- » Oven Roasted Canned Tomato
Oven Roasted Canned Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven roasted canned tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven roasted canned tomato recipes.
Tasty Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
When cherry tomatoes are in their prime, there could be a no better way to devour them than have them roasted. Juicy, succulent, ripe red tomatoes make for a yummy addition to salads, soups and many side dishes. To know how to roast cherry tomatoes to... - 103.895
Oven Roasted Tomato, Bell Pepper And Onion Salsa
What do you do to get that smoky flavor into your tomato salsa? Well, you can make it the way the chef does in this video. The method is quite simple but needs little attention and the outcome is just fabulous. Try this roasted tomato salsa recipe. - 113.067
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.4588
Betty's Oven Roast Beef Au Jus
1. Prepare a roasting pan line it with foil and ensure there is excess foil so that you can hold the juice in.
2. Rinse the roast and pat dry, season the roast with salt on both side.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degree.
4. Place the roast... - 96.2841
Oven Barbecued Roast Pork
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place roast, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan.
Roast uncovered 2 hours.
Combine remaining ingredients except potatoes and paprika in 1-quart saucepan; simmer 5 minutes.
Drain fat from roasting pan; arrange potatoes on one side of... - 36.4665
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 42.2351
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 44.4954
Skinny Swiss Steak With Oven Roasted Potatoes
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 4 serving-size pieces.
Combine the flour and pepper.
Using the notched side of a meat mallet, pound flour mixture into both sides of meat.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Brown meat on... - 38.0763
Oven Barbecued Pot Roast
In large saucepan, cover roast with water; salt to taste.
Simmer, covered, over medium low heat 1 1/2 hours (meanwhile prepare Barbecue Sauce).
Drain; place roast in baking dish.
Pour Barbecue Sauce over roast, coating roast well.
Cover tightly with lid or... - 35.8423
Oven-cooked Pork Chops
Dip chops in beaten egg and roll in crushed corn flakes.
Brown in hot fat.
Combine remaining ingredients, boil 3 minutes and pour over pork chops.
Bake at 350F one hour. - 32.5012
Roasted Butterflied Herbed Chicken And Veggies
It is Friday and you wish to celebrate it. Why not make some roasted butterflied chicken and vegetables and flavor it with herbs. Here is quick video on this from the frugal chef. Watch the video for recipe and tips. A nice dinner is on the way! - 147.69
Mauna Kea Roasted Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Cut off the upper third of the tomatoes. Scoop out the insides, leaving about 1/4inch thick shell. Sprinkle the inside of the tomatoes with salt.
3) Drain the tomatoes on the paper towel.
4) Take... - 44.5504
Breaded Chicken Cutlets With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Breaded chicken cutlets are great for serving at parties as a starter or even a main course. Prepared with a coating of breadcrumbs with eggs and spicd with cumin, cayenne, parsley and thyme, the breaded chicken cutlets can be browned in a skillet or roasted... - 43.7269
Roasted Fresh Tomatoes
Roasted fresh toatoes is a herbed and oven cooked tomatoes preparation. Made with cored and halved, the tomatoes are baked with a basil and thyme brush of seasoned oil. Cooked till browned and done, they can be used in salads or as a simple and fresh side in... - 38.479
Roasted Tomato Tart
Recipe for Roasted Tomato Tart, My family loves this tart for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Roasted tomatoes are so easy to make and use to top tarts, on sandwiches and finely chopped are perfect in sauces! This tart base is infinitely versatile! You can... - 105.216
Roasted Tomato Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking the tarts.
