Roasted Pork Shoulder
- » Oven Roasted Pork Shoulder
Oven Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven roasted pork shoulder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven roasted pork shoulder recipes.
Pork Shoulder Roast With Cider
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Sear meat 8 minutes on all sides over medium heat.
Remove and season well; set aside.
Add onions and apple to casserole; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Add cider and bring to boil; cook 2 minutes.
Add... - 44.265
Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast
This Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast is something that you should not miss out upon. Try this pork shoulder stuffed with delicious cheese and croutons for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast. - 37.4156
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Roasted Pork Shoulder
Have you ever tried your luck in roasting pork shoulder? If yes, then you must be knowing how cumbersome is the process. However, this video describes you the easiest procedure of roasting a pork shoulder on a bed of orange and onion slices, by using special... - 114.482
Pork Shoulder With Apricot Dressing
Fry onions in hot fat in skillet until lightly browned.
Then add celery, apricots, bread crumbs, seasonings and water and mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle inside of meat pocket with salt and pepper then stuff with dressing.
Tie or fasten roast with skewers and string... - 33.4006
Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast
1. Flatten the roast after untying it properly.
2. Take a 1 quart glass casserole, stir in celery, onion and butter.
3. Keep the casserole for cooking in microwave for 4 minutes at HIGH without covering.
4. Cook until the onions and... - 40.5946
Roast Shoulder Of Pork
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Have this roast boned, which makes a pocket to be stuffed. For this use a Bread stuffing . Or cook the meat with the bone in it. In either case, wipe the pork with a clean, damp cloth. Mix the salt, pepper and flour... - 29.2557
Roast Pork Shoulder With Fennel And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a small bowl, mix the fennel pollen, salt and black pepper. Coat the pork shoulder all over with the spice mixture and set it in a large roast -ing pan, fat side up. Pour the olive oil around the pork. Roll the quartered... - 24.7218
Roast Apple Stuffed Shoulder Of Pork
Preheat oven to 450°.
Sew edges of pork shoulder closed, leaving small opening in side for stuffing.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Combine bacon, bread crumbs, apples, parsley, onion, green pepper, marjoram, cloves, nutmeg and thyme; mix... - 39.5614
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.6106
Roast Pork With Crispy Skin
1. Score skin of pork in a 3/4 inch diamond pattern. Place skin side up under a medium broiler and let brown (about 15 minutes).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Blend brown sugar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce; then brush over meat, not skin, of pork.
3.... - 25.7606
Roast Pork With Crisp Skin
1. Pierce meat, not skin, in several places with a skewer or sharp knife. Rub meat with salt and Five Spices and let stand 1 hour. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place pork in a roasting pan, meat side up. Add enough water to submerge skin.... - 25.2551
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style is a smoked pork preparation made with the flavor of garlic. Cooked and slow roasted in the oven, the Picnic Shoulder - Italian Style is easy to make yet delicious.It is ideal to make sandwiches. - 39.0699
Glazed Pork Shoulder
Place meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 325° till meat thermometer registers 170°, about 3 to 3 3/4 hours.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in boiling, salted water till tender; drain and cool.
Peel potatoes; halve lengthwise.
Combine remaining... - 34.3517
Provencal Lamb Shoulder
Provencal Lamb Shoulder is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Provencal Lamb Shoulder; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 39.3033
Slow-roasted Bbq Pulled Pork
1. On the pork shoulder, make diagonal cuts, about 3/4 inches apart.
2. In a bowl, mix barbecue seasoning, brown sugar, salt, and basting oil.
3. Coat pork with the prepared mixture. Cover well with a plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
4.... - 0
Harvest Pot Roast
In Dutch oven brown meat in hot oil.
Spoon off fat.
Add water, onion, salt, dillweed, and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, about 1 hour.
Cut squash crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices; discard seeds.
Halve... - 44.4621
Roast Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
1 Ask the butcher to bone the shoulder of lamb but leave it unrolled.
2 On a board, lay the meat out flat skin side down.
3 Using a sharp knife, cut out any excess fat taking care not to pierce the outer skin.
4 Preheat the oven... - 44.3138
Braised Pork Shoulder
Score the skin of the pork to mark out squares.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper.
Peel and halve the onions.
Peel and chop the carrots.
Chop the celeriac or celery.
Heat the oil in a roasting pan.
