- » Oven Roasted Salmon
Oven Roasted Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oven Roasted Salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oven Roasted Salmon recipes.
Oven Roasted Salmon
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Rub each piece of salmon all over with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast on a foil-lined baking sheet in upper third of oven until fish is just cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Sprinkle with herbs. - 22.3757
You May Also Like!
Roasted Red King Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
TO OVEN-DRY THE TOMATOES, stir together the coriander, cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and sprinkle half of the seasonings over it.
Arrange the tomato slices on the... - 41.2571
Pan Roasted Salmon With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, capers, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet, skin... - 27.8717
Soy Maple Salmon Roast
Sam Whitmore pairs maple and soy-sauce-glazed salmon with a 2008 Robert Sinskey Pinot Noir. - 110.497
Roasted Maple Salmon And Brussels Sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and keep it aside.
3. For sauce, in a bowl combine maple syrup, canola oil, garlic, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Whisk well. Reserve ½ cup of... - 127.337
Bay Scented Salmon On Roasted Vegetables
Place half the bay leaves on a plate, top with the salmon steaks and the remaining bay leaves and season with ground black pepper.
Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Place the carrots, parsnips,... - 44.2258