- » Oven Pilaf
Oven Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven pilaf recipes.
Microwaved Rice Pilaf With Mushroom
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine butter, rice, onion, parsley and celery.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 (13) minutes or until rice is almost tender.... - 33.0318
Place vegetables, seasonings, and oil in 2 quart casserole, cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and water; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Stir in cracked wheat; cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and butter; mix... - 40.914
Rice Pilaf With Mushrooms
Cook the rice and water until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed, about 50 minutes: Set cooked rice aside.
Prepare the mushrooms by rinsing, wiping dry and slicing thinly.
Heat a large skillet and add the oil, tilting pan so the bottom is... - 43.0964
This Cheese Pilaf is an unconventional but truly irresistible member of the pilaf genre ! Include this Cheese Pilaf in your dinner party menu and its going to be an instant hit with your guests! Try it out and tell me if you like it ! - 40.7708
Beth Coffelt's Rice Pilaf
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
In a saucepan, saute the chopped onion, peppers, and garlic in the olive oil until transparent and tender.
Add the tomatoes and set aside.
Add the saffron to the chicken stock and place it in the... - 40.9
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat butter and oil in saute pan.
Add garlic, crushed finely with a little salt, and rice.
Saute until rice begins to color.
Pour contents of saute pan into casserole.
Add bouillon; cover.
Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid... - 37.1255
Pilaf With Currants And Pistachios
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl and 1/2 cup water and soak currants in it.
3) Peel onions and halve. Chop finely to measure about 1/2 cup and reserve the remaining onions.
4) Wash scallions under running water and trim the... - 41.9089
Gourmet Lamb Pilaf
1 Brown lamb cubes, a third at a time, in a medium-size frying pan; spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in coriander and cumin seeds and pepper.
2 Saute onion until golden in drippings in frying pan; stir in wheat pilaf, celery, salt, and water; heat to... - 34.8294
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 40.9204
In a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil and saute onion and mushrooms slowly until mushrooms are soft and onion is transparent.
Remove to a covered dish.
In the same pan, saute the barley briefly (about 3 minutes).
Do not allow it to brown or... - 41.3861
Green Rice Pilaf
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the rice; cook for 2 minutes or until rice is opaque, stirring constantly.
Add the white onion; cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add the chiles, green onions,... - 44.5293
Spicy Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
In a medium-size nonstick 1 saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Stir in the stock, fennel seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, and... - 36.7657
Barley Pilaf With Almonds
Melt half the butter in a heavy frying pan.
Pour in the barley and cook slowly until it turns a golden brown, turning it frequently; spoon into large buttered casserole.
Put 2 tablespoons more of the butter into the frying pan; add chopped onions and saute... - 37.4478
Spicy Barley Pilaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add onion and carrot. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes, until onion is translucent. Add barley, stirring to coat.
3. Transfer barley mixture to 2-quart casserole; stir in remaining... - 30.0674
Make a court bouillon with 1 lb. fish heads and trimmings, 1 1/4 pints dry white wine, 1 1/4 pints water, 1 onion peeled and quartered, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig thyme, 2 sprigs parsley, 1 clove garlic, 1 celery stalk, 1/2 tablespoon coarse salt and 6... - 44.0054
Put rice, onion, herbs and peas to simmer in the stock.
They should take about 15 minutes to cook.
Remove from heat.
Now stir in chopped chicken, salt and pepper to taste and the oil or butter.
Blend well, and put into a fireproof dish.
Sprinkle grated cheese... - 36.2805
In heavy saucepan melt butter.
Saute rice in it over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden and transparent.
Pour in chicken bouillon; the rice will sizzle in an alarming manner.
Cover tightly (the Middle Easterners cover the pan with a... - 36.3764
Butter Rice Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat butter in ovenproof casserole over medium heat. Add shallots, celery and seasonings. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add rice and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat or until rice... - 28.7913
Rice Pilaf With Fresh Mushrooms
Melt butter in a 2 quart dutch oven.
Cook onion, mushrooms, and rice in butter 4-5 minutes.
Stir until rice is golden brown.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir to dissolve gravy mix.
Cover and bake in 350 degree oven 40 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. - 37.6948
Melt butter in casserole and saute bulgur briefly.
