- » Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
Oven Roasted Butternut Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven roasted butternut squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven roasted butternut squash recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
cut the squash.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard, then cut the flesh into 5 cm wedges.
Put in a mixing bowl with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix well.
Season with black pepper and cayenne pepper... - 37.1183
Roasted Butternut Squash With Brown Sugar
Squash lovers, listen up! This Roasted Butternut Squash with Brown Sugar is a twisted recipe that tastes great. However you can also make a soup or a mash out of it. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 114.719
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
This is super easy, super delicious, and super… kinda healthy! Very filling so great for a lunch or even dinner. - 115.719
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This roasted butternut squash soup is velvety smooth, with a very light natural sweetness. The chicken broth, garlic, onions and heavy creamy makes it savory, comforting and surprisingly very filling. They enhance the flavor of the roasted squash without... - 128.961
Roasted Butternut Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out all of the seeds.
2. Score the squash in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife. Mix the garlic with the olive oil and brush over the cut surfaces of the... - 40.7706
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for... - 110.234
Butternut Squash With Homemade Harissa
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a work surface, using the flat side of a chef's knife, mash the whole garlic clove to a paste with a pinch of salt. Scrape the garlic paste into a small bowl and stir in the tomato paste and fresh lemon juice. Add the ancho... - 28.0645
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0152
Roasted Butternut Squash And Potatoes
Just one bite of this mouthwatering dish is enough to confirm how good this comfort food really is. Loaded with the goodness of butternut squash and the taste of yummy potatoes, this gooey, creamy delight is something you can't afford to skip, especially when... - 113.416
Wegmans Butternut Squash With Baby Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the butternut squash pieces, if they are unevenly sized.
3. In a large bowl, place together butternut squash and onion.
4. Add basting oil, sat and pepper and stir to incorporate all the... - 109.457
Roasted Chicken With Butternut Squash And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe.
3. Combine sage and salt, if desired, and set aside. Place the chicken on a roasting rack in a pan and surround it with the vegetables and pears. Rub the sage mixture into the flesh,... - 30.7571
Butternut Squash Salad With Garlic, Chilli And Caraway
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the squash in a roasting dish, cut side up, and add the garlic cloves.
Sprinkle with pepper and half the olive oil.
Roast for about 40 minutes or until soft and golden, turning from time to time.
Remove from... - 43.0611
Butternut Squash Soup
This is a smooth blended soup. It has a bright color and creamy texture. Here the butternut squash is spiced with garlic and red chilli. - 0
Roasted Ham And Apples With Butternut Squash
1. In a small saucepan, melt margarine over a low flame.
2. Stir in mustard, brown sugar, and apple juice and simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves. Place the ham in a shallow pan.
3. Brush ham with most of apple juice mixture, cover, and... - 43.2117
Roasted Butternut Squash
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Cut butternut squash in half and clean out the seeds. In a sauce pan combine the butter and brown sugar on a medium heat until well combined.
Brush the butter and brown sugar mixture over the butternut squash and place flesh side... - 21.0267
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Make a simple salad with some roasted butternut squash and some julienned veggies! Simple and full of goodness! Watch Jeff make this simple salad! - 107.059
Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6. Put the squash in a baking pan and sprinkle with salt and 2 tbsp olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender.
2. Put the butter, the remaining olive oil, and the garlic in a medium pan. Cook gently for 2... - 34.1958
Caramelized Butternut Squash
Here is a simple side dish that goes with most anything, or even on top of pizza or pasta. I have even pureed it and swirled it into ice cream. - 0
Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza With Gluten-free Cornmeal Crust
Watch as the Sexy Vegan dishes out a unique vegan pizza- with roasted butternut squash and a gluten-free pizza base. This pizza with a twist is sure to delight your taste buds and might actually make you forget about the conventional pizza. - 115.663
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Curry Roasted Butternut Squash And Chickpeas
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, toss the butternut squash with the chick peas, olive oil, curry and cayenne and season with salt and black pepper. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 1 hour, or until the squash is tender.
