- » Oven Venison
Oven Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven venison recipes.
Venison Loin Roast
Wipe roast with damp paper towel or clean damp cloth.
Trim off all fat.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, skin side up.
Cut suet in pieces, and lay on top of roast.
Roast in 325°F. oven 1/2 hour.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add other ingredients to... - 37.2831
Mix the onion, garlic, lemon juice, parsley & Worcestershire sauce.
Then mix the blue cheese and butter.
Broil steaks until brown, 7 to 10 minutes on one side.
Turn steaks over and pour all ingredients over them.
Put them back into the oven until cheese and... - 33.1491
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 45.5475
Braised Roast Venison
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In an ovenproof cooking pot, place venison.
Add bay leaf, clove, both broths and onion soup.
Braise in oven 2 hours or so.
Approximately 30 minutes before the end of cooking, remove lid.
Cook until brown. - 30.4673
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This roast venison is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 39.9632
Cook salt pork in a Dutch oven over medium heat until brown.
Add venison and onion, cook, stirring frequently, until meat is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour, stir occasionally.
Remove salt pork before serving. - 33.6682
Melt the drippings in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent them from sticking.
Put the venison in a roasting pan.
Pour the partially cooked vegetables, drippings and all, over the venison.
Roast in a... - 43.3933
Venison With Bourbon And Chutney Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Rub all sides of the venison in oil.
Roll in black pepper.
In a large skillet brown the venison.
Place the skillet in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the loin is medium rare.
Remove it from the oven and set it aside to rest... - 42.0754
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Marinate the roast for 24 hours, turning multiple times in between.
4) Bake in the oven, uncovered, until cooked as per your taste.
5) Baste the... - 45.3809
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This groustark venison is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 47.6005
Roast Haunch Of Venison
Dice the bacon; slice the carrot and the onions.
Lightly brown the meat in a flameproof casserole in the oil on all sides, with the bacon, carrots, onions and celeriac.
Cover and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 45 minutes-1 hour.
Arrange the... - 40.0769
Roast Leg Of Venison
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also wipe the leg of venison carefully and also remove the dry skin
3.Then lard the lean side of the leg with strips of pork
4.Soften fat, rub it over the meat and dredge with salt, pepper... - 37.3164
Wipe venison with a damp cloth.
Place strips of salt pork down the center of the venison.
Roll up, starting at narrow end, and tie securely.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, and dredge the venison with it.
Brown on all sides in the hot fat in a Dutch... - 39.7149
Barbecued Venison Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a heavy 10- to 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3 Pat the venison chops completely dry with paper towels.
4 Add them in the oil, 2 or 3 at a time, and brown turning the chops... - 44.5111
Honey Glazed Venison Roast
Combine first 9 ingredients, blending until smooth.
Spread this mixture over venison and rub into meat thoroughly.
Put meat in roasting pan, arranging bacon strips on top of meat and fastening them with toothpicks.
Dot meat with butter.
Pour water around, not... - 42.3357
Roast Haunch Of Venison
1. If the lower part of the leg is used, remove the shank bone from the venison. Place the meat in a large bowl and marinate overnight in the wine with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Remove the meat from... - 28.3148
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 44.833
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison sauerbraten is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 48.8503
Season venison with salt; place in shallow pan.
Pour marinade over.
Refrigerate 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Remove venison from marinade.
Strain marinade; reserve.
Place venison on rack in shallow baking pan; place salt pork over venison.
Bake in preheated... - 43.0853
Split garlic clove and rub venison.
Put oil in heavy skillet or. dutch oven with cover and brownvenison well add water, wine, bay leaf, salt, arid pepper, arrange salt pork or bacon over topof venison, cover,, and simmer until tender (about 1/4 hours).
Remove... - 30.5573
Roasted Fallow Venison
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 450°F FOR THE SAUCE, first make a roux.
In a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup of the butter.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Set aside to cool.
WRAP THE VENISON LOIN in bacon, slightly overlapping the... - 42.9972
This hearty stew, loaded with vegetables and rich seasonings, is a great way to enjoy venison at home. - 34.9157
Cubed Venison In Beer Sauce
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a skillet, heat oil and sear venison cubes over high heat, then set aside.
