- » Oven Proof Fry Pan
Oven Proof Fry Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven proof fry pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven proof fry pan recipes.
Oven Fried Chicken
Prepare chicken pieces by seasoning to taste with pepper and salt.
Dredge each piece in flour as though you were frying it.
Completely iine the bottom of an oven-proof pan with aluminum foil.
Grease the foil lightly with margarine to prevent chicken from... - 28.0759
Pan Roast Chicken With Garlic And Shallots
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Place chicken skin-side up, with garlic and shallots, in a large oven-proof frying pan.
Pour over wine.
Drizzle chicken skin with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is... - 40.1547
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 44.9694
Grandma's Oven Fried Chicken
1 Cut the whole chicken breast in half.
2 Wash throughly and dry, remove as much fat as possible.
3 In a bowl, combine the flour, cornflakes, salt, pepper and paprika.
4 Roll the chicken in the mixture and coat well.
5 In a... - 40.569
Reduced Fat, High Protein, Potato Frittata
What better than a healthy high protein start to your day? The 'Potato frittata' can qualify as a nutritious and satisfying breakfast that keeps one going, owing to its high quality protein value. - 0
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata... - 134.842
I love making pasta primavera – pasta loaded with fresh spring vegetables and roasted tomatoes. This recipe takes some work but it is well worth the effort! - 118.791
How To Broil Lamb Chops
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Broil Spring New Zealand Lamb Chops! - 0
Healthy Orange Breaded Lamb Chops
Are you tired of the same old chicken, beef and pork dishes at every meal? Try something adventurous tonight. Add new flavors to your dinner with this healthy lamb recipe. This is the best healthy lamb chop recipe you've tasted, it is the traditional lamb... - 125.981
Chorizo Stuffed Pork
1)Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small oven-proof frying pan, heat the oil and stir fry the chorizo on all sides.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in the pork and push in the chorizo, like how you do a hot dog.
4) Place the pork... - 39.3226
How To Cook Crusted Pork Tenderloin
1. Wash pork tenderloin under cold water and pat it dry. Cut and remove extra fat from it, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Place a large oven proof frying pan on medium low flame, and heat bacon fat and olive oil in it.
4.... - 0
Fresh Corn Omelet
1. In a bowl mix salt, parsley, cumin, corn, pepper, onion and butter ( 2 tablespoons).
2. In an oven proof frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. Beat the egg whites till they are stiff, but not dried.
4. Fold the corn mixture... - 40.6846
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 46.5536
Sweet And Spicy Salmon
Are you looking for an interesting salmon dish?? Well here's an amazing Caramelized Salmon Steak recipe exclusively for you. The dish is really simple to prepare and is an absolute great blend of sweet and spicy flavors. After you watch this video, you will... - 107.015
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Cottage Fried Tomatoes
Slice firm tomatoes into thick slices (about 3/4 inch), discarding top and bottom slices. Dip each slice into either cornmeal or flour to which salt and pepper have been added. Fry in the mixed bacon drippings and butter in a heavy pan. Brown until crust... - 20.5854
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 45.5719
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 46.1451
Open Face Zucchini Omelette
1. In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer or rotary beater, combine the first seven ingredients and whisk or beat until well blended.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large oven-proof skillet or frying pan, heat the oil over... - 46.2102
My Mexican Cornbread Recipe - It's Moist!
1. Drain the green chilies and finely mince, keep it aside in a bowl.
2. Puree the cream style corn in a blender, keep it in a bowl.
3. In a large bowl combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sea salt, and sugar and mix well.
4. Preheat the oven... - 0
Thaw frozen scallops in milk and dry thoroughly.
On each scallop there is a small white muscle which should be removed to have the most tender morsel.
Start the broiler.
Butter baking shells or a flat oven proof dish.
In a hot frying pan saute scallops and... - 35.6223
Mutton Orange Do Piyazza
1. Heat ghee, fry the sliced onions and remove from ghee.
2. Add the ground onions and fry to a golden brown.
3. Add meat, dahi and other ingredients and cook using the bhunao method, that is, fry adding small amounts of water every time the meat and masalas... - 31.2415
Quick Puffy Omelette
1) Pre-heat the oven to a suitable temperature.
1) Take 2 small bowls. Separate the eggs into them.
2) In the bowl containing the egg yolks, add in salt, pepper, baking powder, cornstarch and milk. Mix them well.
3) Whisk the egg whites... - 38.8273
Cut a 2-inch square piece of salt pork and place inside the grouse; truss.
Cut 3 thin lengthwise slices of salt pork from the remaining piece; then chop the rest in small cubes.