2. To make the dough for the tarts, in a large mixing bowl, combine sifted flour, sesame seeds, and salt.
3. Add egg and olive oil and mix quickly but thoroughly with your hands to... - 45.4893
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes And Peppers
This is one of my favorite spaghetti squash recipes. It is not only an excellent, tasty vegetarian meal, it’s also a gluten free recipe and a super healthy dinner. Learn how to cook spaghetti squash - it's a great alternative to pasta. More great recipes... - 40.5579
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes in a large bowl, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic; toss gently. Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on a jelly-roll pan coated... - 32.7095
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 121.322
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.233
Spaghetti With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti with rosted tomato sauce is a mellow and delcious spaghetti recipe that can be served as a meal for lunch or dinner. Made with spaghetti tossed with the roasted sauce of tomatoes, onions and jalapenos flavored with garlic and basil, the spaghetti is... - 40.399
Roasted Tomato And Pesto Bread Stew
In oven, place top rack in upper third of the oven. Preheat oven
to 400 degrees. Place tomato halves (skin side down) on large
baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with ample
amounts of salt and pepper. Place on top rack in oven, roast for
30 -... - 39.3342
Roasted Tomato Soup
What better way to use the wonderful abundance of tomatoes than to make a Tomato soup? It’s warm, tangy, luscious, and pairs well with garlic and basil, a magical combination. Roasting the vegetables for this simple winter soup enhances their inherent... - 115.952
Roasted Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. Combined with Grilled Cheese, of course. I’m happy to buy the soup that’s in a box. It tastes good. I like it. But, you know that if I can, I like to make things myself. So, since tomatoes are in season and... - 123.723
Quinoa With Roasted Tomatoes
Quinoa is an Andean cereal that is considered a super food due to its nutritional values. It is found in health stores, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s in the US. However, a lot of grocery stores are starting to carry it because of its ever growing popularity.... - 123.933
Roasted Eggplant And Chicken Enchiladas And Tomato Salsa
Pamper your family with this extra special holiday feast. See this video to get a little cheesy with these super simple chicken enchiladas and a spicy kick with a flavorful salsa. This impressive video is a must watch, give it a try……. - 144.913
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce is a sumptous meal in itself especially when it is served with hot spaghetti. My children love this dish and never get tired of it. Try the Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce recipe and you will understand why! - 40.6652
Pot Roast With Tomatoes Wine And Vegetables
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour. In a nonreactive large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add rump roast and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over.
2. Add onion and cook 2 to 3... - 33.5938
Roasted Bell Pepper And Tomato Gratin
Roasted bell pepper and tomato gratin is a delightful dish on its own or a sophisticated match for roast turkey, ham or beef. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares an extraordinary recipe and great cooking tips too. Watch the video and pamper your... - 143.612
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 33.507
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.854
Roasted Parmesan Tomato Sandwiches
Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes are an ideal side dish to accompany beef, chicken and fish. Super easy to prepare and taking only 15 minutes to bake you can have a fresh side dish any time of the year! But one of my favorite sandwiches uses Baked Parmesan Tomatoes... - 112.003
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 31.6214
Escalivada (roasted Pepper, Eggplant, And Tomato)
While the escalhada can be made indoors, its flavor is incomparably improved when the vegetables are cooked over a wood or charcoal fire.
Throw green and red peppers and eggplants on hot coals or directly in fire.
Roast tomatoes briefly on grill or over dying... - 24.7699
Roasted Tomato & Shallot Pasta
In a deep 10- by 15-inch roasting pan, combine tomatoes, shallots, and oil.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables are browned, 50 to 60 minutes; stir vegetables occasionally.
Trim tough ends off broccoli.
Peel stems; thinly slice.
Cut flowerets into 1-inch... - 39.048
Chilli Burger With Roasted Tomatoes And Red Onion Relish
1. To make the onion relish, in a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the olive oil, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce, the parsley, half chopped coriander leaves and the red onion. Toss well
2. Cover bowl and marinate until required. You can refrigerate... - 46.7715
Parmesan Pepper Polenta With Roasted Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange vegetable mixture on a foil-lined jelly roll pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Drizzle with vinegar,... - 31.5466
Chicken With Tomatoes And Onions
Chicken with tomatoes and onions is an eternally fresh and flavorful recipe of chicken for me. Simply made with lemon juice and oregano for flaor, the chicken with tomatoes and onions is so simple yet so divinely delicious. Try this dish for dinner or lunch... - 45.2747
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a saucepan with boiling water and plunge tongue in it. Cook like that for about 10 minutes.
3) Drain and remove root and skin.
4) Take a roasting pan and place tongue in it. Add onions around it.
5)... - 42.5959
Oven Barbecued Spareribs
1. Arrange spareribs in large open roasting pan in one layer. Roast spareribs in 325°F. oven 1 1/2 hours or until fork-tender.
2. Meanwhile, prepare glaze: In bowl, mix tomato paste with remaining ingredients.
3. During last 30 minutes of roasting time,... - 31.9498
Oven Beef Stew
Place all ingredients in a roasting pan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 2 hours, basting meat occasionally with sauce in pan. - 27.1863
Oven Baked Red Pepper Risotto
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan.
3) Fry the onion for a few mins until softened.
4) Turn up the heat, add the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more.
5) Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until... - 41.8186
Oven Swiss Steak
Oven swiss steak is a semi cooked and semi roasted steak that is prepared along with vegetables. Browned with shortening, the beef is roasted with a vegetables like celery , carrots and onions and served with a sprinkling of melted American cheese on top. - 39.3373
Oven Cooked Italian Meat Sauce
Heat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a large, heavy, nonreactive (not aluminum) metal roasting pan.
A stainless steel lasagna pan will work well.
Put the pan on the largest range-top burner, add the oil, and brown the meats on both sides.