– Dissolve cornstarch in cold water and set aside.
– Place meat in a casserole dish, add all other ingredients, except... - 32.2677
Dredge venison in flour; brown in hot bacon drippings in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except rice, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves before serving.
Serve over rice or biscuits, if desired. - 30.9144
Braised Venison With Juniper Berries And Sour Cream
Put the ingredients for the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
Put the venison into a deep earthenware bowl.
When the marinade is room temperature, pour it over the venison.
Cover the bowl and marinate the... - 42.9268
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Mix together vinegar, water, onion, garlic, bay and pickling spices.
Place meat in liquid and let stand in refrigerator, covered, 5 to 6 days.
After 5 to 6 days, drain liquid.
Place roast in oven cooking bag and bake 325°F.2 1/2 hours. - 28.2614
Marinated Venison In Cream Gravy
1. In a skillet, heat oil.
2. Add the onions and sauté them until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Take off the heat and stir in beer and seasonings.
4. Place the venison in a large dish.
5. Pour the beer marinade over the meat.
6. Place in the... - 45.4452
Broiled Venison And Parsley Butter
Broiled Venison And Parsley Butter is a wonderfully easy and delicious dish. Serve this for your next backyard party and donâ€™t be surprised when they take a second helping of the Broiled Venison And Parsley Butter! - 28.3088
Jugged Hare Rabbit Venison Or Pigeons
Joint the meat and fry the pieces brown in the dripping.
Put in a casserole with the onion and seasonings.
Melt the butter or margarine and add the flour.
Mix well and stir in the liquid.
Stir until it boils and pour over the hare.
Cover and cook in a slow... - 36.3885
Venison In Sour Cream
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison in sour cream is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 47.9092
Tenderloin Tips Of Roast Venison Au Vin Rouge
In a medium glass bowl marinate the venison in the red wine, vinegar and oil for at least 24 hours.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
Pat the venison dry with a paper towel.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large skillet cook the bacon, adding the venison when... - 43.6535
Idaho Venison Stew
Brown the venison in a large t)utch oven or heavy pan in the bacon fat, stirring to brown evenly.
Add the 3 cups water, Worcestershire, garlic powder, chopped onions, salt, and pepper; cover.
Simmer for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally; add more water if... - 30.956
Wrap bacon around venison.
Melt margarine in saucepan and brown meat.
Place carrot and onion in stock.
Add seasonings and browned meat.
Bake in 300°F.oven 2 hours.
Remove from oven and skim fat.
Mix flour in small amount of water to form a paste.
Stir into... - 41.6449
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 106.336
Place venison, sausage, onions, and crumbs in large bowl; mix well.
Add milk, eggs, 1 cup Barbecue Sauce, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Chill 15 minutes.
Shape into 2 loaves; place in large, greased baking pan.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes.
Spoon... - 32.3285
Venison Pot Roast
1) Insert the garlic cloves into the meat by poking tiny holes into the roast with a knife; season the meat with the pepper.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown the meat evenly; slightly cool the pot, add the bay leaf, celery, sage, thyme... - 38.1563
Heat the butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion, garlic and paprika, saute until the onion is tender.
Brown the meat in the pan, then add the stock, caraway and pepper.
Simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano, continue to... - 39.7603
Saddle Of Venison
Skin the saddle of venison and remove all sinews from the surface.
Take fine larding needles and lard closely.
Tie the saddle around with a cord 4 times.
Slice the carrot and the onion into a roasting pan.
Place venison on top of these, sprinkle lightly with... - 42.0002
Venison Pot Roast
Combine all ingredients except meat and bacon fat to make a marinade.
Put meat in deep container; do not use aluminum.
Pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 days.
Drain and reserve marinade.
In Dutch oven... - 47.7475
Remove bone and fat from meat and cut into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long.
Brown meat in shortening in a heavy skillet.
Transfer meat to a 2-quart casserole and add onion, salt, and pepper.
