Roasted Beef Tenderloin
- » Oven Roasted Beef Tenderloin
Oven Roasted Beef Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven roasted beef tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven roasted beef tenderloin recipes.
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Roast
Peppered beef tenderloin roast is a beef recipe cooked in the oven. Prepared with garlic and rosemary for flavor, the peppered beef tenderloin is seasoned with salt and pepper. Served with a beef stock and pan drippings sauce, this simple and homely beef... - 45.9053
Roast Fillet Of Beef (beef Tenderloin)
Fillet is the most delicately tender beef and the most costly, in this case bought in a solid piece for oven roasting.
Have the butcher lard the meat, or lay strips of fat bacon or salt pork over the top.
Place in shallow pan, uncovered, and roast at... - 25.0797
Barley Beef Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Clean tenderloin by removing all silver skin.Combine oil and mustard and spread evenly over tenderloin. Stir together shallots, garlic and thyme in a small bowl; rub onto tenderloin. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wrap... - 33.6535
Marinated Beef Tenderloin
The marinated beef tenderloin is a flavorful and rich beef recipe prepared in the oven. Cooked with a marinade of catsup and italian dressing, the marinated beef tenderloin is roasted to desired doneness and can be served with vegetables. - 41.0096
Ultimate Classic Tenderloin Roast
Looking for more ideas to prepare beef roast for dinner parties, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Mick cooking Tenderloin Roast with beef tenderloin and a premium grill rub as the key ingredients. Enjoy your favorite drink with the roast. - 105.705
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1) Heat oven to 500°F.
2) With a string, tie the meat at 1-1/2 to 2-inch intervals.
3) Rub the meat with the oil.
4) In a roasting pan in the oven, place the meat uncovered.
5) Immediately reduce the heat to 400°F and roast 18 to 20... - 36.8727
Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
Are you looking forward to make a beef tenderloin recipe? Here is a excellent video that shows an absolutely delicious roasted beef tenderloin recipe. Have a look at this video and make this fabulous recipe on any special occasion and amaze everyone with... - 105.973
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1. Prepare marinade: In jumbo (2-gallon) ziptight plastic bag, combine red wine, oil, onion, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaves. Add tenderloin, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Place bag in shallow baking dish; refrigerate at... - 35.6795
Roast Marinated Tenderloin Of Beef
Tie the tenderloin so that it will keep its shape.
Place the tenderloin in a non metal container.
Pour the Marinade over the meat.
Refrigerate and let stand for 24 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
Remove the meat from the... - 35.1373
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
A great option for party or any special occasion meal, beef tenderloin is easier to cook than you might think. In this video, you'll learn how to make a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin your guests will rave about. - 97.4732
Heat oven to 425°F.
Brush tenderloin with oil; rub herb mix over tenderloin.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of tenderloin.
Bake at 425°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 135°F.
Remove... - 31.9885
Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and marinate beef in the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove from sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. In a shallow pan place meat and brush with marinade.
5. Bake for 15... - 39.706
Roast Tenderloin Of Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a 1 1/2 to 2 inches, shallow roasting pan arrange the 2 flat beef bones.
2) Place the whole beef tenderloin over the bones so that they are not touching the pan directly.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, dry mustard, chutney and 2... - 47.0418
Roast Beef Tenderloin
Combine all ingredients and allow beef to marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Remove from sauce.
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Place meat in a shallow pan and brush with marinade.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 350Â°.
Baste with marinade... - 32.1914
Beef Tenderloins In Roast Bell Pepper Arugula Sauce
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 42.715
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 112.415
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine Tabasco, soy sauce, wine, oil, thyme, pepper, garlic and salt. Roll meat into mixture to cover all sides. Add bay leaf and marinate for at least 3 hours, turn occasionally.
2. Sauce: Mix together all sauce ingredients. Refrigerate several hours.
3.... - 35.2805
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 32.9778
Father Tim's Beef Tenderloin
Combine the salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, Italian seasoning, and Creole seasoning in a small bowl.
Rub the beef with the oil.
Coat both sides of the beef with the spice mixture.
Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least... - 44.8675
Beef Tenderloin Roll
1. To make a flat 3/4-inch-thick piece of beef, butterfly tenderloin by cutting, from top to bottom, through center to within 3/4-inch of bottom; open like a book and press to flatten. Flatten tenderloin slightly with a meat pounder or side of a meat cleaver... - 32.9609
Spicy Beef Tenderloin
The spicy beef tenderloin is a beef recipe prepared with port wine and soy sauce. Cooked in the oven, the spicy beef tenderloin is prepared with a garlic and thyme marinade for a savory and spicy feel to it. - 43.2369
Cold Sliced Tongue And Beef Tenderloin
Place beef tongue in a deep pan with salt, allspice, onion, and water to cover.
Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the tongue is fork-tender. (Allow about 1 hour per pound.) Cool tongue in liquid, remove, and cut off the bones and... - 40.9163
Edith's Beef Tenderloin
Pour the wine, vinegar, and Heinz 57 sauce into a large bowl and mix well.
Place the tenderloin in a large zip-top bag.
Pour the wine mixture into the bag, add the onions, and seal the bag.
Place in the refrigerator for 48 hours to marinate.
Remove the... - 41.5129
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a 1 2-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook until tender and golden.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts.
Remove the mixture from the heat; stir in the Parmesan... - 42.3078
Spinach-& Mushroom Stuffed Tenderloin
Prepare Spinach mushroom Stuffing; set aside.
In cup, mix thyme, salt, and pepper; rub mixture all over tenderloin.
Turn thinner end under tenderloin to make meat an even thickness.
With sharp knife, cut 1 1/2 inch deep slit in tenderloin, starting 2 inches... - 44.9317
Hotel National Roast Beef
Pierce the meat lengthwise in three places.
Shape one carrot and one parsnip, and fill one cavity each with them; fill the third cavity with cucumber.
Roast the salted beef in hot lard, then put into a casserole.
Brown the sugar in the lard, then add the rest... - 43.0521
Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Roast
1. Tuck the thin end of the meat under the roast and tie with clean cotton string at 1/2-inch intervals. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan, crush the peppercorns between 2 sheets of paper towel. In a small bowl, mix the peppercorns, 2... - 35.6391
Beef Tenderloin Dijon With Steamed Vegetables
The beef tenderloin roast with steamed vegetables is a full and flavorful beef recipe that is very flavorful yet prepared with a handful of ingredients. Seasoned with salta nd pepper, the beef is cooked with bay leaves, garlic, thyme and cloves. Served along... - 45.1535
Four-pepper Tenderloin Roast
This four pepper tenderloin roast is a beef roast prepared and flavored with black, red and white pepper with oregano, thyme and paprika for that smoked taste. served with a side of herbed potatoes and steamed vegetables, this four pepper tenderloin roast is... - 35.0863
Roasted Tenderloin With Tricolor Potatoes
Trim any fat from meat.
In a small bowl stir together dried marjoram, lemon peel, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with half of the garlic mixture; press to coat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 41.4343
Potpourri Sauced Tenderloin
In 1-quart saucepan combine onion, catsup, vinegar, oil, parsley, sugar, Worcestershire, thyme, horseradish, 1 teaspoon salt, chili powder, and garlic.
Blend in water.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil, uncovered, over medium-low heat till sauce is... - 42.2109
The Best Tenderloin Ever
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix port wine, soy sauce, and olive oil, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper sauce.
3. Take a plastic bag, put tenderloin in it and keep on a shallow dish.
4. Coat the tenderloin by putting the marinade... - 43.4619
Tenderloin With Gourmet Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the beef tenderloin and insert a meat thermometer tip in the center of the tenderloin.
3) In a nonstick roasting pan, place the tenderloin and roast in the preheated... - 35.436
Cooking tenderloin may seem to be challenge for many individuals, especially those who are not very used to preparing and cooking meat. This fine cut of steak is also a little expensive which is why it should be cooked perfectly. The best way to cook this... - 43.641
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce is quite delicious! I would suggest, if you want to try something off-beat, try to make this Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce and enjoy the rich taste. Here€™s our Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce recipe. Check out and let me... - 41.7023
Roast Whole Tenderloin
1.Make a mixture of lemon juice and oil and marinate tenderloin it it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3.Make a mixture of black pepper, herb seasoning, Bon Appetit, horseradish, Mace, garlic powder.
