- » Oven Steamed Fish
Oven Steamed Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven steamed fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven steamed fish recipes.
Oven Steamed Fish
Here’s a very healthy dish that can be made on the dinner table within 30 minutes. The fish steams in the pouches and ends up moist and flavorful. You can cook these pouches in the oven or directly on a grill. - 134.513
Oriental Oven Steamed Fish With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a shallow baking pan large enough to hold the fish in one layer with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
3. Scatter half the carrot, scallions, and ginger... - 40.5994
Oven Steamed Rainbow Trout In Parchment
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, orange peel, salt and pepper; set aside.
Cut four 15 x 12 inch pieces of parchment; fold each piece in half and trim to form semicircle.
Unfold parchment; place trout fillets, skin sides down, on... - 35.0224
You May Also Like!
Oven-steamed Flounder With Cantonese Flavors
Scatter about 1/3 of the scallions and ginger into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
Place fillets in the dish, skinned side facing down, folding any thin tail ends under to create a uniform thickness.
Scatter on remaining ginger and most of the remaining... - 37.3132
Oriental Steamed Fish
Use an 8 or 10-inch (20 or 25 cm) square ceramic or glass dish with a good cover.
Choose a rack on which at least 2 pieces of fish can be placed, although 1 to 6 individual pieces can be steamed at one time.
Pour 1 1/2 to 2 inches (4 to 5 cm) of hot water in... - 29.991
Oriental Steamed Fish
Wash fish, cover inside and out with salt; let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Wash and pat dry, sprinkle inside lightly with salt.
Shape pan of heavy foil closely around the fish; set in larger pan.
In a small pan melt butter; saute mushrooms and onions about 5... - 38.6408
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.2518
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Steamed Fish Pudding
1. In a mortar, place the chili peppers, salt, pepper, scallions, lemon rind, garlic and the cabbage and pound well
2. Chop the fish very fine and set aside till required
3. Preheat the oven to 325° oven.
4. In a large bowl, blend the... - 46.2326
Steamed Fish With Ginger, Scallion And Coriander
1. Rinse the fish under water to remove all traces of blood and membranes.
2. Pat the fish dry with paper towels.
3. With a sharp knife, score4 or 5 diagonal slashes across the fish on both sides from head to tail, taking care to slash an inch... - 43.0984
Steamed Fish With Asian Chilli Sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Tear off4 pieces of parchment paper or foil, 16" X 12" each.
In a cup, combine the orange juice, chili sauce, and soy sauce.
Fold each piece of paper or foil crosswise like a book, then open up.
Coat one half of each sheet with... - 40.8689
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 35.3352
Tex Mex Steamed Swordfish
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half to make 4 equal serving portions.
2. Line a flat vegetable steamer or steamer insert with the shredded cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Bring the water in the steamer to a boil and steam the vegetables for about 1... - 42.4277