Add the garlic to the... - 41.0128
Easy Oven Barbecued Spareribs
Heat the vegetable oil over high heat in a 10- or 12-inch skillet.
When a light haze forms above it, add the garlic and onions, and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes without letting the onions brown.
Combine the tomato paste and the vinegar, and... - 39.5135
Oven-baked Red Pepper Rice
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan, then fry the onion for a few mins until softened. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more. Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until absorbed, then pour in... - 31.9506
Oven Barbecued Meatballs
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Combine ground beef, 1/3 cup ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, onion flakes, garlic salt and black pepper in medium bowl.
Mix lightly but thoroughly; shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Place meatballs in two 15x10-inch jelly-roll pans or shallow... - 42.1168
Classic Oven Barbecued Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, fry bacon. Keep aside just 3 tbsp drippings and discard the rest. Stir in garlic and onion to the pan having bacon and sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients and stirring... - 42.2222
Wood-fired Oven Pizza With Grilled Vegetables
In this pizza recipe video Chef Andy Arndt from Aquariva shows you how to make your own wood fired, authentic Italian pizza from scratch that's healthy and delicious and brings a little taste of Italy into your home. The wood fired oven does give crisp wood... - 129.245
Pork And Ricotta Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Brush the bottom and sides of a medium roasting pan with vegetable oil. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the diced bread to coarse crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and add the ground pork, chopped pancetta,... - 28.5653
Chilled Roasted Beef
Heat oven to 500 degrees.
Have roasting pan with rack ready.
Cut tiny slits all over meat with the point of a sharp paring knife and slip the slivers of garlic into them.
Combine the oil, salt, chili powder and marjoram and rub all over meat (not on ends)... - 36.923
Cornish Hen With Tomato And Herbs
Try out this Cornish Hen With Tomato And Herbs for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! This Cornish Hen With Tomato And Herbs when served as a Main Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. A delicious Cornish Hen With Tomato And Herbs... - 49.966
Sausage Tomato & Butter Bean Bake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Add the sausages and cook gently for 1-2 mins or until just sealed and lightly browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Wipe out the frying... - 26.2195
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 36.8156
Classic Pot Roast
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Rub roast with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and sear roast for several minutes on each side, browning well.
Pour in stock and wine and add parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black... - 42.0161
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 99.5092
Sausage And Black-eyed Bean Casserole
Place the beans in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, rinse and place the beans in a saucepan.
Cover with fresh cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender.
Cook the sausages under a preheated... - 39.39
Roasted Pepper Ratatouille With Grilled Polenta
Preheat oven to 375°.
Chop roasted peppers; set aside.
Place eggplant in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; lightly coat eggplant with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over... - 42.3055
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.0782
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 45.4059
Provencal Stuffed Tomatoes And Courgettes
1. Cut tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and seeds, then discard. Cut the tops off courgettes, scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1cm flesh. Finely dice half of the flesh and reserve.
2. Heat all but 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add the onion,... - 38.6763
Roast Lamb Italienime
Brown lamb well in small amount of fat on all sides in heavy Dutch oven.
Salt and pepper lamb; sprinkle with garlic salt and oregano.
Add tomato sauce and consomme.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 2 hours and 30 minutes or until tender, turning lamb... - 29.7803
Roast Chicken Provencal
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use salt and pepper to taste to season the chicken. Into the cavity, spoon the stuffing.
3) Tie the legs of the chicken together and put it in a well-buttered roasting pan.
4) All over... - 46.5215
Mexican Pot Roast
Next time you have visitors calling on you, serve this succulent, juicy pot roast that makes for a classic addition to any supper table. With Chef Keith Snow’s fail proof recipe, you can be assured to hit the mark with this one-pot delight. - 117.568
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! How can anyone resist this super delicous dish! I first had it at my moms place and have been inlove with it ever since! You simply have to try the Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! - 46.4042
Roast Chicken Quarters With A Spicy Honey Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Remove the skin from the chicken and quarter the bird.
2. In a bowl, mix the tamarind sauce, tomato puree, honey, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, salt to taste, sugar, half of the fresh coriander and half... - 33.6103
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 34.7803
Roast Chicken With Orange Beer Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375°F
2) Stuff chicken and truss.
3) Rub salt and pepper over it.
4) Place in a roasting pan.
5) Mix 1 cup beer, orange juice, lemon juice, tomato paste, and sugar.
6) Pour some over the chicken.
7) Roast uncovered... - 44.1371
Spicy Pot Roast
Coat roast on all sides with 1/4 cup flour.
Brown on all sides in Dutch oven or heavy casserole in hot oil.
Add onion, garlic, beef bouillon granules, celery seed, cumin, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover with tight-fitting lid.