Heat bouillon in skillet, scraping bottom of pan to... - 47.5163
Spicy Barbecued Roast Venison
Brown roast on all sides in olive oil, then place in a roasting pan.
Add all the remaining ingredients except jelly to the pan juices and heat to boiling, scraping bottom of pan to loosen all particles.
Pour sauce over meat and roast in preheated moderate... - 45.6804
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 47.2582
Terrine Of Venison Campagne
Combine venison, veal and Cognac in large bowl and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot, onion, bay leaves, garlic, herbs and spices and saute until vegetables are... - 43.3472
Osso Buco Of Caribou Venison
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 450°F.
HEAT THE OIL in a large, heavy, ovenproof saute pan or skillet.
Add the caribou shanks and brown well on all sides.
Add the carrots, onion, leeks, tomatoes, fennel, wine, garlic, rosemary, thyme, peppercorns, and cinnamon.
Cover... - 43.8145
Scallopine Of Venison
1 Wipe the meat with a vinegar-soaked cloth. (vinegar picks up hairs and clotted blood more easily)
2 Cut the meat into serving pieces.
3 Roll lightly in seasoned flour.
4 With the edge of plate or meat pounder, flatten slightly.to
5 ... - 40.6034
Slice venison into serving size pieces, about 3/8 inch thick, and pound well.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour.
Beat egg slightly and stir in cream.
Mix together cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Dip each meat slice into... - 38.8513
Venison Goulash Piedmont
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a paper bag, shake the venison cubes in a mixture of flour, salt and paprika.
3) In a skillet, saute the cubes in hot butter, until golden brown.
4) Stir in the carrots and sliced onion, simmer... - 41.3885
Venison Or Lamb En Croute
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Divide the pastry into 4 rectangular portions after rolling it out.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Sear the lamb chops in the oil.
5) Place a chop on each of the... - 42.6815
Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce
You'll simply love the Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 47.6639
Brown the meat in the oil in a Dutch oven with the garlic.
Drain any excess fat.
Add the wine, onions, mushrooms, and seasonings, simmer covered for 2 1/2 hours.
Heat the butter in a small sauce pan, add the flour and cook 4 minutes over low heat, or until... - 36.599
Wash meat and dry.
Spread meat with 1/2 cup butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put meat in shallow roasting pan in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 15 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned.
Reduce heat to moderate (350° F.), add water, and... - 39.4901
Venison Chestnut Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the ground venison, ground pork, venison strips, fatback strips, chestnuts, ground cloves and allspice, nutmeg, garlic, currants, Madeira, cognac, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and let the mixture stand for 1... - 43.4568
Venison Saddle With Port Sauce
Trim all fibrous sinew off venison; rinse meat and pat dry.
Make 1-inch-long, 1/2-inch-deep slits between rib bones on each side of saddle.
Cut 5 of the bacon slices into 1-inch pieces; insert a piece of bacon into each slit.
Drape 5 more bacon slices across... - 39.2561
Loin Of Venison With Cranberries And Glazed Apples
Put the venison bones and trimmings in a roasting pan and brown under a hot broiler.
Add the vegetables and brown these lightly.
Tip the bones and vegetables into a large saucepan and add the juniper berries, orange rind, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir... - 41.4114
Roast Venison With Wine
1) Preheat oven to 500F.
2) Place 6 bacon slices on inside surface of roast and roll up, and tie securely.
3) Put 3 bacon slices across the top.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, over a rack place the roast.
5) Place in the oven and sear for... - 43.3407
Venison Tournedos With Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 225 °F (105 °C).
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Cook tournedos to desired taste.
Turn over once only.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer tournedos to a baking sheet.
Keep warm in oven.
In hot frying pan, cook shallots 1 minute.
Fold in... - 38.7553
Venison Swiss Steak
Set oven to 350 degrees.
Pound the steak on both sides.
Add flour and seasonings to meat a little at a time.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add the steaks; brown them on both sides.
Slice onions; add to meat.
Cook until brown.
Add tomatoes, burgundy,... - 41.7674
Combine all ingredients.
Drain meat on paper towels.
Place strips into shallow pan, singularly.