4.Apply... - 39.1351
Citrus Herb Tenderloin With Roasted Peppers And Onions
Combine seasoning ingredients, reserving 2 teaspoons for vegetables. Press remaining seasoning mixture evenly onto surface of beef roast. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef,... - 34.1878
1. Trim any surface fat and connective tissue from exterior of roast.
2. Melt butter in a glass custard cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Brush meat with melted butter and place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with... - 18.3485
Beef Tenderloin Dijon
Tie beef tenderloin roast with heavy string at 2-inch intervals.
Combine 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; rub on surface of roast.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add roast and garlic; cook about 6 minutes or until evenly browned.
Remove... - 43.5046
Tenderloin Of Beef Supreme
Place roast in shallow microproof baking dish.
Pat soup mix evenly onto roast.
Arrange mushrooms on top.
Insert probe into center of roast.
Cover with paper towel and place in oven.
Plug in probe.
Cook on HI with probe set at 120Â°F for rare, or 130Â°F... - 29.0865
Beef Tenderloin With Bearnaise Sauce
Have butcher lard the meat, or if possible thread at 1-inch intervals with needle and shoestring larding, or cut slits in meat and stuff lard into incisions.
Chop onion and garlic and strew in bottom of open roasting pan.
Place roast on mixture and pour over... - 31.9389
Herbed Beef Tenderloin
Coat a medium baking dish with no-stick spray.
Scatter the potatoes over the prepared dish.
Roast at 375° for 10 minutes.
While the potatoes are roasting, prepare the meat.
In a small bowl, mix together the shallots, rosemary, oregano, parsley, peppercorns,... - 37.058
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish And Shallots
Melt half of the butter in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Season, then transfer to a preheated 425° oven.
Roast for 45-50 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Meanwhile, place the shallots in a piece of foil, season... - 41.9765
Beef Tenderloin Filet With Port Sauce
1. To prepare the rub, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat each filet generously with the rub.
3. Preheat an ovenproof sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the pan. Place both filets in the pan - 26.0006
Sylva's Beef Tenderloin
Make a slit down the center of the meat and insert the slivered pieces of garlic and the peppercorns.
Sprinkle with salt.
In a separate bowl, combine the wine, potatoes dipped in lemon juice and salt, carrots, mushrooms, onions, bay leaves and rosemary.
Place... - 36.715
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 43.9693
Make Ahead Party Beef Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter.
3) When the butter starts to sizzle, add in the garlic, ground round, onion and mushrooms. Saute till the meat changes colour, the onions become transparent and the... - 47.0033
Elegant Beef Tenderloin With Bearnaise Sauce
To clarify butter, in 1-quart saucepan over low heat melt 3/4 cup butter until white solids separate from fat (10 to 13 minutes).
Remove from heat; skim off foam.
Cool to lukewarm; set aside.
In heavy 1-quart saucepan combine 1/4 cup vinegar, wine, green... - 43.5283
Tenderloin Beef Wellington
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Heat oil or shortening in oven.
Rub over fillet with cut piece of garlic.
Season with pepper.
Roast about 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool. (Reset oven to 450Â°F for pastry.) Melt butter.
Cook onion and mushrooms 5 minutes, until... - 43.4912
Beef Tenderloin Crostini With A Red Pepper Mayo
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan take red bell pepper and rub olive oil over it, roast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. Cut the bell pepper and take out the seeds and stem. Make puree in a... - 104.659
Cognac Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Coat a saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shallots and garlic; saute until tender.
Add thyme and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Place tenderloin in a large... - 42.834
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 29.6952
Beef Tenderloin Crust With Blue Cheese And Tomato Chutney
To Make Chutney: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic and ginger.
Add vinegars, sugar, salt, and cayenne.
