- » Oven Pancake
Oven Pancake Recipes
Oven pancake is a side dish believed to have originated in Germany. Oven pancakes cook in very less time and are easy to prepare. Often consumed as breakfast, commonly made in most american homes, oven pancakes are ... More »
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature 425Â°.
2) Into two 9-inch round cake pans, add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat for very less time in the oven.
3) Now spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pans and put... - 46.3155
Apple & Raisin Oven Pancake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
Transfer to prepared pie plate.
BAKE, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften.
Remove from... - 45.3395
No-flip Oven Pancake
The no-flip oven pancake is an oven pancake recipe that needs no flipping or or turning whatsoever. Prepared with a batter of flour, eggs and milk, the oven pancake is baked to a brown and puffy finish. Drizzled with lemon juice and butter and topped with... - 41.0638
Gallo Salame Oven Pancake
1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
2. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. Into a large batter bowl, break eggs.
5. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well blended. Alternately add to... - 41.0437
Giant Oven Pancake
Place butter in a 3 to 4-quart round or oval shallow-baking dish or casserole and set in a 425° oven.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, whirl eggs at high speed for 1 minute.
With motor running, gradually pour in milk, then slowly add flour;... - 29.8715
Amanda from Omaha makes yummy pancakes... you can fill them fruit, veggies... pretty much whatever you want. Plus, we just love saying Amanda from Omaha. Bonus. - 15.6608
Oven Pancake Recipes By Category