Put in the meat and vegetables and roast in a hot oven... - 39.8861
Stuffed Pork Shoulder
Rub outside of meat and pocket with poultry seasoning; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly stuff with Herb Stuffing (Cut pocket larger to hold more stuffing if desired.) Close opening with skewers and tie with cord.
Place meat fat side up on rack in... - 30.4774
Stuffed Shoulder Of Pork
Pour 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of the rum over the meat and let it stand while the stuffing is being prepared.
Soak the bread crumbs in the milk, then squeeze them dry.
Mix the crumbs with the sage, thyme, chives, chili, bay leaf, parsley, garlic, a little salt and... - 42.9139
Stuffed Braised Pork Shoulder
Combine all of the marinade ingredients and put in the meat.
Let it marinate at room temperature for several hours, turning it occasionally.
Remove the meat from the marinade and pat it dry with paper towels.
Reserve the marinade.
For the stuffing, pound the... - 43.4024
Braised Pork Shoulder
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Season the flour with the instant style bouillon.
3. Dredge the pork with the flour.
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, brown the meat evenly to sear the juices within the meat.
5. Pour the... - 43.9486
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Cook the salt pork in two tablespoons of the butter until yellow. Add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is transparent, stirring often.
3. Add the parsley, salt, pepper and rosemary. Mix well with the... - 37.6033
Shoulder Of Lamb Chasseur
Melt half the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the sausagemeat, walnuts, parsley, herbs, orange rind and salt and pepper and fry until the meat loses its pinkness.
Remove from the heat and beat in the egg.
Lay the meat with... - 43.3623
Picnic Shoulder With Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat oven to 300-325°.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until tender and transparent.
Add celery, parsley, salt, sage, croutons and corn bread crumbs.
Stir in hot water.
Season pork shoulder inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill pocket of... - 39.1426
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 110.222
Honey Glazed Roast Pork
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
Brush roast pork with generous amounts of honey mixture.
Place in a roasting pan with a rack.
Roast in oven 90 minutes.
Remove roast from pan.
Baste each slice with cooking... - 36.3606
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.0894
Roast Pork And Sauerkraut
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Have the butcher bone the pork shoulder. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth, both outside and inside the pocket made by boning. Mix the salt, pepper and flour and rub it all over the outside of the meat.
3. Fill... - 32.7193
Wegmans Asian Bbq Slow-roasted Pork
Executive Chef Mark Makovec helps you turn a shoulder cut (AKA "pork butt") into a melt-in-your-mouth masterpiece. Scoring the fat properly and marinating overnight work magic when it comes time to roast until it falls off the bone. - 0
Maple Glazed Pork Roast
With a paring knife, pierce the pork all over; insert the garlic slices into the gashes, then rub the lime juice into the pork.
Combine the rum, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a medium size bowl.
Add the pork, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate... - 36.6073
Apple Time Pork Roast
1. Brown pork in its own fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven; remove from heat. Sprinkle meat with pumpkin-pie spice; pour cider over; cover. (If using a meat thermometer, insert in the roast so that the point reaches to the meaty center.)
2. Bake in a... - 32.6789
Mix together and pour over the roast.
Place in refrigerator for several hours or over night.
Roast in preheated oven at 325° for about 3 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 185° - baste occasionally.
N.B. may use rolled pork shoulder - can be... - 34.1981
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Ask your meatman to remove the bone from pork shoulder to make a pocket. (Cook bone in pan with roast, if you wish, for extra flavor for drippings.) Score fat on meat into deep 1-inch squares.
2. Saute onion with marjoram in butter or margarine just until... - 36.5904
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Debone the pork shoulder to make a cavity
2) Into a frying pan, dab in butter and saute the onion and marjoram till tender
3) Stuff the mea pocket with the onion
4) Seal the pocket and tie the meat with string
5) Rub mustard on the... - 46.3173
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 45.9157
Spicy Barbecued Pork Pot Roast
Rub lean surfaces of the meat with dry mustard, salt, pepper and sage.
Heat fat in a deep Dutch oven.
Add the meat and brown on all sides.
Mix remaining ingredients together and spread on top.
Cover and bake at 300F (150C) for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until... - 37.6393
Hawaiian Roast Pork
The hawaiian roast pork is an oven cooked pork recipe. Incredibly simple yet savory, this pork is marinated with a soy sauce and liquid smoke. Roasted in foil, the pork is cooked to a desired doneness. - 36.001
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 112.53
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a shallow pan, roast the pork for about 45 minutes per pound.