Add tomatoes and pulse into small pieces.
Remove to an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 45 to 55... - 43.5012
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
Cut tenderloin horizontally, forming a pocket, but do not slice all the way through. Bottom portion should be about 1/2" thick.
Place frozen lobster tails in boiling salted water to cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove lobster tails from shells. Allow lobster... - 35.9304
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425°.
In a large pot bring salted water to boil.
Once water is boiling, drop lobster tails in and return to boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove lobster from tail in one piece and set aside.
Cut tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2... - 38.2342
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
1. Set a plastic bag on a low dish and put beef tenderloin in it.
2. Drizzle the salad dressing on the beef and seal the plastic bag.
3. Put the dish in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours and flip the beef once or twice.
4. Take the lobster and... - 43.26
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.4706
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.504
Remove surface fat and connective tissue from meal; spread with 2 tablespoons butter.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meal thermometer.
Roast according to Beef Roasting Chart for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, cook green onion in 2... - 35.4264
Special Baked Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place tenderloin in roasting pan with at least 2 inch sides.
Cover top and sides of tenderloin with margarine.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Dissolve beef bouillon in red wine and pour over tenderloin; add mushrooms and cook for 20... - 30.5651
1.Season tenderloin with garlic, salt, red pepper and black pepper.
2.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
3.Take a deep roasting pan and arrange tenderloin in it .
4.In a bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic and burgundy and pour the... - 46.6751
Tenderloin With Peppercorn Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°.
Brown the beef tenderloin on all sides in vegetable oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer beef to a roasting pan; bake covered for 40 minutes (10 minutes per pound for rare), or... - 41.5195
Apple Stuffed Tenderloin With Cinnamon Raisin Sauce
To make the stuffed pork tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 425°.
Cut a pocket in the side of the tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit from one side to almost the other side and stopping about 1/2" from each of the tapered ends.
Set the tenderloin... - 45.6626
Grilled Tenderloin With Pomegranate Jus And Bell Pepper Polenta
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12X16-inch pan of 1-inch height with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, puree the bell peppers with 1/2 cup of milk to form a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of milk, stock,... - 43.1522
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.2467
Pear And Cheese Stuffed Tenderloin
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Slice tenderloin lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, the center, leaving one long edge intact.
Spoon pear mixture into opening of tenderloin.
Bring sides of meat back... - 39.9073
Stilton And Walnut Stuffed Tenderloin
Saute mushrooms, parsley, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Combine walnuts and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir walnut mixture into mushroom mixture.
Set... - 43.9827
1. Set beef on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast at 425°F 25 minutes (medium rare). Remove from oven and cool completely.
2. Discard any fat on roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with liver pate.
3. Meanwhile, prepare pastry (enough for... - 36.6844
Roast Baron Of Beef
Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper.
Place the beef on a rack in a roasting pan and roast at 425Â° F for approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 125Â° F for rosy rare.
Let stand for 20... - 25.7615
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 41.6751
Fillet Of Beef On Bearnaise Bread
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Rub tenderloin with oil and rosemary.
Place one half on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in the center of the oven for about 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 120 degrees.
Remove and let cool to room... - 40.3966
If you thought preparing beef wellington is simply impossible, you might be wrong. It needs little patience and dedication to be successful in this project. In this video, top chef will demonstrate you the step-by-step process of baking a beef wellington.... - 128.33
Beef With Prunes
Cut the bacon into thin strips.
Trim the meat and lard with the bacon strips.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper, and place in a roasting pan.
Brush the meat with oil and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop the onion... - 41.0813
Cabernet Beef Wellington
1. Rinse beef and pat dry. If tenderloin tapers, fold tip under to make roast uniformly thick. Tie crosswise at 2-inch intervals with cotton string to form a compact roll. Rub meat with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set on a rack in a shallow 10- by... - 42.9469
Stuffed Chateaubriand Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slit the beef lengthwise to make pocket.
3) In a bowl, place the beef and stream Chablis over it.
