- » Oven Pork Chips
Oven Pork Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven pork chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven pork chips recipes.
Pork Medallions With Butter Nut Chips
Would you like to impress your family with a great meal these holidays. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an excellent and delicious recipe for pork medallions with butter nut chips. The chef here shares great slicing skills and wonderful tips... - 107.278
Pork Burgers With Herby Chips
1. Heat oven to 230C/210C fan/gas
2. On a large baking tray,toss the potatoes and pepper with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon herbs.
3. Roast for 25 minutes, turning once, such that the chips are golden and the pepper soft.
4. In a... - 45.0963
Mix potato chips, onion and catsup.
Add pork and beans and mix up.
Add bacon on top and bake in 320° oven until bacon is brown. - 25.8746
Ham And Potato Chip Dumplings
Heat oven to 425°.
Blend soup, water, and onion flakes in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in Lima beans, pimiento, and ham.
Bake uncovered 20 to 25 min.
Remove from oven; spoon 7 or 8 dumplings onto hot mixture.
Sprinkle with crushed chips.
Bake uncovered 20 to 25 min. - 34.1957
Run out of ideas on packing your little one's lunch box? Well mom, Alex and Sophie give you’re a run down of what they'd like to carry to school! See this video for more! - 100.149
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Rio Grande Pork Roast
Rio Grande Pork Roast is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork roast, Rio Grande Pork Roast is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.4371
1. For the Smokey Habanero Chili Powder: Place pepper halves shell side up for barbecuing.
2. Add soaked wood chips to live briquettes and smoke covered for 1-2 hours on low heat.
3. Remove pepper halves and allow to cool. (they should look like... - 97.4722
Easy Rio Grande Pork Roast
1.Rub roast with garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and salt on all its sides.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a shallow roasting pan place the roast with its fat side upwards.
3. Put the meat thermometer in the thickest section of... - 43.7128
Rio Grande Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
3. Apply liquid smoke over the roast and rub.
4. Season roast with seasoning mixture prepared above.
5. Cover the ends of the roast with... - 44.3942
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
Entertain your friends and enjoy your holidays with some irresistible smoked baby back ribs. Take a look at this excellent video and equip yourself for an absolutely delicious holiday feast. The video is nicely explained, interesting and surely a must watch! - 104.775
Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Pork Ribs
Rib meats are great for mains for even the casual of meals. Check out Deen and Joanie showing how to make Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Ribs with baby back pork ribs, chipotle and other seasonings. Enjoy it hot with chipotle sauce on the top! - 113.771
Rio Grande Sausage Chili
Separate pork sausages in small pieces; brown in Dutch oven.
Pour off drippings; salt meat.
Add kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, onion and chili powder; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook slowly 30 minutes, stirring... - 38.2373
Pork And Tomatillo Stew
1. In a medium casserole or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil. Season the pork chunks with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until browned on 2 sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add the celery and onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring... - 31.0019
Beef & Pork Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients; mold into loaf.
Bake, covered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 300 degrees.
Bake uncovered, for 15 to 30 minutes longer.
Stewed tomatoes may be put in the mixture or poured over the top. - 29.9411
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 95.631
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and ham hock in 4- or 5-quart (4- or 5-L) Dutch oven. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to very low. Simmer, covered,... - 34.1235
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258
Chili Con Queso Dip
Cook sausage in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain well, set aside.
Combine cheese and undiluted soup in a heavy Dutch oven, cook mixture over medium heat, stirring until cheese melts.
Add crumbled sausage, picante sauce, and... - 28.0917
Turkey And Sausage Casserole
Saute sausage, celery, and onion until meat is browned.
Combine with rice, soup, water, almonds, and sliced turkey in a 3-quart casserole.
Bake in moderately slow oven (325°) for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove cover for last 20 minutes and top with crushed... - 37.6179
Sunday Night Special
Wash and dry chilies.
Remove any remaining seeds.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide.
Put half the corn chips in bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan.
Arrange about one-third of the chilies on top of corn chips.
Place meat, if desired, on top of chilies.
Dot cottage... - 37.1114
Spitzer's Sunday Night Special
1) Rinse, dry and seed the chilies, then slice into 1-inch wide strips.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan, place half the corn chips at the bottom.
3) Arrange about 1/3 of the chilies over the corn chips then place the meat, if... - 41.8693
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
Tasty Cuban Pizza
Cuban pizzas come topped with all kinds of toothsome ingredients including ham, pork, cheese, mustard, pickles and a lot more. Juan Montalvo teaches you how to make pizza crust from the scratch. The recipe is so simple that you wouldn't think twice before... - 88.2034
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 41.3723
Flank Steak Fillets
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also cut suet or salt pork into 1 inch strips
3.Now place on steak and roll meat tightly around the fat, skewering it through the roll 1 1/2 inches apart
4.Cut roll between skewers forming... - 40.4281
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0