- » Oven Okra
Oven Okra Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven okra recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven okra recipes.
Dutch Oven Okra
Combine all ingredients in greased Dutch oven; cover.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. - 22.1346
You May Also Like!
Tomatoes And Okra
Saute onion in bacon drippings in a Dutch oven until tender.
Add okra, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until okra is tender. - 30.5814
Okra And Rice
Place okra, rice, water, and salt into pot; cook 30 to 40 minutes.
Turn into greased baking dish; add tomato sauce.
Bake 10 minutes in preheated 375 °F oven. - 26.6102
Okra is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Okra; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 30.6832
Baked Okra And Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash okra and cut off tip ends.
3. Heat oil in saucepan. When hot add okra, onion, tomatoes, pepper, and garlic powder.
4. Cover and simmer until okra is tender, about 15 minutes.
5. Turn into lightly oiled baking dish and top... - 32.4786
Batter Fried Okra
1. Place orka pods on a paper towel and pat to dry well.
2. In a deep fat fryer or a wok, heat fat.
3. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt.
4. Gradually whisk in milk to make a smooth batter.
5. Add egg... - 39.0694
Okra And Tomatoes
1)Wash, drain and cut okra into 1/2 inch slices.
2)In a Dutch oven, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3)Cook cut okra in dripping of bacon until brown in color.
4)Toss in onion, green pepper and cook until tender with... - 41.786
Okra With Tomato Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Remove the stems from the okra.
3 In a large pan, bring water to a boil.
4 Add in the okra.
5 Boil for 45 seconds.
6 Drain well.
7 Rinse under cold water.
8 In an ovenproof dish, arrange the... - 34.4586
Easy Seafood Gumbo with Okra
The seafood gumbo is a mixed gumbo made with a medley of seafood and vegetables. Filled with added rice, this seafood gumbo is really filling and heavy. Flavored with bay leaf, onions and garlic, the seafood gumbo can be served with a fresh salad for a great... - 47.5027
Crispy Fried Okra
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Heat the oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or a 3-quart enameled cast-iron casserole until the temperature on a candy thermometer reads 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until they are well... - 36.6477
Okra Bacon Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Slice okra into thin rounds.
In greased 2 1/2-quart casserole arrange okra, tomatoes, onion and green pepper.
Season with Tabasco sauce.
Place bacon on top.
Bake uncovered 1 1/2 hours or until okra is tender. - 31.4614
Oven Okra Recipes By Category