Sprinkle the cubed salt pork over the bottom of a Dutch oven and place the grouse... - 33.8376
Freestyle Pasta Frittata
Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Heat olive oil over medium heat in oven proof skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add tomato and zucchini and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Break eggs into bowl and stir in basil, pepper, parsley and pasta. Add eggs to... - 30.4792
Nigella Flavoured Fish
Heat the oil in the pan.
Wash the fish well, pat it dry and slip into the oil.
Fry lightly on both sides.
It will not take more than 5 minutes.
Remove it from the oil and keep aside.
Add more oil to the pan if you think you will need it.
Into it, drop the... - 43.7601
Sift together the flour and salt and add the egg and milk, then beat until a smooth batter.
Heat a little fat in the pan, pour in enough batter to give a thin coating, fry for 2 minutes, turn and fry on the second side.
Lift on to a heat-proof dish and top... - 41.5111
1. Take the apples and peel them before removing the cores and cutting them into equal wedges.
2. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites in it until it is properly blended.
3. Mix in the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a pan and heat vegetable oil.
5. Fry... - 42.5426
1) In a bowl, soak the beans in water for 24 hours.
2) Drain the beans and wrap in a wet muslin cloth till they have sprouted.
3) It may take a couple of days for beans to sprout.
4) In a pot, with well salted boiling water boil the... - 38.6147
1. On a vegetable board, use a paring knife to peel and mince the onion.
2. If using garlic, peel the garlic clove.
3. Use a potato peeler to peel the potatoes and dice them into ½ inch cubes. Soak the potatoes in water to prevent... - 39.7784
In the pressure cooker, heat the oil.
Drop in the onions and garlic.
Stir and cook till the onions are softened, pinkish but not brown.
Add the green chillies, oregano and mince.
Fry till the meat is lightly brown.
Add the tomatoes, sauce, salt and... - 43.4296
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 42.2252
Enchiladas ( Cut Up )
Cut or rip tortillas into small pieces.
Fry quickly 1 or 2 minutes, in olive oil or shortening (about 1/4 inch deep).
In another pan, fry onion and garlic, froth chopped very fine, in small amount of oil.
As these brown, add fried tortillas and brown all... - 35.8252
Egg And Potato Hotch Pot
1) Grease an oven proof dish.
2) In a pan, fry the courgettes lightly in the butter.
3) Add the potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4) Season the vegetables well.
5) Whisk up the eggs, add half the cheese... - 43.9536
1 Combine pork and soy sauce in a medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix; let stand to season while cooking the vegetables.
2 Cook carrots in boiling salted water in a me-dium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain.
Parboil green... - 41.9513
1 Brown steak slowly 10 minutes on each side in large heavy frying pan with heat-proof handle or in Dutch oven.
2 While meat browns, prepare spaghetti-sauce mix with water, following label directions; pour over meat; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°)... - 30.0302
Pheasant In Red Wine
I made this exotic pheasant recipe for the first time at our holiday farmhouse and it came out perfect! Country like and simple, the pheasant in red wine is cooked with burgundy along with mushrooms and shallots. Lovely and flavorful, this pheasant is sure... - 46.4601
Gratin Of Spinach And Veal
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine veal and paprika. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a shallow oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
4. Add veal and pan fry on both sides on a medium flame till brown in... - 45.4233
Chicken In Cider And Honey
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cut each apple halves into 3 wedges each and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and enough water to cover them, mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
4. Wrap each de boned chicken leg... - 45.9281
How To Make Cheese Enchiladas
Who would not love nice warm cheesy enchiladas for dinner? Most of the women who juggle with their family and office duties, will surely love them. This is a video which demonstrates delicious cheesy enchiladas. The cooking method is simple and easy. - 104.079
Toad In The Hole
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 400°F/ 220°C .
2) Take a frying pan and add the sausages to it.
3) Fry them until they become brown in color.
4) Take a bowl and beat the eggs in it until the mixture becomes frothy.
5) Add flour... - 36.247
Pasticcio Di Maccheroni Con Le Zucchine
Cut the courgettes into thickish rounds, without peeling, and fry them lightly in olive oil.
In a separate pan make the tomato sauce.
Cook the pasta in abundant boiling salted water, for half the time stated on the packet.
Drain the pasta, add a knob of... - 28.7211
Cheese And Bacon Nachos
1. Cook bacon, spring onions and chillies in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Place corn chips in a shallow oven-proof dish and sprinkle with bacon mixture and... - 26.0816
Tahira's Chicken Biryani
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil.
3. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Next goes in the onion and fry them for 5 minutes till golden brown.
5. Drop the boneless chicken in the... - 99.4235
Green Beans A La Fromage
In a large fry pan saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
Add flour; blend well.
Slowly add milk and cream, stirring constantly until thick.
Add cheese, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
Cook beans as directed on carton; drain well; place in oven proof dish.