2.... - 27.8602
How To Make Butternut Squash Risotto
Risotto is one universal favorite that you can eat at almost anytime. While the Italians might insist that the best made risottos are the ones that take time, Sue McMohan is here with a simple and quick recipe for a delicious butter squash risotto. Get ready... - 107.581
Butternut Squash Risotto
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Peel squash, cut in half and remove seeds. Cut into1/2-inch cubes. Toss in 1 tablespoon olive oil, place in a roasting pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until tender.
3. Heat chicken broth in a saucepan; hold at a simmer.
4. Hea - 28.4129
Wegmans Butternut Squash Soup
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you this creamy-texture soup that's a tasty way to enjoy your veggies. Pair it with pumpkin seed oil and toasted pumpin seeds for an even richer taste. This is the perfect fall-winter time soup that is very easy to make, using... - 139.266
Butternut Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Halve squash lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3) Grease a roasting pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Place the halves in a roasting pan cut side down.
5) Bake squash in oven for 40... - 48.1593
How To Make Butternut Squash Risotto
1. Peel, dice the butternut squash. Finely dice the onion and mushrooms, mince the garlic and sage, set aside.
2. Toast the sliced almonds in a pan until well toasted set aside.
3. Prepare foil lined baking tray.
4. Preheat the oven to 450... - 0
Baked Butternut Squash
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Cut the squash in half; remove the seeds and stringy bits.
Mix the melted butter or margarine with the breadcrumbs, spices and apples and spoon this mixture into the squash halves.
Place them in a roasting... - 30.3813
Pan Fried Butternut Squash
Chef Christine Wendland Prepares Pan fried butternut Squash Using Keith Lorren's Seafood Seasoning. - 0
Butternut Squash And Lentil Soup
Looking for a nutritious and delicious soup? Your search ends with Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup. This is a hearty soup which utilizes the flavor of all the ingredients. Serve it topped with sausages and this becomes a healthy and filling meal in itself. - 111.751
Roasted Squash Seeds
1. To clean the seeds, discard the membranes and rinse. Air-dry the seeds on a towel for a couple of hours or on a cookie sheet in an oven at 200° F. for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil or butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add seeds and cook over... - 23.1251
Butternut Squash Soup
1. In a baking dish place the butternut squash, season with salt and pepper. Top with onions and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 500 degrees F.
2. Scoop out the squash in a pot; add in the roasted onions, chicken broth,... - 92.0403
Butternut Squash Risotto
There can be nothing more comforting on cold, blustery evenings then butternut squash risotto. These fall-favorites make creamy risottos. Just grab some yummy squashes and try with this classic delight in your kitchen. - 112.366
Whole Wheat Pasta With Roasted Squash
Incorporate some whole wheat pasta by whiping up this classic recipe by Chef Mark. The pancetta flavored sauce and roasted squash create amazing flavors when tossed with the pasta. A colorful medley for you to try on a dull day. - 111.052
Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Squash
Preheat the oven to 350 Â°F.
In a small bowl, mix the apple juice, raisins, lemon juice, mustard, and caraway seeds.
In a 9" x 13" baking dish, mix the brussels sprouts, squash, beans, and carrots.
Pour on the juice mixture and toss well.
Cover with foil... - 38.5948
Butternut Squash And Rosemary Soup
Halve the squash and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and fibrous flesh.
Peel and cut the squash into small chunks and place in a roasting tin.
Sprinkle over the rosemary and season well.
Roast in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 45... - 41.1838
Butternut Squash And Bourbon Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
With a sharp knife, prick the squash in several places to allow steam to escape while it cooks (otherwise, it could burst).