Add onion, which has been separately sauteed until soft.
Heat bouillon and add with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes.
Stir with fork and bake for 15... - 28.8425
Chicken Pilaf is quite a filling dish and will never be a wrong choice to add to your party menu. The flavor of chicken and long grain rice in this chicken dish is just yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Chicken Pilaf. - 32.9658
Wild Mushroom And Scallion Pilaf
1) In a medium bowl, place the dried mushrooms. Pour in boiling water to soak the mushroom until tender, about 30 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and oil. Place over moderately high heat.
4)... - 44.3708
Chicken And Rice Pilaf
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
Mix chicken broth, uncooked rice, onion soup mix, cream soup and pimientos together; put in an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
Cover dish with foil, and... - 30.0249
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf Using Chicken Stock
In nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; add onion and cook for about 2 minutes or until softened.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to 11- x 7-in (2 L) baking dish; add barley and chicken stock.
Bake,... - 30.0385
Bulgurand Lentil Pilaf
Cook lentils in water or stock for approximately 25 minutes or until tender.
Add salt and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute onion, mushrooms and bulgur for approximately 5 minutes.
Combine the lentil mixture, including the... - 40.6507
In skillet, brown rice in butter, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms (and liquid) and remaining ingredients.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake covered in moderate oven (350°) for 55 minutes.
Fluff with fork.
Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer. - 37.8153
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 43.9082
Barley Vegetable Pilaf
Try this version of amazingly delicious Barley Vegetable Pilaf recipe. An effortlessly prepared baked recipe; the Barley Vegetable Pilaf is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 30.1416
Piquant Chicken Pilaf
1) Heat water in a large saucepan and add the chicken.
2) To it add carrots, onions, bay leaf, parsley and thyme sprigs, salt and pepper and boil in simmering heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain out the chicken and let it cool.
4) Reserve 1/2 (1 pint) or 2 1/2... - 46.5224
Game Hens With Papaya And Curry Pilaf
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside cavities with salt and pepper.
Place hens slightly apart, breast sides up, in a roasting pan.
Combine butter and curry; brush over hens, using it... - 42.8763
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a casserole dish, sauté the onion in 1 tablespoon butter until soft.
3. Add the melted butter and the bulgur and sauté for another 5 minutes.
4. Pour the broth and add seasonings and stir to mix.... - 39.1352
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.4704
Mussels In Pilaf
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels with running cold water to remove any sand; remove beards.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat wine, basil, and parsley to boiling. Add mussels; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring... - 35.5398
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 42.7434
Season chicken breasts, thighs, and drum sticks with a mixture of salt, pepper, and monoso-dium glutamate.
Heat butter and garlic in a Dutch oven.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with marjoram and add 1/2 cup hot chicken stock.
Cover and simmer... - 43.7876
Gourmet Lamb Pilaf
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a medium-size frying pan brown lamb cubes, a third at a time.
3) Mound mixture into a 6-cup baking dish.
4) Add coriander, cumin seeds, and pepper.
5) In frying pan, heat drippings and sautÃ© onion... - 45.7148
1. Put the bulghur and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover tightly, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until tender, adding more water during cooking if necessary.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Spread the bulghur out on baking sheets and... - 33.7287
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and add in the garlic, which has been finely crushed, with a bit of salt, and the rice. Saute till the rice starts to color.
3) In a casserole,... - 39.0281
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt 1 ounce of butter and gently fry the onion till it is soft. This usually takes about 5 minutes. Add the rice and continue to fry for some more minutes.
3) Into a 1... - 44.5206
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Cut lamb in 1-inch cubes.
3. In a pan melt butter and saute" lamb over high heat until brown.
4. Remove lamb as it browns and drain on paper toweling.
5. Then lower heat to medium and saute onion,... - 43.1468
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf
1 In a frying pan, heat the oil.
2 Add n the chopped onion.
3 Cook, for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
4 Add in the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
5 Mix in the pearl barley and cook for another 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
6 ... - 43.2723
Method Set oven at moderately hot (375 Â° F).
Melt 21/2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan, add sliced onion, cover and cook slowly until soft but not brown.
Stir in rice and fry for a few minutes, or until it looks transparent.
