- » Oven Roasted Corn Cob
Oven Roasted Corn Cob Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oven Roasted Corn Cob recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oven Roasted Corn Cob recipes.
Corn On The Cob On The Embers
There are many ways of cooking corn on the cob but if you have a charcoal grill, nothing like that. In the video, you can see how to use charcoal fire to cook your corns on the cob. This quick and musical video explains it all without a word. However a little... - 70.8496
Virginia Style Baked Corn On The Cob
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Peel back husk, leaving it attached, and remove silk. Replace husk and soak corn cobs in cold water for 12 minutes.
Remove from water and drain. Arrange corn cobs in roasting pan and pour in 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water.... - 22.8337
Baked Corn On The Cob
1. Remove outer and inner husks and the silk. Melt the butter in a roasting-dish. Roll the cobs in it, so that they are lightly coated with butter.
Season. Roast in a fairly hot oven (375° F., Gas 5), turning them frequently.
2. Prepare as above but place... - 22.0368
Easy Buttered Corn On The Cob
1) Remove husk from the cob.
2) Take a roasting bag, put the cobs in it along with water.
3) Take a string and tie the bag loosely and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes on power.
4) Serve cobs in a serving plate with a dollop of... - 32.0848
Herb Roasted Corn
Combine ingredients and spread over 4 cobs of corn.
Wrap each in plastic wrap, arrange in spoke fashion in microwave oven and cook on HIGH 6-8 minutes or until kernels are tender.
Turn end for end half way through cooking time.
Let stand 5 minutes as cobs... - 34.3696
Roasted Corn With Lime And Parmesan
Tired of boring old corn on the cob? Craving something new and delicious? This is the best corn recipe…ever. A must try! This is so easy and just packed with flavor. - 117.389
Roasted Pepper And Corn Chowder
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut poblano chiles and bell pepper in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Flatten peppers with hand and broil 15 to 20 minutes or until roasted. Place peppers... - 43.5599
Betty's Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa. This is a great side dish to accompany any meal, but is particularly refreshing during the summertime. - 0
Roasted Corn Stuffed Poblanos
1. In a baking sheet place the corn, pour in the oil, add in green onions and season with salt and cumin.
2. Roast corn in preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
3. Turn the corn and again roast for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 95.6809
Roasted Corn And Chanterelle Salad With Autumn Greens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Also rinse the corn and dry each ear, rub the husks lightly with a little olive oil
3. On a baking sheet, place the corns and bake for 15 minutes, turn the corns once or twice, once baked... - 48.0853
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 113.56
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling over high heat. Add corn kernels and heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes. Drain; pat corn dry with paper towels.
3.... - 36.567
Corn And Green Chile Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Place in a saute pan with the water, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat until tender and the water has just evaporated.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Heat the oil in a saute pan and... - 38.5098
Corn And Squash Salsa
In a saute pan, cook the onion and water together over low heat, covered, for 10 minutes.
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 1 1/2 cups).
Add to the saute pan together with squash, butter, and 2 sprigs marjoram.
Cook for 5 minutes... - 41.6963
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Indian Caramel Corn
Put popped popcorn in a large roasting pan; keep warm in a 300Â° oven.
In a 1 quart saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and vinegar.
Cook and stir till mixture boils; continue cooking to hard-ball stage (250Â°).
Pour over pop corn; add apricots and... - 30.3721
Smoky Cornbread With Corn And Peppers
The smoky cornbread with corn and peppers gets its special taste from smoked mozarella cheese. Baked with a dough of flour, buttermilk, cornmeal, eggs and sugar, along with roasted sweet pepper and barbecued corn niblets, this smoky cornbread is savory and... - 43.3319
Grilled Amberjack With Pepper Corn Salsa
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 40.3153
Down Home Corn And Chicken Casserole
Remove excess fat from chickens; season chicken pieces with 2 tablespoons of the Poultry Magic and place in plastic bag.
Seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove chickens from refrigerator and let set at room temperature.
Heat oil in an 8-quart roasting pan... - 37.0993
Barley And Roasted Vegetable Salad
Remove and discard husks and silks from corn.
Place corn and zucchini, cut sides up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on baking sheet; flatten... - 43.1594
Roasted Crab & Clam Bake
Heat oven to 400°.
In large roasting pan layer crab, clams, potatoes, com and onions.
In medium bowl stir together all remaining ingredients except bay leaves and butter; pour over ingredients in roasting pan.
Add bay leaves.
Cover; bake 30 minutes.
Remove... - 42.4427
1. Use a stiff scrubbing brush to clean the pig thoroughly and remove any remaining hair from ears and nostrils.
2. Scoop out the eyes using a sharp tipped knife.
3. Wash and dry the pig thoroughly.
4. Combine salt, ground fresh black pepper,... - 45.5216
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 42.8667
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 42.7562
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.079
Wegmans Pan Seared Mahi Mahi
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell and Nella Neeck create this wild-caught fish paired with a salsa verde/avocado combo and Cuban-style broiled corn. Quick, easy and delicious recipe and a perfect for summertime dish. You can omit the butter if you are calorie... - 122.16
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 39.9606