- » Oven Stew
Oven Stew Recipes
Oven stew has the power to make you feel like a superstar. This stew is not only a fantastically easy recipe, it smells delicious too. However, be prepared to plan ahead since this soupy dish takes up a lot of time ... More »
Beef Oven Stew
Beef Oven Stew is a common dish at my home. I prefer this very often, just because it is easier and tasty! Check out the recipe of Chinese Stew listed here. - 46.0735
Coat beef cubes with flour.
Combine beef, carrots, onions, potatoes, bay leaves, marjoram, salt and pepper in 3-quart casserole.
Stir in soups and water until well mixed.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 50 to 60 MINUTES on... - 45.6449
Beef Oven Stew
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine egg, corn-meal, instant onion, mustard, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 balls.
Brown in hot oil.
Place meatballs in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add potatoes, carrots, and quartered... - 45.261
Oven Stew has a fine taste. The beef with vegetable makes the Oven Stew a prefect side dish. Oven Stew is inspired by the restaurants internationally. - 41.6794
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In large oven proof skillet or casserole, heat oil.
3. Sauté the meat until evenly browned.
4. Add vegetable sand soup mix the meat and toss.
5. Pour in soup and wine and stir.
6. Cover... - 41.0515
Oven Stew are an easy to make and delicious dish apt for meat lovers. I made this rich and filling Oven Stew for my friends Farwell party and they loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 38.9934
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a large skillet, heat salad oil and brown stew meat.
3) Take a 2-quart casserole, and transfer the meat in it.
4) Combine the remaining meat and spread over the meat.
5) Cover and bake at 350 degree... - 38.8639
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters; cut also the celery and carrots into chunks
2. Apply butter on a baking sheet and add potatoes, carrots amd celery along with onions and the meat
3. Sprinkle salt, tapioca and sugar, pour tomato juice or wine over... - 38.7844
Refreshing Oven Stew
Are you looking for a very quick and simple stew to serve then this Refreshing Oven Stew is the one to try! No hassles, and the very less preparation time makes this Refreshing Oven Stew dear to many who lead a busy life. Give it a try and let me know how it... - 38.5706
Afternoon Nap Oven Stew
Place stewing beef in the bottom of a large.
Dutch oven, or casserole with cover.
Sprinkle with dry onion soup and tapioca.
Add whatever vegetables you wish.
Top with tomatoes, a little sugar, salt and pepper to taste, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, and... - 38.1213
In a large Dutch oven, combine tomatoes with their liquid, tapioca, basil, sugar, salt and pepper.
Add cubed beef, onion, carrots, potatoes and celery.
Cover and bake in a 350-degree oven for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until vegetables are tender and meat... - 37.6235
Layer onions in shallow roasting pan, arrange meat in center on onions, sprinkle with soya sauce.
Mix next 4 ingredients and sprinkle over meat.
Add beef broth, and cover tightly with lid or foil and cook for 1 hour at 350°.
Add vegetables and bake covered... - 33.991
Easy Oven Stew
The oven stew is a baked stew made in a casserole with all the ingredients. Easy to prepare and hassle free, the oven stew can be served with a salad and is prepared with stew beef with poatoes and peas in tomato soup. - 28.9284
Oven Stew Recipes By Category