- » Oven Proof Fry Pan
Oven Proof Fry Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven proof fry pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven proof fry pan recipes.
Oven Fried Chicken
Prepare chicken pieces by seasoning to taste with pepper and salt.
Dredge each piece in flour as though you were frying it.
Completely iine the bottom of an oven-proof pan with aluminum foil.
Grease the foil lightly with margarine to prevent chicken from... - 26.715
Pan Roast Chicken With Garlic And Shallots
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Place chicken skin-side up, with garlic and shallots, in a large oven-proof frying pan.
Pour over wine.
Drizzle chicken skin with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is... - 39.5848
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 45.1934
Grandma's Oven Fried Chicken
1 Cut the whole chicken breast in half.
2 Wash throughly and dry, remove as much fat as possible.
3 In a bowl, combine the flour, cornflakes, salt, pepper and paprika.
4 Roll the chicken in the mixture and coat well.
5 In a... - 40.8757
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata... - 142.713
I love making pasta primavera – pasta loaded with fresh spring vegetables and roasted tomatoes. This recipe takes some work but it is well worth the effort! - 122.103
Healthy Orange Breaded Lamb Chops
Are you tired of the same old chicken, beef and pork dishes at every meal? Try something adventurous tonight. Add new flavors to your dinner with this healthy lamb recipe. This is the best healthy lamb chop recipe you've tasted, it is the traditional lamb... - 137.905
Chorizo Stuffed Pork
1)Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small oven-proof frying pan, heat the oil and stir fry the chorizo on all sides.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in the pork and push in the chorizo, like how you do a hot dog.
4) Place the pork... - 38.5092
How To Cook Crusted Pork Tenderloin
1. Wash pork tenderloin under cold water and pat it dry. Cut and remove extra fat from it, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Place a large oven proof frying pan on medium low flame, and heat bacon fat and olive oil in it.
4.... - 0
Fresh Corn Omelet
1. In a bowl mix salt, parsley, cumin, corn, pepper, onion and butter ( 2 tablespoons).
2. In an oven proof frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. Beat the egg whites till they are stiff, but not dried.
4. Fold the corn mixture... - 40.234
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 44.6982
Sweet And Spicy Salmon
Are you looking for an interesting salmon dish?? Well here's an amazing Caramelized Salmon Steak recipe exclusively for you. The dish is really simple to prepare and is an absolute great blend of sweet and spicy flavors. After you watch this video, you will... - 125.507
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 49.1326
Cottage Fried Tomatoes
Slice firm tomatoes into thick slices (about 3/4 inch), discarding top and bottom slices. Dip each slice into either cornmeal or flour to which salt and pepper have been added. Fry in the mixed bacon drippings and butter in a heavy pan. Brown until crust... - 18.0305
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 44.6523
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 46.3295
Open Face Zucchini Omelette
1. In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer or rotary beater, combine the first seven ingredients and whisk or beat until well blended.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large oven-proof skillet or frying pan, heat the oil over... - 46.4141
My Mexican Cornbread Recipe - It's Moist!
1. Drain the green chilies and finely mince, keep it aside in a bowl.
2. Puree the cream style corn in a blender, keep it in a bowl.
3. In a large bowl combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sea salt, and sugar and mix well.
4. Preheat the oven... - 0
Thaw frozen scallops in milk and dry thoroughly.
On each scallop there is a small white muscle which should be removed to have the most tender morsel.
Start the broiler.
Butter baking shells or a flat oven proof dish.
In a hot frying pan saute scallops and... - 33.3129
Mutton Orange Do Piyazza
1. Heat ghee, fry the sliced onions and remove from ghee.
2. Add the ground onions and fry to a golden brown.
3. Add meat, dahi and other ingredients and cook using the bhunao method, that is, fry adding small amounts of water every time the meat and masalas... - 28.4201
Quick Puffy Omelette
1) Pre-heat the oven to a suitable temperature.
1) Take 2 small bowls. Separate the eggs into them.
2) In the bowl containing the egg yolks, add in salt, pepper, baking powder, cornstarch and milk. Mix them well.
3) Whisk the egg whites... - 39.9182
Cut a 2-inch square piece of salt pork and place inside the grouse; truss.
Cut 3 thin lengthwise slices of salt pork from the remaining piece; then chop the rest in small cubes.
Sprinkle the cubed salt pork over the bottom of a Dutch oven and place the grouse... - 32.5338
Freestyle Pasta Frittata
Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Heat olive oil over medium heat in oven proof skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add tomato and zucchini and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Break eggs into bowl and stir in basil, pepper, parsley and pasta. Add eggs to... - 32.189
Nigella Flavoured Fish
Heat the oil in the pan.
Wash the fish well, pat it dry and slip into the oil.
Fry lightly on both sides.
It will not take more than 5 minutes.
Remove it from the oil and keep aside.
Add more oil to the pan if you think you will need it.
Into it, drop the... - 42.0496
Sift together the flour and salt and add the egg and milk, then beat until a smooth batter.
Heat a little fat in the pan, pour in enough batter to give a thin coating, fry for 2 minutes, turn and fry on the second side.
Lift on to a heat-proof dish and top... - 39.7518
1. Take the apples and peel them before removing the cores and cutting them into equal wedges.
2. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites in it until it is properly blended.
3. Mix in the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a pan and heat vegetable oil.
5. Fry... - 44.0029
1) In a bowl, soak the beans in water for 24 hours.
2) Drain the beans and wrap in a wet muslin cloth till they have sprouted.
3) It may take a couple of days for beans to sprout.
4) In a pot, with well salted boiling water boil the... - 39.8189
1. On a vegetable board, use a paring knife to peel and mince the onion.
2. If using garlic, peel the garlic clove.
3. Use a potato peeler to peel the potatoes and dice them into ½ inch cubes. Soak the potatoes in water to prevent... - 41.2176
In the pressure cooker, heat the oil.
Drop in the onions and garlic.
Stir and cook till the onions are softened, pinkish but not brown.
Add the green chillies, oregano and mince.
Fry till the meat is lightly brown.
Add the tomatoes, sauce, salt and... - 42.0205
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 44.0822
Enchiladas ( Cut Up )
Cut or rip tortillas into small pieces.
Fry quickly 1 or 2 minutes, in olive oil or shortening (about 1/4 inch deep).
In another pan, fry onion and garlic, froth chopped very fine, in small amount of oil.
As these brown, add fried tortillas and brown all... - 33.5386
Egg And Potato Hotch Pot
1) Grease an oven proof dish.
2) In a pan, fry the courgettes lightly in the butter.
3) Add the potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4) Season the vegetables well.
5) Whisk up the eggs, add half the cheese... - 42.082
1 Combine pork and soy sauce in a medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix; let stand to season while cooking the vegetables.
2 Cook carrots in boiling salted water in a me-dium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain.
Parboil green... - 39.6445
1 Brown steak slowly 10 minutes on each side in large heavy frying pan with heat-proof handle or in Dutch oven.
2 While meat browns, prepare spaghetti-sauce mix with water, following label directions; pour over meat; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°)... - 28.5731
Pheasant In Red Wine
I made this exotic pheasant recipe for the first time at our holiday farmhouse and it came out perfect! Country like and simple, the pheasant in red wine is cooked with burgundy along with mushrooms and shallots. Lovely and flavorful, this pheasant is sure... - 44.8487
Gratin Of Spinach And Veal
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine veal and paprika. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a shallow oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
4. Add veal and pan fry on both sides on a medium flame till brown in... - 44.6854