- » Oven Omelet
Oven Omelet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven omelet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven omelet recipes.
Oven Omelette Ole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft
4. Add chilies, stir and take off the flame. Set pan aside.
5. Cut tortillas into... - 47.6697
New Mexico Oven Omelette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
2) In a small saucepan, add in cornstarch, salt, pepper and skim milk. Mix and allow the mixture to come to boil.
2) Turn down the heat and cook till the... - 46.4618
Oven Baked Omelette
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, use a fork or an egg beater to lightly beat the eggs.
3. Combine eggs with cheese, herbs and seasoning.
4. In a round, shallow baking dish, add butter and place the dish in the... - 39.6286
Puffy Oven Omelette
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, and red pepper; saute about 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add oregano, salt, and pepper.
Stir; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in 9-inch pie plate.
Beat... - 39.0758
Golden Oven Omelette
Pour butter into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, onions and salt until smooth.
Pour into pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand 5... - 26.7052
You May Also Like!
Cheese And Mushroom Oven Omelette
1. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with milk; season with salt and pepper. In a bowl using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Slowly beat in yolk mixture on low speed until blended into egg whites. Pour into pie plate. Bake for 15... - 27.8197
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
3. Spray 8-inch pie pan with vegetable pan spray.
4. Arrange cheese slices to cover bottom of pan.
5. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper with a fork. Add bacon. Pour over... - 29.6193
Baked Omelet Recipe (pinwheel Omelets)
For all you people who think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This recipe of a cheesy baked omelette is the perfect way to start your day. It is the traditional American omelette which is creamy and fluffy. They're a savory and simple way to... - 113.26
Jack Cheese Oven Omelette
This Jack Cheese Oven Omelet is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Jack Cheese Oven Omelet with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.164
1. Place pound cake slices on foil-lined cookie sheet. Using metal spatula, quickly shape 1/2 cup ice milk to fit top of each slice. Freeze until very firm, at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 500Â° F.
3. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites,... - 28.5926
Ham And Cheese Oven Omelette
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Beat eggs, milk and seasoned salt.
Tear ham in small pieces into egg mixture.
Stir in cheese and onion.
Pour into greased baking dish, 111/2X71/2X 1 1/2 or 8x8x2 inches.
Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until omelet is set and top is... - 27.9001
Giant Oven Pancake
Place butter in a 3 to 4-quart round or oval shallow-baking dish or casserole and set in a 425° oven.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, whirl eggs at high speed for 1 minute.
With motor running, gradually pour in milk, then slowly add flour;... - 31.916
Raspberry Souffle Omelette
Place the raspberries in a greased shallow ovenproof dish.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until pale.
Stir in the water.
Whisk the egg whites with the salt until stiff, then fold into the egg yolks.
Pour over the raspberries and cook in a preheated... - 30.7518
Swiss Oven Omelette
1)In a large skillet, cook bacon until they turn transparent.
2)Drain on paper towels.
3)In the same skillet, saute onion in bacon drippings.
4)In a bowl, mix onion, eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Blend well.
5)Take a 1 ½ quart casserole... - 41.1257
Set strawberries aside in bowl.
Heat half of butter in frying pan.
Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar and cook 2 minutes over high heat while stirring constantly.
Continue stirring, pour in orange juice and bring to boil.
Cook 2 more minutes over high heat.
Mix... - 41.2791
Oven Omelet Recipes By Category