Turn oven to lowest heat and dry meat in pan 16 to 18 hours, or hang in warm dust free area for 3 to 4 days. - 25.3137
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Venison Pot Pie
Brown the ground venison with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper in a skillet, stirring until venison is crumbly; drain.
Cook the potato for 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
Layer the potato, venison mixture, mushrooms and vegetables in a pastry-lined pie... - 45.3161
Sour Cream Venison
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the steaks.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour on the steaks.
4) In a pan, heat oleo.
5) In the hot oleo, brown the steaks.
6) Remove the steaks from the pan and keep aside.
7) In... - 45.2704
Roast Saddle Of Venison
Roast Saddle Of Venison has a divine taste. Roast Saddle Of Venison gets its taste from meat mixed with berries and peppercorns, flavored with red wine. Roast Saddle Of Venison is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.6586
Venison Red Chile Stew
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Place the chiles on a baking pan and toast for 15 minutes, or until fragrant, being careful not to let them burn.
Remove the stems and seeds from the chiles and crumble them into a bowl.
Cover them with hot water and let them steep... - 41.4
Roast Venison Tenderloin
Trim the venison.
Cut the bacon into narrow strips and use to lard the meat.
Place the meat in a bowl, sprinkle with salt .and pepper and pour over 2 tablespoons of the oil and the brandy.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the meat from the marinade,... - 41.4527
Combine the vinegar, parsley, carrots, onion, leeks, celery and garlic in a saucepan.
Tie the juniper berries and spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add them.
Bring to a boil.
Place the venison in an enamel or stainless steel container and pour the hot... - 42.4546
Venison Pot Roast
Wipe roast with damp paper towels.
Arrange bacon slices over inside surface of meat; roll up, and tie securely.
Combine Burgundy, vinegar, celery tops, onion, lemon slices, carrot, salt, black peppercorns, bay leaves, and garlic with 1 cup water.
Pour over... - 39.5614
Roast Leg Of Venison With Chestnut Sauce
Lard venison with the bacon slices.
Put meat in a deep kettle and marinate for 24 hours in the mixture of the red table wine, onion, garlic, bay, and juniper berries.
Turn several times during marinating.
Pour off marinade and reserve for basting and for the... - 41.4985
Beef Or Venison Stroganoff
In a large bowl, mix flour and pepper.
Add meat and toss to coat evenly.
In a large, nonstick skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat and onions and saute, stirring frequently, until meat is nearly browned on all sides, about 5... - 40.6511
Venison Chili With Cheddar Quesadillas And Tobacco Onions
In a 12-inch skillet heat the olive oil until smoking.
Sear the venison.
Add the remaining chili ingredients except the stock, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Quickly deglaze with stock.
Season to taste.
Reduce the liquid by half.
Return the venison to the... - 40.6385
Roast Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Rub salt over the meat.
2. Lard the delicate meat streaky bacon rashers, or a boned piece of mutton flank.
3. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C or Gas No. 8)
4. Place the joint in a roasting pan or a casserole.
5. Cover the pan... - 38.1344
Venison Shanks With Rosemary
Rub meat with olive oil and place in a large flat roasting pan.
Brown in preheated extremely hot oven (500°F.), turning once to brown both sides.
Place potatoes around meat and sprinkle both with salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat to slow (325°F.) and... - 32.8566
Brown meat in Dutch oven.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook stirring until onion is soft.
Stir in broth, water, tomatoes, herbs and pepper.
Bring to boil and simmer 30 minutes.
Add rice mix and vegetables; simmer 20 minutes longer. - 39.1008
Chocolate Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 350°F.
3) Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, grease 12-inch Rehriicken mold with butter.
4) Sprinkle with flour and tap out the excess.
5) Melt... - 46.9681
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 44.7631
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 46.4459
French Canadian Tourtiere
Heat the bacon in a large skillet.
Add the meat, onion, celery and garlic, cook until meat has browned.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the beef stock and seasonings.
Blend and cook covered 30 minutes.
Cool to room... - 40.6295
1) Insert the garlic cloves in the roast, making the holes with a knife tip, season with pepper.