4) Cover the bowl and leave the beef aside for at least 12 hours.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter along... - 44.0122
Peppered Chutney Roast
Peppered Chutney Roast cooked with pineapple juice, sauce, port wine, lemon juice chutney along with spices is surely a delight to your taste buds. If you want to cook something unique this weekend and surprise your family member follow our Peppered Chutney... - 38.315
Peppered Chutney Roast
1. For marinade, in a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, steak sauce, port wine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seasoned salt, lemon-pepper, dry mustard, and 1 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
2. Score meat by making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals diagonally... - 34.7428
Pasta Putanesca - Tuscan T-bone
Had a wonderful 3 weeks in Tuscany and returned with some even more wonderful recipes. After not getting a decent piece of beef in most of Europe, Tuscany was a real pleasure. If you're a carnivore, you'll love this video. Later, we enjoyed some of Bavaria,... - 110.468
Filet mignon is a beef tenderloin tip recipe. This filet mignon recipe is simply prepared with pork or bacon pieces along with mushrooms and peas. Oven cooked and served with a side of choice, this filet mognon is great for brunch parties too. - 41.9898
Thai Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a small baking dish, place the beef tenderloin.
3) Place inside oven to roast for 20 minutes, until rare.
4) Allow the meat to cool down for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
5)... - 46.5255
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 37.0977
Beef wellington is a filling beef recipe prepared with puff pastry casing. Made with a seasoned beef and mushroom filling stuffed in the puff pastry and baked, the beef wellington can be served with mashed potatoes or salads of choice. - 40.5278
Select a uniformly thick centre-cut piece of tenderloin or buy a whole tenderloin and cut off the thin and thick ends.
Package and freeze for other purposes, such as Beef Fondue.
With a sharp, thin-bladed knife, strip off the thin film of muscle that runs... - 41.6292
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 142.892
Set beef on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 425Â°F 25 minutes (medium rare).
Remove from oven and cool completely.
Discard any fat on roast.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with liver pate.
Meanwhile, prepare pastry (enough for the... - 37.0551
Beef & Fortilla Soup
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly sprinkle water on both sides of tortillas; cut each tortilla in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch wide strips.
Spread in single layer on 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake 5-7 minutes, until crisp.
In 2-quart... - 39.5966
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 45.9063
Eye Of Round Fillet Of Beef
Wipe meat with a damp cloth or paper towel. Place in a shallow baking pan. Rub well with salt and pepper, and lightly with flour. Spread a thin coating of butter on spots that have no fat covering. Place in very hot oven. Leave the temperature at 500 degrees... - 16.9607
Slices Of Beef In Wine Aspic
Heat the oil in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Transfer to a preheated 425° oven and roast for 45-60 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Using tongs, transfer the beef to a cooling rack with a baking tray placed... - 44.6248
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Tie the beef with string (twine). Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, and brown the beef on all sides for 10 minutes. Put in a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool. Leave the... - 38.1373
Spicy Beef With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a large cup, place the paprika, oregano, thyme, and ground pepper and mix well
2. Rub this mixture into the beef sides to ensure that it is well covered
3. Set aside to soak in the mixture for half an hour
4. Prepare vinaigrette by... - 43.1483
Mexican Chile Verde
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
If fresh peppers are used, remove the seeds and chop into 1/4 inch dice.
Crush the bouillon cube with the garlic.
Mix all the ingredients together, except the garnish, and place in the pot.
Place... - 37.7261
Easy Chimichurri For One
1. Finely chop garlic, onion, parsley and hot peppers.
2. Place all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add in oregano, pepper and salt.
4. Pour in lemon juice, wine vinegar and olive oil. Stir well.
5. Marinade beef... - 92.3465
Chateaubriand With Cognac Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place tenderloins in a roasting pan and roast at 450° for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue to cook beef for 25 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reaches 130°
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in... - 39.1105
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 29.3932
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a skillet, heat oil and 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Remove cooking fat from skillet, except 1 tbsp (15 mL).
Lightly brown onion and garlic.
Mix in cognac.
Simmer 3-5 minutes.
Remove tenderloins from... - 40.7356
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 44.7283