.
Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Cut in slices and bake in 350 degree oven until golden brown. - 33.2626
Add brown and white sugar and cream some more.
Add eggs and beat one minute after addition of each egg.
Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until lightly brown.
If... - 37.8496
Butterscotch Icebox Cookies
Sift flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; continue beating until very light and fluffy.
At low speed, beat in half the flour... - 35.1459
Mother S Butterscotch Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add unbeaten eggs and stir.
Add vanilla and sifted dry ingredients and nuts.
Knead into a roll and let stand in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Cut in very thin slices and bake about 15 minutes or less in a 375°... - 33.4227
Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Blend all ingredients in a mixing bowl until dough can be handled with your hands.
Form into one longer or two shorter rolls; wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Chill several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Slice into 1/8 inch thick slices.
Place on... - 36.0976
Butterscotch Icebox Cookies
1 In a bowl, sift the flour with the baking soda.
2 In a large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter until light.
3 Gradually beat in sugar.
4 Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until very light and fluffy.
5 Beat in... - 41.206
Butterscotch Snaps make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch snaps proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 42.7728
Butterscotch Nut Stars
1. Sift flour, salt and baking soda onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggs, one at a time, ground almonds and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture to make a... - 36.2441
Day before baking:
1. Prepare Butterscotch Mixture: In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream shortening with brown sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar... - 44.9533
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and sugar in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, baking powder and salt; blend thoroughly.
2. Form into roll, 1 1/2 inches in... - 25.6966
Butterscotch Lace Cookies
Add sugar to butter; pour over rolled oats.
Let stand at room temperature overnight so oats absorb butter.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix remaining ingredients into oats.
Drop level teaspoonfuls of dough 2" apart on heavily greased baking sheet.
Bake... - 32.7792
Walnut Butterscotch Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in vanilla .Gradually stir dry ingredients into... - 36.0116
Butterscotch Date Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with cream of tartar, soda, and salt.
Cream shortening, blend in sugar, and add egg, vanilla and cream; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and stir until well blended.
Stir in nuts and dates.
Shape in a... - 43.7923
1) Measure the flour after sifting.
2) Sift the flour again with cream of tartar and soda.
3) Mix fat and sugar, creaming them well and add beaten egg to this, again creaming until smooth and fluffy.
4) Add in milk and vanilla and mix well.
5) Add in... - 47.1214
Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix well. Sieve well.
3. To this mixture, add brown sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Using an electric beater or a... - 45.8312
Butterscotch Almond Slices
Butterscotch Almond Slices is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Butterscotch Almond Slices, you will always crave for some more. - 38.8459
Soften dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine shortening, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add scalded milk; stir till shortening is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Start mixer on medium speed (or beat by-hand)... - 34.6847
1. In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
2. In pan heat together milk, shortening, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt shortening and add to flour mixture along with egg.
3. Beat on low speed of... - 38.9896
Ice Box Brown Sugar Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine and brown sugar replacement until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in vanilla and burnt-sugar flavoring, Gradually stir dry... - 43.6039
Grease and flour Bundt pan.
Place frozen rolls in bottom.
Mix brown sugar and pudding; sprinkle over rolls.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over brown sugar and pudding.
Pour pecans over this.
Melt butter and pour over this.
Let rise overnight.
Do not... - 37.0663
Soak rolled oats in buttermilk or sour milk, covered, several hours or overnight.
Sift flour, salt, sugar and soda together into rolled oats mixture.
Beat oil, maple syrup, water and egg together lightly and add.
Beat well with a wooden spoon.
Fry on hot - 32.0633
Christmas Cinnamon Bread
Spray Bundt pan with Pam.
Pour pecans in bottom.
Dip each piece of frozen roll into melted butter and then into cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Stagger in pan until all are used.
Sprinkle dry butterscotch pudding mix over all; add the extra melted butter and... - 32.1749
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small saucepan, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces together, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger powder.
3.... - 43.0136
Peanut Bubble Ring
Thaw bread dough in refrigerator overnight.
Quarter loaf length wise; cut each in eighths to make 32 cubes.
Combine dry pudding mix, brown sugar, peanuts, and cinnamon.
Roll each dough cube in butter, then pudding mixture.
Place in greased 6-cup ring mold in... - 30.5414
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 147.651
Chocolate Cake Lollipops
Now who said lollipops are only kiddy treats? These cake pops are chocolate-covered balls of cake on lollipop sticks that are so much fun to make and are a great sweet treat for a Super Bowl party. They are obviously a hit for birthdays, baby showers or... - 112.692
Mary Lou's Easy Sticky Ring
Butter pan well. Spread pecan halves in butter so that rounded side is down. (Chopped nuts may be used.) Drop rolls in pan to form a single layer. Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one. Use all the... - 17.0259