Pour... - 37.9421
Chestnut Savoury Crunch
1.) Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4)
2.) Cook skinned chestnuts in very little water for about 15 minutes
3.) Fry onion rings in the oil until golden.
4.)Place a layer of onions in a greased oven proof dishand then... - 40.6915
Baked Chinese Spring Rolls With Cabbage
These Baked Chinese Spring Rolls With Cabbage are a seduction ! You'll not find a tastier meal option ! Try out these Baked Chinese Spring Rolls today and come up with your sggestions, if you have any ! - 39.9378
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until lightly browned on both sides (about 1 minute per side).
Meanwhile, toast muffin halves and spread with butter.
Prepare hollandaise sauce; cover and keep warm while poaching eggs.
To serve, place 2... - 39.7903
Chicken Enchiladas, Uruapan
Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat and brown chicken well on all sides,.
Discard excess fat.
Add onion, red chile sauce, and water, stirring to blend.
Cover pan and simmer gently for... - 43.509
Steak Upside Down Pie
Chop the vegetables and fry in the butter or margarine until soft.
Add the stock or water and bouillon cube and the ground beef.
Stir until a smooth, thick mixture, season well, cook for 15 minutes only in an uncovered pan, stir from time to time.
Meanwhile,... - 42.9359
Chicken Liver Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Get rid of stringy bits and discolored part of the chicken livers. Chop it finely and pass it through the blender to prepare a puree.
3. Combine the liver puree with sausage meat and add the egg and... - 43.3044
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
Season the chops liberally with salt and pepper.
Place in a large shallow oven proof dish and cook in a preheated moderately hot oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 30 minutes.
Drain off any excess fat and turn the chops over.
Meanwhile, make the... - 40.3761
Bacon Weave Pots
Barry makes some wicked hangover cure pots featuring a bacon weave base, cheese, beans & mushrooms. - 90.9452
The Willow's - Adobo Style Pork Belly With A Fiddlehead Fern Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In an oven proof dish, add the smoked pork belly along with bay leaves, garlic, ginger, black peppercorns, fish sauce, shoyu, rice wine vinegar and chicken broth.
3. Place it in the oven and let... - 106.16
Treat your friends to this delicious Spanish stew, the Fabada Asturiana. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this Fabada Asturiana recipe. - 43.0175
Aubergines A La Boston
Cut unpeeled aubergines in half lengthways.
Run the point of a knife round the inside of the skin to a depth of 1 in and make several cuts across the fleshy part.
Sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 1/2 hour.
Drain, dry with a cloth and sprinkle with... - 35.2148
Abbaccbio Alla Cacciatora
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. In a large heavy frying pan add oil and heat.
3. Add lamb chunks 4-5 at a times. Brown them over moderate heat.
4. Transfer the lamb chunks to an oven proof, medium size pan.
5. Discard the fat except for a... - 45.9519
Apple Crepes With Roquefort Cheese
These Apple Crepes With Roquefort Cheese are truly exotic ! Try out this blue cheese magic for dessert ! Tell me what you feel about the Apple Crepes With Roquefort Cheese ! - 36.8365
Chicken And Mushroom Spud Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. In an oven proof dish, microwave the potatoes for 10 minutes on HIGH, turning them after 5 minutes of cooking.
3. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop most of the potato from the skins.... - 40.4873
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf
1 In a frying pan, heat the oil.
2 Add n the chopped onion.
3 Cook, for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
4 Add in the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
5 Mix in the pearl barley and cook for another 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
6 ... - 43.2723
Peppers Stuffed With Mushrooms And Nuts
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Clean the peppers, wash them and cut their tops.
3. Remove the white membranes and scoop their seeds.
4. Boil a large pan of water and simmer the peppers for 3 minutes until... - 46.3352
1) In a skillet, melt some butter and fry the chopped goose liver till firm
2) Take off from the pan and allow to cook
3) Add 1 more ounce of butter and saute the onion and crushed garlic for about 8 minutes
4) Add in the herbs and liver
5) Using a... - 41.7998
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Chicken Curry Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel and cut the carrots in dices, and leave aside.
3. Peel and slice the onions, and leave aside.
4. In a non-stick pan heat half of the butter, and fry half of the chicken wings.
5. While frying turn... - 73.9516
Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs
Long slow cooking in a hearty braising liquid transforms tough short ribs into succulent, tender falling-off-the-bone meat. If you’ve never had beef short ribs before, you’re missing out on one of life’s great pleasures. Beef short ribs are like the... - 118.1
Prepare the cauliflower by cutting off the base of the stem and most of the tough outer leaves.
Hollow out the centre stalk, using a potato peeler.
Cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes in a pan with 1/2 inch of boiling salted water.
