- » Oven Zucchini Stick
Oven Zucchini Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oven Zucchini Stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oven Zucchini Stick recipes.
Oven-fried Zucchini Sticks
1. Preheat over to 475ºF.
2. Wipe a large baking sheet with a washcloth dipped in oil, or coat it with cooking spray
3. Measure flours, cornmeal, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into a zip-top bag or a reusable plastic container with a lid. If... - 39.3255
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 48.6187
You May Also Like!
Crunchy Zucchini Sticks
Cut each zucchini lengthwise into fourths, then crosswise into halves to form sticks.
Cut each stick lengthwise into halves.
(Each zucchini makes 16 sticks.) Mix wheat germ, almonds, cheese and salt in plastic bag.
Roll about 8 zucchini sticks at a time in... - 34.3917
Baking Crunchy Zucchini Sticks
Tried my hand at baking zucchini sticks. They didn't turn out as crunchy as I would have liked so I veered off the original recipe and made them better! - 0
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 100.958
Savory Zucchini Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 34.1793
Zucchini 'fried' Sticks Betty's Best
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking teacher, demonstrates a favorite appetizer..."fried" Zucchini (or courgette) sticks. Actually baked not fried...a healthy version. - 110.872
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 44.7893
Pour 1/2 of cornbread mix in greased casserole dish.
Arrange zucchini slices over this mix.
Mix together other ingredients and pour over zucchini.
Sprinkle the balance of cornbread mix over this mixture.
Drizzle 1 stick melted margarine over the top.
Bake 25... - 29.0328
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the zucchini thoroughly and chop off the ends.
3) In a pan, boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Halve the zucchini lengthwise and gently scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
5) In a... - 44.8074
Zucchini In Dill Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cook the zucchini in the boiling water for about 4 minutes until tender, drain well. Alternately cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3) In 1-quart baking dish, place the zucchini and... - 37.9003
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter inside of shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl and mix well.
Place layer of zucchini in baking dish and layer with some of cheese mixture.
Repeat, ending with cheese mixture.
Combine breadcrumbs and... - 42.5111