- » Oven Sirloin Steak
Oven Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven sirloin steak recipes.
Beef Sirloin With Oven-roasted Vegetables
Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; press half of mixture into both sides of beef steak.
Add oil to remaining mixture; set aside.
Cut sm.potatoes in half; cut larger ones into quarters.
In lg.bowl, add potatoes and 1/2 of... - 39.3894
Chef Gerry Castro prepares sirloin steak and even adds some yummy Ceja Vineyards 2006 Red Vino de Casa to the sauce! Enjoy the sirloin steak with the wine sauce and rissotto meal with your family and friends! - 114.884
Place empty browner in oven.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Without removing browner from oven, drop steak pieces into dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until desired doneness, turning meat over after 3 to 4 minutes. - 15.0894
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 36.593
Baked Sirloin Steak
Heat a large iron skillet to sizzling hot.
Sear steak quickly until brown on both sides.
Remove steak to platter and season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well.
Cook for 5 minutes and pour off into small bowl.
Return steak to... - 34.4195
Betty's Sirloin Steak Taco Bake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sirloin Steak Taco Bake. This is a taco casserole that has a spicy sauce that includes pulled sirloin beef steak and tortilla squares. - 0
Sizzler Sirloin Steak
Sizzler Sirloin Steak is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sizzler Sirloin Steak; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 25.735
Cumin Coriander Sirloin Steak
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
Place pan in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
3 Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over both sides of steak.
Place steak in preheated pan.
Bake the... - 38.8495
Sirloin Steak With Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Trim fat from steak. Cut steak into serving pieces and put into an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Arrange onion and lemon slices over meat.
2. Cream butter and mustard; blend in chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vegetable juice. Pour... - 31.7489
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 98.7545
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Pan Seared Sirloin Steak
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Blot steak with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Coat one side of steak with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with garlic and remaining ingredients; coat again with cooking spray.
3. Heat a grill pan or ovenproof skillet over... - 27.3404
Savory Sirloin Steak
In a small bowl, blend butter, garlic, basil, pepper, salt, and bread crumbs; set aside.
Place steak on a greased rack in a broiler pan.
Roast in a 500° oven for 12 to 15 minutes for rare, or until done to your liking when slashed.
Remove pan from oven and... - 30.626
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.5768
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels, rub each side with garlic and reserve garlic.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat oil, until very hot.
4. Over high heat, brown steak very well on both sides for about 3 to 5... - 42.1048
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 39.224
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 95.8826
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 34.7537
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 116.249
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 128.218
Chiu-roasted Sirloin With Corn Pudding
The chiu roasted beef steak is a spicy beef steak cooked in the oven. Roasted with a seasoning mix of chili powder, cumin, with oregano and red pepper, the roasted sirloin steak is best served with a corn pudding. - 42.2866
Marinated Steak Kabobs
These Marinated Steak Kabobs are terrific meal starters ! Try out these highly appetizing marinated steak kabobs tonght for dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 36.6619
Score fat on the edge of the steak.
Sprinkle both sides with pepper, pressing it into the meat well with the heel of the hand.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Broil steak to desired doneness: 12 to 15 minutes per side for rare, 18 minutes per side for... - 24.3234
Sirloins In Foil
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Using scissors, make 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to wrap around each steak.
3) Using a knife, chop mushrooms, onions and tomatoes finely.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over a high... - 41.9985
Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Plac - 21.279
Microwave Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Place... - 30.7254
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 44.193
Roast Beef Steak
Press pepper into both sides of steak.
Mix garlic with salt to make a paste.
Spread on both sides of meat.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet; add olive oil.
Fry meat on medium heat 5 minutes per side.
Bake in 350Ã‚Â° oven 35Ã¢â‚¬â€45... - 30.2017
Broiled Black Pepper Steak
This Broiled Black Pepper Steak is a tasty spiced sirloin steak. Try this Broiled Black Pepper Steak for your next meal and let me know if you like it. - 20.8597
Steak St. Louis
Mix together 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 large onion, sliced thin, 1 cup catsup, 1 tbs.lemon juice, 3 tbs. Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
Brown steak in heavy skillet.
Place steak in a 9x13 inch oblong cake pan or use the... - 35.1403
Sizzling Creamy Steak Parmesan
Steak with parmesan cheese is comfort food at its best. Whether you're a busy mom who wants to pull off a quick steak dish with a surprise kick or add a new twist to the basic grilled steak, Betty offers you the perfect way to go about it. Divinely delicious... - 109.605
Steak With Goat's Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to fan 160C.
2. Scatter the potato wedges in a roasting pan
3. Toss them in the oil and thyme.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender and crispy
5. While the potatoes are being roasted, place cheese... - 38.5136
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spread the mustard/horseradish mixture on both sides of the steak; place it in a baking dish and cook in oven for 1/2 an hour. (No fat.)
Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and onion.
Remove steak from oven, cover it with bottle of chili... - 26.2519
Steak St Louis
Mix together 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 large onion, sliced thin, 1 cup catsup, 1 tbs lemon juice, 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
Brown steak in heavy skillet.
Place steak in a 9x13 inch oblong cake pan or use the... - 28.358
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Clean and cut the steak in bite-size pieces.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak evenly on both sides.
5) In a large... - 45.6437
Teriyaki Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Teriyaki Steak. - 36.604
Steak And Stuffing
Saute chicken livers in butter.
Mix together onion, bread, sage, salt, pepper, celery flakes, parsley and onion soup.
Add chicken livers and butter with enough water to make a moist dressing.
Pound steak; cut into serving pieces.
Place 2 tablespoonfuls... - 39.8101
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 42.1168