Keep the saucepan covered... - 42.4673
Baked Char Siu Bao
If the very thought of mildly sweet and pillowy soft buns stuffed with savory barbecued pork gets you drooling, then you will surely don't mind making this Chinese delicacy at home. These delicious sweet little buns taste even better when baked. Although a... - 64.7185
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.1685
Golden Semolina Pudding
I think this is a great way to eat semolina, rich and moist in the middle and crunchy on top. It always go down well at the end of a meal with a splash of cream and if there are any leftovers have it with a cup of tea the next day. - 38.9594
Lamb And Vegetable Casserole
I and my friends had a gala time gorging on the Lamb and Vegetable Casserole for lunch at a recent Picnic! Why don't you too try out the Lamb and Vegetable Casserole and liven up your party lunch?You cab also cook it for a casual lunch. Let me know what you... - 43.9205
Tomato And Mozzarella Al Forno
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and cook over medium high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and oregano and simmer rapidly, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 15 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to... - 43.502
French Country Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. In frying pan melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic gently for a few minutes such that they are tender and golden, transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
3. To the bowl add... - 43.2385
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 48.8804
Crispy Plaice Pie
1.Preheat the oen to 325 degrees.
2.In a buttered oven proof dish or foil container, place the fish fillets by folding in half.
3.In a pan, fry onions and garlic in heated butter.
4.Stir in tomatoes and mushrooms and fry for 3-4... - 47.8958
Baked Pork Chops
Looking for a gourmet yet easy dish? Well, you can try this Baked Pork Chops recipe for dinner. This meal is low in fat but is packed with protein. Although pork chops are usually fried or grilled, you can also bake your pork chops to get even cooking but... - 44.273
1) Preheate the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and salad oil together.
3) Stir the flour into the egg mixture, until thoroughly blended.
4) In large iron skillet, heat about 1 teaspoon butter, pour in 1/4 cup of... - 48.9872
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 43.6274
Quick Shepherd's Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 170C/ and conventional 190C/gas 5.
2) Peel the potatoes and chop them into equal sized pieces.
3) Take a medium sauce pan and place the chopped potatoes in it covering with cold water mixed with a... - 44.8502
Boeuf Braise Flamande
In deep flame-proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is absorbed.
Replace the meat, add the ale, stock, Bouquet Garni,... - 39.31
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 117.593
1) Preheat the oven to 425F-450F.
2) As per the packet instructions, prepare the short-crust pastry.
3) To make the White Sauce, in a small pan melt butter. Stir in the flour. Mix for a few minutes till the flour loses its raw flavour.... - 46.4613
Chicken And Ratatouille Lasagne
1. Season chicken with marjoram and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat until tender and white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan. Heat remaining 1/4 cup oil... - 31.7099
Season the meat with salt and pepper. Shape into balls a little larger than a marble. Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meatballs in three portions, so that the oil keeps hot and free from moisture. Then place all the meatballs back in the pan and... - 29.6056
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 48.6303
Medallions With Balsamic Onion Relish
This video showing a unique bacon wrapped steak recipe that is just perfect for a cozy dinner party. The amazing blend of the dark rich sweet taste of the balsamic onion relish with the bacon wrapped perfectly cooked filet mignon medallion is quite literally... - 108.065
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Dum Biryani is an Indian dish with aromatic flavors of many spices and herbs. This is nothing but the multiple layers of rice and spicy vegetable curry base stacked together to make the rice aromatic with the vegetable curry by the process of DUM cooking.... - 0
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Skin and finely chop garlic.
3) Remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Chop coarsely.
4) Slice cheese in thin wedges and drain anchovy fillets.
5) Preheat oven at 425°F
6) Sift flour and salt and keep in... - 45.3228
Combine all ingredients, except butter and oil.
Whip in blender until smooth; chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.
Heat a 6" crepe pan; brush with butter combined with oil.
Pour in 2 tbs. batter; roll quickly to spread over pan.
Cook until edges... - 45.2891
Do not fear when you have to impress a crowd. This fish parcels recipe is a lifesaver. Use the freshest of fish available to get the most amazing fish parcels. This recipe is never going to fail as a main dish. I challenge you to give me a better recipe for... - 48.8325
Eggplant Turkish Style
Dice the tomatoes and drain them in a colander for 1 hour.
Discard the juice.
Choose long and narrow eggplants, if possible.
Cut off the stems and cut the plant in half, the long way.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove 3 long pieces of the peel, each about 1... - 41.7659
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together ¾ cup of flour and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add the milk. Stir well. Beat the mixture into the flour mixture... - 45.625
Boeuf Braise Flamande (flemish Style Braised Beef)
Bermuda or Large Onion, sliced in rounds Salt and Pepper In deep flame proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is... - 44.2445
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231