Place the squash in a baking dish lined with foil and roast for about 90 minutes, until the squash is soft... - 45.4581
Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup
Looking for a comforting soup? Your search ends with Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup. This recipe uses the goodness of butternut squash, apples and herbs to create a delicious concoction of a comfort food. After having this soup, all you want is curl in... - 129.301
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.774
Butternut Squash Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Thinly slice the bulbous parts of the squash into crescents and arrange them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Cut the necks of the squash into 1/2 inch cubes and spread them on... - 32.6316
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Butternut Squash Risotto
Add a variation to the classic risotto with this butternut squash recipe. Keith Snow tells you how you can make yummy butternut squash risotto at home in a few simple steps. Just go for the best winter yields and pep up your dinner table like nothing else. - 111.304
Butternut Squash Ravioli With Sage Brown Butter
Butternut Squash Ravioli with crisp fried sage leaves in brown butter sauce is comfort on a plate. The creaminess of the filling and freshness of the pasta is sure to get a 5 star rating across the dinner table. - 45.8527
Pasta With Sausage And Butternut Squash And Mini Pizzas
1. Peel and deseed the butternut squash, cut into cubes and spread in a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Roast in the preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.... - 114.231
Black Bean And Butternut Squash Chili
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss squash with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and a pinch of pepper.
3. Roast on a baking sheet for 45-60 minutes, or until squash is tender (amount of time will vary depending on size of cubes). Check part way... - 0
Butternut Squash Pastitsio With Onion, Tomato, And Fresh Oregano
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Brush the flesh of the squash with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Place the squash, cut-side down, on a rimmed baking sheet.
Roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about 35 minutes.
Set aside until... - 45.5827
Soft Polenta With Roast Butternut And Blue Cheese
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Toss the squash with a tbsp olive oil and some seasoning.
Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
Make up the polenta following pack instructions - it should be soft enough to spoon.
Season well, then beat in the butter and... - 34.6498
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Soup
Nothing says autumn like a warm bowl of soup and every summer I go gaga for the heartiness of squash and how beautifully it pairs with fresh apples. I first tried a variation of this soup in North Africa and have since made it a staple in my kitchen every... - 0
Episode 137 - Halloween Cupcake Inspiration
In this episode I share with you the following recipes: Butternut squash cupcakes, brown sugar maple German buttercream, and marshmallow fondant. I also show you some simple ideas for decorating your cupcakes for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! - 0
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 34.3628
Roasted Red Kuri Squash With Honey And Smoked Paprika
Kuri squash is rich and hearty, very satisfying. With butter-colored flesh that is thinner than butternut squash, this teardrop-shaped squash has a pronounced, distinctive chestnut flavor with a bright sunset colored rind. - 112.156
Appalachian Winter Roasted Squash Soup
What can be more comforting than a bowl of creamy soup on a cold day? A spicy and warming soup, great for autumn, it is rich yet light—butternut and acorn squash is roasted and pureed and blended into a creamy broth seasoned with spices that make it smell... - 104.547
Roast Chilli Chicken & Hot Squash Roastics
Roast chili chicken and squash is a simple and spicy chicken recipe cooked with butternut squash. Brushed with a ginger, garlic and chili paste, and roasted in a pan, the chili chicken and squash can be served with rice or potato salad - 43.1061
Winter Squash With Basting Oil
When squashes are in season here's a great recipe idea for them. Roasted squash with pumpkin seed oil is a simple recipe that even kids can make after watching the video. This is simplicity at its best. - 104.479
Maple Roasted Squash
People who hate squash should watch this video of maple roasted squash for a refresher. This recipe is awesome. You will love it. Squashes are in the market only for a small time but they taste just too good. The chef offers a very nice recipe and few great... - 119.183
Cider Roasted Squash
Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with | cooking spray.
Add the squash and onion; toss to combine.
In a small bowl combine apple juice, oil, brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, and pepper; pour over vegetables.
Roast vegetables in a 450° oven about 35 minutes or... - 34.4694
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 49.5502
Roasted Squash And Lentils With Harissa Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Slicing the top and bottom off the squash, peel the skin and halve.
3. Remove the seeds after quartering the bulbs and slice the sections into wedges.
4. Cut halves out of the remaining cylindrical trunks... - 44.4818
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Roasted Squash Spread
The roasted squash spread is prepared with fresh butternut squash and is a lovely spread to go with bread rolls or french bread. Roasted in the oven with garlic and rosemary, the squash is processed and seasoned with vinegar, salt and pepper and cumin for a... - 42.4651
Gnocchi With Roasted Squash And Goafs Cheese
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Tip squash into a roasting tin with the garlic and oil. Season, mix well, then roast for 20 mins, shaking the pan halfway through.