Season with salt and... - 25.8615
Hearty Bulgur Pilaf
The Hearty Bulgur Pilaf is simply yummy. It will fit into any dinner spread and will be loved by all. Trust me, you really need to try the Hearty Bulgur Pilaf! - 45.7295
Barley Mushroom Pilaf
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Melt butter in skillet Cook and stir barley and mushrooms in butter 1 minute.
Place in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add boiling water to reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; pour over barley and mushrooms.
Stir in remaining... - 34.9138
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Prepare a 1-quart casserole by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray
3. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
4. Pour them into the prepared casserole
5. Bake the bulgur till all the broth has been... - 37.0627
Brown Rice Spiced Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole and add the almonds. Cook for 1—2 minutes until just browning. (Be very careful as the nuts will burn very easily).
2. Add the onion and carrot. Cook for 5... - 41.1662
Lamb And Spinach Pilaf
The Lamb And Spinach Pilaf combines the richness of lamb, spinach and seasonings. This Lamb And Spinach Pilaf is truly a yummy treat and will add a royale touch to your party menu for sure. Check out the recipe of Lamb And Spinach Pilaf. - 42.9743
Vegetable Pilaf is a ricey treat for the parties. This Vegetable Pilaf is rich with the flavors of kernel corn, seasonings, chick peas and pepper. Just give this yummy Vegetable Pilaf a try. - 40.3906
Gourmet Lamb Pilaf
1. Brown lamb cubes, a third at a time, in a medium-size skillet; spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in coriander and cumin seeds and pepper.
2. Saute onion until golden in drippings in skillet; stir in wheat pilaf, celery, salt and water; heat to boiling.... - 32.2113
In skillet cook ground lamb or ground beef till browned.
Drain off fat.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In same skillet brown uncooked noodles in hot olive or cooking oil till golden.
Stir in meat, water, uncooked rice, raisins, beef bouillon... - 35.9476
Sesame Wheat Pilaf
Toast sesame seeds by placing them on a baking sheet in a 350° oven for about 5 minutes, or until golden and crunchy.
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter or bacon drippings over medium-high heat until onions are golden brown and mushroom liquid evaporates;... - 33.369
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a heavy skillet and saute the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and set aside. Add the onions to the skillet and saute until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the barley to the skillet... - 31.7247
Tofu And Shiitake Mushroom Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add rice and onion; saute 2 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add mushrooms, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 35.68
1 Wash the rice throughly , add water just enough to cover the rice and bring to a boil, drain well.
2 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
3 Remove any visible fat.
4 In a casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil and brown the... - 45.2914
Barley Pilaf Cooked In Consomme
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large frying pan and melt 2 tbsp of butter in it.
3. Stir in mushrooms and onions, and cook over high heat until the mushrooms and onions brown. Keep on stirring during the cooking time.
4.... - 39.5666
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 2 tablespoons hot butter in medium skillet and saute mushrooms until tender—4 to 5 minutes.
3. Lift out mushrooms with slotted spoon and set aside.
4. In the same skillet heat remaining butter, add onion... - 36.5076
Preheat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
In 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, saute- mushrooms until tender, 4Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes.
Lift out mushrooms with slotted spoon, and set aside.
In same skillet heat remaining butter or margarine; saute onion until... - 36.1293
Wild Rice And Mushroom Pilaf
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms and onion, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add rice, stirring to coat grains.
Stir in stock; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially... - 41.034
Melt half the butter in a heavy frying pan.
Pour in the barley and cook slowly until it turns a golden brown, stirring frequently; spoon into a large buttered casserole.
Put 2 tablespoons more of the butter into the frying pan; add chopped onions and saute... - 34.7855
Drain off excess fat.
Add celery, onion, and green pepper; cook till tender but not brown.
Stir in pimiento, soup, milk, rice, and seasonings.
Pour into an ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes,... - 43.8284
In heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown lamb cubes; remove with slotted spoon.
In same skillet, cook onions and garlic until softened.
