Roasted Chicken Thigh
- » Oven Slow Roasted Chicken Leg
Oven Slow Roasted Chicken Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven slow roasted chicken leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven slow roasted chicken leg recipes.
Roast Chicken Legs
This is my children's all time favorite dish. They call it "Mama Chicken." The secret is in the slow, long roasting. The method is the same for a whole chicken. Simply season it and make sure your oven is preheated to 350 degrees. Then I cook the leg quarters... - 112.067
Roast Chicken Flambe
Rub chicken inside and out with salt, and place butter and celery in the cavity.
Set chicken on a rack in a baking pan and brown in a hot oven (425°) for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, pour over warm brandy, and ignite, basting chicken until the flame... - 31.5249
Sprinkle chicken inside with salt and pepper.
Pack stuffing lightly into neck cavity.
(Bread-and-Butter Stuffing is good with capon; for recipe, see section on STUFFINGS.) Smooth neck skin over stuffing and fasten with wooden picks or skewers to back of... - 30.0404
Roast Buttery Chicken
Liberally sprinkle cavity of chicken with seasoned salt.
Place onion in cavity and truss bird.
Coat chicken generously with softened butter and season with pepper (Do not be tempted to salt the outside of the bird.
Salt will draw moisture to any large surface... - 39.832
Sprinkle the chicken inside with salt and pepper.
Pack stuffing lightly into neck cavity. (Bread and Butter Stuffing is good with capon; for recipe, see section on Stuffings.)
Smooth neck skin over stuffing and fasten with wooden picks or skewers to back of... - 29.9065
Roast Half Turkey
This Roast Half Turkey recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 39.6746
Roast Turkey, Southern Style
1. Clean and dress the turkey for roasting.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a moderate high flame.
4. Add ham, onion, poultry seasoning and sage together and sauté in the butter till onion is soft... - 47.5427
Honey Glazed Roast Duckling
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry with paper towels; strip off all extra fat.
Season the inside with salt and insert celery tops and quartered onion into the cavity.
Tie legs and tail together; skewer neck skin to the back and tuck the wing tips... - 40.1734
Roasted Stuffed Capon
1. Sprinkle the chicken inside with salt and pepper.
2. Pack stuffing lightly into neck cavity. (Bread-and-Butter Stuffing is good with capon; for recipe, see section on Stuffings.) Smooth neck skin over stuffing and fasten with wooden picks or skewers to... - 26.0898
Roast Halved Turkey A L'orange
1. Wash, drain and pat turkey dry.
2. Season well inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Truss the turkey to retain shape during roasting.
4. Place the bird, skin side up, on a roasting rack over a pan.
5. Baste skin with melted... - 44.9371
Roast Turkey With Sausage Apple Stuffing
In small skillet, brown pork sausage with onion and celery; do not drain.
Combine stuffing cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and margarine. Mix well. Add apples, raisins, broth and sausage mixture with drippings. Mix well.
Remove and discard... - 39.0148
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Savory Broiled Chicken
Make a dressing of salt, paprika, garlic vinegar, and oil and heat.
Meanwhile place the broiler which has been cleaned, dressed and splitâ€”meaty side upâ€”on the broiler rack after first greasing it.
Just before putting the broiler pan into the... - 37.1445
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.454
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.1724