2) Insert a meat thermometer and place the meat in a roasting pan, in the preheated oven at 350 Deg F for 55 min.
3) Lower the heat to 300 Deg F after... - 26.6871
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Blend the garlic cheese croutons and the butter garlic croutons.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey and 1 pound of venison and mix.
3. Add the onions, red peppers, the croutons mix, eggs, seasoning... - 109.046
Gammon Steaks With Pineapple
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) From the gammon rashers, remove the rind and snip the fat at 1/2-inch intervals. This will prevent the meat from buckling when being cooked.
3) In a casserole dish, place the rashers and... - 30.22
Glazed Corned Deer
1) In a slow cooker, place the beef and submerge in the water; cook covered on LOW for about 10-12 hrs or until tender; drain the beef and place on a broiler pan or ovenproof platter.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
3) In a small... - 28.7146
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
Shape into meatballs, golf ball size.
Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Serve with a Tomato Sauce or mushroom sauce on noodles or rice. - 29.9717
Baked Spiced Gammon And Bacon Fritters
1) Determine the joint weight beforehand so that the cooking time can be calculated.
2) Soak the joint in cold water overnight or at least several hours before cooking.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees before cooking.
4) In... - 32.3398
Moose Meat Stew
Dust the moose meat with the flour.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven, add the meat and brown.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the potatoes.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Add the potatoes and continue to simmer for 30 additional... - 36.2696
Oven Dried Jerky
Trim and discard all fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1/8 to 1/4 -inch-thick slices.
If necessary, cut large slices to make strips about 1 1/2 inches wide and as long as possible.
In a bowl, stir together soy, Worcestershire, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder,... - 40.0197
Glumpkies With Red Wine
This is an absolutely handy recipe for moms whose kids do not like eating cabbage much. Watch the video to see how the chef makes exotic glumpkies combined with cabbage, burger meat and red wine. Looks absolutely flavorful and scrumptious, worth trying for... - 104.505
1) Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients well with hands and keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3) Once again mix the ingredients with hands.
4) Chill for another 24 hours.
5) Make 3-inch rolls... - 40.2326
Celeriac Puree is easy to cook. The Mustart and onion combine with pepper and salt to give the Celeriac Puree a perfect taste. - 35.9039
Rich Game Pasties
Melt butter in a medium skillet; add venison or pheasant.
Cook until browned, stirring constantly.
Add mushrooms, orange juice, marjoram, pepper and salt to skillet.
Cook gently until most of liquid has evaporated.
Pour brandy over mixture.
Heat a few seconds... - 40.2006
Plantation String Beans
Plantation string beans is a very simple yet delicious beans recipe. Cooked with scallions and bacon, the beans are seasoned to taste and make a great accompnaiment to meats and roasts. - 36.0422
Cut meat into 1/4-in pieces.
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven, brown meat in oil; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same pan, saute onions, green pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes until vegetables are tender.
Return meat to pan.
Add remaining... - 37.5612
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Remove pieces of meat from bones; reserve.
Place bones in large roasting pan.
Bake 1 hour or until bones are well browned.
Add water to bones; stir to remove any browned bits from pan.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Place bones and water in... - 37.9497
Trapper's Game Stew
Brown meat in hot bacon fat in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover meat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add bay leaf, carrots, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes more.
Add onions and potatoes.
If necessary, add more hot... - 38.7323
Roast Wild Boar
Wild boar used should be young.
Venison may be used instead.
Trim the meat and rub in the salt and paprika.
Wrap the bacon slices around the meat and stick with cloves.
Place in a roasting pan with the oil and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 1-1... - 41.15
Meat On A Stick
Remove fat and bone from meat and cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a mixing bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread meat on individual skewers or sticks and broil, either over charcoal or in the... - 37.15
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Rich Game Pie
1. Melt the butter in a small pan, then add the onion and garlic, and cook gently until softened but not coloured. Remove the pan from the heat and add the onions and garlic to the diced game meat and the chopped mixed herbs. Mix well. Season with salt and... - 44.8042
Oven Venison Recipes By Category