Add bulgur and cook, stirring, until golden, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add stock, wine,... - 44.3334
Brown Rice And Wild Rice Pilaf
I love the versatility of rice and I love my rice recipes! This weeks video is a tasty and crunchy brown rice and wild rice pilaf with mushrooms, onions, garlic and pepita's! This is an earthy tasting pilaf and makes a good accompaniment to any dish. - 124.36
Orange-glazed Lamb Chops With Mint And Raisin Pilaf
Sprinkle lamb chops lightly with salt, rosemary and pepper, then brush with melted butter; arrange in a single layer on a broiler pan so that curved ribs all face the same way.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until nicely browned.
Meanwhile,... - 42.1519
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 48.8834
Drain artichokes, reserving 3 tablespoons marinade.
Place the reserved marinade, onion, garlic, and celery in 2-quart micro-proof dish.
Cook on HI, 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in artichokes, broth, rice, parsley, salt, and... - 33.8106
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cover the rice with cold water and stir with your fingers until the water becomes cloudy.
Carefully pour off the water, reserving the rice.
Repeat 2 or 3 times, until the water is almost clear.
Cover with... - 49.1207
Rice Pilaf has an exceptional taste. The rice and chicken broth gives the Rice Pilaf a rousing taste. Rice Pilaf is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 28.7902
Heat oil in a large heavy skillet having a heat-resistant handle.
Add onion and rice; cook over low heat 3 minutes, or until rice is golden.
Add chicken broth and salt; cover tightly.
Bake at 375Â°F 35 to 40 minutes.
Remove from oven; fluff rice with a fork... - 29.3535
Peas And Rice Pilaf
Wash rice and soak for 30 minutes in water to cover.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Tie cardamom pods, peppercorns, and cloves in a cloth bag, and add.
Saute spices until butter begins to brown.
Add drained rice.
Stir and cook until rice is... - 46.4848
Cracked Wheat Vegetable Pilaf
In a large bowl, combine bulgur and stock.
Stirring occasionally, let stand for about 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in parsley, bell pepper, onions, cheese, corn, and egg.
Add tomato sauce, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper and stir... - 38.6971
1) In a large, heavy skillet heat oil.
2) Stir in pepper, celery, rice and onion. Stir constantly for fifteen minutes.
3) Add water, tomatoes and seasonings. Stir constantly until mixed.
4) Add halibut chunks. Continue to cook and stir for five... - 42.9761
Wash the bur'ghul and drain well by squeezing out excess water between cupped hands.
Place in a bowl and set aside for half an hour or more.
In a large saucepan, lightly fry pine nuts in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Fry onion in the same ghee until... - 37.9273
Easy rice Pilaf
This Rice Pilaf tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with fruit and nut seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Rice Pilaf are welcome ! - 35.836
Curried Tuna Pilaf
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Curried Tuna Pilaf is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of this recipe. I prepare this yummy dish as a main dish at several lunch parties. Treat your family to this and watch them... - 49.9046
Barley Pilaf Mold
Stir barley into 4 cups boiling bouillon.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
Saute onion, cel-ery, green pepper and mushrooms in oil for a few minutes.
Combine sour cream, eggs, salt, pepper and barley.
Stir in... - 39.8777
Mixed Rice Pilaf
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine both varieties of rice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well and transfer mixture on to an oven proof dish.
3. Cover with butter paper and lid and refrigerate (if... - 44.0703
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan or a Dutch oven.
Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, until butter bubbles.
Add broth, cover tightly, and bake in a 400° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove cover, stir rice carefully with a fork, and bake uncovered about 10... - 25.5764
New Wave Rice Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil.
Add brown and white rice.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Mix in water and vegetable juice.
Fold in tomatoes, fiddlehead greens, garlic and mushrooms.
Season with salt and... - 41.9691
Rice Pilaf With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a skillet, add oil to brown the rice, by constant stirring.
3) Cook till the rice is golden brown.
4) Use a greased casserole to place the rice.
5) Fold in almonds and season with salt.
6) Pour in chicken... - 37.6643
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5 (375F).
2. In a sauce pan, place water for boiling.
3. In an oven proof casserole pot, add butter.
4. Once melted, add rice and mix well.
5. SautÃ© on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring... - 44.133
Heat butter or oil in pan that can be covered tightly.
Add finely chopped onion, cook gently until it is soft but not brown.