2. Meanwhile, boil gnocchi according to pack instructions. With a few sees to go, throw... - 29.04
Roasted Veggies And Dip
1. Cut the eggplants into quarters, slice all the bell peppers.
2. Slice the onions into think rings, cube the butternut squash, cut the zucchini lengthwise and then cut into 3/4” slices, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. Preheat the... - 127.247
Every Sunday I like to make an enormous amount of Roasted Vegetables for the week. In this quick tip you will learn how to roast vegetables even easier. This tip will help you get perfectly crisp and delicious vegetables every time. - 113.659
Wegmans Roasted Veggies With Chestnuts
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you this amazing veggie side dish that's a great way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This recipe is good with any vegetables. You can leave out the chestnuts and it is still delicious. - 135.172
Glazed Winter Squash
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. If using butternut or acorn squash, cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. In shallow roasting pan place whichever variety is used cut side down and pour water to 1/2-inch depth around squash.
4. Bake... - 43.6799
Squash & Kale Risotto
In this video Barry shows you how to make a simple risotto using roasted butternut squash & kale - super delicious, easy to throw together & perfect for a quick fix! We roast the squash here to caramelise and sweeten it and throw it on top of our kale risotto... - 0
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.9763
Orecchiette With Squash, Broccoli Rabe, And Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, place the squash.
3) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of olive oil, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) On a large baking tray, place the squash.
5) Roast the squash for 45 minutes, until it... - 47.1433
Spicy Orange Dip
Want a colorful spicy dip that would go well with gluten free blue corn chips to create an aesthetic appeal? Well, here is the answer, in this video find spicy Orange dip made with orange squash spiced up with hot chilli pepper. The olive oil and garlic act... - 114.768
Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Roughly chop the chillies and put in a food processor with the turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of cold water. Blend to... - 40.3202
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
In a bowl toss together the potatoes, quartered, the shallots, 4 tablespoons of the oil, the bay leaf, the thyme, the garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the vegetables in a large oiled roasting pan and roast them in the middle of a preheated 375°... - 30.0139
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne With Wild Alaska Salmon
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Drain the canned salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break up the salmon into chunks.
2. Put the butternut squash, red onion and peppers into a large roasting tin, add the olive oil... - 35.4439
Stuffed Roasted Onions
A great side dish, rich in vitamins A and C, from "Good Food for Life" by Maggie Davis, RD, CDE - 120.512
Roasted Vegetable Soup
On hungry evenings, when your gut craves for something nice, nutritious and filling, roasted vegetable soup could be your ultimate dinner choice. In this video, the chef tells you how to prepare a pot of hearty, healthy veggie soup using roasted vegetables.... - 118.259
Bay Scented Salmon On Roasted Vegetables
Place half the bay leaves on a plate, top with the salmon steaks and the remaining bay leaves and season with ground black pepper.
Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Place the carrots, parsnips,... - 46.0963
Roasted Winter Veg With Goats Cheese And Sesame Seeds
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 40.4368
Roast Vegetable Stock
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine squash, turnips, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 50 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Place roasted vegetables, thyme, parsley, and white pepper in a heavy soup... - 43.4457
Rotini With Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the red peppers, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, and mushrooms on 1 of the baking sheets.
Mist with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and black pepper.
Slice 1/4" off... - 46.3984
Thanksgiving Special Roasted Cornish Hens
Traditional Thanksgiving classics reinvented by Melody! Thanksgiving is around the corner! Turkey is the staple centerpiece dish for our Thanksgiving feasts, but are you or any others in your family non-turkey lovers? I know the holiday doesn’t feel the... - 123.006
Pesto Kebabs With Roasted Veg Pasta
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, add the vegetables, scatter the thyme and seasoning; drizzle olive oil and roast for forty minutes turning when done halfway
3. Soak four wooden skewers; in a shallow... - 43.6217
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve the pumpkin or squash, peel, deseed, then slice into 1cm slices. Toss with the oil in a roasting tin, season, then roast until tender and slightly charred at the edges. This can take up to 40 mins.
2. Meanwhile, make... - 40.7484