Cook over... - 40.1181
Whole Roasted Stuffed Barramundi
Enjoy your holidays with an awesome whole roasted barramundi. See this incredible video that presents this outstanding flavorful roasted fish recipe that can be prepared effortlessly in your kitchen. The recipe is worth trying and this video would surely be... - 140.918
Roast Chicken With Pasta Stuffing
1 Cook pasta in boiling water, until three-quarters done. Drain.
2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
3 In a large bowl, add green onions, pistachio nuts, herbs, tomatoes, diced bacon, salt and pepper and mix with the... - 45.0826
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.4321
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 43.1255
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.7147
Hominy And Tomatoes
1. Reserve 1/2 cup shredded cheese for topping. Combine remaining ingredients in a 1-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 6 minutes at HIGH; stir twice.
2. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 1... - 20.0226
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.8496
Olive Surprise Roast
With point of knife, make about 5 deep crisscross gashes in a circle as far in as the middle on each end of roast.
Open gashes; push about 5 olives into each.
Melt shortening in Dutch oven; brown meat over medium heat, 15 minutes.
Place onion slices on... - 31.9098
Roast Beef Hash Bake
Cut tomato in 6 slices; halve each slice.
Stand tomatoes around edge of lightly greased 10-inch pie plate.
Combine hash and onion; spoon into pie plate.
Bake in 375°F oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Make 6 equally spaced depressions in hash; break an egg... - 28.8466
Pot Roast Veal Provencale
Brown the joint all over in melted dripping; season lightly and place in an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion in the same fat until soft, add the tomato puree, canned tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil.
Season well, add the sugar and pour over the... - 38.7936
Slim But Saucy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a nonstick roasting pan pot roast uncovered in a preheated 475° oven till brown.
3) Pour the pan drippings and lower oven temperature to 325°.
4) Rub meat with salt and pepper. Add onions, cheese... - 42.1579
Mom's Pot Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Add roast and cook until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer roast to plate.
2. Add onion, carrot, and celery to Dutch oven; cook, stirring, over... - 32.545
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne With Wild Alaska Salmon
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Drain the canned salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break up the salmon into chunks.
2. Put the butternut squash, red onion and peppers into a large roasting tin, add the olive oil... - 35.3038
Barbecued Pot Roast
Combine salt and pepper; rub over roast.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven; brown roast on all sides.
Add the tomato sauce, water, onions and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and simmer for 3-4 hours or... - 34.0826
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix together the chopped peppers, aubergines and courgettes with 2 tbsp of the oil and some seasoning on two large baking trays. Roast for 25 mins. Meanwhile, saute the onions in the biggest pan you have in the remaining... - 37.061
Louisiana Creole Roast
1. Brown meat in oil in large pan or Dutch oven.
2. Season with pepper. Add onion rings, celery, and green pepper, stirring until tender.
3. Add tomatoes and cover. Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until tender or bake in a 325°F oven.
4. Remove fat from... - 30.1915
Italian Pot Roast
This braised beef dish may not be a child's play to make, but then it's well worth the effort. If you are hunting for a traditional pot roast recipe, then you have landed in the right page. This video recipe details a step-by-step instruction on how to make... - 98.0926
Roasted Lamb Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Use a large roasting pan,
3. Arrange the ribs in the pan.
4. Place pineapple slices over ribs.
5. In a work bowl, combine seasonings with tomato sauce, molasses and papaya juice. Stir to mix well.
6.... - 42.8476
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.0643
Garlic Stuffed Veal Roast With Garlic Mirepoix
Put the oil in a Dutch oven and brown the veal on all sides over medium-high heat.
Remove the veal.
Add the butter to the oil that remains, and saute the vegetables and minced garlic over low heat until they are very soft but not brown.
Add the tomatoes and... - 43.9049
Roast Lamb With Orzo
Prepare lamb and season to taste.
Insert pieces of garlic in slits made in meat with a sharp knife and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in baking pan, add onion slices, and bake in 425 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350... - 39.8521
1. Pre-heat the oven at 375F. Line the baking sheet with non – stick liner.
2. Cut half of the poblanos in half and keep other poblanos whole, remove the seeds and stem.
3. In a sauté pan, add in the pork, onions, basil, and oregano.... - 104.059
Italian Pot Roast
1. Use sharp pronged fork to pierce meat on both sides.
2. Put the roast in a cooking bag
3. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, seasoning and sugar.
4. Pour into bag over the roast.
5. Tie bag properly with string and
6.... - 38.4182
Roast Breast Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
3) Cut a pocket in each veal breast.
4) Season the inside of the pockets with 1teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
5) In a bowl, mix together spinach,... - 45.732