Add rice, stir well over gentle heat a few minutes; add boiling chicken stock.
Cover tightly, cook in moderately hot oven, Mark 4,... - 25.9231
Roast Marinated Fillet Of Beef With Cherry Pilaf
A day in advance, put the fillet of beef in an enamel or earthenware bowl.
Whisk together the cherry brandy, red wine, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, coriander seeds and pour over the beef.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours, turning 2-3... - 41.5031
A basic recipe for a flavourful staple food. - 0
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 In a heavy casserole, melt half the butter.
3 Add onion and saute for 1 minute.
4 Add in the rice cook over medium heat for another 1 minute.
5 Slowly pour in the wine and stock.... - 46.4894
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the rice in cold water. Thoroughly drain and transfer over paper towel to dry.
3) In a saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
4) Sauté onion in hot butter until it turns light golden.
5) Add the rice and... - 38.4818
1)Use a saucepan and beat egg slightly and then spoon off about one teaspoon of it later discard.
2)Mix kasha with remaining egg and stir it frequently over medium heat until each grain is separate and dry.
3)Slice celery thinly and chop onion... - 39.1448
Tomato Okra Pilaf
Cook rice with water and 1 tablespoon salt according to package directions.
Cook bacon in a large skillet or Dutch oven until crisp; remove bacon.
Add onion to drippings.
Cook until tender.
Add tomatoes, okra, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and... - 42.8283
About 20, minutes before serving:
1. In butter, in Dutch oven, saute almonds until golden. Add hot rice, instant minced onion, pepper, salt, and rosemary; toss.
2. Cut tomatoes in eighths; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Add with peas to rice mixture; toss. - 33.1034
Cold Roast Duck With Rice Pilaf
1. Remove the giblets from duckling cavity, wash and reserve to make stock.
2. Wipe the bird clean and season with salt.
3. With a fork prick all over to help render the fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4)
5. In the... - 46.595
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water to plunge the tomatoes for 1 minute. Immediately peel off the skin and dice the tomatoes by removing the seeds.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a medium-sized ovenproof casserole, add onion to sauté in... - 47.2494
Clam Pilaf Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy skillet, saute the rice in the oil over a medium heat, stirring, until rice is thoroughly browned.
3) In a 2- to 2 1/2- quart casserole, remove the sauted rice and keep aside.
4) In... - 45.4276
The beef pilaf is prepared with rice and stew beef along with vegetables. The browned meat along with the onions is cooked slowly and finished with the rice along with added tomatoes and seasoned with pepper. Served with a side of choice, the beef pilaf is... - 43.7137
Greek Chicken With Pilaf
Rub chicken inside and out with cut surface of lemon.
Sprinkle with Accent; let stand 10 minutes.
Hook wing tips back of chicken to hold neck skin.
Tie legs together.
Rub with butter.
Place on rack in small roasting pan.
Bake in a moderate oven (375 degrees)... - 45.8318
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In flameproof casserole melt butter, add rice and saute, stirring, until lightly browned about 10 minutes.
3. Add bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, mushroom and boiling water and mix well.
4. Bake, tightly covered, 40... - 40.121
Rice Pilaf With Fruit & Nuts
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring broth, the 1/2 cup butter, and sugar to a boil over high heat.
Add rice; stir until mixture returns to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt.
Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole; cover and... - 42.0447
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole, melt butter.
3 Add in rice and saute, stirring, until lightly browned for about 10 minutes.
4 Add in the bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, thyme, mushrooms and... - 45.6344
1. In a 2-quart casserole or Dutch oven melt butter and heat with the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until limp and golden.
3. Add the rice and sauté for another 2 minutes until the grains are coated with the oil and... - 40.3839
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 1/4 cup hot butter in skillet, cook onion over medium heat until golden.
3. Add mushrooms and green pepper and cook until tender.
4. Remove vegetables and set aside.
5. In same skillet, heat remaining... - 43.8935
In a heavy skillet, saute the diced ham, onion, green pepper, and celery in the oil.
Add cracked rye, and stirfry for 2 minutes over medium heat.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water, and add to the rye mixture.
Add sliced mushrooms, oregano, cumin, and salt... - 38.5963
Oven Pilaf Recipes By Category