3) About an hour before the pork is done, drain off the pan drippings.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and rest of the ingredients... - 44.4608
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.0772
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 40.5955
Remove roast from refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking. Set oven to 325°F.
1. Rinse and pat dry the roast. Rub pork roast with garlic. Pour oil and herbs (including left over garlic) into roasting dish. Roll roast in oil/herb mixture until well... - 33.0229
Rolled Pork Roast
Make your Sunday special with this irresistible Rolled Pork Roast! Spiced and herbed Rolled Pork Roast rubbed with a bit of lemon juice is sure to liven up your party. Feel free to comment on your experiences with the recipe. - 28.3914
Herbed Pork Roast With Vegetables
Place roast, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub cut sides over meat.
Sprinkle roast with thyme and sage.
Insert meat thermometer, if using, into thickest part of roast, being careful that it doesn't touch bone. (Mom or Dad can... - 42.0599
Pork Pot Roast
In a large Dutch oven brown roast in hot lard.
Add the 4 cups water, onion, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrot pieces and sliced... - 45.4937
All In One Leek And Pork Pot Roast
3) In a casserole, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add in the pork and brown it on all sides for about 10 mins.
4) Add in the onions to the pork and sauté for about 5 mins until they start to tenderize.
5) Add the juniper berries. Sprinkle sugar and add the... - 43.6438
Apple Cider Pork Roast
1) Into kettle or dutch oven cook the meat till evenly browned
2) Sprinkle in the pumpkin pie spice, and pour over the meat the cider
3) Cover and bake in the oven for 3 hours till tender
4) Remove the meat and drain off the liquid into a measuring jar... - 40.5611
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 45.7483
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 34.0215
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 46.6449
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.7483
Cantonese Roast Pork (cha Shao)
Cut the meat into long strips 6 cm (2 in) in width.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Place the pork on a rack over a roasting tin in an oven pre-heated to 210°C, 425°F/Gas 7.
Roast for 20 minutes, turn and cook for another 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and glaze... - 41.283
Char Siu - Chinese Roast Pork
Char siu is that famous Chinese red roast pork that you see hanging in the windows of your favourite meat shops in Chinatown. So delicious and savoury with that hint of sweetness from that incredible caramelized marinade. It’s easier than you think to make... - 0
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 35.107
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 42.0627
Microwave Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
1. Arrange onion, sauerkraut, caraway, pepper and bay leaf in bottom of glass casserole. Blend the ingredients well.
2. Top it with pork roast and sprinkle salt over it.
3. Wrap it with plastic and dip probe into liquid.
4. In a... - 38.3334
Casserole Roasted Pork With Vegetable Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large roasting pan with a cover, heat the oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork roast and brown it on all sides, turning it frequently—about 10 minutes. Remove the roast to a platter.
2. Lower the... - 37.1147
Mock Kalua Roast
Mix the minced garlic with salad oil and rub roasts with mixture.
Wrap meat in leaves, then in foil, securing seams tightly.
Roast at 350° F.for four hours.
Uncover meat and brown surface in hot oven, 450° F.or in broiler just before serving.
Mock Kalua... - 29.436
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 107.338
1. Combine paprika, cayenne pepper, onion granules, salt, ground black pepper and brown sugar.
2. For marinating pork - Pour a bottle of ale over the pork. Add a tablespoon of spice rub mixture, fresh thyme, crushed garlic cloves and leave the... - 128.074
Little Meats Pork
Place pork in a deep pan and just barely cover with water.
Add salt, cumin, coriander, oregano, onion, and carrots.
Bring water to a boil, cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until fork tender.
Lift meat from stock (save for soups) and place... - 31.6936
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 42.8446
Smoked Pork With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Five minutes before the pork is fully cooked, peel, core and slice apples into 1/4 inch thick rings.
3) In a large kettle, place the pork in and cover with cold water.
4) Bring to a boil and remove any... - 38.4825
Country Pork With Parsnips
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Melt the butter in a roasting pan, place the pork in it and roast for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, peel and chop the onions.
Peel and slice the parsnips.
Remove the roasting pan from the oven and arrange the onions and parsnips around the... - 41.5112
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Make the stuffing: heat the oil in a frying-pan, add the onion and bacon and fry over moderate heat for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes, then turn the mixture into a bowl. Stir in the... - 36.2549
Kalua Roast Pig
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Line a deep roasting pan with ti leaves.
Season the pork roast with salt.
Cover the meat with ti leaves and tie up with string.
Place wrapped meat in pan on top of leaves, then cover meat with more leaves.
Pour a mixture made of... - 33.8024
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Wipe pig, inside and out, with a clean damp cloth. Sprinkle entire cavity with salt and pepper. If necessary to make pig fit into pan (and oven) cut crosswise in half just behind shoulders.
2. Put bread into a large mixing bowl. Add milk and let soak 20... - 38.4635
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour into a polythene bag. Add the pork, rub well to cover, seal and chill overnight.
2. Remove the pork strips and place on a wire cake rack over a roasting tin of water; the meat should not touch the water.
3.... - 32.6207
Score the fat of the shoulder in a diamond pattern.
Prepare the dry stuffing by mixing together all of its ingredients and place one third of the mixture into the cavity where the shoulder bone has been removed; then tie the meat with string.
Mix the butter... - 38.6514
Barbecued Pork is a yummy pork preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Barbecued Pork last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 45.2637
Sliced Barbecued Pork
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small dutch oven, stirring well.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove sauce from heat.
Set sauce aside.
Combine cider vinegar and 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, stirring well.
Set vinegar mixture... - 39.6142
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 107.426
Roast Veal With Pennsylvania Stuffing
Wipe meat, both outside and in the cavity, with clean damp cloth or paper towels.
Put sausages in saucepan with boiling water to cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Lift out, break up sausage meat, and add to dressing, along with celery and apple.
Bind dressing with a... - 38.0006
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. Pat pork dry with paper towels. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Add roast and cook until browned on all sides, about 15 minutes. Transfer pork to plate; discard drippings from... - 36.1099
Braised Pork And Vegetables
Cook pork in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
Add instant bouillon, garlic powder and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until pork is done, about 3 hours.
Cover and refrigerate pork and... - 38.174
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 31.9579
Classic Pulled Pork
How about a nice pulled pork for a sandwich filling? Want to make the best pulled ever then watch this video and Shea shows you how to make this wonderful roast pork! See the video for more! - 116.947
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine pork cubes with remaining ingredients except crackers; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until meat is very tender and falls apart when tested with a fork, about 2... - 28.2369
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 44.8194
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Wipe the meat, dredge with salt, pepper and flour
3.On rack of roasting pan, place the meat with fat side up
4.If meat thermometer is used insert it into center of thickest part of... - 34.0297
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 44.9098
Twin Pot Roasts
1. In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, bake or cook pork until brown ( it will cook in it’s own fat). Once done, Keep aside
2. Add the veal and brown in the same kettle. It will take alteast 30-45 minutes to cook both meats. Keep aside
3. In the same... - 41.5203
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 45.5475
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 37.491
Roast Turkey With Sausage Apple Stuffing
In small skillet, brown pork sausage with onion and celery; do not drain.
Combine stuffing cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and margarine. Mix well. Add apples, raisins, broth and sausage mixture with drippings. Mix well.
Remove and discard... - 39.0148
Roasted Chile & Tomatillo Stew
Line broiling pan (without rack) with foil.
Place poblanos or green peppers in pan and broil at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, until charred all over, about 15 minutes.
Wrap foil around poblanos and allow to steam... - 45.8758
Yucatan Pork In Banana Leaves
Prepare Achiote Paste; set aside.
Make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in fat side of pork.
Prepare Banana Leaves and place meat in center.
Spread paste over roast, rubbing into cuts.
Fold leaves to enclose meat; tie securely.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or until... - 32.7597
Yucatan Steamed Pork In Banana Leaves
Score fat side of pork in a diamond pattern, making 1/2-inch-deep cuts.
Position meat in center of banana leaf rectangle or a 12- by 20-inch piece of foil.
Spread achiote condiment (available in some Mexican markets) or paste all over roast, rubbing it into... - 36.5673
Pork And Corn Barbecue
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil; remove and set aside.
Saute onions and garlic in drippings until onions are tender.
Return roast to Dutch oven.
Add salt, cumin, oregano, water and vinegar.
Cover and bake at 350° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat falls... - 40.2117